PDA

View Full Version : is it sour grapes or true?

Benedikt
16-02-2015, 21:08
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/browder-putin-has-stolen-hundreds-of-billions-of-russia-s-wealth/515988.html

while for sure he is no angel, every time i read or hear something like that it is -believed-,-thought-,-assumed-. where are the facts?

Uncle Wally
16-02-2015, 23:43
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/browder-putin-has-stolen-hundreds-of-billions-of-russia-s-wealth/515988.html

while for sure he is no angel, every time i read or hear something like that it is -believed-,-thought-,-assumed-. where are the facts?

Link doesn't work, but yeah I read 200 billion. It just keeps getting more crazy.

Fantastika
17-02-2015, 05:01
No, it's 200 Trillion!

Tzushima
17-02-2015, 09:47

Sergei Magnitksy got beat to death for revealing said facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Magnitsky

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 11:48
Sergei Magnitksy got beat to death for revealing said facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Magnitsky

Ok and where is the link to Putin? You have proof money went directly into Putin's pockets?

Wikipedia is not facts sorry to say.

Tzushima
17-02-2015, 11:56
Ok and where is the link to Putin? You have proof money went directly into Putin's pockets?

Wikipedia is not facts sorry to say.

you could always click the sources yourself. Sergei Magnitsky is really well known at this point. You aren't some child.

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 12:04
you could always click the sources yourself. Sergei Magnitsky is really well known at this point. You aren't some child.

Yes I know about him. You make it sound like all this money went right into Putins pockets then Putin beat him with his own hands. You know very little about how Russia works and still think Putin controls every little thing that goes on. Don't be foolish.

Tzushima
17-02-2015, 12:07
Yes I know about him. You make it sound like all this money went right into Putins pockets then Putin beat him with his own hands. You know very little about how Russia works and still think Putin controls every little thing that goes on. Don't be foolish.

Fine, it's everyone but Putin's fault.:11033:

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 12:13
Fine, it's everyone but Putin's fault.:11033:

If you don't understand that Russia was a very divided country when Putin came to power and it was he that finally brought it together but there are still two powerful groups and that Putin only controls one of them.

Nobbynumbnuts
17-02-2015, 12:22
....You know very little about how Russia works.........

You didn't even know Stalin was still popular in Russia. Put a sock in it will you.........:p

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 12:32
You didn't even know Stalin was still popular in Russia. Put a sock in it will you.........:p

Stick up your....

Proof twinkle toes?

Link to where I said that please!

You don't even understand why Stalin is still popular and with younger people too.

Tzushima
17-02-2015, 12:35
Link to where I said that please!
for what it's worth I don't need a link to know you are clueless about some things lol

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 12:58
for what it's worth I don't need a link to know you are clueless about some things lol

You keep saying that but have not proved a thing. I think they call that a "cop out"

Tzushima
17-02-2015, 13:01
You keep saying that but have not proved a thing. I think they call that a "cop out"
What proof could I ever give to you that would prove to you that you are a few beers short of a 6 pack?

AstarD
17-02-2015, 13:02
What proof could I ever give to you that would prove to you that you are a few beers short of a 6 pack?If it's not a youtube link, it doesn't count.

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 13:10
What proof could I ever give to you that would prove to you that you are a few beers short of a 6 pack?

You could start with one that proved Putin had a direct link to that case.

Tzushima
17-02-2015, 13:11
You could start with one that proved Putin had a direct link to that case.
I thought we settled this: Putin has no control, it's all to be blamed on his administrators. Prison officials, tax collectors, etc. Putin is certainly NOT to blame. No proof...

Nobbynumbnuts
17-02-2015, 13:20
I thought we settled this: Putin has no control, it's all to be blamed on his administrators. Prison officials, tax collectors, etc. Putin is certainly NOT to blame. No proof...

If you are the president how can you claim it's not your fault? You are responsible. I'm not saying Putin took that money or not-i don't know but everyone knows corruption is rife and it's his job to stamp it out. Period.

Tzushima
17-02-2015, 13:22
If you are the president how can you claim it's not your fault? You are responsible. I'm not saying Putin took that money or not-i don't know but everyone knows corruption is rife and it's his job to stamp it out. Period.

sometimes you have to post from Wally World for him to see the very absurdity of his claims...

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 13:34

Well then the child abuse case that was covered up by MI5 for the last 40 years is on the shoulders of every PM of the UK. Not to mention the Queen.

Nobbynumbnuts
17-02-2015, 13:56
Well then the child abuse case that was covered up by MI5 for the last 40 years is on the shoulders of every PM of the UK. Not to mention the Queen.

..so we've agreed Putin is guilty of the on going corruption. Good. ;)

Nobbynumbnuts
17-02-2015, 13:58
sometimes you have to post from Wally World for him to see the very absurdity of his claims...

:D

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 20:21
..so we've agreed Putin is guilty of the on going corruption. Good. ;)

Not so fast my little intellectual dwarf. As I stated Putin only controls half the power structure. The FSB side the police side is harder. Give Putin some time, I'm sure he's working on it. It would be easier if he was being attacked from the outside and still need the police side with him.

Nobbynumbnuts
17-02-2015, 21:28
Not so fast my little intellectual dwarf. As I stated Putin only controls half the power structure. The FSB side the police side is harder. Give Putin some time, I'm sure he's working on it. It would be easier if he was being attacked from the outside and still need the police side with him.

Intellectual Dwarf. Wally, you're killing me! :rofl:

Putin is not in full control. Proof? (alcoholic delusions not accepted)
Give Putin time. How many years has he been in power? (you can use your toes)
I'm sure he's working on it. Again proof or more delusions?
It would be easier for him if wasn't being attacked? Russia needs a tougher president, obviously. :p

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 22:49
Intellectual Dwarf. Wally, you're killing me! :rofl:

Putin is not in full control. Proof? (alcoholic delusions not accepted)
Give Putin time. How many years has he been in power? (you can use your toes)
I'm sure he's working on it. Again proof or more delusions?
It would be easier for him if wasn't being attacked? Russia needs a tougher president, obviously. :p

You're telling me you don't know about the two "klans" in Russia? The FSB and military are one the there are the police. The police have guns too.

Corruption is far less than it was so there has been some progress.

Toughness has nothing to do with it, there are only so many hours in a day. I am sure Putin is a lot tougher than you or Obama and that is why he has not and will not give in to America's provocation. He will survive and so will Russia. One of the things I like about Russians, they are real men.

Nobbynumbnuts
17-02-2015, 23:31
You're telling me you don't know about the two "klans" in Russia? The FSB and military are one the there are the police. The police have guns too.

Corruption is far less than it was so there has been some progress.

Toughness has nothing to do with it, there are only so many hours in a day. I am sure Putin is a lot tougher than you or Obama and that is why he has not and will not give in to America's provocation. He will survive and so will Russia. One of the things I like about Russians, they are real men.

Very enjoyable evening chuckle. ;)

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 23:55
Very enjoyable evening chuckle. ;)

Glad you liked it cupcakes.

Now why don't you go wave a flag and cheer the millions of deaths you stood by and watched and did nothing about because it was none of your business.