PDA

View Full Version : Girls And Boys, Re-unite!

Tiffany
19-03-2004, 17:31
(Warning! It's just a tiiiiiiiiiiny voice from me as a female for all males on Expat.The following information should be considered as my personal opinion only :D )

Sorry for being sceptic...Girls, are you trying to cheat yourself?isn't this new folder will have the same fate as some private boozers" folder? It was also only for proper Expat "aristocracy"..and Is it still alive ? (rhetorical question).

For private talks they have PMs or "chat" option, btw..

What could be the secret topics to discuss apart from men? What is the girls fear to be disturbed by?
Shopping? Cooking? PMS? Sex?
As far as I remember men usually avoid taking part in this sort of public threads here anyway (if not to take into consideration the latter option :D) Let's be realistic! :) Men are getting curious as any person would be! :agree: Men WILL try to get into this elitistic female folder, and men WILL GET into it using different cheeky tricks as play nice girls, etc ...I wonder, where is our favorable Nastya right not? :rolleyes: So, is that the way to ATTRACT them more? :

Even if there's an urgent need to discuss something with someone, usually
1. no need to divide friends by male or female coz key word is "friend" in this case..And there's no sex difference between real friends talking about all the probs whether they're males or females.
2. if there's a need for a SECRET talk, usually it could be arranged silently (eye2eye, face2face, ear2ear) and not with a scream that all crowd could hear "people, we've got a secret but we will not tell it to you!" :) :eek:

Speaking about basic humanity as the purpose...Aren't we created to be with this damn terrible, not attentive, flat, non-romantic but still beloved and adored MEN ? Even if they say "boys are from Mars and girls are from Venus", shouldn't we be the WHOLE ITEM instead of existing as "halves" ???

I hope I'm just wrong and in this case I wish to the new coming project BIG success then, loads of threads, more visitors and good communication between members ;)

T

..now back to work..:)

fat_chick
19-03-2004, 17:39
yeah Holly with no men you'd have no job
i understand your worry

Tiffany
19-03-2004, 17:50
:agree:

Com'n, Fat_Chick! I didn't wanted to offend you :) Tried to express my opinion here if precious yourself will let me , of course ;)

Re: to your witty notion
My Man is at home , and my job is at my office . I don't mix it...and do YOU?

Btw, I work for NGO as a consultant in a programm called "Sexual Harrasment at your Office" ..Anytime you need our help you're MORe than welcome

:D

fat_chick
19-03-2004, 17:53
Com'n Holly I didn't want to offend you either
and I'm not offended at all
uuufffff ok - you're too straight forward here
i'll try to follow it
=)))
have a nice weekend

Tiffany
19-03-2004, 17:59
Originally posted by Alethea
It was fun !

This forum will die soon anyway, so be it. But ... creating it made my day.

I'm sooo tired now to argue with you, beautiful....

Believe me, dearest Aleth...The last thing I wanted to do is arguing with YOU. That was not my point at all :) serious:)

On the contrary, I enjoy your witty and smart posts!!! It makes my day :agree:

Hugh Jass
19-03-2004, 18:08
Originally posted by Tiffany
I work for NGO as a consultant in a programm called "Sexual Harrasment at your Office"

Thank god. It's about time someone started providing this service. What with all this politically correct crap, I thought the proverbial pendulum would never swing back !

Короче, we have practically no sexual harassment in our office. I would definitely like to use your services and order some. Spruce things up a bit.

Can you give me an estimate how much it would cost ? I'm basically looking for a few off-color sexual jokes, the occasional dangled promotion in exchange for sex, ass-grabs, and a few office-party drunken hook-ups. You know, the standard stuff.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Hugh

Hugh Jass
19-03-2004, 18:17
Unite ? Sure ! Can I make untoward comments on how I'd like to see you in a mini-skirt around the office ?

Hugh Jass
19-03-2004, 18:33
Geesh, then it wouldn't be as demeaning. Can't we do it in public ?

polly
20-03-2004, 05:16
if you don't want to join the chick forum then don't.
there's plenty to talk about besides sex and PMS. Women's health and safety are things that men often snicker at.

Physical and sexual assault and medical issues are things that women in Moscow often have to deal with. It would be nice if there were a safe place to discuss stuff like that without people having to feel too ashamed, scared or embarrassed to ask a question. It might even be a good idea to enable anonymous posting for those who have access to that folder.

There are TONS of social issues to discuss and TONS of social events to plan.

Anyway, if you plan to spend your time barefoot and preggo in the kitchen, that's your choice.

so there =P

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 13:44
I`ll agree with Polly, here - the girls need not just a gossip area but somewhere to really chat.

Of course, it may turn into an area for a discussion about PMS and sore boobs, but - hopefully some serious matters`ll get discussed there, too. The one thing about this site is that it really DOES get people in "real life" contact with each other, and if that`s going to happen, I`m sure the ladies would prefer to know who`s who (and what sex they really are. ;-)))))) )

I`d also suggest that ladies are not invited to join the site unless they`ve made quite a few posts and everyone is fairly sure they ARE a lady. ;-))))) I still think the female impersonators are going to sneak in, though......

He said, looking simply lovely in a Gingham dress with pigtails...... ;-)))))

Hugh Jass
20-03-2004, 16:04
Alethea,

Why do you delete all your posts ? You make us look a little weird as if we're just writing to ourselves.

Maybe we are. Hello ? Is there anyone out there ? Echo ?

DPG
20-03-2004, 19:52
Who said that?...

Hugh - you do write to yourself remember!!;)

Rose are red, violets are blue
I'm a schizophrenic and so am I!!:D

Now if you were to delete your post, that would make me look even wierder than normal!! - so please don't!

Teutonic Deity
20-03-2004, 20:16
Originally posted by DaveUKagain
He said, looking simply lovely in a Gingham dress with pigtails...... ;-)))))

Zachariah
20-03-2004, 20:16
I am still trying to work this Male Lesbian angle to an advantage. I am against this folder simply because it discriminates against me.
Hugh and DPG have their issues and I have my own. Please to not associate me with their LIMP attempts at sabotage. If the ladies want the folder fine but allow for sexual confusion?
Z :wavey:

TD, Good One!!! :agree: :agree:

Alethea
20-03-2004, 21:20
Originally posted by Hugh Jass
Alethea,

Why do you delete all your posts ? You make us look a little weird as if we're just writing to ourselves.

Maybe we are. Hello ? Is there anyone out there ? Echo ?

Hugh ,

a reason for deleting posts is male chauvinism displayed by an unknown moderator who deleted my thread and cut me off from Classifieds and Information forums without warning.

Another sloppy kiss for you;).

Braders
20-03-2004, 21:28
I can't be Chauvinistic the lasses from where i come drink more than me Pint for Pint, are better at Arm Wrestling and can even play Pool! ;)

Like i said in the PM's we exchanged Alethea i personally didn't see the posts you made, but comments like the one above aren't going to help you regain access though are they?

Alethea
20-03-2004, 21:34
Originally posted by Braders
i personally didn't see the posts you made, but comments like the one above aren't going to help you regain access though are they?

Begging like a DOG, Sir.:rolleyes:

Lee,
I tried to sort it out privately.
You know you are not in a winning position here - I could always create a new log-in.

After all, i don't see a logic here - why didn't you ban me from the site?

Braders
20-03-2004, 21:44
I'm not in any position ;) and even if i had deleted your posts i still wouldn't claim to be in a winning position...not my style. ;)

Best to just forget it, like you said it doesn't bother you anyway.

DaveUKagain
20-03-2004, 21:50
Originally posted by Teutonic Deity

Hehee !! It`s definitely ME. ;-))))))))))) Thanks for the laugh, TD. ;-))))))))))))))))

Alethea
20-03-2004, 21:57
Originally posted by Braders

Best to just forget it, like you said it doesn't bother you anyway.

Not a bit. BIG YAWN .....

I love that Hugh Jass character to bits, though...That's why I felt like I should have replied to his post.

Good night, Lee.
have a very naughty dream tonight;)

:agree: :agree: :agree:

aliwilliams
21-03-2004, 20:03
Originally posted by Zachariah
I am still trying to work this Male Lesbian angle to an advantage.

Try this...............

Hugh Jass
22-03-2004, 10:49
Originally posted by Alethea
Not a bit. BIG YAWN .....

I love that Hugh Jass character to bits, though...That's why I felt like I should have replied to his post.

Good night, Lee.
have a very naughty dream tonight;)

Well, shucks, I didn't want to rake the proverbial coals, but I must admit I'm curious. What's all this banning about ? Alethea, girlfriend, you been causing a ruckus in the Information section ? Braders, do I need to make you "assume the position" and beg me saying, "Thank you, sir, may I have another ?" :)

It'd be good to be getting on with Rodney King-like getting along bit.

Hugh

Braders
22-03-2004, 19:02
Braders, do I need to make you "assume the position" and beg me saying, "Thank you, sir, may I have another ?" ;)

Only if you beg me first not to untick the box next to 'Hugh Jass - Access to Expat Cafe' ;)

The70th
23-03-2004, 19:11
Those dont sound like very re-uniting comments, Braders ;-)