PDA

View Full Version : Police find No Motive in Paris Attack

Fantastika
07-01-2015, 16:50
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/1-killed-3-injured-shooting-french-satirical-paper-article-1.2068486

"...Police have not determined a motive..."

The world's stupidest police? When the terrorists are shooting while shouting "Allah ahkbar!" ?

snowdrift
07-01-2015, 16:56
They are not stupid. The so called "freedom of speech" at its finest doesn`t let them call a spade a spade. And everyone who speaks the truth will be prosecuted or publicly smashed by "inciting hatred" which never happens in the West according to some users on this forum :)

Russian Lad
07-01-2015, 16:57
It has already been classified as a terrorist attack I believe.

TolkoRaz
07-01-2015, 17:40
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/1-killed-3-injured-shooting-french-satirical-paper-article-1.2068486

"...Police have not determined a motive..."

The world's stupidest police? When the terrorists are shooting while shouting "Allah ahkbar!" ?

Not since Inspector Clouseau retired! ;)

Fantastika
07-01-2015, 17:49
They are not stupid. The so called "freedom of speech" at its finest doesn`t let them call a spade a spade. And everyone who speaks the truth will be prosecuted or publicly smashed by "inciting hatred" which never happens in the West according to some users on this forum :)

Geert-Wilders-race-hate-charge-anti-Moroccan-chant (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/18/geert-wilders-race-hate-charge-anti-moroccan-chant)

When they put this guy in jail, because he spoke his opinion that he would like to see fewer Moroccans in his country, it will scare everyone else in silence.

Fantastika
07-01-2015, 17:53
It has already been classified as a terrorist attack I believe.

Yes, but it has *nothing* *whatsoever* to do with Islam. Terrorists (from Mars?), just "terrorists," *not* "islamic terrorists", according to the media, according to the official government line.

Benedikt
07-01-2015, 19:44

until prosecuted and sentenced by a judge.well, so be it.

but the ones who shout loudest about freedom of speech and the likes, are the first ones to squeal -string them up high- when their own loved ones are involved and become victims.

Benedikt
07-01-2015, 19:48
Yes, but it has *nothing* *whatsoever* to do with Islam. Terrorists (from Mars?), just "terrorists," *not* "islamic terrorists", according to the media, according to the official government line.

just because some are shouting -Allah Akbar- does not mean automatically they are Islamic terrorists.

TolkoRaz
07-01-2015, 21:36
The attacks before Christmas in Tours, Nantes & Dijon supposedly had Islamic extremist links, but what really annoys me is the posting of Phone Video Film of today's shooting etc which is all over the internet - This only serves as excellent Salafist propaganda which will only recruit more Salafists and show the World what mayhem they are creating outside of the Levant, Near & Middle East as well as in the Gulf Countries!

Alan65
07-01-2015, 21:40
The attacks before Christmas in Tours, Nantes & Dijon supposedly had Islamic extremist links, but what really annoys me is the posting of Phone Video Film of today's shooting etc which is all over the internet - This only serves as excellent Salafist propaganda which will only recruit more Salafists and show the World what mayhem they are creating outside of the Levant, Near & Middle East as well as in the Gulf Countries!

What about video of a train station blast from a cctv camera that got posted on the Internet

TolkoRaz
07-01-2015, 21:45
What about video of a train station blast from a cctv camera that got posted on the Internet

Volgograd 2013?

Alan65
07-01-2015, 22:42
Volgograd 2013?

Exactly. ..not some personal mobile but something that could have not been released...The end product is the same.

TolkoRaz
07-01-2015, 22:48
Exactly. ..not sure personal mobile but something that could have not been released...The end product is the same.

You are correct! Same as 9/11, 7/7, Madrid etc....................

These jihadists in Paris may be linked to AQaP in the Yemen - tonight in Sanaa and in other sh*tholes, they will be gathered around the TVs and PC watching the depth of their reach and 'military' success. Clips will be spliced into recruitment videos as we have seen in Afghan, Iraq and Syria to name a few - they film many of their attacks for propaganda reasons. If you are brave enough, log onto any 'Jihadist' website and you can spend hours watching such films.

They need the oxygen of publicity to recruit manpower and to receive funding. Australia very recently tried hard to blame the Lindt Cafe attack on a deranged man, and not an attack conducted as part of the Global Jihad.

Anyway, it is a losing battle, the media want to sell papers and members of the public will upload their films, but all it does is 'advertise' the Salafist's successes which is counter-productive!

Fantastika
08-01-2015, 04:58

There is a point to be made, sometimes, about censorship of the media. They used to have common sense, and practiced self-censorship. But today we get to watch head-choppings, and there are sicko's who imitate it the next day (the guy in Florida who chopped off his wife's head).

Benedikt
08-01-2015, 10:26
There is a point to be made, sometimes, about censorship of the media. They used to have common sense, and practiced self-censorship. But today we get to watch head-choppings, and there are sicko's who imitate it the next day (the guy in Florida who chopped off his wife's head).

police also say they MUST HAVE HAD inside information.it was not a -just shooting spree-. they asked employees for their names, separated women from men and then started the execution. that's what it was.
apparently they knew the day, the place and time of the morning meeting.
maybe some staff/employees had enough of all of this?

http://orf.at/stories/2260325/2260326/
freedom of press is indeed something nice and to be cherished. but there should be indeed a point where there is enough.
common sense and decency have been gone long ago down the drain for controversy and of course ratings and making money.

PJB
08-01-2015, 10:30

police also say they MUST HAVE HAD inside information. they knew the day of the meeting, the place and time, they knew where the -heads- were sitting and who they were, because they went there first and shoot them straight away. maybe some staff/employees had enough of all of this?

freedom of press is indeed something nice and to be cherished. but there should be indeed a point where there is enough.
common sense and decency have been gone long ago down the drain for controversy and of course ratings and making money.

So who is the one to decide what is "common sense and decency?"

Fantastika
08-01-2015, 15:58
I didn't mean self-censorship for political opinions.

I meant self-censorship about things like promulgating a video showing a head-chopping, which "inspired" some sicko in Florida to do the same thing, or printing a story about someone showing how to inject poison into an unopened bottle of aspirin in the drugstore, thereby inspiring copycats in other cities. Such stories and photos should never see the light of day. Or continually broadcasting false narratives such as "white cops kill innocent black children" thereby inspiring black street mobs to kill white cops and civilians and loot stores to obtain "social justice." Such banner-headline editorializing amounts to nothing but hate speech.

And the converse problem is the almost universal self-censorship of government and the media, to refuse to talk about the connection between terrorism and Islam, and to blame the victims for Mecca-inspired violence. This is also harmful to the health of a functioning civilization.

Otherwise, we might as well shut down Alfred E. Newman and Mad magazine, and rip up the Bill of Rights.

Benedikt
08-01-2015, 18:56
So who is the one to decide what is "common sense and decency?"[/QUOTE]

to print or show anything, for the sake of showing and being controversial or even abusing, insulting, just in the name of press freedom.
who decides? hard to say because at today's management meetings it is only about ratings, increase of issues or viewers and making money for the shareholders.

to me this is not freedom of press and expression https://www.google.ru/search?q=cross+in+urin&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1344&bih=840&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=vKiuVKaJCJPvat7ughg&ved=0CDQQsAQ#imgdii=_&imgrc=2zyjcu1c7rx6rM%253A%3BGVMHqA0S_oHsaM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic.guim.co.uk%252Fsys-images%252FGuardian%252FPix%252Fpictures%252F2011%252F4%252F18%252F1303142686533%252FPiss-Christ-damaged-007.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.theguardian.com%252Fartanddesign%252F2011%252Fapr%252F18%252Fandres-serrano-piss-christ-shock%3B460%3B276
maybe to others it is?
in France now there was an explosion at a Mosque ( I just heard it on the news, no link...) is that a -tit for tat- or what is going to follow now? all in the name of freedom of expression?

Fantastika
08-01-2015, 19:43
[COLOR="Red"]
in France now there was an explosion at a Mosque ( I just heard it on the news, no link...) is that a -tit for tat- or what is going to follow now? all in the name of freedom of expression?

I doubt it. Whenever the number of Moslems in a place reaches a critical m**** then they split into two or more groups and fight each other - Shia vs. Shiite vs ISIL, etc.

Fantastika
08-01-2015, 21:18
Not since Inspector Clouseau retired! ;)

I maintain that the Paris police would not win First Prize in the IQ contest. The terrorists had Kalashnikov's and a grenade launcher, and the first police arrived on bicycles. The gendarmes arrived *unarmed*.

TolkoRaz
08-01-2015, 22:31
I maintain that the Paris police would not win First Prize in the IQ contest. The terrorists had Kalashnikov's and a grenade launcher, and the first police arrived on bicycles. The gendarmes arrived *unarmed*.

Are not all Gendarmes armed?

FatAndy
08-01-2015, 22:38
[/B]

They were afraiding to loose arms while on duty, so left it in an office safebox.

TolkoRaz
08-01-2015, 22:56
If unarmed, they were very brave! But, in my opinion, all French Police are armed.

Anyway, the 2 Police killed in the 1st incident were armed and guarding the offices - One of them being a Muslim appears to have been shot in the head whilst lying injured on the ground!

Fantastika
09-01-2015, 02:00
[/B]

They carry "billy clubs" (sticks).

Benedikt
09-01-2015, 16:49
http://edition.cnn.com/

so, send them to Allah.. and they will quickly find out there are no 70 virgins and no young boys there to paly with.

though at first the police should and will, do everything to resolve the hostage situation they have now. from the looks of it, the thing is getting out of hands. Maybe Hadshi Kadyrov might have a quick and easy solution to this?

Benedikt
09-01-2015, 19:33
and the hostage is free and unharmed.

though France now fears for a backlash....

from the 19.30 news now on ORF radio...

also from the Jewish shop
the hostage taker is dead. unfortunately, so are 4 hostages.

Russian Lad
09-01-2015, 20:22
Very good.

Matt24
09-01-2015, 20:24
and the hostage is free and unharmed.

though France now fears for a backlash....

from the 19.30 news now on ORF radio...

also from the Jewish shop
the hostage taker is dead. unfortunately, so are 4 hostages.

If the scum are dead how come you're still writing despicable aged sausage boiler of the right? God bless France

Fantastika
09-01-2015, 20:32
Very good.

Very good? Four Jewish hostages slaughtered?

The Frogs should just pick 16 imams at random, put them in straitjackets, and toss them in a swamp full of starving alligators.

Russian Lad
09-01-2015, 20:35
Very good? Four hostages slaughtered?

The Frogs should just pick 16 imams at random, put them in straitjackets, and toss them in a swamp full of starving alligators.

Very good that the criminals have been eliminated. Don't rush the events, I am sure Europe now will respond with harsher measures towards the radical Islam on its soil. They will have to do it. I agree with you that it is not good enough at the moment. I would also put under the magnifying glass ALL far rights and far lefts in France and would study their financing VERY carefully. Just in case.
Islam per se is harmless, but radical Islam is definitely an issue. Just like the radical Christianity or the radical atheism, by the way. The key word is "radical" here.

snowdrift
09-01-2015, 20:43
Europe now will respond with harsher measures towards the radical Islam on its soil

hahahaha a couple of useless speeches like "We condemn these horrendous incidents and bla-bla-bla"? It is the harshest thing that Europe and its "leaders" are able to come up with.

Russian Lad
09-01-2015, 20:50
hahahaha a couple of useless speeches like "We condemn these horrendous incidents and bla-bla-bla"? It is the harshest thing that Europe and its "leaders" are able to come up with.

Maybe, but I would not hurry with conclusions. Anyway, it is up to them what they do.

Fantastika
09-01-2015, 20:52
Very good that the criminals have been eliminated. Don't rush the events, I am sure Europe now will respond with harsher measures towards the radical Islam on its soil. They will have to do it. I agree with you that it is not good enough at the moment. I would also put under the magnifying glass ALL far rights and far lefts in France and would study their financing VERY carefully. Just in case.
Islam per se is harmless, but radical Islam is definitely an issue. Just like the radical Christianity or the radical atheism, by the way. The key word is "radical" here.

So far, the media is mostly worried about an "unfair" backlash against innocent Moslems; of secondary concern are the infidel victims.

I have to disagree, Islam per se is harmless. Women are in the same category as animals, and when you go to "pray" 7 times a day, under the flame-throwing rhetoric of the imam, I think it does something to your mental health.

snowdrift
09-01-2015, 20:54
Meanwhile another hostage taking is reported in Montpellier, France. Hmm it is about time to declare state of war there.

Russian Lad
09-01-2015, 20:55
Women are in the same category as animals, and when you go to "pray" 7 times a day, under the flame-throwing rhetoric of the imam, I think it does something to your mental health.

I was talking about the Islam like, say, in Tatarstan - it is totally harmless. Everything in moderation is relatively harmless.

FatAndy
09-01-2015, 21:02
Meanwhile another hostage taking is reported in Montpellier, France. Hmm it is about time to declare state of war there.
Insha alla...

TolkoRaz
09-01-2015, 22:27

It is Jewellery Robbery which has gone wrong! ;)

This alert affects Montpellier
This alert began 09 Jan 2015 18:44 GMT and is scheduled to expire 09 Jan 2015 23:59 GMT.

- Incident: Hostage situation
- Date: Jan. 9
- Impact: Heavy security, road closures, traffic disruptions
Summary
Police are responding to a hostage situation in central Montpellier during the evening of Jan. 9. The incident began as an attempted robbery at a jewelry store located along Rue de l'Argenterie and quickly escalated; according to initial reporting, a lone, would-be robber is currently holding two people hostage inside the shop. Authorities have cordoned off the area and deployed tactical teams in response to the situation.

According to local officials, the incident in Montpellier has no connection with the two sieges that took place the same day in Paris to neutralize the suspects responsible for the Jan. 7 terror attack on the Charlie Hebdo magazine offices in the French capital.

TolkoRaz
09-01-2015, 22:32
France. Hmm it is about time to declare state of war there.

From my recollection of history, France is not very good at winning wars! :book:

Not a good idea! ;)

snowdrift
09-01-2015, 23:07
François Hollande:

De cette épreuve, nous sortirons encore plus fort.

Ces fanatiques n'ont rien à voir avec la religion musulmane

Ceux qui ont commis ces actes terroristes, ces illuminés, ces fanatiques, n'ont rien à voir avec la religion musulmane

what a clown...For sure, after this speech and upcoming ridiculous parade of losers set to be celebrated soon there all the muslim terrorists will give up. No way.

http://www.leparisien.fr/politique/franccois-hollande-la-france-a-fait-face-au-terrorisme-09-01-2015-4433251.php

TolkoRaz
09-01-2015, 23:45
I was talking about the Islam like, say, in Tatarstan - it is totally harmless. Everything in moderation is relatively harmless.

There are 6 Million Muslims living in France - a very significant percentage of the population.

Of the 6 Million, France only needs 1% of those to be extremists or to have extremist ideals, and France then has a major problem 'controlling' them!

To date, it is French citizens who make the largest contingent of foreign fighters with aQ and IS / Da'esh - some 6,000 are there fighting! If they are not killed in the sand, they will return and create further havoc!

fenrir
10-01-2015, 00:09
The French have rounded up 900 individuals across France on suspicion of involvement in Islamic terror. That's a big fishing operation.

Benedikt
10-01-2015, 06:56
The French have rounded up 900 individuals across France on suspicion of involvement in Islamic terror. That's a big fishing operation.

wonder what that will bring.

in Austria there are -some 150 known sympathisers- under close scrutiny and observation now.
wonder how bored or frustrated or indoctrinated young people (in Austria there were two kids still underaged)must be, to drop everything and go and fight -for the cause-. And BELIEVING in it.

Fantastika
12-01-2015, 08:59
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/664028/German-Newspaper-that-ran-Charlie-Hebdo-cartoons-firebombed-2 (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/664028/german-paper-that-ran-charlie-hebdo-cartoons-firebombed-2)

Offices of a Hamburg, Germany newspaper firebombed after it publishes same cartoons about Islam that Charlie Hebdo published.

Hamburg police said it was “too soon” to tell whether there was a connection between the Charlie Hebdo tribute and the firebombing... :9456:

Editor-in-chief Frank Niggemeier declined to speculate about a motive... :9456:

The right-wing populist group, “Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the Occident” (PEGIDA), has called for its 12th weekly march in the eastern city of Dresden Monday to be dedicated to “the victims of terrorism in Paris”.

Justice Minister Heiko Maas accused the group of trying to exploit the killings and urged it to call off its rally.

So, the problem is not radical Islam, the problem is the reaction to radical Islam. :9456: