PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Wally calls for Russia to arm Hawaiian separatist!

Uncle Wally
11-02-2015, 09:26
That's right free Hawaii from the US illegal annexation!

Russia should start to arm Hawaiian separatist now! Free the great kingdom of Hawaii!

Tzushima
11-02-2015, 09:32
I don't see any reason to stop with Hawaii

Uncle Wally
11-02-2015, 09:46
I don't see any reason to stop with Hawaii

Well you see Hawaii had a queen until America came and had her overthrown. There is a Hawaiian separatist movement alive today and if America can arm separatist why not Russia?

Tzushima
11-02-2015, 10:26
Well you see Hawaii had a queen until America came and had her overthrown. There is a Hawaiian separatist movement alive today and if America can arm separatist why not Russia?
Russia can arm separatists, clearly

quincy
11-02-2015, 10:45
should native Americans and Australian aborigines not have their own states and local governments?

Tzushima
11-02-2015, 10:53
should native Americans and Australian aborigines not have their own states and local governments?

Native Americans do in fact, have this.:iagree:

Uncle Wally
11-02-2015, 10:57

Some Native American tribes do issue their own passports and refer to themselves as "nation". Remember the lacrosse championship in Britain when the Brits didn't want to recognize Native Americans passport and said they needed American passports?

quincy
11-02-2015, 11:08
Native Americans do in fact, have this.:iagree:
"this" meaning local parliament, judiciary, police force, prime minister, all representing native Americans...?

Tzushima
11-02-2015, 11:12
"this" meaning local parliament, judiciary, police force, prime minister, all representing native Americans...?

clearly Putin needs to get involved to help protect their interests

Uncle Wally
11-02-2015, 11:13

They do have police just not sure about courts. They still have a chief but no wampum.

quincy
11-02-2015, 11:17
clearly Putin needs to get involved to help protect their interests

reaching out to the words "Putin" or "Kremlin" to save the day again!

FatAndy
11-02-2015, 11:23
Why only Hawaiian? It seemes to me there were somewhat movements in Texas? ;) Why we exclude the lapdog, Canada? Quebec may stir the pot... Where is Depardieu?

Uncle Wally
11-02-2015, 11:26
Why only Hawaiian? It seemes to me there were somewhat movements in Texas? ;) Why we exclude the lapdog, Canada? Quebec may stir the pot... Where is Depardieu?

They have enough guns in Texas.

Uncle Wally
11-02-2015, 11:27
There really is a separatist movement in Hawaii. I am not joking.

Tzushima
11-02-2015, 11:28
reaching out to the words "Putin" or "Kremlin" to save the day again!

I didn't realize Putin was a four letter word lol

Uncle Wally
11-02-2015, 11:31
I didn't realize Putin was a four letter word lol

Yes "king" is a four letter word.

Tzushima
11-02-2015, 11:34
Yes "king" is a four letter word.

you deserve a raise

Tzushima
11-02-2015, 11:36
There really is a separatist movement in Hawaii. I am not joking.

there are several separatist movements happening in North America: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_North_America

FatAndy
11-02-2015, 11:42
They have enough guns in Texas.
Good. We may help to build AKM production there - I remember talks regarding Kalashnikov factories under sanctions and US to produce for keeping the market...

there are several separatist movements happening in North America: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_North_America
It would be good to support comrades... erhmmm... by political means... :-)