PDA

View Full Version : Hospital for medical tests?

svoboda98
19-02-2008, 10:56
Privet!

My name Oksana and my boyfriend from Finland. We want make residency permit for him. Do you know some hospital in Moscow where he can do the tests? We know that the poliklinik do the tests but there must go to 4 places and we prefer pay service and get all in the same place.

Thank you!!!

19-02-2008, 11:08
Sorry I don't know but be careful that the hospital has really an agreement with the Russian administration so you can get the spravka that is "exchanged" against all your analysis results. It means that to be sure, hospital should not deliver only the analysis results but also the spravka from the RF adminnistration.

Good luck!

Tara2007
19-02-2008, 11:09
Truly, I don't think you can do everything in one place, I use SOS clinic for my expats, because they need for their work permits to have about 5 tests (including lepra and ect), so I don't remember either they do their tests at the SOS clinic at one time or half of the tests at the clinic and another goes (with SOS clinic staff) to another place. Anyway, call to SOS and check
t. 9375760.
P.S. I use SOS 3 years and their spravkas were ok with our migration authorities for the work permit, but check, anyway if this clinic is authorized to issue official spravkas for the residentcy permit.

lulariser
01-03-2008, 23:32
Try Dr Rekhviashvili on 89262035083, she speaks English and works for the ministry of Health. No probs with any of these tests which are all done in a day all at the same hospital. Very helpful.

Carbo
02-03-2008, 13:35
Edited by me. Mistake.

Bels
02-03-2008, 14:33
I went to the American Medical Centre near Prospect Mira metro for mine. I did it all in about 1 hour and 30 minutes, including the x-ray for TB. I went a few days later to pick up my results.

Be prepared to pay for it, though. It cost me over 17,000 roubles.

Have you been accepted as a temporary resident ? Because as far as understood it, you could only get your medicals on what was on the list with your application at FMS (OVIR)

If you dont. you run risk of your medical check-ups not being accepted.

Carbo
02-03-2008, 15:36
Have you been accepted as a temporary resident ? Because as far as understood it, you could only get your medicals on what was on the list with your application at FMS (OVIR)

If you dont. you run risk of your medical check-ups not being accepted.

You're right. To tell you the truth, I got my work permit stuff there. Srry...

Should I edit my post?

Bels
02-03-2008, 15:48
I'm not getting at you, and I think we've both sorted it now :) Ithink your edit button will be there for about 12 hours if I'm right.

Bels
02-03-2008, 15:54
Privet!

My name Oksana and my boyfriend from Finland. We want make residency permit for him. Do you know some hospital in Moscow where he can do the tests? We know that the poliklinik do the tests but there must go to 4 places and we prefer pay service and get all in the same place.

Thank you!!!

Hopefully youv'e made the first after getting your application, and that's to apply for the police check in Finland, and then to send it back to get legalised or apostilled. It's your first step because it takes time. While you are waiting for those documents is the time for you to trave aroound getting your medical checks. You should only use the list of clinics which is available at your local FMS (OVIR).

Carbo
02-03-2008, 21:35
I'm not getting at you
Hey, I know that. No worries.