PDA

View Full Version : Truth on Visa regulations

kapione
21-02-2008, 14:35
Newsflash about Visa's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is simple : if you never had a 1 year multiple entry business Visa you wont get one without a work permit ...you will be issued a 90 day single entry business Visa , get a legit job get a work permit it will superceed your Visa of any type or duration, and you will not have to leave the country , you can stay the duration of the work permit not the Visa

depending on the Visa type , if you dont have a work permit the rules go wild
you may or may have to go back to your home country to apply for a visa ,you may be issued a Visa that day

the truth is nothing is consistant
private message me and I will give you contact information to confirm all the information you need from the source an Invitation company at Leninski Prospect

also : dont beleiev everything you read ,or rumors you are told ,. some people seem to thrive on scaring people , sometimes so much , they do bad decisions ..... good luck ,and if I can help u I will

Rustralian
23-02-2008, 01:06
I don't actually think that your information is correct Kapione.

The first thing that you have said is not correct to start with.

If your post is not a real post and just a spam post to try to solicit work for Intel Services, then there are many other companies in Moscow offering the same service and they are much cheaper. Intel are good, but nothing spectacular.

米乐龙
23-02-2008, 05:28
Misleading information about business and work visas.

I suggest anybody who needs professional information regarding visas to contact Vadim at Liga Consulting (Home (http://www.english.rusvisa.org)).

ronl
02-03-2008, 16:22
also : dont beleiev everything you read ,or rumors you are told ,. some people seem to thrive on scaring people , sometimes so much , they do bad decisions .....

this is the one part of your message that I can absolutely agree with. :iagree:

02-03-2008, 17:16
this is the one part of your message that I can absolutely agree with. :iagree:

Yes, especially when it comes from people who run a business concerning visa, WP etc. Their goal is to make people afraid "how hard it is to get a WP"... and then "BUT I am going to make all easier for $3000"!

Getting a WP or a RP is EASY as long as you fulfill the requirements. No need to go through an agency. Agencies will not queue for you nor even WITH you, they will just give (Sell!) you the list of places where to go and say "good luck".

Kapione: If your invitation agency on Leninski is in the office of I don't remember which institute of physics (left side from the center, first floor, office on the right when you enter the buiding) I won't trust them for anything. They told a few BS to foreigners about new visa, no later than 2 months ago. Their website is visatorussia.com and they made a foreigner in BIG trouble after saying him a GREAT BS about his registration!!! Avoid them!

tbhale20
31-03-2008, 00:32
You metioned various requirements that you need to fufull. What are they? I.e., I'm interested in setting up a buisness entity here, paying the fees and taxes, and then getting the work permit based on that.

I'm not about to slave away at some English school for no money in order to get a WP.

How do I do it?

ezik
31-03-2008, 02:51
Anybody having useful information about visa requirements and procedures is welcome to share it on this forum OPENLY.

There are TONS and TONS and TONS of visa companies who all have the so-called correct information. Any of these companies is welcome to SHARE this information HERE, on this site.

So if someone at LIGA or on Leninsky has something good to tell us, tell it HERE.