PDA

View Full Version : US irritation at being sidelined?

quincy
22-02-2015, 12:28
RT: Angela Merkel said that new sanctions on Russia have not resolved anything. Is there now a clash of opinions between the US and the EU?

DM: Well I think there is a bigger rift than that. I think it’s the Anglo-American [team] on one side versus the Germano-French on the other. The British defense secretary said recently that he believes that Russia is more dangerous for Europe than ISIS. He said that Russia is poised to attack the Baltics at any moment. And even the most Russophobic Baltic leaders, the defense secretaries of both Latvia and Estonia said “hold on a little, you're pushing this a little bit too far.”
http://rt.com/op-edge/234315-us-policy-russia-ukraine/

rumple_stilskin
22-02-2015, 13:26
The US is getting the attention they deserve - nothing.

The Pro-US troops in Ukraine seem to have taken a thrashing in their last glorious attack.

quincy
22-02-2015, 14:02
The US elite and their UK, Australian, Canadian ("junior partners") have assumed that they have an automatic right to control events in every corner of the world.

The disappointment is clear

Uncle Wally
22-02-2015, 14:05
It seems like instead of Russia becoming more isolated America is becoming more isolated. Now America is becoming more and more ridiculous looking and their clown makeup needs a refreshing. Seems like others are trying to avoid America. It's like oh no here comes that guy again, quick cross the street maybe he didn't see us, oh he did, run!

Uncle Wally
22-02-2015, 14:20
The US elite and their UK, Australian, Canadian ("junior partners") have assumed that they have an automatic right to control events in every corner of the world.

The disappointment is clear

Australia? Aren't they like the small guy standing behind the bigger guy going "yeah, yeah you heard him, you tell'em big guy we won't stand for that! But really got nothing on their own.

quincy
22-02-2015, 14:23
Australia? Aren't they like the small guy standing behind the bigger guy going "yeah, yeah you heard him, you tell'em big guy we won't stand for that! But really got nothing on their own.

They were active in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq...the idea is to partner with the big guy (but play a minor role) in order get a share of the spoils afterwards

TolkoRaz
22-02-2015, 18:19
RT: Angela Merkel said that new sanctions on Russia have not resolved anything. Is there now a clash of opinions between the US and the EU?

DM: Well I think there is a bigger rift than that. I think it’s the Anglo-American [team] on one side versus the Germano-French on the other. The British defense secretary said recently that he believes that Russia is more dangerous for Europe than ISIS. He said that Russia is poised to attack the Baltics at any moment. And even the most Russophobic Baltic leaders, the defense secretaries of both Latvia and Estonia said “hold on a little, you're pushing this a little bit too far.”
http://rt.com/op-edge/234315-us-policy-russia-ukraine/

Interesting rhetoric about The Baltics! ;) Who is bothered about such Minnows?

NovoRossiya is likely to extend to and include Mariupol and possibly Westwards upto the East bank of the Dnepr and then we shall have Minsk-3.

Strategically, VVP knows that will be as far as the Separatists can go, but it will be a good job well done! :10310:

As one President proclaimed, 'Mission Accomplished' ;)

rumple_stilskin
22-02-2015, 19:45
They were active in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq...the idea is to partner with the big guy (but play a minor role) in order get a share of the spoils afterwards

Australia is a bit afraid of getting invaded by the north. There are 254 Million Indonesians, not to mention the other countries in the region. So they do have a military pact with the USA. Help each other.

The problem for the Australians is that the agreement is with a country that is morally bankrupt - USA. So the agreement is to help the USA bomb the crap out of other countries, and in return other countries to the north will not do that to Australia.(Protection from what Australia is doing on a regular basis to other countries....)

Media is sewn up in Australia, so a big percentage of Australians don't see anything wrong with it. Murdoch owns all the newspapers. Murdoch - the guy who's newspapers made money from hacking the mobile phone voicemail of murdered missing children and the relatives of dead UK soldiers.(literally)

However, about 25% of Australian hate Americans for this very reason...

Russian Lad
22-02-2015, 23:39
Interesting rhetoric about The Baltics! Who is bothered about such Minnows?

NovoRossiya is likely to extend to and include Mariupol and possibly Westwards upto the East bank of the Dnepr and then we shall have Minsk-3.

Strategically, VVP knows that will be as far as the Separatists can go, but it will be a good job well done!

As one President proclaimed, 'Mission Accomplished'

If all that happens, what will be the average Russian salary by that time? 10 dollars per month? 5 dollars? How much will, say, a kilo of beef cost? 15 dollars? When will Swift be disconnected, before Minsk-3 or right after it? How much will 1 dollar cost in this case? 500 rubles? 1500 rubles? I know you don't give a sh't about the fate of an average Russian like my family members, you care only about your personal gains, but I am just curious. Will the Russians agree to eat boiled grass so that TolkoRaz could go on with his fabulous, rich, trigger-happy life and could continue visiting fancy resorts, driving exclusive cars and dining at expensive restaurants feasting on white soup entrees and lamb cooked in blanched-almond milk? :confused:

Uncle Wally
23-02-2015, 01:21
If all that happens, what will be the average Russian salary by that time? 10 dollars per month? 5 dollars? How much will, say, a kilo of beef cost? 15 dollars? When will Swift be disconnected, before Minsk-3 or right after it? How much will 1 dollar cost in this case? 500 rubles? 1500 rubles? I know you don't give a sh't about the fate of an average Russian like my family members, you care only about your personal gains, but I am just curious. Will the Russians agree to eat boiled grass so that TolkoRaz could go on with his fabulous, rich, trigger-happy life and could continue visiting fancy resorts, driving exclusive cars and dining at expensive restaurants feasting on white soup entrees and lamb cooked in blanched-almond milk? :confused:

Wow does TolkaRaz really drive exclusive cars and dine in expensive restaurants? That's so cool!

Dude for the Russians who were murdered in Odessa or the Russians who have had to suffer being bombarded and killed in east Ukraine I'd be happy eating boiled grass. If just someone could stop the killing. We are still alive, we didn't have to dig our dead children out from the rubble that used to be our home. I know you don't understand it but he is protecting Russia and Russians and maybe the world from the nastiest people this world has ever seen. So stop your whining.

Russian Lad
23-02-2015, 02:37
Troll, you are on my ignore list. Go buy some glass-cleaning liquid to drink to Tolko's health. That's the last message I have read from you. From now on I will not even be seeing your useless tripe. Since the mods are not banning you from the forum, I have banned you from my sight.

Uncle Wally
23-02-2015, 03:32
Troll, you are on my ignore list. Go buy some glass-cleaning liquid to drink to Tolko's health. That's the last message I have read from you. From now on I will not even be seeing your useless tripe. Since the mods are not banning you from the forum, I have banned you from my sight.

Gee and I thought we were just about to become friends.

I'll buy some wine from Crimea and drink to TolkoRaz health and long life thanks.

TolkoRaz
23-02-2015, 06:33
Wow does TolkaRaz really drive exclusive cars and dine in expensive restaurants? That's so cool!

Dude for the Russians who were murdered in Odessa or the Russians who have had to suffer being bombarded and killed in east Ukraine I'd be happy eating boiled grass. If just someone could stop the killing. We are still alive, we didn't have to dig our dead children out from the rubble that used to be our home. I know you don't understand it but he is protecting Russia and Russians and maybe the world from the nastiest people this world has ever seen. So stop your whining.

Uncle Wally, I do have a nice car, but like most people, I use the metro :)