PDA

View Full Version : School for 10 year old girl

Mark
17-03-2004, 21:46
Hi,

I am looking for a good private Russian school for my daughter, starting in September.

She is 10 years old and bi-lingual (English - Russian). She has been at school in the UK for the last three years but went to a Russian school before that.

We are looking to pay anything up to $400 - max $500 a month.

Any advice would be appreciated.

P&M
22-03-2004, 15:26
Which region of Moscow are you looking in? Any specific orientation preferred - eg Maths or Economics etc. Been looking at schools for mine in the WNW region so might have some ideas if this is what you are looking for.

Mark
22-03-2004, 17:02
Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'm looking also in the west. At the moment we have yet to decide firmly where we want to live exactly and where our daughters school is will slightly dictate this.

Basically, we are thinking of the red and orange lines as well as the light blue line.

Please let me know if you hear of anything, and I will do likewise!

Regards

Mark.

M-C
01-04-2004, 14:58
Hi Mark!
I work for a small russian school situated just off Metchourensky Prospekt. The curriculum is russian but we have a few bi-lingual students (English-Russian) and have had, and still have a few who learnt Russian with us. If you're interested, please feel free to call our director (Viktor Golubkov) at 931 60 59, he speaks English, or me, Marie-Claire at 270 31 48.
Regards
Marie-Claire

ronymo
14-04-2004, 17:26
the sports bar on noviy arbat (yakitoria) has a bunch of booklets for free including one on all the schools in moscow. russian booklet, of course.