PDA

View Full Version : Limitchik/Intourist/WonHongLow/Hugh Jass

Ned Kelly
17-03-2004, 11:32
For a while I thought Punch's gauntlet had been well and truly picked up and run with by the aforementioned. But then I worked out that Limitchik/Intourists's bosses had found out his expat log-in and had been slightly disconcerted at the fact he had made 4,500 posts in two months. As a result, he is now trying to disperse them with more log-ins.

So, to my proposal, someone in Limitchik's awkward position, i.e. being an addictive poster, should be able to turn off their no. of posts button to protect themsleves from nosey bosses.

Hugh Jass
17-03-2004, 11:35
Wholeheartedly agree. Either offer group therapy for the weaker-willed among us, or make the "Number of Posts" subject to edit or hideable.

I am not WonHongLo !

Ned Kelly
17-03-2004, 11:40
look, no need for counselling, what do you think agony aunt alethea is for? (then again, she demonstrates a bit of a compulsive streak herself.)

Ned Kelly
17-03-2004, 11:49
there's something about lunatics and asylum takeovers in all this.

WonHongLo
17-03-2004, 12:00
Your insulting me by comparing me to Intourist. He doesn't exists for me anymore.

Ned Kelly
17-03-2004, 13:06
was it just his pants coming down that was the attraction or was it something more cerebral?

Ned Kelly
17-03-2004, 13:23
Originally posted by Alethea
I figured out 3 duisguises - intourist, Limitchik and huge ass.

As for wonhon...something - I have a gut feeling it's RoB

yes, i think you're right. he has a slightly more aggressive streak than the other three. i thought initially it was just because he was a bitchy transvestite but i was wrong.

Ned Kelly
17-03-2004, 13:45
yes, his attempt to come back anonymously was an unmitigated failure.

Ned Kelly
17-03-2004, 13:52
We are so insightful - you and me...

well, something has to come from trawling this board all day;)

Random
17-03-2004, 14:24
Yeah... indeed.... would you go bad with me? would you? Oh....

I hate it when people get dyslexic at the last minute ...

;)

WonHongLo
17-03-2004, 14:31
Originally posted by Ned Kelly
yes, i think you're right. he has a slightly more aggressive streak than the other three. i thought initially it was just because he was a bitchy transvestite but i was wrong.
:D :D :D your so sweet, that's the best compliment I've heard in a while. by the way, nothing cerrebral about my attraction to intourist, it was animal lust all the way. That man is hung like nobodies business. So am I, of course, but not hopefully for much longer.:(

ReturnOfBroadmoor
17-03-2004, 17:29
No, after a fifty year term in Butyrka for your NAMBLA activities, you will not be well hung; rather, you will be well hanged.

Braders
18-03-2004, 00:55
Hugh Jass send a request in and i'll duly file it amongst the '500' i recieve everyday, edit your inbox?..

PM me BJ player extraordinaire and consider it done.

Hugh Jass
18-03-2004, 11:02
Originally posted by Braders
Hugh Jass send a request in and i'll duly file it amongst the '500' i recieve everyday, edit your inbox?..

PM me BJ player extraordinaire and consider it done.

Counseling ?

And be careful saying BJ in the presence of WonHongLo. He takes that to mean something else !