PDA

View Full Version : Single Person Protests, are they real?

Tzushima
13-02-2015, 16:53
So I have seen this HBO movie "Hunted" which follows some people around video taping some anti-gay groups, and something it showed and I have seen this a few times now in articles on Russia:

A single person holding up a sign as some sort of protest?

At first I wasn't sure what this meant, but doing some research it seems it's illegal in Russia if two or more people group together in a protest at once. I guess you can get some sort of official "protest" sticker or something, but like there is no longer allowed two or more people to protest spontaneosly.

Is this as true as it seems? From a western standpoint I would even find this humorous, if it wasn't so shocking and absurd.

FatAndy
13-02-2015, 20:30
Yes, they're real...

:rofl:

http://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9,_%D0%9F%D1%91%D1%82%D1%80_%D0%90%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87

bydand
13-02-2015, 21:42
Need a permit for a group demonstration, to my understanding.

Fantastika
15-02-2015, 19:53
So I have seen this HBO movie "Hunted" which follows some people around video taping some anti-gay groups, and something it showed and I have seen this a few times now in articles on Russia:

You watch HBO? Well, I guess that explains a lot...

Nobbynumbnuts
15-02-2015, 19:57
You watch HBO? Well, I guess that explains a lot...

What's wrong with HBO?

fenrir
15-02-2015, 20:45
What's wrong with HBO?

HBO, NWO. They have a common letter. That's enough for some.

Fantastika
15-02-2015, 20:52
What's wrong with HBO?

The same thing that's wrong with the media at large: They pick the topics.

Just to use Tzushima's post as an example: She is watching an HBO film about anti-gay groups. As a result of this, she will come to the conclusion that there are many homophobic haters out there. "Something should be done about all these people attacking gays, discriminating against them, etc..."

Now, will HBO ever make a movie about gays, revealing their bad sides - spreading AIDS, HIV, their hatred of heterosexuals and traditional morality, their looting of the Catholic church through lawsuits, what is happening to our society, and how all this contributes to the destruction of the cohesiveness of Western civilization?

I have lived with gays and listened to them, they are some of the most bigoted people out there.

No, HBO will never make a movie about that. HBO's agenda, HBO's topic is "Discrimination against gays." "Gays are victims." The topic is *not* discrimination by gays. The topic is *not* victims of gays.

They will make a movie criticizing heterosexuals but they will never make a movie criticizing homosexuals.

And fools like Obama watch, too, and he appoints 3 homosexuals as the official US delegation to the 2014 Sochi Olympics, to "make amends" for his own guilty conscience and to show the world and Russia they favor "human rights" as opposed to Russia which is still so "backward" it refuses to give homosexuals preferential treatment.

One gets a very biased viewpoint after watching HBO - pro-homosexual, anti-Christian, anti-white, anti-male, anti-business, pro-big government, "Progressive," anti-Republican, etc.

Nobbynumbnuts
16-02-2015, 01:22

Just to use Tzushima's post as an example: She is watching an HBO film about anti-gay groups. As a result of this, she will come to the conclusion that there are many homophobic haters out there. "Something should be done about all these people attacking gays, discriminating against them, etc..."

Now, will HBO ever make a movie about gays, revealing their bad sides - spreading AIDS, HIV, their hatred of heterosexuals and traditional morality, their looting of the Catholic church through lawsuits, what is happening to our society, and how all this contributes to the destruction of the cohesiveness of Western civilization?

I have lived with gays and listened to them, they are some of the most bigoted people out there.

No, HBO will never make a movie about that. HBO's agenda, HBO's topic is "Discrimination against gays." "Gays are victims." The topic is *not* discrimination by gays. The topic is *not* victims of gays.

They will make a movie criticizing heterosexuals but they will never make a movie criticizing homosexuals.

And fools like Obama watch, too, and he appoints 3 homosexuals as the official US delegation to the 2014 Sochi Olympics, to "make amends" for his own guilty conscience and to show the world and Russia they favor "human rights" as opposed to Russia which is still so "backward" it refuses to give homosexuals preferential treatment.

One gets a very biased viewpoint after watching HBO - pro-homosexual, anti-Christian, anti-white, anti-male, anti-business, pro-big government, "Progressive," anti-Republican, etc.

I feel sorry for people like you who can't switch off, relax and just enjoy a movie/documentary etc. without worrying about some conspiracy or other.
If i disagree with something, i simply switch over and don't over analyze.
I've seen some good movies and documentaries on HBO.....:)

Tzushima
16-02-2015, 10:12

you use many words to say nothing lol

Tzushima
16-02-2015, 10:13

you must be HBO, because that is how I feel after trying to read one of your asinine child rants

Fantastika
16-02-2015, 15:18
you must be HBO, because that is how I feel...

That doesn't make any sense.

you use many words to say nothing lol

Your "lol" is lame, and you use few words, just to see them repeated on this page and if they will suppress.

Fantastika
16-02-2015, 15:36
I once watched an HBO "short film."

It was a "cartoon."

There was an obviously white male strutting around the screen, who had KKK written on his t-shirt, drank a lot of beer and carried a Christian cross and a gun.

Then he came across some cartoon blacks. He stole candy from the black children, raped the black woman, and shot and killed the black man.

That was the whole "cartoon" "film." About 5 minutes of portraying whites as racist rapists and killers.

I never watched HBO after this.

HBO teaches many "lessons" such as this.

I feel sorry for people who just swallow the HBO valueless, amoral agenda.

I am curious how HBO will react to pressure from the Church of Scientology, when HBO's "expose" of Scientology airs in March. I bet HBO, being the pile of amoral corruption they are, will cave like a rotten tomato, and Scientology will win - HBO will pull the film and apologize.

Fantastika
16-02-2015, 15:57
HBO, NWO. They have a common letter. That's enough for some.

NWO?

New World Order
No Way Out
North West Ohio
National Wrestling Organization

rusmeister
16-02-2015, 16:18

A single person holding up a sign as some sort of protest?

At first I wasn't sure what this meant, but doing some research it seems it's illegal in Russia if two or more people group together in a protest at once. I guess you can get some sort of official "protest" sticker or something, but like there is no longer allowed two or more people to protest spontaneosly.

Is this as true as it seems? From a western standpoint I would even find this humorous, if it wasn't so shocking and absurd.

What does "anti-gay" mean? Could you define that? While you're at it, could you define what "gay" means?
(I mean, the whole point of the word "gay" is to avoid definition, to avoid saying what they really mean.)

Russian Lad
16-02-2015, 17:41
(I mean, the whole point of the word "gay" is to avoid definition, to avoid saying what they really mean.)

What does Chesterton tell us about gays?

FatAndy
17-02-2015, 15:35
:emote_popcorn:

rusmeister
17-02-2015, 22:26
:emote_popcorn:
It's useless, Andy. They will refuse to define "gay". You can put away the popcorn.

Uncle Wally
17-02-2015, 23:00
It's useless, Andy. They will refuse to define "gay". You can put away the popcorn.

Hey let him enjoy his popcorn!

Gay means happy or so it used to. Sexual deviant just doesn't sound so nice but that's what they are. While I agree that sexual deviants should not be prosecuted they should also not be glorified and keep them away from children! When you're 18 do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Specifically children! Homosexuality is a birth defect just like many others.