View Full Version : The most beautiful Russian girls

Poika
19-03-2004, 20:24
http://miss.rambler.ru/top.html

Some of them are REALLY beautiful!

DaveUKagain
19-03-2004, 23:19
But is it only skin deep ?? ;-))))))

"Beautiful women are like pigeons - one moment they eat out of your hand, the next, they cr*p on your head from a great height"... ;)

19-03-2004, 23:33
Hey DaveUKagain - you brilliant bastard! I was trying to think of something really witty, and now there is absolutely no use.

Did you make that up yourself, or did you extract it from some Pushkin or Golgol piece I have not read?

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 00:11
Hehehee - that one`s an old one, 1200... ;-))))))

Having had long term relationships with two byoooooootiful women - I suddenly realised that it only counted if they were beautiful all the way through. ;-)))))

Give me a plain girl with a beautiful soul. Who understands the "male" thing about toilet seats and how bodily functions can be SO amusing. ;-)))))))

Stella
20-03-2004, 00:33
Yeah, right, Dave, and YOU wrote that out-of-stock book, "No, Women Are From Mars, Men Have A Penis?" Give me a break. (And note that the question mark is in the correct place.) You ARE a genius. Mwah! :))))

20-03-2004, 00:33
Well, guess I am too young for the joke - thought it was new.

But I'm not too young to understand perfectly the rest of your comment!

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 00:47
Originally posted by Stella
Yeah, right, Dave, and YOU wrote that out-of-stock book, "No, Women Are From Mars, Men Have A Penis?" Give me a break. (And note that the question mark is in the correct place.) You ARE a genius. Mwah! :))))

;)

Stella, "that`s an old one" means - "Someone else said it years ago - not me". ;-)))))

You want to break my WHAT ?? :eek: Too late, if erosion counts...... :)

Stella
20-03-2004, 01:05
Dave, I can just hear the ice clinking in your scotch and water. Of course I understood what you said, I just don't believe you mean it. Well, maybe you THINK you mean it, but men don't think that way, now do they? Oh, my, I promised never to submit while drinking...

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 01:09
:) Well, it`s absinthe tonight, Stella !! - DJ Biscuit was right, you get a taste for it..... mind you, some people`ll drink anything. ;-)))

Did I mean it ? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Well. I just can`t stand "byoooootiful" people - who use their looks to get something for nothing. :) Couldn`t - honestly - care less what people look like - beauty is all within.

If there`s one thing we can all be sure of, it`s that reality eventually catches up with us, given enough time.....

Aaaaand back to the absinthe, which I`m assured has hallucinogenic effects if you drink too much......... ;)

lucytupper
20-03-2004, 14:05
Is this THE most beautiful Russian girl you have EVER seen!!

[No breasts outside Bardak please ;) - Braders ]

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 14:15
Nope, but please do continue. ;-)

Ahh, no titties in Expat Cafe, please, Lucy - puts the patrons off their food. ;-)))))

I have yet to meet a physically beautiul person who didn`t use their looks to their own advantage - a beautiful girl is someone who marries a normal (or ugly) person and lives a normal life and is happy for who their partner is - most beautiful people, in my experience, tend to be attractive on the outside and ugly as sin on the inside...... I`m simply not that shallow to be attracted to someone because they`ve been lucky enough to have nice looks.

In the same way, I know anyone who calls me "Sir" wants something off me. The name`s "Dave". ;-)

ReturnOfBroadmoor
20-03-2004, 14:35
Originally posted by Stella

Isn't it "Men are from Mars, Women Have No Penis"?

ReturnOfBroadmoor
20-03-2004, 14:43
Originally posted by DaveUKagain
:)

Aaaaand back to the absinthe, which I`m assured has hallucinogenic effects if you drink too much......... ;)

No such luck, Dave - the effects come only from the high alcohol content. Which one are you drinking? I have Van Gogh Premium (Russia - 72 or 74 volume - too lazy to check) and Xenta (Spain - 70 volume) in my refrigerator - I have not touched either bottle in a long time. Xenta is too sweet and artificial tasting; Van Gogh is much better. The Czech stuff is garbage - looks and tastes like brake fluid or some such automotive liquid - I had it in Prague where at least it is not overpriced.

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 14:51
He`s not wrong there, y`know...... ;-))))) (on both counts ;))

Alas, RoB, it`s Trenet - Czech, I believe. I`m off to get some French stuff later this afternoon..... yep, I know, like Mezcal, the effects of absinthe are highly overrated (totally fictitious, in fact) - Aleister Crowley (and many others) hyped `em up to show what an outre ralier against society he was.....

Back to the thread. If all anyone`s got to get them through life is beauty - God `elp the poor boogers as it`s not a permanent condition.....

Anastasia
20-03-2004, 15:13
Even beautiful woman have a habit to look like whitches in the morning.:D :D

Stasy

stefania2003
20-03-2004, 15:16
Dave, haven't you given up the strong stuff yet?:)
You made me laugh with the 'titties' remark!

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 15:22
Ahhh, Stef, alas, I`ll still have the occaisional drinkie. ;-)))) "Mine`s a large one, bartender"....... :)

Actually, I`ve almost given up drinking and smoking and chasing women, and I`m planning to become a monk on Benbecula and have a simple life of quiet contemplation, he lied, through his teeth...... ;-))))))))

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 15:26
PS Stasy, you certainly ARE very nice looking .......... but ........ are you a beautiful *person*, too ?? That`s more important, of course...... :)

Can I borrow some of your hair, by the way ? ;-)))))))

;)

ReturnOfBroadmoor
20-03-2004, 15:29
yep, I know, like Mezcal, the effects of absinthe are highly overrated (totally fictitious, in fact) - Aleister Crowley (and many others) hyped `em up to show what an outre ralier against society he was.....

The other theory is that the absinthe sold back then had far more of the active principle (thujone) than all these modern brands do. Even taking that into account, no one is sure if the thujone had any real effect or not.

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 15:35
Yep, all the more reason to scrub your wormwood, RoB. :)

ReturnOfBroadmoor
20-03-2004, 15:44
Of course - the more you scrub wormwood, the more thujone is extracted! Wormwood Scrubs was so named because many of the original prisoners sentenced to that august, secured recreational facility were said to have been under the influence of absinthe when committing their dastardly acts!

Anastasia
20-03-2004, 15:44
PS Stasy, you certainly ARE very nice looking .......... but ........ are you a beautiful *person*, too ?? That`s more important, of course...... :)

Can I borrow some of your hair, by the way ? ;-)))))))

;)

Sometimes I am. :D :D :D :D
But it's not very important. In fact happyness doesn't depend on it.:eek:
Beautiful woman - it's the measure of cosmetics weight by he moment!
:D

Hair? Ops, just got it. Nop, you rae nice as you are, besides I think with the red one you'll look a bit.... strange.:D

PS. Hm...person...is it good or you are swearing?
:D

StASY

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 16:06
Originally posted by ReturnOfBroadmoor
Of course - the more you scrub wormwood, the more thujone is extracted! Wormwood Scrubs was so named because many of the original prisoners sentenced to that august, secured recreational facility were said to have been under the influence of absinthe when committing their dastardly acts!

But of course - all those dreadful absinthists, reefer addicts and insane devotees of Onan - presumbaly scrubbing something else entirely...... :) Thugees, huggermuggers, flim-flam men, jackanapes and ne`er do wells...... RoB, I`m surprised I`m not in there already. ;-)))))

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 16:19
Stasy, I`d look lovely with long red hair, and yes, to answer the question, I AM a little strange. :-))))))))

Not strange enough for the cosmetics, though. ;-)))))))

Stella
21-03-2004, 07:25
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder," she said, with a big *toothsome* grin.

vanross
21-03-2004, 08:06
Dave & Anastasia, I think you, lovebirds need to go to a private forum, I even had thoughts about posting my reply here, it felt almost intrusive to post anything amongst your revelations and a photo galery. Anastasia looks very attractive, I liked her better than Dave (sorry man, can't help it)

Back to square 1. I think that women on that website are trully gorgeous, although through my humble experience I can say that at the long run, a trully gorgeous woman is rarely happy, mainly because of her excessive expectations. I will let Dave continue.....

DaveUKagain
21-03-2004, 14:45
"I liked her better than Dave" :)

Phew, thank God for that - thought I was going to be stalked !!! ;-)))) (and THAT sounded wrong. ;-)))))) ) :)

What someone is is not a function of their facial features and perfection of their - whatever(s) - beauty comes from within. I know lots of selfish, arrrogant, petulant and childish people - if they have a pretty face, doesn`t make them any better. What you look like is not who you are.......

Anastasia
21-03-2004, 23:02
Sorry for some exhibitionism:D :D .
It's the topip to discuss.

I was (or thought) that i was so unattractive teenager, and had so many complexes, that made all my best to look at least nice. And you know what? It brought more troubles than any happyness.
What I understood - men lreally ike not very bright women.
Sometimes the woman's idea to lood extremely good frightens man.
It's like the "lady in red". The phsychologists say the man will look at the lady in red passing by, but will never come to get aquainted. Because the red color is too agressive.

It's the question to man and woman. So, where is that ghost line between pretty attracive and extremely gorgeous?

Stasy:cool:

Sadie
21-03-2004, 23:53
Red color, especially bright red is annoying. I wouldn’t call it aggressive. Too straight, too appealing (that's why prostitutes used to color their hair in red) and suits not that many people. If a person is shy and self unsure she'd better refrain from red color otherwis it looks weird a lil. People with red color of hair should have ideal face skin since all the drawbacks of the face and especially skin become more conspicuous. Tho I do not deny - there are gorgeous women with red hair (mostly light red of course). Thaz my humble opinion.

Wanderer
22-03-2004, 00:33
Anastasia - forgive me if I missed something in the previous posts on this thread, but can you divulge your minge colour please ?
Thanks.

Anouk
22-03-2004, 01:04
Originally posted by Wanderer
Anastasia - forgive me if I missed something in the previous posts on this thread, but can you divulge your minge colour please ?
Thanks.

Wow they say that the old school british gentleman is dead :rolleyes: ! we're not in bardak, so perhaps a phrase such as "does the carpet match the curtains" would be more appropriate :rolleyes: not that it has anything to do with the topic anyway :p

DaveUKagain
22-03-2004, 01:29
Gracious !! And here`s me saying *beauty* has to go all the way through. ;-))))) Apparently it applies to hair colour, too. ;) ;) ;)

I happen to like very intelligent women......... I know I`m going to lose each and every argument with them, so we may as well have a clever excuse every time. ;-)))))))))))))

I gave up arguing with women years ago. Apparently there are only two ways to prove you`re right...... neither of them work. ;-)

DaveUKagain
22-03-2004, 01:31
Originally posted by Anouk
Wow they say that the old school british gentleman is dead :rolleyes: ! we're not in bardak, so perhaps a phrase such as "does the carpet match the curtains" would be more appropriate :rolleyes: not that it has anything to do with the topic anyway :p

I won`t mention "Aircraft Blonde" then - "blonde with a black box." ;-) Oh no. No chance. ;-))))))))

Do blondes have more fun, by the way ? That`s "blonde on head" ? ;-)))) I went out with a girl once with green hair - and the carpet DID match the curtains. ;-))))) She definitely DID have more fun. ;-)))))))

pengwn9
22-03-2004, 10:51
What is it that makes these Russian girls so beautiful??? I know it can't be something in their (awful) water, nor is it the pristine and healthful enviroment of Moscow......yet I have never seen such a dense concetration of beautiful women in one place.

We went out of town for a couple of days and when we returned and got to the Metro station to go home my husband looked at me with a sly smile and said how good it was to be back in the land of beautiful women. Sigh**

What happens if you're not beautiful on the inside or the outside?

DaveUKagain
22-03-2004, 10:59
The explanation I heard was that when Russia was invaded by Mongols, Tatars (etc) was that the invaders used to carry off the nicest looking gals and it`s a result of selective breeding. :)

My ex said this with the absolute, utter sincerity of someone who believed it because it made her feel good. ;) ;) ;)

Also. Russian women tend to excercise more than their Western sisters - they certainly walk more, they`re ultra - cautious about their health (try being ill in Russia, it`s an experience) and Russia still has huge differentiation between the sexes, so- "feminine".

On a more cynical note, ugly gals have a harder time getting husbands, good jobs (etc) - so it pays for a girl to get pretty and stay pretty as it may be the only advantage she gets...... alas, most men are NOT interested in womens` personalities in Russia.

pengwn9
22-03-2004, 11:22
Dave--I do a lot of walking here too. Not beautiful yet. How long does it take? I'm running out of time.......

DaveUKagain
22-03-2004, 11:29
Originally posted by Alethea
Dave,
never use this word *ugly* when you are talking about girls;)

Not even when talking about ugly ones ? :)

OK - how about "aesthetically challenged", then ? ;-)))))

Pengwn9, I`ll have to walk to Pluto and back before I become byoooootiful...... ;-)))))))

Alethea
22-03-2004, 11:29
What a coincidence! I walk a lot too. I didn't notice any changes in my looks (which are moderately good, though. )

Dave,
do you know any other tricks which would help us, women, become a hot chicks ?

I also noticed that the most expensive cars in Moscow are driven by stunning girls. So I suspect, walking is doing no good to me. Should I switch to driving a posh car?

DaveUKagain
22-03-2004, 11:37
You could walk around a lot whilst driving it, Alethea :-)

A lot of Russian girls I know go "shaping" (ie to aerobics) about three times a week. They also tend to lead healthier lifestyles - won`t find a Roosian girlie with a bag of chips, bottle of brown ale and a Woodbine hanging from her mouth.....

When it comes to your fiancee chosing dresses to match her nail polish, virtually living in a hairdressing salon and taking hours to put her cosmetics on............ bring on the aesthetically challenged girls. ;-)))))))

Random
22-03-2004, 11:38
No such thing as an ugly girl at 4 am in the morning in a club or pub !
;)

Wanderer
22-03-2004, 11:41
No reply on the downstairs colour scheme yet then.....
I'll have to put the Kleenex back in the cupboard.

Beautiful girls and visibility - obviously if a girl is a beauty she probably is much more "visible" and wants to be "visible" and does what's necessary to be more "visible".

Plain or not beautiful girls don't do this so much. More's the pity as I think, with only a few exceptions, that all females are the true spice of our planet.

(BTW I am a very plain male looker, but make up for it in other depts like alot of females do..)

DaveUKagain
22-03-2004, 11:44
Care for a quick stroll to Pluto with me, Alethea ? ;-))))))

Or are we taking the car ? ;-)))))

(and so, off to work..... ;) )

Kshisya
22-03-2004, 14:00
re pics posted in that annoying king size :rolleyes: damn exhibitionists! :p

Originally posted by pengwn9
What is

What happens if you're not beautiful on the inside or the outside?

well if one has problems with INSIDE that's bad ...BUT there are still 2 ways to fix it :D 1. hide that unattractiveness you can't correct 2. correct what you consider not beautiful as if you know what's wrong it is not a big deal just use you will power ;) (generate some and use it) ;)

as for outside it is easier - stop comparing yourself to other women you consider more attractive/beautiful :) be more self confident. if you are concerned that yo other half looks around just remember that once he chose YOU among all others and your outside and inside were more appealing than of other ppl ;)

and you are never beautiful for others if dont personally consider yourself beautifull :) ...and if walking doesnt work....:rolleyes: **** it! ;)

meljomur
22-03-2004, 15:01
I know I am going to be highly unpopular in my physical assessment of most of the women I have seen here, but I personally think that 85% of them look like high class prostitutes. In all honesty places like Rome and Madrid have a much higher concentration of beautiful women. I guess beauty is definitely a subjective matter because to me beauty is not seven layers of makeup and 4 inch heels, of course I don't have a p***s...

Ned Kelly
22-03-2004, 15:08
[i]of course I don't have a p***s... [/B]

i was having trouble comprehending what you were talking about until i came to that line.

Anouk
22-03-2004, 15:17
Firstly I think it's in the genes (says she of eastern europe descent ;) ), and also looking after yourself is not seen as something bad in Russia. In the UK for example, if you have manicures etc. and take care of yourself you're seen as being shallow and the cost! When I'm in Moscow I make more effort with my appearance.

I only wear 3 inch heels and one layer of makeup ;)

pengwn9
22-03-2004, 15:30
Huh. Intetesting.
I thought you men liked women who look like high class prostitutes. Cause you sure do a lot of lookin' when they go by.

Seems like we just can't win no matter what.

If we want to look good you accuse us of excessive narcissisum.
If we're fat and frumpy you complain.
When our heels are too high and our skirts too short we're hookers.

What the hell do you want?! Or do you even know??:eek: :eek:

Anastasia
22-03-2004, 16:11
Originally posted by Wanderer
Thanks.

:D , I'm naturally red haired if it matters. It caused many problems at school!:D :cool: Espesially when boys were teasing.

Stasy

Anastasia
22-03-2004, 16:17
Originally posted by Alethea
Dave,
never use this word *ugly* when you are talking about girls;)

OK, men like chasing drop-dead-gorgeous girls, but

Intelligence, sense of humor, common sense are still important!
Warm and genuine smile is a benefit too. :)

Anthea, you are absolutelu right - when it comes to building a solid relationship, they chose moderately attractive , sensible and not-so-full-of-themselves gals.
But does it mean that the rest of woman are blessed to stay alone or with kind of relationship unaccepatable for the majority of women?

Stasy

Anastasia
22-03-2004, 16:29
Originally posted by meljomur
I know I am going to be highly unpopular in my physical assessment of most of the women I have seen here, but I personally think that 85% of them look like high class prostitutes.

Actually - there is truth here. But if you really could see "high class prostitutes", you would understand how great they are.

:) First of all - they are clever enought, many of them with hight education, some even with degrees. They are so perfectly dressed - with perfect taste as a lady.
But if a girl wants to look good with cheep shoes, cheep cosmetics from the marked, with poor idea about what's style and taste are....:rolleyes: ...well... they will look like CHEEP street prostitutes and nothing more.

And about beautiful girls. I'm not sure it is russia. Just Russian woman pay much more attention to their appearanse, that's all. Most of english or american women just don't care about clothers etc. They live as a personalities. Dave is right. Women here have just begun to feel like personalities, not dalls or housekeepers.

Stasy

Anastasia
22-03-2004, 16:33
[
If we want to look good you accuse us of excessive narcissisum.
If we're fat and frumpy you complain.
When our heels are too high and our skirts too short we're hookers.

What the hell do you want?! Or do you even know??:eek: :eek:

BRAVO

Wanderer
22-03-2004, 19:59
Stasy : of COURSE it matters !!! Don't you understand men ??

Sorry you got teased, but there's no doubt you're my kind of girl.....

Big kiss.

where's that keenex........

blue1051
22-03-2004, 21:42
And about beautiful girls. I'm not sure it is russia. Just Russian woman pay much more attention to their appearanse, that's all. Most of english or american women just don't care about clothers etc.
------------------------------

This is dead on. After my first trip to Russia, I was at a college basketball game in the US, and noticed that the girls were as good looking as what I had seen in Moscow, St. Pete, etc. The difference was in their dress, makeup, and hair styles.

It has become almost a badge of honor in the US for women to dress down. Go to the market in curlers and sweat suits. Then they complain that the men they meet are slobs.

I ask the men: do you dress the same in Russia as you did at home? I'll bet most expat men dress far nicer than they used to, because they, either consciously or subconsciously, feel they have to step up to the standard they feel women set.

DaveUKagain
23-03-2004, 00:15
I think you`re right, Blue...... I normally look like a sack of effluent tied in the middle, but - when I go down the Russian meetings here, it`s Mr Snappy Dresser...... they make the effort so - so do I. ;-))))

DaveUKagain
23-03-2004, 00:31
Mind you, now I come to think of it, I still manage to look like a sack of effluent tied in the middle, but with better quality string. ;)

Alethea
23-03-2004, 10:14
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by Anastasia
[B]Actually - there is truth here. But if you really could see "high class prostitutes", you would understand how great they are.

:) First of all - they are clever enought, many of them with hight education, some even with degrees. They are so perfectly dressed - with perfect taste as a lady. QUOTE

It reminds me of an immortal episode from Lara Croft, The TombRider

When a butler tells her *Lady must behave!*,
she turns her gorgeous head, gives him mocking look and says:

*LADY........must*:agree:

:D:D:D:D:D

zcyka
25-03-2004, 04:54
Kind of reminds me of the old song -

(warbling) "Oh the girls all get prettier at closing time....."

I'm with Dave - in fact, it ticked my daughter off when she was younger and would ask if she was beautiful. My response? "It all depends on what's inside." (No, she wasn't all that thrilled with it as an answer!)

DaveUKagain
25-03-2004, 11:31
:) I reckon there`s only two kinds of people in this world - the self absorbed and those who actually give a damn about others. I`ve met too many self absorbed people to bother with `em anymore. Anyone who frou-frou`s and pretties themselves up for a REASON or to get something is just false and artificial and on the make. Doesn`t sound very attractive to me. :)

am4rw
26-03-2004, 06:30
Yes, they are beautiful. But no more so than thousands of pictures you can see on marriage agency sites from throughout Russia and the CIS. More than any other single thing, such pictures are changing the perception of Russia in the west, and bringing more tourists than anything else.

But why shouldn't they be beautiful? Most young women are at least attractive to a certain extent. Makeup and the right lighting and a good photographer might even make DaveUK look good.

Quote I heard when I was young: Always tell a woman she's beautiful, especially if she's not. It might make her smile, and and make you change your mind.

Someone asked me once what most attracted me to a woman. My answer: a woman who is interested in me.

lyndsay
26-03-2004, 09:45
I agree with Rome/madrid comment.. the naturally beautiful girls are quite far away from Moscow...

I'd like to add that it isn't really beauty I find in Russian women..

It's sensuality, sexuality, and a naughty twinkle in their eyes which sets them apart from the rest of the world. This playfullnes and ability to make that sexuality appealing without vulgarizing the attraction is a gift.. an art.... purely Russian - unique...

Which, I suppose, is quite beautiful........

natalia_apple
27-03-2004, 02:50
Originally posted by am4rw
Makeup and the right lighting and a good photographer might even make DaveUK look good.

There, there...

Doesnt DaveUK already look good even without any makeup?

natalia_apple
27-03-2004, 02:52

Someone asked me once what most attracted me to a woman. My answer: a woman who is interested in me.

OK: I am

so, are you brave?

DaveUKagain
27-03-2004, 03:19
Think I`d better reply to AM4RW here...... which I presume means "American man for Russian woman." Been there, seen it, done it, brutha. ;-)))))))))))))))))))) Ate the pie, worn the T-shirt, the whole nine yards and - believe me, this is honest and true, wooooooooooooooo mistake. ;-))) If you want to meet a good Russian girl, get on the plane and go to Russia. And live with her for 6 months to a year before going back home. If only you knew what I did - from my own experience and from the experience of many UK <> RU couples here in the UK who I know....... as for the looks, hehee - Robert Duvall. On a good day. ;-))))) Charming old bar-steward that I am, I can get quite a few Roosian ladies following me around when in Russia - and guess what ????? They`re all the wrong type, and this is the whole point of the thread - reality WILL catch you out sooner or later. As all the fat sweating 5 times divorced 55 year olds find when that beautiful teenage nyphette arrives in their home country........ and all the gals desperate to get a visa confuse "love" and "gratitude". The internet dating game is FULL of disasters like these. Meeting the right person at home is hard enough - factor in "different culture" and "distance" and "expense" and it becomes even more difficult - and even MORE vital to understand what makes a "good Russian girl" a "good Russian girl". The good ones are the best in the world, bar none - and - they`re also a dying breed.

am4rw
27-03-2004, 07:01
Ah, Dave, you're very astute. But I would expect nothing less from someone who has been seduced by Volgograd and escaped. :)

Of course, the secret is to know yourself, and know what you really want. Women are like fine wine. They get better as they age. The young beautiful ones may hold great promise, but until they have matured, you don't really know if the beauty comes from within.

And I feel very comfortable about teasing you. I also have much better uses for testosterone than growing hair. :)

Natalia, my sweet, thank you for your interest, but I'm afraid my wife requires too much of my attention. :inlove:

DaveUKagain
27-03-2004, 11:56
;-)

But be careful not to wake up one day and find you`ve got five gallons of vinegar sitting opposite you for breakfast, yes ? ;-)))))

lucytupper
27-03-2004, 14:29
Originally posted by lucytupper
Is this THE most beautiful Russian girl you have EVER seen!!

[No breasts outside Bardak please ;) - Braders ]

This is SO UNFAIR!!

You delete my breasts.

Yet you allow Daveuk's bald head to shine out from every other post!

Where is the justice in THAT!!

DaveUKagain
27-03-2004, 15:13
Originally posted by lucytupper
This is SO UNFAIR!!

You delete my breasts.

Yet you allow Daveuk's bald head to shine out from every other post!

Where is the justice in THAT!!

Nearly a good argument - I don`t have a nipple on top of my head. ;-))))

Len`s deleted your breasts ?? Without you noticing ????? ;-))))) Len, is this a new party trick ????? :)

pengwn9
27-03-2004, 15:38
[QUOTE]Originally posted by am4rw

Women are like fine wine. They get better as they age. The young beautiful ones may hold great promise, but until they have matured, you don't really know if the beauty comes from within.

:agree: Dude, that sweet sentiment has me floating on thin air, I love you.....but can I please drop ten years of this beautifying 'maturity'? A bottle of fine wine keeps for just so long before it loses its' bouquet. I think my shelf life is about to expire.....

am4rw
27-03-2004, 17:03
Originally posted by pengwn9
:agree: Dude, that sweet sentiment has me floating on thin air, I love you.....but can I please drop ten years of this beautifying 'maturity'? A bottle of fine wine keeps for just so long before it loses its' bouquet. I think my shelf life is about to expire..... [/B]

Someone told me once that getting older is hell, but it beats the alternative. It drives me nuts that I don't feel a lot different than I did when I was 30, but sweet young things now call me 'sir'.

Alethea
27-03-2004, 22:47
Someone told me once that getting older is hell, but it beats the alternative. It drives me nuts that I don't feel a lot different than I did when I was 30, but sweet young things now call me 'sir'.

I wouldn't trade my 30s for 18. NO WAY!

I know who I am. I know what I want. At last!

DaveUKagain
27-03-2004, 22:49
70`s are even better. You feel 10 again. Ask my Dad. ;-))))))))))

Alethea
27-03-2004, 22:53
70`s are even better. You feel 10 again. Ask my Dad. ;-))))))))))

Gala and Lilya Brik had young hunks when they were 70s.
Think of it.

DaveUKagain
27-03-2004, 22:58
Kto ? ;-)))))))))))))))))))

Ohhhhhhhhh,, I`m nearly 40, I`ve had a little drinkie, it`s late...... can I just sit here with a charming smile and pretend I know what you`re talking about ? ;-))))))))))))))))))

natalia_apple
28-03-2004, 22:46
Natalia, my sweet, thank you for your interest, but I'm afraid my wife requires too much of my attention. :inlove:

I was joking,

surprised you took it seriously, and of course its not a good idea to like EVERYONE of the opposite sex who's interested in you

be selective, you're a man!