PDA

View Full Version : StPetersburg, for tourists: 1room apt for rent, short-term

melissa
19-02-2008, 14:30
1 room, Chernyshevskaya subway, in excellent condition, all conveniences, very quiet and safe. Priced 20-50 dol per night, depending on season and the length of the stay. Our family has been hosting tourists, visitors, students from across the world for ten years. We speak English and French.

sypearlman
25-02-2008, 12:06
1 room, Chernyshevskaya subway, in excellent condition, all conveniences, very quiet and safe. Priced 20-50 dol per night, depending on season and the length of the stay. Our family has been hosting tourists, visitors, students from across the world for ten years. We speak English and French.
we're interested in an apartment for two adults in central St. Petersburg for at least 7 nights, starting about 12 May What do you have to offer? How much? Thanks.

kent
09-05-2008, 02:10
I am university student, looking for an apartment with 1 room,for myself.My trip to Saint peterburg from 22th to 26th June 2008,whats' the rate of the room?thank you so much

melissa
09-05-2008, 13:18
To Kent: 1600 roubles per night

PierreFranzsen
30-05-2008, 21:25
Im Pierre Franzsen, a young 50 year old traveller from South Africa, now working in Iran for a few months. I am a musician, love travelling, laughter and fun with a few beers in between. I will be visiting Russia for 7 days. 5 days in Moscow and 2 days in St Petersburg. I will be travelling on the Megapolis in and out of St P. I need one night of accommodation on 7 June, preferably in the centre of town. Any suggestions?

DDT
01-06-2008, 15:06
It is too expensive! What student would pay that price when they could just share an apartment in the centre for much less and have the freedom to come home when ever and with whom they wanted. And someone on business would be better off to pay extra for a hotel on Nevsky. Homestays Suck!

Let's face it, who wants to spend their valuable time in St Petersburg worrying about what someone and their grandmother thinks about you and the 2 girls who dropped ashes from their Marlboro Lights on the living room carpet, that you brought home from the disco on Saturday night? At least in a hotel you can yell at the maid if she disturbs you! Pay a little extra and have a little fun ....and privacy while here! ....Sheeesh!

melissa
02-06-2008, 14:20
To PierreFranzsen:
reply sent

evoboy
01-11-2008, 17:26
hi,

im coming to spb on 13th november and need an appartment for 4 nights, is yours available and what would the total cost be??

melissa
04-11-2008, 17:44
Evoboy, Reply sent via private message