PDA

View Full Version : economic situation in russia

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

vossy7
01-04-2017, 01:09
RL....OK, as I convalesce ........suppose I .....as a benevolent Paddy .....give you .....say 100M Rubles to invest for income and/or profit ......what would you do ...pray tell?

Russian Lad
01-04-2017, 02:21
Prices of food have more or less gone back to what they were in 2014

Judge, you have lied again to your gullible friend Russian Lad. Why do you keep lying to me, Judge?:) Here is a comprehensive comparison for 2014 and 2016, item by item, the growth was 35% even for 2016 in comparison with 2014: http://pikabu.ru/story/sravnenie_tsen_na_produktyi_v_2014_i_2016_3931386 And what is worse, the price for the most essential items (like chicken, sugar, buckwheat etc.) has posted a whopping growth of 70-100%...

Russki Lad, You are such a pessimist!

Totally devoid of any optimism in your blood or bones!

I am just a realist, unlike you I don't take cemetery crosses for pluses, I still think those are crosses. Ruble has devalued by like 2000% since the beginning of the nineties, it is not hard currency, the country is under sanctions and is managed by the people who seem to be utterly incompetent, to the point of being illiterate, nepotism and corruption flourish - I see no grounds whatsoever for optimism regarding the ruble. You may run around shouting "Glory to Putin, Putin is our great leader!" till your feet are sore and your throat is hoarse, but it will not help the ruble one bit.:) Especially if oil drops back to around 30-35 and stays there.

Regarding the ruble,many said( the experts) it was overvalued,and still is....

We will see how wrong your experts were/are, pretty soon.:)

RL....OK, as I convalesce ........suppose I .....as a benevolent Paddy .....give you .....say 100M Rubles to invest for income and/or profit ......what would you do ...pray tell?

Get better and long years to you, Vossy.

If this amount is present only in the form of rubles, buying dollars at least for some of this cash and waiting would be an excellent idea, maybe some of it in rubles can be invested.
If it is in the form of hard currency and if the mandatory condition would be making a business, I would invest it into my online dating venue and/or other online venture projects - preferably startup ones so that I would be fully in control (to avoid unprofitable/dubious and/or Ponzi schemes like binar trading, cloud mining, etc.). Russian programmers are as talented as the Western ones, I know quite many - they can make whatever online project you fancy - all they will need will be the design and the descriptions of its functionality. I am about to launch an improved version of my site (am investing my own cash so I do believe the project will work) that includes mobile-friendliness and a few other languages, I think I have even revolutionized the design - at least I will introduce a feature I have seen nowhere else.:) To make the long story short, I like Internet startups and I do think there is a lot of money to be made there, with the minimum or no control whatsoever from the government structures - they simply don't have enough brains and/or technical capacities to control all that, especially here in Russia.

Judge
01-04-2017, 06:26
Read the comments to the link you posted,RL.
One says the food can be found else where for cheaper than the prices shown...Which is true...
Prices differ greatly from shop to shop.....
I'm sandwiched between a dixy and a magnolia shop, for exactly the same items, magnolia is much more expensive on I'd say 90% of stuff, up to 30ru more for the same item.Then there is Auchan, which is even cheaper.
For the last year I've been mostly doing my family's weekly shopping alone , I have visited them all,Metro, Globus, Auchan, Dixy,Okey and Magnit, and prices vary greatly, one example I remember, and the item wasn't on discount , was a jar of jam, Moscow Okey , price was 130ru, in Magnit ,150km from Moscow, same item 90ru.

One of the comments,

I took yesterday 39.90r sugar 1 kg, a network of shops "Semishagoff", St. Petersburg.

In 2014 your link says 47ru.
So yeah ,I did lie to you, prices are not more or less the same, they have gone down, for some items..

Russian Lad
01-04-2017, 07:59
Read the comments to the link you posted,RL.
One says the food can be found else where for cheaper than the prices shown...Which is true...

You have offered me a lie to confirm your lie?:) Smashing.:) I always read the comments, Judge. And, unlike you, I read all of them, not selectively. Another poster replied to it, quite justly, that the point of this exercise wasn't to find the cheapest items available, but to see the price change in %, which is pretty much the same everywhere. There are thousands of pro-towers paid trolls on all such boards, they leave such comments for cash as multiple investigations have proven it without a shadow of a doubt. But there are always genuine posters as well who debunk these stupid and lame lies or attention spoilers without any visible effort.

I have visited them all,Metro, Globus, Auchan, Dixy,Okey and Magnit, and prices vary greatly, one example I remember, and the item wasn't on discount , was a jar of jam, Moscow Okey , price was 130ru, in Magnit ,150km from Moscow, same item 90ru.

You are lucky to live in the biggest and the richest city (and most likely you have a good income), millions of Russians have neither of that. I assume you travel by car to all those destinations searching for better deals and prices - gas and the car maintenance also cost cash - even public transportation is not exactly cheap these days. Besides, it takes time, and time is also money...

nicklcool
01-04-2017, 11:21
You are lucky to live in the biggest and the richest city (and most likely you have a good income), millions of Russians have neither of that.

With the new propiska system, it is not luck that allows people to live in the richest city; it is a choice!

Of course, it hasn't always been this way, so I can see how one could be stuck in their stale way of thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irThcmf3u3w

And it has been this way (move to the new city if you're ready to take the risk) for quite some time in many countries!

New YOrk, New YOrk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ZUXQuFcnw

Russian Lad
01-04-2017, 11:57
With the new propiska system, it is not luck that allows people to live in the richest city; it is a choice!

You suggest all Russians move to Moscow? I don't know any other rich Russian cities, even SPb pales in comparison. And there are many paupers even in today's Moscow.
Besides, the propiska system is new and encouraging, but the apartments distribution system is also new and quite discouraging - you cannot get an apartment for free just for working at a certain place for a certain amount of time and with a certain efficiency like it used to be during the USSR (except for some really rare cases). So, if one moves to work in Moscow he/she is at a clear and severe disadvantage in comparison with the Moscovites.

TheInterocitor
01-04-2017, 12:12

Of course, it hasn't always been this way, so I can see how one could be stuck in their stale way of thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irThcmf3u3w

And it has been this way (move to the new city if you're ready to take the risk) for quite some time in many countries!

New YOrk, New YOrk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ZUXQuFcnw

This link works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfhWlxWWDNM

FatAndy
01-04-2017, 12:44
:emote_popcorn:

Judge
04-04-2017, 20:25
You have offered me a lie to confirm your lie?:) Smashing.:) I always read the comments, Judge. And, unlike you, I read all of them, not selectively. Another poster replied to it, quite justly, that the point of this exercise wasn't to find the cheapest items available, but to see the price change in %, which is pretty much the same everywhere. There are thousands of pro-towers paid trolls on all such boards, they leave such comments for cash as multiple investigations have proven it without a shadow of a doubt. But there are always genuine posters as well who debunk these stupid and lame lies or attention spoilers without any visible effort.

You are lucky to live in the biggest and the richest city (and most likely you have a good income), millions of Russians have neither of that. I assume you travel by car to all those destinations searching for better deals and prices - gas and the car maintenance also cost cash - even public transportation is not exactly cheap these days. Besides, it takes time, and time is also money...

Sorry, forgot to reply...

About having a car to get to the hypermarkets, there is no need for a car, they put on free buses from metro stations,and it's also walking distance for many.

You are lucky to live in the biggest and the richest city

Nothing to do with luck, anyways, I'm planning my exit from this great city, not from Russia, just Moscow.:smile:

Judge
18-04-2017, 06:32
I guess the only way can be up for the Russian economy,

Russia's economy has entered a stage of growth, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said.

"Our economy has entered a stage of growth. We observed this at the end of last year and are observing this at the beginning of this year," Medvedev said.

He singled out 1.3 percent industrial output growth in late 2016 as an example of the national economy's overall growth.

https://sputniknews.com/business/201704171052711207-russia-economy-growth-medvedev/

And very kind words from the head of the IMF towards Russia...

I’m saying that not to flatter you or to compliment Russia, but I think it’s very much part of the country as it is today, and the aspiration and ambition of its people today. It is fueled and fed by these very deep roots into your culture, and your geography is also equally important, I think, to understand the country, the distance, the richness of resources. All that explains the very complex great nation that Russia is," she said.

http://tass.com/economy/941775

Russian Lad
19-04-2017, 23:31

If I was a kvas patriot this would put me on full alert, such nice words. There have been no fundamental changes and the macroeconomic data continue to deteriorate, rather fast. They will be forced to print more trillions of rubles, sooner or later. I would bet on "sooner"... Venezuela is about the same, only these processes began earlier.

TheInterocitor
20-04-2017, 13:31
Well, if I was the EU I would absolutely try to minimize my dependence on the Russian gas and other energy-carriers supplies. Forever. And I would be trying very hard. It is clear as day that strategically (aka long term) he wants to restore the Soviet Union (in its borders, surely not ideologically), would not mind taking Serbia, and will use gas and other natural resources as economic weapons. In Europe, doubt many leaders are fooled at the moment. It should be nipped in the bud.
It plays well into the hands of the US energy companies, I have to admit, but Russia didn't leave Europe a choice. It has to defend its energy security and its borders. Most of them have zero trust in Russia now, and I don't blame them.

There are lots more trustworthy countries where the EU can spend its Petro-cash, like Azerbaijan, Iran, etc. and places to lay pipelines, like Turkey, Syria, Ukraine, etc... :)

These are all well-functioning honest and ethical lands, where a deal is a deal, and there is no need to even write a contract, you can trust the other fellow's good will - a handshake will do. :)

TheInterocitor
20-04-2017, 13:34

Only possible reason I see for IMF sending kind regards to any country is that the IMF wants to borrow some money. :)

nicklcool
03-05-2017, 20:01
WOW, so Merkel will sell out her people's liberty (their economic prosperity; their private property rights) over another country's foreign policy squabble:

Merkel, meanwhile, arrived in Russia to meet with Putin as German industry stepped up pressure on her to lay the groundwork for improved economic relations with Moscow. Those relations have been dampened by international sanctions tied to the Kremlin's 2014 annexation of Crimea and its proxy war on behalf of separatists in eastern Ukraine.
Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0517/fillipov0503.php3#CQc3fHXssf64uxlW.99

Whose country is she the president of??

FatAndy
03-05-2017, 20:57
Whose country is she the president of??
None. She is so called Reichskanzlerin of US-occupied territory (formerly Germany). Allah o akbar.

nicklcool
03-05-2017, 22:15
More from the article, lest you think it's not worth reading:

A Western condition for the lifting of sanctions has been Russia's return of Crimea to Ukraine, which Moscow has ruled out.

Alexei Pushkov, a senior Russian legislator, tweeted Sunday that neither "sanctions nor resolutions will change the fact of the unification of Russia and Crimea. They can kick themselves, but they can't have it back."

Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0517/fillipov0503.php3#iG5BxMIRrF7Aau5i.99

How deliciously hypocritical that the USA gifts legal residency and citizenship status to untold millions with no common ties to the country, yet castigates Russia for giving passports to neighbors with cultural, language, historical, and border ties to their country!

TheInterocitor
04-05-2017, 21:16
More from the article, lest you think it's not worth reading:

A Western condition for the lifting of sanctions has been Russia's return of Crimea to Ukraine, which Moscow has ruled out.

Alexei Pushkov, a senior Russian legislator, tweeted Sunday that neither "sanctions nor resolutions will change the fact of the unification of Russia and Crimea. They can kick themselves, but they can't have it back."

Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0517/fillipov0503.php3#iG5BxMIRrF7Aau5i.99

How deliciously hypocritical that the USA gifts legal residency and citizenship status to untold millions with no common ties to the country, yet castigates Russia for giving passports to neighbors with cultural, language, historical, and border ties to their country!

What's really hypocritical is the US telling Russia that Krim should be part of Ukraine. It would be like forcing East Germany to be part of Poland, or Estonia to be part of Russia.

TheInterocitor
04-05-2017, 21:22
Bad news, Sanctioneers...Central Bank Reserves continue to rise...

https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/russian-central-bank-reserves-(usd)-969

Russian Lad
05-05-2017, 02:49
Oil -4.5% today. Hope this crash trend continues and the Russian pseudoelites will continue to loose the hard currency they desperately need to make the ends meet... :tongue::smug: Trump is making America great again...

Uncle Wally
05-05-2017, 23:18
Oil -4.5% today. Hope this crash trend continues and the Russian pseudoelites will continue to loose the hard currency they desperately need to make the ends meet... :tongue::smug: Trump is making America great again...

And you would scream and cry if I wish you to get your penis caught in a car door and the driver of said car didn't notice for 2 or 3 kilometers. Unfortunately for you and George Soros Russia has been buying gold. Europeans have given up on America and if you haven't noticed products have come back in full to Russia. Prices are not going up and Russia's food production is on the rise.

I think this site should ban you for hate speech because all you do is wish for Russians to suffer so you can become a slave to American corporations. Good luck with that.

Russian Lad
06-05-2017, 03:37
Unfortunately for you and George Soros Russia has been buying gold. Europeans have given up on America and if you haven't noticed products have come back in full to Russia. Prices are not going up and Russia's food production is on the rise.

Wishful thinking.

Judge
06-05-2017, 06:42

it's a good job,don't you think,? the ones running the budget based oil on $40 for the next two years..

Like post above said, Russia is adding to its coffers.

Russian Lad
06-05-2017, 07:05
Like post above said, Russia is adding to its coffers

Define Russia. If you mean Putin's friends - then yes, they are getting richer and richer. If you mean common Ivans and Mashkas - they keep losing and keep getting more poor, big time.

Judge
06-05-2017, 07:13
Define Russia. If you mean Putin's friends - then yes, they are getting richer and richer. If you mean common Ivans and Mashkas - they keep losing and keep getting more poor, big time.

The government funds, the ones you predicted will run dry by now...
just did a quick check, from the three funds, two are up, one is very slightly down for the last month.

Russian Lad
06-05-2017, 08:13
The government funds, the ones you predicted will run dry by now...
just did a quick check, from the three funds, two are up, one is very slightly down for the last month.

All the macroeconomic indicators remain the same, mostly in the negative zone, all the leading economists I know predict a continued downfall. Today's RF cannot compete on the global markets due to the obsolete nature of its economy, 100% corruption and total dependence on raw materials sales. We both know it, funds or no funds. The funds will inevitably run thin. You are trying to claim the cancer patient has a little cold and will recover soon. For me it is only a matter of time, the question is when, not why - the last medical treatment opportunity was lost 2-3 years ago.
And it is not just about the economy, it is a scorched wasteland in the political area too - scorched in the literal meaning of the word. For instance, my presidential candidate has lost 85% of his right eye vision after a vicious attack, as you know, there are chances for recovery but the doctors are not sure. I cannot imagine presidential candidates getting such a treatment, say, in France, in Germany or in the US. In Somalia, Nigeria or Afghanistan - sure, this and much more...
As I understand, the criminals who did it haven't even been arrested yet, despite the overwhelming evidence (including the videofootage with their rather famous faces). The most recent videofootage shows a young man detained by the police in the metro simply for having a little sticker that said Navalny on his briefcase. There are many similar signs of weakness, paranoia, helplessness and fear - you are welcome to continue neglecting them of course.

nicklcool
06-05-2017, 11:11
I disavow uncleWally's call to ban speech that he does not agree with.

TheInterocitor
06-05-2017, 12:11
More bad news for the Russian economy: :)

Germany-restores-commercial-ties-with-Russia (http://russianconstruction.com/news-1/27471-die-zeit-germany-restores-commercial-ties-with-russia.html)

"According to the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce, for the first two months of 2017, the trade turnover between the two countries has increased by 43% compared to the same period last year, and reached 6.7 billion euro. The majority of German businessmen doing business in Russia expect further profit growth."

Looks like the Bear is slurping down the Euro-honey... :)

TheInterocitor
06-05-2017, 12:15
I disavow uncleWally's call to ban speech that he does not agree with.

"Disavow"? How can you disavow something you're not responsible for saying? Or am I being a Word-Nazi? :)

Judge
08-05-2017, 06:51
RL said,

all the leading economists I know predict a continued downfall.

Are these the same expert economist who predicted the Russian economy will crash and be destroyed last year or this one?
The Russian economy isn't in the clear yet, there is a a lot of work to be done,but it's in a better shape than it was ,say, two years ago... consumer consumption and investment is needed, from link above about Germany, it seems business is starting to pick up...

Send me links, honestly, I'm interested in reading what they have to say..
Also, send me link to the attack of the presidential candidate .I've been away for a week, need to catch up with what's been going on..

TheInterocitor
14-06-2017, 08:45
Newly released figures show that car sales in Russia are up 14.7% compared with this time last year.

http://russiafeed.com/russian-car-sales-are-up/

Now how about increasing the pothole budget? It's not necessary to get all of them, just start with the ones big enough to swallow gazelles...:10168:

nicklcool
14-06-2017, 12:26
I think RL has been on to something all along. The "coastal elites" in America are making me shudder, so anti-Trump and so out of touch with the reality of other Americans.

Are Muscovites Russia's "coastal elites" and equally out of touch with how normal Russians' feel and what they think?

It would surely explain how the economy could be doing better while the average "Joe Shmoe" (Ivan Ivanov) is struggling.

Judge
14-06-2017, 13:10
Newly released figures show that car sales in Russia are up 14.7% compared with this time last year.

Now how about increasing the pothole budget? It's not necessary to get all of them, just start with the ones big enough to swallow gazelles...:10168:

One reason for it is interest rates are lower than before, i'd say more are borrowing. Air travel is also up from the last two years ,consumer spending is on the up.

What is also interesting, oil price is decreasing while the ruble is gaining. The other day the finance minister said the Russian economy is less dependant on oil.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, new sanctions are on the horizon...

Uncle Wally
14-06-2017, 16:03

I'm living far from the center now and all potholes were fixed two months ago.

Uncle Wally
14-06-2017, 16:14
I think RL has been on to something all along. The "coastal elites" in America are making me shudder, so anti-Trump and so out of touch with the reality of other Americans.

Are Muscovites Russia's "coastal elites" and equally out of touch with how normal Russians' feel and what they think?

It would surely explain how the economy could be doing better while the average "Joe Shmoe" (Ivan Ivanov) is struggling.

In Moscow the average"Ivan" is not doing bad.

I the US things are much more precarious. This give everyone credit to keep up the false idea America is doing well is starting to reach it's breaking point. More people are defaulting on car loan and student loans, everyone is up to the neck in debt, if not over their head. Once the central banks stop buying up stocks Wall Street will to feel the pinch. We are already seeing tech stocks fall. Tech stocks is what has been driving the rally. Did you know that the Swiss central bank owns a very good chunk of Apple?

TheInterocitor
14-06-2017, 16:31

I ridden around Moscow, the roads are great compared to other cities. Going from Sheree airport to another one was smooth as a carpet.

Judge
14-06-2017, 16:42

Wait for the winter months to pass they will need to fill em up again, again and again.

TheInterocitor
14-06-2017, 16:52
Wait for the winter months to pass they will need to fill em up again, again and again.

There is something about roads in Northern climates - when the temperatures go from very cold to very hot within the year, I think that makes the pavement break up, the pavement contracts, expands, contracts, expands, etc.

Whereas is equator countries, the roads are warm all year, there is less variable pressure, but the roads suffer from being constructed by el Presidente's brother-in-law...

Uncle Wally
15-06-2017, 00:21

Yeah well coming from New England I will tell you it's a normal thing after winter.

Uncle Wally
15-06-2017, 00:24
There is something about roads in Northern climates - when the temperatures go from very cold to very hot within the year, I think that makes the pavement break up, the pavement contracts, expands, contracts, expands, etc.

Whereas is equator countries, the roads are warm all year, there is less variable pressure, but the roads suffer from being constructed by el Presidente's brother-in-law...

It's water that gets underneath the road freezes and expand in the winter. In the summer the water melts and leaves a space where the ice was.

Judge
22-06-2017, 12:18
The Germans are still keen on Russia,

On Tuesday, the car manufacturer Daimler began construction of a new factory in in the Moscow region. The firm is investing over €250 million ($279 million) in the factory, which will create over 1,000 jobs.

https://sputniknews.com/russia/201706211054837637-daimler-russia-localize-mercedes-production/

FatAndy
22-06-2017, 16:02
The Germans are still keen on Russia,

On Tuesday, the car manufacturer Daimler began construction of a new factory in in the Moscow region. The firm is investing over €250 million ($279 million) in the factory, which will create over 1,000 jobs.

https://sputniknews.com/russia/201706211054837637-daimler-russia-localize-mercedes-production/
The crysis is here, yeah...

Judge
22-06-2017, 20:44
The crysis is here, yeah...

The Germans know a good deal when they see one.... they probably know something we don't know about sanctions...:dont-tell-anyone:

FatAndy
23-06-2017, 19:30
Medved has dedicated the land piece for 3rd airstrip in SVO: http://tass.ru/ekonomika/4361795
He'd scrape much earlier, imho...

Russian Lad
25-06-2017, 03:20

Peanuts to offer a simulacrum of compensation for the new slap on the RF's energy sector.

The new sanctions basically prohibit all European (and of course American) energy companies from investing into Putin's Russia. These news sanctions are in the form of a bill that in all likelihood will become LAW. The Europeans will put up a fight, but eventually they will see it is only in their own interest and, of course, temporary, till the new great Russia is born... Now that you know it, live with it. HOHOHO.:))) :smug::tongue: http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/the-senate-just-passed-a-monumental-new-russia-sanctions-bill-here-s-what-s-in-it
Advise: if you have any Gazprom shares, dump them now before they turn into worthless paper. They once plummeted from 360 all the way down to 80 in 2008, now we may see something much worse than that.:)
P.S. And the ruble is going down the drain again, hope you were able to run to obmenniks to buy some crispy, sweet-looking, precious, coveted US dollars when one dollar cost only 56 rubles just two weeks ago, it is around 60 now...

Judge
25-06-2017, 19:51
Peanuts to offer a simulacrum of compensation for the new slap on the RF's energy sector.

The new sanctions basically prohibit all European (and of course American) energy companies from investing into Putin's Russia. These news sanctions are in the form of a bill that in all likelihood will become LAW. The Europeans will put up a fight, but eventually they will see it is only in their own interest and, of course, temporary, till the new great Russia is born... Now that you know it, live with it. HOHOHO.:))) :smug::tongue: http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/the-senate-just-passed-a-monumental-new-russia-sanctions-bill-here-s-what-s-in-it
Advise: if you have any Gazprom shares, dump them now before they turn into worthless paper. They once plummeted from 360 all the way down to 80 in 2008, now we may see something much worse than that.:)
P.S. And the ruble is going down the drain again, hope you were able to run to obmenniks to buy some crispy, sweet-looking, precious, coveted US dollars when one dollar cost only 56 rubles just two weeks ago, it is around 60 now...

It's better than a kick in the teeth, a 1000 plus jobs, the Germans showing confidence in the Russian auto industry, which is growing once again cos consumer spending is on the up.

Volkswagen announced projects last week to boost its VW and Skoda brands as well as commercial vehicles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-daimler-factory-idUSKBN19B27B

The German firms could have set up business in Poland, Ukraine,why not?

All this is going to lead the way for other car manufacturers to expand their business here, and maybe new companies will set up shop too.

Judge
25-06-2017, 19:56
Yes, why not a pipeline to the UK too...Gazprom could add a few more pipes to Nord 2 .

“Russian pipeline gas would offer greater flexibility than LNG delivery with gas field production being able to flex to meet demand quicker than sending a tanker from the U.S. East Coast and/or Qatar.”

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Gazprom-In-Talks-To-Boost-Gas-Sales-To-UK.html

Russian Lad
25-06-2017, 21:51
Yes, why not a pipeline to the UK too...Gazprom could add a few more pipes to Nord 2 .

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Gazprom-In-Talks-To-Boost-Gas-Sales-To-UK.html

A lot of pipe dreams.:) If Gazprom is doing so great, care to explain why its shares have dropped from 157 down to today's 119 within like half a year? It is a clear downward trend that, in all likelihood, will turn into a free fall at any given moment... One of my friends bought 1 million rubles' worth of Gazprom shares at 129, I told him he is mentally challenged.:) He is losing cash as we speak. I told him I may join the fun when it goes all the way down to 50.:))

zzhhst
25-06-2017, 22:13
A lot of pipe dreams.:) If Gazprom is doing so great, care to explain why its shares have dropped from 157 down to today's 119 within like half a year? It is a clear downward trend that, in all likelihood, will turn into a free fall at any given moment... One of my friends bought 1 million rubles' worth of Gazprom shares at 129, I told him he is mentally challenged.:) He is losing cash as we speak. I told him I may join the fun when it goes all the way down to 50.:))

Gazprom should be a $13 stock all day long. Problem is government mismanagement. Look what Mikhail Khodorkovsky was doing under YUKOS. I was invested under Yukos than for a short term gazprom. Just a damn shame. Hi Ladd I see $3.955

Judge
25-06-2017, 22:22

Dreams can come true, Russia supplying UK its gas, win win situation for both countries.The UK media would do its best to stir up anti-Russian nonsense so that any deal will put off, and of course it's the end customers who will be left to pay higher gas prices.
I didn't say Gazprom is doing great, it's a badly run company, it could do much better , but.....

The UK already buys lots of Russian gas, indirectly through European pipelines, why not buy directly from NS2, Germany to Holland through the Balgzand Bacton pipeline to England, surely, this makes sense.. I wonder how this all works out with brexit, the UK won't have any EU partners left..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-23/gazprom-smells-opportunity-after-closure-of-u-k-gas-store

Russian Lad
26-06-2017, 01:02
Dreams can come true, Russia supplying UK its gas, win win situation for both countries.The UK media would do its best to stir up anti-Russian nonsense so that any deal will put off, and of course it's the end customers who will be left to pay higher gas prices.
I didn't say Gazprom is doing great, it's a badly run company, it could do much better , but.....

The UK already buys lots of Russian gas, indirectly through European pipelines, why not buy directly from NS2, Germany to Holland through the Balgzand Bacton pipeline to England, surely, this makes sense.. I wonder how this all works out with brexit, the UK won't have any EU partners left..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-23/gazprom-smells-opportunity-after-closure-of-u-k-gas-store

Dreams can come true, but not under Putin and his "organization". Under them dreams can only be ruined and fates can be ruthlessly crushed, period (unless you become their obedient, slaving myrmidon after selling your soul and conscience, of course). It is pure, undiluted evil. And many Russians realize it, that's why they protested recently in 145!!! Russian cities...:

https://youtu.be/y266ydiyICY

Gazprom should be a $13 stock all day long. Problem is government mismanagement. Look what Mikhail Khodorkovsky was doing under YUKOS. I was invested under Yukos than for a short term gazprom. Just a damn shame. Hi Ladd I see $3.955

Agree with that, they seem to be dabbling amateurs, the senior management that is. Pompous ones too, I still remember waiting for their helicopter to arrive as if they reject cars as the means of transportation out of principle. I even worked for them for 3 months and once happened to visit a very expensive nest of love with one of its employees (he paid for everything:)))

Russian Lad
26-06-2017, 01:20
And to continue what I have said on the previous page, it was quite crowded in SPb too, and each one of them risked arrest, 640!!! people were arrested in SPb alone... Russia has awoken...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUFACvoECc

TheInterocitor
26-06-2017, 02:26
And to continue...

Are the Scientologists still behind bars? Just curious.

What are they demonstrating about? Free condoms? Not enough Baltika? Too many beets in their food? The long lines at McDonalds? Acne? Dandruff? I know, mosquitos! :)

Russian Lad
26-06-2017, 04:13
Are the Scientologists still behind bars?

I don't know about scientologists, but Christians in Putin's Russia (those who don't go to church together with Rusmeister) are being stormed by SWAT units in masks and bulletproof vests, armed with pistols dangling on their hips, - when praying to God peacefully, clutching their Bibles in their trembling hands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBFg00XGrXM

TheInterocitor
26-06-2017, 10:55
I don't know about scientologists, but Christians in Putin's Russia (those who don't go to church together with Rusmeister) are being stormed by SWAT units in masks and bulletproof vests, armed with pistols dangling on their hips, - when praying to God peacefully, clutching their Bibles in their trembling hands:

Straight outta 1984.

My cousin and his rather large family are members. They put up a new church one weekend. All 100 or so men came out and they all worked all day, and it was mostly finished by Monday.

Why are they going after Jehovah's Witnesses? They are good conservatives, they probably would vote 99% for Putin. They might bore you to sleep, but they are not dangerous.

I see the Facebook site - "Comments are disabled for this video." Good old Google - good ol' California anti-Christian social-engineering corporation.

Yes, I am trying to tell Rusm. that people, young and old, are looking for non-traditional answers in a society that is increasingly adrift from its traditional moorings.

Judge
26-06-2017, 11:29
And to continue what I have said on the previous page, it was quite crowded in SPb too, and each one of them risked arrest, 640!!! people were arrested in SPb alone... Russia has awoken...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUFACvoECc

Whoever is in power anywhere in the world will have people opposing them, which is OK to see, otherwise it will be like North Korea....

Judge
26-06-2017, 11:33
Soon May and her useless lot will have Putin meeting the Queen.

Why Britain Has to Be Really Nice to Russia.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-20/u-k-at-mercy-of-global-gas-market-as-giant-storage-site-shuts

Uncle Wally
26-06-2017, 13:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBFg00XGrXM

What does that have to do with the economy?

Russian Lad
26-06-2017, 15:40
What does that have to do with the economy?

Fantastika asked a question, I answered it. Besides, it shows us the investment climate in today's Russia... After all, not many Western investors will be Russian Orthodox Christians like Rusmeister, they may want to visit a church of their own denomination and they should know in advance what to expect...:)
Speaking about Gazprom again, I think its final decline days will come in 2022 when most of the essential European projects for the US LNG are fully implemented and the deliveries begin in full swing. The clock is ticking, rather ruthlessly.

Whoever is in power anywhere in the world will have people opposing them, which is OK to see, otherwise it will be like North Korea....

Yes, but seeing hundreds of peaceful demonstrators arrested brutally brings us very close to the North Korea. Again, it shows us the investment climate here - some foreign investors may walk around the city, bump into a peaceful demonstration and get arrested and otherwise abused. We, the ILJC, are you know what...

Why are they going after Jehovah's Witnesses? They are good conservatives, they probably would vote 99% for Putin. They might bore you to sleep, but they are not dangerous.

Because they are stupid, ignorant and arrogant.:) I am actually glad they are making such huge mistakes.

TheInterocitor
26-06-2017, 17:37

Also there are nationwide protests in June in the USA. Here's a sample invitation, from the march in Boston:

The Boston Dyke March is for everyone! lesbians - dykes – queers - bi-women - boychicks - tomboys - grrrls - lesbian moms - lesbianas - femmes - butches - trans women - androgs - trans men - gay girls - bois - womanists – fat dykes -sorority girls with pearls who are sleeping together - dykes on bikes - lesbian crones - african american lesbians -rural dykes - goddesses - genderqueers - poly girls - amazons - hippy chicks - lipstick lesbians - asian dykes - lesbian avengers - dykes in wheelchairs - wise old lesbians - leather dykes – babydykes ... and You!

Many of them are protesting bakeries which refuse to prepare wedding cakes with two women figures on the top, instead of a man and a woman. :)

Uncle Wally
26-06-2017, 17:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM

Your video was very tame compared to how us cowboys do it. No tanks or helicopter gun ships? They didn't shoot up, break down or burn anything? And you're worried about pistols on their sides?

TheInterocitor
26-06-2017, 19:39
Your video was very tame compared to how us cowboys do it. No tanks or helicopter gun ships? They didn't shoot up, break down or burn anything? And you're worried about pistols on their sides?

Somebody else remembers Waco? Every year the media commemorates the Oklahoma City bombing, which killed some 200 IRS agents, but OKC was done by a person angry over what the atrocity the government committed at Waco. And the bomber did it on that date to mark a one-year anniversary of the OKC bombing. The media cries a river over OKC, does not shed a micro-tear over Waco.

Clinton and Reno shed crocodile tears over this, after torturing the residents with giant speakers blasting loud rock music into the compound, then sending in the US army which killed 80-some US civilians, then burned the whole area the next day, to hide the evidence. Then they claimed that the fires were started by exploding refrigerators, or something.

The whole thing was a set-up. What kind of police force sends in 20 commandos to serve a warrant? Usually the server just knocks on the door, and when the door is opened, he hands the person the written warrant. He doesn't come with an armed squad and assault a house like an armed invasion. It's just a warrant. So the media claims the police were attacked, when the residents were shooting in self-defense, protecting their families, against an armed attack.

Clinton should have gone to jail for this, for the illegal use of US army troops against US civilians, and for being ultimately responsible for this atrocity, but he was not even brought to impeachment over it. The anti-Christian media backed him up. And Reno 'accepted full responsibility' - in that peculiar manner of a politician who evades any responsibility whatsoever.

nicklcool
26-06-2017, 19:56
Also there are nationwide protests in June in the USA. Here's a sample invitation, from the march in Boston:

The Boston Dyke March is for everyone! lesbians - dykes – queers - bi-women - boychicks - tomboys - grrrls - lesbian moms - lesbianas - femmes - butches - trans women - androgs - trans men - gay girls - bois - womanists – fat dykes -sorority girls with pearls who are sleeping together - dykes on bikes - lesbian crones - african american lesbians -rural dykes - goddesses - genderqueers - poly girls - amazons - hippy chicks - lipstick lesbians - asian dykes - lesbian avengers - dykes in wheelchairs - wise old lesbians - leather dykes – babydykes ... and You!

Many of them are protesting bakeries which refuse to prepare wedding cakes with two women figures on the top, instead of a man and a woman. :)

Why aren't you comparing these Russian protests to the American tea party ones against government consolidation of power and corruption. Isn't that metaphor more apt?

nicklcool
26-06-2017, 20:03

But if we're going to compare to the USA, we should review the sanity of the immigration laws...Russia wins hands-down here! Just had a second client tell me her friend is travelling to tHe USA to give birth....and these are very high net worth individuals, probably the "pseudo-elite"! Enough to make you simmer with rage.

RL, good to have you back, if you have employees, are you paying the approx. 31.2% on their salaries in social benefit taxes?? (this is on TOP of the 13% income tax) When I saw that figure my jaw dropped; suddenly I realized the DIRECT cause of these pauper salaries that people bring up all the time :D

FatAndy
26-06-2017, 20:03
640!!! people were arrested in SPb alone...
Detained, comrade. Bloody freedom suffocators usually stove arrested ones into my old stonecrusher, while it still works with minimal runrate load :)

clutching their Bibles in their trembling hands
...with blue veins?

Seems you're getting older and lazier, comrade. No such trash, frenzy and sodomy like before... ;)

Russian Lad
26-06-2017, 23:39
Waco people were clearly armed and shooting, I am not sure how we can even begin to compare those two.

RL, good to have you back, if you have employees, are you paying the approx. 31.2% on their salaries in social benefit taxes?? (this is on TOP of the 13% income tax) When I saw that figure my jaw dropped; suddenly I realized the DIRECT cause of these pauper salaries that people bring up all the time

Getting myself employees in Putin's Russia would be the last thing on my mind.:) Yes, the taxes for employing someone are exorbitant, millions of Russians are in the grey area. This is one of the causes, not the only direct cause.

Seems you're getting older and lazier, comrade.

Or busier.:) I am fully content with how things are going, so no need for frequent comments on my side. I will be coming back to comment on the events that I consider pivotal.:) When things get back to normal in a few years, we may have way more members and meaningful discussions.

TheInterocitor
27-06-2017, 01:17
Waco people were clearly armed and shooting, I am not sure how we can even begin to compare those two.

Where did you get this from, CNN?

The local police served the warrant, which is generally served by a single unarmed man or woman, who simply rings the doorbell on the front door and hands the piece of paper to the person answering. It's simply a document which tells the served person he's supposed to appear in court at a future date.

In this case, the police sent an armed SWAT team of 20 skinhead thugs who broke windows and doors attempting to get inside. They did not knock. or they did the "police raid" knock - they knock, when a split-second later there is no answer they smash the door down, and residents are confronted by 10 masked men all pointing weapons at them. The cops had no intention of peacefully serving a warrant. The peaceful residents, seeing a small army of masked, armored men armed with automatic weapons, smashing walls and windows, and shooting into their home, breaking into their residence, fearing for their lives and the lives of their children, responded in defense, by shooting at the invading army.

The SWAT team landed on the roof of the building, and attempted to shoot their way in through the bedrooms on the second floor. What kind of way is that to "serve a warrant'?

From then on, there was a news blackout, and since the media is anti-Christian, they of course filtered the real happenings at the compound and painted a horrible picture of the Davidians (child abuse, violent, blah, blah), who simply wanted to live in peace.

TheInterocitor
27-06-2017, 01:25
Why aren't you comparing these Russian protests to the American tea party ones against government consolidation of power and corruption. Isn't that metaphor more apt?

My take on the Russian protests is that they are closer to "Rebel Without a Cause" than to anything meaningful. And what is their solution to the things they are complaining about? So they are protesting against "corruption." Fine. How do they propose to fix it? Get themselves elected and become the next generation of corrupt officials?

Just Snowflakes out in the parks because it's warm weather, they're drunk, and they want to "do something."

Tea Party had a real agenda, based on return to following the US Constitution, that's why Obama criminalized their activity.

What is agenda of these cell-phone rebels, besides gathering in the park to smoke some weed and complain about the status quo? They would like a new leader, a Poroshenko? :) That worked out great! :) Free chocolate for everyone (as long as you pay for it)! Or they prefer another Yeltsin? :) Or they prefer Pussy Riot in charge. :)

Russian Lad
27-06-2017, 12:08
The local police served the warrant, which is generally served by a single unarmed man or woman, who simply rings the doorbell on the front door and hands the piece of paper to the person answering.

Were they armed, ready to shoot and kill, or were they not??? It seems to me that they were and that they killed at least 4 officers, so one can hardly portray them as innocent victims. Besides, this Waco tragedy in an entirely different country and in a different millennium has nothing to do whatsoever with what I referred to.

TheInterocitor
27-06-2017, 13:50
Were they armed, ready to shoot and kill, or were they not??? It seems to me that they were and that they killed at least 4 officers, so one can hardly portray them as innocent victims. Besides, this Waco tragedy in an entirely different country and in a different millennium has nothing to do whatsoever with what I referred to.

Actually, the government killed 6 Davidians in the initial raid. The feds started the shooting and stopped shooting after 6 hours, only because they ran out of ammunition. They shot in the back, and killed, another resident as he was returning from work.

The story is mostly correct in Wikipedia. The federal government sent in 80 vehicles full of armed ATF agents to serve a warrant for an "illegal methamphetamine lab," which was ludicrous, the Davidians had no drug lab. The ATF also falsified the warrant in claiming that the Davidians had illegal weapons, even the county sheriff had told the ATF there was no evidence of illegal weapons, one of whom was a registered and licensed gun dealer. The ATF (federal agency) conducted the armed raid against the advice of the local police, who advised them to serve the warrant peacefully.

"The FBI claimed that CEVs were used to punch large holes in the building to provide exits for those inside." WOW, that's a new one! Ask the military why their tanks blow holes in buildings, and they claim, "Oh, it's so the people inside have an escape route!" :verycool:

Altogether Waco was an exercise in out-of-control, abusive, violent and oppressive government, which is what you are claiming is happening in Russland.

FatAndy
27-06-2017, 14:18
has nothing to do whatsoever with what I referred to.
Indeed, more or less adult armed boys in US and juvenile idiots in RF have almost nothing in common :)

Russian Lad
28-06-2017, 01:26
Indeed, more or less adult armed boys in US and juvenile idiots in RF have almost nothing in common :)

Idiots, dear FatAndy, are a very useful and powerful tool as you know. If you think only your kontora can use them to its advantage you would be flattering yourself big time. I am sure many discoveries await you in the near future, if I may humbly allow myself this analogy, Holliwood has always been better than Mosfilm, by a large margin... We saw Mosfilm in 2014, now you are going to discover the powers of Holliwood (you have seen the preview already, though the boys are just warming up), buckle up, kolbasa fights are looming... Even if they manage to steer clear of the impending catastrophe in 2018, the Election year, all funds will surely be depleted by 2022 and Europe will be receiving the US LNG, among other things, and I do hope the oil price is below USD20 per barrel by that time. No one will bother to send us humanitarian aid this time around (unless the Chinese give us some stale rice, but I doubt their generosity), so I seriously recommend stocking up on tushenka, buckwheat and cigs (if you smoke).
P.S. Macron's recent statements clearly show me France will be an excellent leverage against the possible disagreements and retorts from the German big businesses, and Merkel will have her hands loose after she is reelected (if she is) - and the rest of Europe will follow Germany and France. The game is over, dear FatAndy...

Judge
28-06-2017, 05:25
Europe already receives US LNG, possibly even more shipments in the future, that's why they don't want to see NS2 built,they want to muscle in.

TheInterocitor
28-06-2017, 08:19
Europe already receives US LNG, possibly even more shipments in the future, that's why they don't want to see NS2 built,they want to muscle in.

I don't want to see any more drilling in the ground around here, one earthquake was enough!

FatAndy
28-06-2017, 09:07
The game is over, dear FatAndy...
I hear it from you 4th year. CO whispers, the music will be foreva. ;)

I don't want to see any more drilling in the ground around here, one earthquake was enough!
There is The Energy Superpower in Europe, called Poland, they will grip the falling banner ;)

Judge
28-06-2017, 09:31

You're not alone,Holland had to slow down pumping from their gas field, too many earthquakes ...

Russian Lad
28-06-2017, 12:06

Now you are getting the picture... Who would want to deal with an unreliable partner with steeply rising imperialistic fits, lack of technological development, shattered economy, bloated military and impoverished, brainwashed population? It is all playing handsomely into the hands of US corporations in Europe, and Putin's huge, unbelievable mistakes during the last three years have facilitated the gas market takeover like nothing else.

Please have patience, comrade, I am afraid the drilling will expand.:) It is for the sake of democracy and your own bright future with low gas (aka petrol) prices, before you switch to electricity entirely. Or you would prefer paying 100% more? You are not happy with low gasoline prices anymore?

I hear it from you 4th year.

It has been a clear downward trend since then, in economic terms, as you can clearly see. This process requires some years, even a car doesn't stop immediately. 4 years ago there were the first signs of cancer, now the disease is fully raging, if I may use this analogy.

Judge
28-06-2017, 12:25
Now you are getting the picture... Who would want to deal with an unreliable partner with steeply rising imperialistic fits, lack of technological development, shattered economy, bloated military and impoverished, brainwashed population? It is all playing handsomely into the hands of US corporations in Europe, and Putin's huge, unbelievable mistakes during the last three years have facilitated the gas market takeover like nothing else.

I've been getting the picture for a long time now, you seem to finally understand it , America's interference in Ukraine and Syria.The LNG shipments is the next big thing for gas, what's better than trying to tarnish your number 1 competitor.

It looks like the EU is slowly but surely opening their eyes to America's aim, well. the Germans and Austrians are,they have spoken out against America's recent interference..

You mention unreliable partner, Russia is one of the most reliable energy partners there is, much more reliable and stable than the M.E and African oil/gas companies..When the EU put sanctions on Russia, the gas still flowed.
Even back in the days of the USSR, Moscow had been a reliable partner.
Now,if a country that is suppose to help transit this gas starts stealing,then obviously expect retaliation...

shattered economy
Wasn't the correct word "tatters":smile:

The economy is growing, out of recession, growth is right now and predicted for the next few years.

Russian Lad
28-06-2017, 12:44
The economy is growing, out of recession, growth is right now and predicted for the next few years.

Right. Continue living in this blissful bubble. But do buckle up. The next stop - Venezuela-like economic growth.

FatAndy
29-06-2017, 18:59
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/27/the-senate-wants-tough-new-sanctions-against-russia-but-key-u-s-allies-are-furious-heres-why/?utm_term=.9fc98200b2db - what the unpleasant surprise for... erhmmmm... allies... :D

Russian Lad
29-06-2017, 23:43
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/27/the-senate-wants-tough-new-sanctions-against-russia-but-key-u-s-allies-are-furious-heres-why/?utm_term=.9fc98200b2db - what the unpleasant surprise for... erhmmmm... allies... :D

The Bill has been passed to the House of Representatives I am reading, with some minor amendments. It is about the become the LAW.
You will be reading all of that and much more till 2022 when the European infrastructure will finally be completely ready for the US LNG on an industrial level. The decision itself has already been taken, I believe, hence this legislation activity - the Americans would never make anything like this a bill without consulting their European partners. But there will be a lot of hybrid smokescreens to keep the guys like you and Judge happy and grinning till that time - it is the Hollywood I talked about in one of my recent posts...
However, there is no need to take my words for granted, the best indicator of how Gazprom is doing is the cost of its shares - their cost has plummeted from 159 in January this year to 119 today (that's a 25% slump) - and I believe we are only getting started here... The numbers stare right at you, they are laughing at you and refuting what you and Judge are telling us about Gazprom. Will these abhorrent torrents of desperate lies ever stop? Где дно?:)
Like I said, game over, hope you have a cool mirror to stare at in disbelief.

Russian Lad
30-06-2017, 01:23
About to become that is: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-sanctions-house-idUSKBN19K2CQ

Сушите вёсла:))

vossy7
30-06-2017, 01:38
The Bill has been passed to the House of Representatives I am reading, with some minor amendments. It is about the become the LAW.
You will be reading all of that and much more till 2022 when the European infrastructure will finally be completely ready for the US LNG on an industrial level. The decision itself has already been taken, I believe, hence this legislation activity - the Americans would never make anything like this a bill without consulting their European partners. But there will be a lot of hybrid smokescreens to keep the guys like you and Judge happy and grinning till that time - it is the Hollywood I talked about in one of my recent posts...
However, there is no need to take my words for granted, the best indicator of how Gazprom is doing is the cost of its shares - their cost has plummeted from 159 in January this year to 119 today (that's a 25% slump) - and I believe we are only getting started here... The numbers stare right at you, they are laughing at you and refuting what you and Judge are telling us about Gazprom. Will these abhorrent torrents of desperate lies ever stop? Где дно?:)
Like I said, game over, hope you have a cool mirror to stare at in disbelief.

RL , me old mucker, hope this post finds you in the pink, have you by any chance invested in GAZP ? I believe a few bob could be wisely spent at the moment ......according to most experts:smile:

Russian Lad
30-06-2017, 01:44
have you by any chance invested in GAZP

One of my acquaintances invested 1 million rubles - and he is livid now.:) A typical kvas patriot though, so probably he deserves to suffer. I bet he will become a vehement anti-putinist if Gazprom goes down the drain altogether, which is more than likely. It is interesting to observe his transformation, he is sort of in the middle now, after losing the first 200 thousand rubles. No more ardent pro-Kremlin speeches, only a livid, almost drooling face. Gotta get him a nice cool mirror for his next B-day. He didn't just invest his last 1 million, he also borrowed 1 million from a bank and invested it in Gazprom too, poor soul.

Judge
30-06-2017, 07:04
RL, there definitely is a gas battle going on right now in the world, not just in Europe.Asian countries pay much more for LNG, that market is more attractive to LNG exporters, don't forget Russia is also a big player in LNG, and has invested heavily in it too.
I think it's 2019 when the contract with Ukraine expires, by this time Russia expects Turkstream and NS2 to be operational, in strategic terms this will be a pincer move by Russia,to gain even more control of the European market, will all this be implemented,let's wait and see, the US is using the excuse of Russian interference into their election, so that they can muscle in on the action.Its a dirty gas war which will get even dirtier in a year or two.

Agree with you about your friend and Gazprom shares (if true),a foolish thing to do, even more so if he borrowed the money, maybe he would have done better shorting Gazprom stock. He can't blame Putin for this loss, gas prices are tied to oil prices, he should have known this and done his homework read about the upcoming gas war, I know, it's all easier said than done. He's gotta blame someone:smile:

The US was successful in stopping south stream a few years ago, let's see if they win the next battle,poor Europe in the middle of it all..

The battle line has been drawn, it's safe to say you have chosen the side of the US, I've chosen the side of my fellow UK/EU citizens, wishing for them, the best safest deal which serves their interests:smug:

Russian Lad
30-06-2017, 12:00
The battle line has been drawn, it's safe to say you have chosen the side of the US, I've chosen the side of my fellow UK/EU citizens, wishing for them, the best safest deal which serves their interests

You have chosen the side of Kontora, and you are losing as we speak:). The Evil always loses in the end (especially the Evil Incarnate), not only in books.

The US was successful in stopping south stream a few years ago, let's see if they win the next battle

Ask Yanukovich or Maduro what they think about it. Wonder how soon Maduro gives a press-conference in Rostov, I am looking forward to some more pen-breaking... There is also some hope for Assad.:) Why do you need to support all the blood-spilling dictators on this planet? Does it wind you up or something?

TheInterocitor
30-06-2017, 14:54
You have chosen the side of Kontora, and you are losing as we speak:). The Evil always loses in the end (especially the Evil Incarnate), not only in books.

Ask Yanukovich or Maduro what they think about it. Wonder how soon Maduro gives a press-conference in Rostov, I am looking forward to some more pen-breaking... There is also some hope for Assad.:) Why do you need to support all the blood-spilling dictators on this planet? Does it wind you up or something?

It depends on how you define "evil". On the surface "evil" is chaos, although it may be interpreted as profoundly immoral and malevolent.

Who or what in our civilization deals in confusion and upset? Who makes their daily bread by creating chaos?

If chaos were to lessen, whose income would diminish? Whose interest is to make the environment seem as threatening as possible, for only then can they profit? Whose incomes, force, and power rise in direct ratio to the amount of threat they can inject into the surroundings of the people?

The real evils are the Deep State and the Media.

Uncle Wally
30-06-2017, 17:26

If anyone is "blood spilling" it's the people behind the USA. The bankers and military industrial complex.

Put the Kool-aid down, I think you've had enough.

FatAndy
30-06-2017, 18:49

Judge
30-06-2017, 19:56

This is the side you have chosen.

Recent events
Thursday 29 June: 396 killed
Mosul: 204 killed by security forces and ISIS during past week; 104 children died from malnutrition and dehydration during the same period; 86 by shelling and airstrikes.
Tal Afar: 1 executed.
Najar: 1 protester killed by security forces.

it goes on and on for the last 14 years in Iraq, now Syria for the past 6 years and Libya...try and add it all up, the 100000s dead, 1000000s injured, homeless,lost everything.....
and you talk about sides,one is evil, what is the name you give to the other side? I'm curious...

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Russian Lad
30-06-2017, 22:52
and you talk about sides,one is evil, what is the name you give to the other side? I'm curious...

The name of the other side is FDW (Free Democratic World), which consists of the most democratic, technologically advanced, culturally diverse and prospering countries of the planet.
Just to give you an idea, your Evil Incarnate you support is so evil that even I would risk jail time if I begin describing its well-known, worldwide-documented, sanctioned against by over 70 most developed countries atrocities (vehemently denied domestically, but who really cares at this point, toothless babushkas, mashkas operating cash-registers in Piatorochka, vankas driving Pochta Rossii vans?) here on the forum, so I will abstain, for personal security reasons.
A lot what you have mentioned is propaganda, but yes, civilians also die during liberation ops, ask those who live in Dresden or Berlin... Whenever a nation is liberated from a blood-mongering, murdering and viciously lying dictator threatening its neighbors and invading their lands (Saddam-Kuweit, remember?), there is collateral damage and the local population pays a heavy price, sad but true. Welcome to the real world, Judge.

Uncle Wally
01-07-2017, 01:32
The name of the other side is FDW (Free Democratic World), which consists of the most democratic, technologically advanced, culturally diverse and prospering countries of the planet.
Just to give you an idea, your Evil Incarnate you support is so evil that even I would risk jail time if I begin describing its well-known, worldwide-documented, sanctioned against by over 70 most developed countries atrocities (vehemently denied domestically, but who really cares at this point, toothless babushkas, mashkas operating cash-registers in Piatorochka, vankas driving Pochta Rossii vans?) here on the forum, so I will abstain, for personal security reasons.
A lot what you have mentioned is propaganda, but yes, civilians also die during liberation ops, ask those who live in Dresden or Berlin... Whenever a nation is liberated from a blood-mongering, murdering and viciously lying dictator threatening its neighbors and invading their lands (Saddam-Kuweit, remember?), there is collateral damage and the local population pays a heavy price, sad but true. Welcome to the real world, Judge.

Sorry but now you're just being ****ing retarded.

Just the sanctions on Iraq after 1991 killed 100,000 of people. This stupid Albright (an oxymoron if I ever heard one) when asked if the death of so many children was "worth it" said "yes I think it was worth it". Worth what? Money? Control? Obviously it wasn't enough because Bush #2 had to lie and go and kill many more .

Uncle Wally
01-07-2017, 01:39

I didn't read your full post before my last.

Dresden? You mean the city that was fire bombed in Germany? You want to tell us that they think it was worth their grandparents being burnt to death? How many of those people who lived there even survived?

Russian Lad
01-07-2017, 02:06
Dresden? You mean the city that was fire bombed in Germany? You want to tell us that they think it was worth their grandparents being burnt to death? How many of those people who lived there even survived?

So, you think liberating Germany from the nazi was wrong and should not have been done? Or you know any other, peaceful means how to cope with a bloody dictator and liberate the oppressed, fooled and suffering population? It is a typical Catch-22, there is no solution in which no one suffers. The Germans supported their dictator, most of them, hence the suffering later on. The population living under a dictatorship is often complicit and pays a gruesome price later for having been stupid and arrogant and kvas-like in general. C'est la vie, mon ami. It happened in the past, repeatedly, it will happen again, I assure you. Sic vita est. The nazi Germany had many allies and still lost. Succeeding in this game without any meaningful allies is pure madness - in the age of nukes shredding to pieces (aka tattering) the economy of a mad dictator is just as effective as waging wars - no need to believe me though, check out the history of USSR (an extinct nuclear superpower) for reference.

Just the sanctions on Iraq

Did Saddam invade a neighboring country or not? Did he gas the Kurds or not? Was he a dictator or not?

Judge
01-07-2017, 09:54

OK, got you, you support the slaughter of 100000s of innocent people, countries in total collapse, mayhem , years and many years of total destruction, all to live in the free democratic way, fantastic, try and sell that nonsense to the families who have suffered all these years.
Dresden? Which countries did Syria invade?, Saddam's invasion of Kuwait was dealt with, 2003 Iraq war came later and is still going on for the people living there.

Russian Lad
01-07-2017, 14:06
Dresden? Which countries did Syria invade?

I don't support any slaughters, all I said was that collateral civilian damage is inevitable in liberation ops. As to Assad, who, like any blood-thirsty dictator, has been in power for decades, - he murdered thousands of his protesting civilians even before the civil war erupted (and that's the reason why it began actually).
Speaking about the economic situation in Russia again, in today's Russia the official minumum salary is 7800 rubles, it is a bit less in Nigeria but it is way higher in Honduras, so it puts us square in the middle between those two. In the neighboring Finland a cleaner gets 14 times more than that. That's what I call mayhem.

Judge
01-07-2017, 14:43
I don't support any slaughters, all I said was that collateral civilian damage is inevitable in liberation ops. As to Assad, who, like any blood-thirsty dictator, has been in power for decades, - he murdered thousands of his protesting civilians even before the civil war erupted (and that's the reason why it began actually).
Speaking about the economic situation in Russia again, in today's Russia the official minumum salary is 7800 rubles, it is a bit less in Nigeria but it is way higher in Honduras, so it puts us square in the middle between those two. In the neighboring Finland a cleaner gets 14 times more than that. That's what I call mayhem.

Saddam died in 2006, the country is still in a mess..If Assad goes then Syria will follow the same path....maybe it was best not to liberate in the first place, that's a funny way of looking at it, hey, we are liberating you, but we are going to slaughter 10000000s of your citizens..You really think the US ,UK, France and other allies really care for the citizens of Iraq and Syria....

Assad, who, like any blood-thirsty dictator, has been in power for decades, - he murdered thousands of his protesting civilians even before the civil war erupted

any links?

Finland , nice place,maybe wages are higher there cos cost of living is much higher, just a guess..

Russian Lad
01-07-2017, 14:50
cos cost of living is much higher, just a guess..

The quality of life is much higher. And if some Finns fancy crappy Russian food, etc. they can come here and get what they want any time (not many do, actually).

You really think the US ,UK, France and other allies really care for the citizens of Iraq and Syria....

Just as much as they cared for the citizens of Germany in 1945. To a certain extent they did actually, but thousands of civilians still got killed.

FatAndy
01-07-2017, 14:51
I would risk jail time if I begin describing its well-known, worldwide-documented, sanctioned against by over 70 most developed countries atrocities (vehemently denied domestically, but who really cares at this point, toothless babushkas, mashkas operating cash-registers in Piatorochka, vankas driving Pochta Rossii vans?) here on the forum, so I will abstain, for personal security reasons.
Comrade, don't you overestimate your value/importance? :D

Judge
01-07-2017, 14:52
The quality of life is much higher. And if some Finns fancy crappy Russian food, etc. they can come here and get what they want any time (not many do, actually).

Most tourist who visit Finland are from Russia, they stock up on sanctioned food...Maybe they come over for cheap vodka..

Russian Lad
01-07-2017, 15:14
Comrade, don't you overestimate your value/importance?

As a hostage of the regime, I must exercise caution - better be safe than sorry.:D

Most tourist who visit Finland are from Russia, they stock up on sanctioned food

Exactly. How moronic is it, to be forced to travel to another country to buy healthy and/or prohibited food? Even Orwell didn't come up with this bright idea of food bans and destruction of groceries with bulldozers and in flaming ovens. From Saint Pete, where millions died from hunger during the war, it looks and smells and sounds as pure sacrilege and despicable atrocity (and as an omen too, by the way, a sinister one).

Judge
01-07-2017, 15:32
As a hostage of the regime, I must exercise caution - better be safe than sorry.:D

Exactly. How moronic is it, to be forced to travel to another country to buy healthy and/or prohibited food? Even Orwell didn't come up with this bright idea of food bans and destruction of groceries with bulldozers and in flaming ovens. From Saint Pete, where millions died from hunger during the war, it looks and smells and sounds as pure sacrilege and despicable atrocity (and as an omen too, by the way, a sinister one).

Even before sanctions not all food was sold here.I remember the golden olden days when visiting a foreign country, the food you used to bring back would go down well, if you had it daily,weekly, you wouldn't appreciate it much. I'd say even before the sanctions Russian would visit places and bring back food, it would be cheaper,I don't think they are doing food runs,probably usual thge holiday and buying a few kg cheese, ham..

Judge
01-07-2017, 15:43
Just as much as they cared for the citizens of Germany in 1945. To a certain extent they did actually, but thousands of civilians still got killed.

Strange comparison, Nazi Germany , a country that declared war on the UK, and the US and invaded France,and most of Europe, to Assad's Syria..

Russian Lad
01-07-2017, 15:48
Strange comparison, Nazi Germany , a country that declared war on the UK, and the US and invaded France,and most of Europe..

What is strange? Saddam also invaded Kuweit. He would have invaded other countries too maybe if he had more power. And civil war has to be stopped in Syria somehow, besides, there is ISIS. My point was that the civilians always suffer when they are being liberated. Hostages often die when they are being freed, but such liberation ops are still undertaken. In Russia many hostages died in Beslan and in Nord Ost when they were being liberated. Freedom, liberty - there is a bloody price tag on those two, they don't come without an effort and deaths. Sometimes it is worth it, sometimes, like in the cases of Beslan and Nord Ost, it is questionable.
Following your logic hostages should never be liberated because they may die in the process. Which is pure and capital BS and you know it.:)

Judge
01-07-2017, 16:12
What is strange? Saddam also invaded Kuweit. He would have invaded other countries too maybe if he had more power. And civil war has to be stopped in Syria somehow, besides, there is ISIS. My point was that the civilians always suffer when they are being liberated. Hostages often die when they are being freed, but such liberation ops are still undertaken. In Russia many hostages died in Beslan and in Nord Ost when they were being liberated. Freedom, liberty - there is a bloody price tag on those two, they don't come without an effort and deaths. Sometimes it is worth it, sometimes, like in the cases of Beslan and Nord Ost, it is questionable.
Following your logic hostages should never be liberated because they may die in the process. Which is pure and capital BS and you know it.:)

Iraq's invasion of Kuwait was dealt with, that was back in the 90's, 2003 is all the WMD lies, an invasion built on false info and cos of that 1000000s are dead injured, ISIS was born out of all this ...How loing will this liberation go on for, let's see when it ends if it was all worth it...
In take back that support death of 100000s, that's harsh, but you seem to justify it, the WMD which led to the 2003 is false, do you agree with that at least?

According to U.S. President George W. Bush and UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, the coalition mission was "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

this freeing of the Iraqi people is still on going....Because of the mayhem in Iraq, ISIS and other groups grew out of this invasion,spread to Syria and attacks are now at the heart of Europe...
Do you think it still is all worth it, this so called liberation?

Beslan and in Nord Ost , that's another strange comparison to what's going on in Iraq and Syria.

Russian Lad
01-07-2017, 16:22
Do you think it still is all worth it, this so called liberation?

Any country where a dictator representing a certain group of thugs clings to power for decades and violates the Constitution by rigging elections, lies to its own people, makes the country corrupt to the core, destroys free press and replaces it with brainwashing state propaganda, cannot offer a meaningful standard of living to the population, violently crushes peaceful protests, invades neighboring and even distant lands and even annexes foreign territories needs to be liberated, yes. Somehow. More kvas?:)

Judge
01-07-2017, 16:31
Any country where a dictator representing a certain group of thugs clings to power for decades and violates the Constitution by rigging elections, lies to its own people, makes the country corrupt to the core, destroys free press and replaces it with brainwashing state propaganda, cannot offer a meaningful standard of living to the population, violently crushes peaceful protests, invades neighboring and even distant lands and even annexes foreign territories needs to be liberated, yes. Somehow. More kvas?:)

and how many millions need to suffer before all is alright, is there a number that justifies it all...If we are talking about Syria and Iraq, it would have been down to the citizens of these countries to overthrow the leaders,but guess what, Saddam and Assad had/have big support in their country.

Russian Lad
01-07-2017, 16:35
Saddam and Assad had/have big support in their country.

That's an interesting thing about "big support" of dictators in their countries - it reaches 89%-99% in many such countries, but one day it suddenly evaporates and we see clashes in the streets. It is the nature of all dictatorships. Allegedly huge support. One of the key indicators of a bloody dictatorship. There is no democratic country with a "big support" of its leader. There may be some exceptions from this general rule, but it seems to be true on the whole. What you see as strength I see as a serious weakness that often leads to a failed state situation.

and how many millions need to suffer before all is alright

It is hard to say, all depends on how bad the dictatorship is I think.

Uncle Wally
02-07-2017, 02:20

Assad did not murder "1000's". You're repeating lies. The whole war in Syria was set up by your beloved Democratic, capitalist countries.

Uncle Wally
02-07-2017, 02:24
That's an interesting thing about "big support" of dictators in their countries - it reaches 89%-99% in many such countries, but one day it suddenly evaporates and we see clashes in the streets. It is the nature of all dictatorships. Allegedly huge support. One of the key indicators of a bloody dictatorship. There is no democratic country with a "big support" of its leader. There may be some exceptions from this general rule, but it seems to be true on the whole. What you see as strength I see as a serious weakness that often leads to a failed state situation.

Saddam was a lot less bloody than what the US has done in Iraq.

Alan65
02-07-2017, 12:17
Strange comparison, Nazi Germany , a country that declared war on the UK, and the US and invaded France,and most of Europe, to Assad's Syria..

I think that it was the UK that declared war on Germany

Judge
02-07-2017, 12:47
I think that it was the UK that declared war on Germany

Right you are, after they invaded Poland..

Judge
02-07-2017, 12:49

If you are going to believe western media or news from Qatar, you would think he had no support at all..

Alan65
02-07-2017, 14:18
Right you are, after they invaded Poland..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/ww2outbreak/7957.shtml?page=txt

Russian Lad
02-07-2017, 14:43
That's how it all started in Syria (watch to the end) where people were brutally murdered in the streets by the government, there are hundreds of such videos in Youtube. The same is going on in Venezuela now. I have no sympathy for Assad whatsoever and hope one day he gives a press-conference in Rostov together with Maduro. Russia is supporting a murderer of his own people. Maduro, who enjoys Putin's support and even purchases anti-protest gear from Russia according to some reports, is also murdering his own citizens in the streets as we speak. I had never thought there would have been a day when I would be deeply ashamed to be Russian and would want to beg for forgiveness. But this day came some years ago. Hope I will be forgiven by the merciful international community, I have not approved any of this, it is pure madness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqiQICRD8w

Judge
02-07-2017, 14:47
That's how it all started in Syria (watch to the end) where people were brutally murdered in the streets by the government, there are hundreds of such videos in Youtube. The same is going on in Venezuela now. I have no sympathy for Assad whatsoever and hope one day he gives a press-conference in Rostov together with Maduro. Russia is supporting a murderer of his own people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqiQICRD8w

I'm not saying the video is fake it could be the protests or something else, but I did say before about getting news from Qatar,al jazeera, which is very anti-Assad.
The police could have been under attack, shot at, police killed or injured,who knows, al jazeera will show you what you want..

Russian Lad
02-07-2017, 14:55
I'm not saying the video is fake it could be the protests or something else, but I did say before about getting news from Qatar,al jazeera, which is very anti-Assad.

Right, the crowds were staged, the gunshots were festive fireworks and the bullets were made of paper and everyone stood up after this staged filming, laughed merrily and went to a restaurant to celebrate.
It is about the same story the RF pseudoelites offer for the recent chemical attack - all was staged, the bodies were long dead. When MH-17 was destroyed a Russian federal channel reported it was transporting dead bodies. This is something even the North Koreans are not doing, the scale of lies is truly disgusting.

Judge
02-07-2017, 15:05
Right, the crowds were staged, the gunshots were festive fireworks and the bullets were made of paper and everyone stood up after this staged filming, laughed merrily and went to a restaurant to celebrate.
It is about the same story the RF pseudoelites offer for the recent chemical attack - all was staged, the bodies were long dead. When MH-17 was destroyed a Russian federal channel reported it was transporting dead bodies. This is something even the North Koreans are not doing, the scale of lies is truly disgusting.

Just like the lies surrounding the invasion of WMD, which was false , and it's led to 100000s dead and injured, do you understand, both sides lie...What we are discussing here is the lesser of two evils..

There were reports some of the protesters were armed, police men died, and so did protesters, you swallow what MSM tells you, try and get news from both sides..

Syria: Seven Police Killed, Buildings Torched in Protests
Continued protests in Syria claim lives of seven police and four protesters, and result in burning a courthouse and Baath Party HQ in Daraa.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143026#.VlnbaFNtd9Y

Earlier some of you were discussing Waco, what went down there, you agree with the police using force cos they were fired on, four police died...

your words on waco,

Russian Lad
02-07-2017, 15:15
Just like the lies surrounding the invasion of WMD, which was false , and it's led to 100000s dead and injured, do you understand, both sides lie...What we are discussing here is the lesser of two evils..

The US admitted WMD reports were a mistake, as I understand, so there are good chances it was an unintentional mistake, not a lie. Saddam got what he truly deserved anyway.
The problem with the Russian pseudoelites is that they have lied so much they have lost the lying plot completely. I have just watched Rossiya24 for 5 minutes - the anchorman was coveing a boxing match in the RF, a Russian against a Ukrainian. The national flags were raised and the anthems were played after the match. The anchorman goes: "All the Russians stood up, full of respect, when the Ukrainian national anthem was played. Everything is all right in the heads of our citizens." I almost choked on my food. Right... They have lost the lying plot entirely.
And no, we are not choosing between two evils. There is only one Evil in the equation. Soon to be dealt with.

FatAndy
02-07-2017, 18:12
I have just watched Rossiya24 for 5 minutes
...only? :D

Judge
02-07-2017, 20:35
The US admitted WMD reports were a mistake, as I understand, so there are good chances it was an unintentional mistake, not a lie. Saddam got what he truly deserved anyway.
The problem with the Russian pseudoelites is that they have lied so much they have lost the lying plot completely. I have just watched Rossiya24 for 5 minutes - the anchorman was coveing a boxing match in the RF, a Russian against a Ukrainian. The national flags were raised and the anthems were played after the match. The anchorman goes: "All the Russians stood up, full of respect, when the Ukrainian national anthem was played. Everything is all right in the heads of our citizens." I almost choked on my food. Right... They have lost the lying plot entirely.
And no, we are not choosing between two evils. There is only one Evil in the equation. Soon to be dealt with.

Just Bush and Blair after they were out of office,but that's too late, the damage is done..
Im sure the anchorman would have said the same if it was an American fighter:smile:

I posted above, edited my post and you replied before I edited..
You agree with the brute force of the US police regarding Waco, 4 US police were killed, I linked an article where several Syrian police were killed by protesters... When do you think it's right for a government to use force ?

Russian Lad
02-07-2017, 20:51
You agree with the brute force of the US police regarding Waco, 4 US police were killed, I linked an article where several Syrian police were killed by protesters... When do you think it's right for a government to use force ?

In the video I posted we can clearly see first a cameraman holding his camera murdered by a Syrian soldier, then we can see a young guy picking up a rock, throwing it and getting murdered on the spot. Somehow I am sure that they killed most of the protesters like this.
The government can use its force against its own people only once, the second time it will be using force against its blood enemies (C). The Russian czar Nicholas-II discovered the truth of this statement in 1917 after using force in 1905 - he paid for this dearly. In Russia the scale of protests is growing and I am sure it will expand much more in the coming 2-3 years. It becomes a different game entirely after a critical mass of the people in the street is gained. I guess it is all is about the scale of dissent, Waco was an isolated and small protest.

...only?

Yes, it was enough - I am trying to loose weight, so I switch it on when I eat, and when I see Putin, Medvedev, Kiselev, Soloviev, all those dudes on the screen I feel like vomiting and consume less food as a result, sometimes I do puke in a fit of physical revulsion - it is helping me big time, maybe I should patent this wonderful weight loss method.

TheInterocitor
03-07-2017, 09:49
That's how it all started in Syria (watch to the end) where people were brutally murdered in the streets by the government, there are hundreds of such videos in Youtube.

After having listened to a talk radio interview about ISIS calling people out into the street and then shooting them when they came out their doors, I have my doubts about this video as representational. It looks like the shooter is concealing himself. When ISIS has dragged down the level of communication to a condition of head-chopping those it dislikes, the other side has "justification" (justification meaning rationalization) to respond in kind, even if both sides are immoral and malevolent.

I had never thought there would have been a day when I would be deeply ashamed to be Russian and would want to beg for forgiveness. But this day came some years ago. Hope I will be forgiven by the merciful international community, I have not approved any of this, it is pure madness.

That's how I felt under Obama.

Now, maybe two of the problems are at least identified - a malevolent media more interested in provoking conflict to provide "news"; and a Deep State, in both Russia and the US, and in countries like China and Pakistan. The Deep State has usurped the power of elected government, manipulates the public perception, and actively promotes misunderstanding and strife, that they may enrich and empower themselves.

TheInterocitor
03-07-2017, 10:10
I posted above, edited my post and you replied before I edited..

You have it reversed - the police were not attacked by the Branch Davidians, the US military attacked the Branch Davidians.

The government killed 12 or so men, women and children of the peaceful Christian community in their initial attack, when they showed up as SWAT teams with helicopters and a company of armored thugs armed with automatic weapons and grenades. They never stopped shooting at the house, at men, women and children inside, until they ran out of ammo. Is that "right"? Afterwards, they killed ALL of them, burned them to death, but not before torturing them for months with loudspeakers blasting recorded screams, animal noises and rap crap music 24/7, cutting off their water and electricity, and seizing or killing anyone who deserted.

The local police AND the local Sheriff BOTH advised the government thugs, the ATF and the FBI, not to serve their warrant with military force. Bill Clinton and Janet Reno both ignored this advice and wanted to show these deplorables and any sympathizers who was the boss, and their troops slaughtered an entire community of people who were "different" - they were Christians. Obviously, after they were dead, after the feds had killed all of them, the media jumped in with a big grin and cooperated with the wonderful, saintly, Godlike Clintons in smearing the Branch Davidians, assassinating their character, and portraying them as criminals. Dead men tell no tales. Just to wrap things up, the feds kidnapped the children who escaped and removed them from their mothers' custody.

Uncle Wally
03-07-2017, 10:57

The video gives no context. How do you know the cameraman didn't have a weapon? How do you know he didn't just kill someone?

Venezuela? Do you really know what's going on? Have you been there? From what I know it's the "peaceful protesters" that are killing people.

In Waco it was the ATF that opened fire first. They knock on the door and shot the first person who opened it.

MH17? We know who had the motivation to shoot down a plane. There has to be a reason why after so long the investigation is still not over. The desired results haven't been meet yet and/or they are just waiting for people to forget about it and asking questions.

Uncle Wally
03-07-2017, 11:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8w7CKp1FM0

What's really going on down there.

Judge
03-07-2017, 11:35
In the video I posted we can clearly see first a cameraman holding his camera murdered by a Syrian soldier, then we can see a young guy picking up a rock, throwing it and getting murdered on the spot. Somehow I am sure that they killed most of the protesters like this.
The government can use its force against its own people only once, the second time it will be using force against its blood enemies (C). The Russian czar Nicholas-II discovered the truth of this statement in 1917 after using force in 1905 - he paid for this dearly. In Russia the scale of protests is growing and I am sure it will expand much more in the coming 2-3 years. It becomes a different game entirely after a critical mass of the people in the street is gained. I guess it is all is about the scale of dissent, Waco was an isolated and small protest.

When the other side starts using force, like they first did in Syria, it will lead to a civil war...If it was a peaceful protest then there would be no reason for the police to shoot, but if the police get missiles thrown at them, in some parts of the world, they will shoot back.

Judge
03-07-2017, 11:43
You have it reversed - the police were not attacked by the Branch Davidians, the US military attacked the Branch Davidians.

The government killed 12 or so men, women and children of the peaceful Christian community in their initial attack, when they showed up as SWAT teams with helicopters and a company of armored thugs armed with automatic weapons and grenades. They never stopped shooting at the house, at men, women and children inside, until they ran out of ammo. Is that "right"? Afterwards, they killed ALL of them, burned them to death, but not before torturing them for months with loudspeakers blasting recorded screams, animal noises and rap crap music 24/7, cutting off their water and electricity, and seizing or killing anyone who deserted.

The local police AND the local Sheriff BOTH advised the government thugs, the ATF and the FBI, not to serve their warrant with military force. Bill Clinton and Janet Reno both ignored this advice and wanted to show these deplorables and any sympathizers who was the boss, and their troops slaughtered an entire community of people who were "different" - they were Christians. Obviously, after they were dead, after the feds had killed all of them, the media jumped in with a big grin and cooperated with the wonderful, saintly, Godlike Clintons in smearing the Branch Davidians, assassinating their character, and portraying them as criminals. Dead men tell no tales. Just to wrap things up, the feds kidnapped the children who escaped and removed them from their mothers' custody.

I remember Waco, It was like something out of the good old wild west, the smoke them out part( I know they still aren't sure how the fire started) reminded me of the ending of Young Guns, when Billy and pals were holed up in a house..
Awesome film...

Russian Lad
03-07-2017, 13:22
What's really going on down there.

You (and Judge) ignore the nature, the essence and the flow of such protests, but you are lucky to have me and ILJC around, I will kindly show you the bigger picture... Of course the violence is mutual, but the government has more special tools and weapons and logistics capabilities for violence, so it always uses more violence, be it in response to violence or the unprovoked violence, in any country (Ukraine - the most recent example). However, it happens only to a certain point, till a critical mass of protesters accumulates in the street - then it is all over, even (especially?) if the government uses machine guns on a large scale. It has happened hundreds of times in the human history, always with the same result.

FatAndy
03-07-2017, 13:43
but the government has more special tools and weapons and logistics capabilities for violence
By definition - govt/state is the repressive instrument.

However, it happens only to a certain point, till a critical mass of protesters accumulates in the street - then it is all over, even (especially?) if the government uses machine guns on a large scale.
Not necessarily. PRC successfully used tank caterpillars against "protesters", with the perfect result - no one "colour revolution" attempt for 28 years.

Russian Lad
03-07-2017, 13:53
PRC successfully used tank caterpillars against "protesters", with the perfect result - no one "colour revolution" attempt for 28 years.

Yes, there are exceptions to every rule. It had to abandon its communist proclivities though, so in a way it was a success.:) In some rare cases the ruling party/faction manages to do what is good to the people and to survive, but it has to eradicate corruption within its ranks. It never survives if the core is corrupt. So, the Chinese scenario is highly unlikely in countries like Venezuela or Russia, but you may keep having your sweet kvas dreams involving tanks crushing the opposition and the scared хомячки running away in all directions and never coming back.:) We, the ILJC, can only tell you those are vain hopes.

TolkoRaz
03-07-2017, 14:44
I remember Waco, It was like something out of the good old wild west, the smoke them out part( I know they still aren't sure how the fire started) reminded me of the ending of Young Guns, when Billy and pals were holed up in a house..
Awesome film...

Quite correct! A very good film; excellent characters too........!

Waco was a National disaster and a disgrace for the US of A! Footage of the failed ATF & FBI raids, and how it was handled, have been used many times by Special Project teams as a 'Lesson Learnt' in how not to conduct Siege and Assault Tactics..............

I seem to recall that 76 occupants were killed in the final assault?

FatAndy
03-07-2017, 18:32
but it has to eradicate corruption within its ranks. <...> We, the ILJC, can only tell you those are vain hopes.
Correct. La corruzione è immortale! :)

you may keep having your sweet kvas dreams involving tanks crushing the opposition
There is nothing to crush, comrade, and you know it even better than me.

and the scared хомячки running away in all directions and never coming back.
Yes, and this is good and correct for them. Because it's only their destiny.
Allah o akbar.

Uncle Wally
03-07-2017, 21:01
You (and Judge) ignore the nature, the essence and the flow of such protests, but you are lucky to have me and ILJC around, I will kindly show you the bigger picture... Of course the violence is mutual, but the government has more special tools and weapons and logistics capabilities for violence, so it always uses more violence, be it in response to violence or the unprovoked violence, in any country (Ukraine - the most recent example). However, it happens only to a certain point, till a critical mass of protesters accumulates in the street - then it is all over, even (especially?) if the government uses machine guns on a large scale. It has happened hundreds of times in the human history, always with the same result.

You are so full of it.

The first protest in Ukraine the cops weren't even allowed to carry guns then a sniper started shooting both protester and cops! They ended after the president agreed to have new elections and neo nazi ended up going to his home to hang him. Very un Putin stooge like. After US puppets were installed people in the east didn't agree with all the anti Russian bull kaka poo poo so held their own protest. These protesters were met by neo nazi burning them alive and tanks by the newly elected US stooge. Time and time again you get it all back asswards.

Russian Lad
03-07-2017, 23:00

Why lie to me, comrade? I see an exponential growth in the numbers of those who protest in the street, especially at banned gatherings. It used to be 100-200 people at meetings like this only two years ago, now I am seeing thousands. Why did they brutally abuse and arrest 640 peacefully protesting people (including defelnseless old people, fragile-looking young women and innocent, brave teenagers) in SPb alone on June 12th, if there is nothing to crush?
By the way, they used the former Berkut in Moscow, rather extensivetly, including their high-ranking commanders - why such a desperate and funny move if there was no one to crush? Also, you think putinists and kvas-drinkers are immune from random abuse and/or arrest these days? Watch the video below, you are in the risk group too, irrespective of your views... You may be walking around your beloved non-rubber city and admire your dear Putin and suddenly this may happen - to you, to Wally, to Judge, etc. By today I would have second thoughts about what and whom exactly I am supporting if I was you, guys.:) (a rough translation for our expats here - the guy in red is saying he admires Putin and he supported his presidency and everything he is doing from the very beginning - right before the police drag him to the avtozak (a van to transport prisoners).

The first protest in Ukraine the cops weren't even allowed to carry guns then a sniper started shooting both protester and cops! They ended after the president agreed to have new elections and neo nazi ended up going to his home to hang him. Very un Putin stooge like. After US puppets were installed people in the east didn't agree with all the anti Russian bull kaka poo poo so held their own protest.

You should apply to Rossia24 for the position as an anchorman, their brazen lies regarding this subject have almost stopped, nowadays they "show due respect to the Ukrainian flag and anthem". I miss the days when they, like you, were froth-mouthed and fighting the ukronazi and banderovtsi, they need a refreshing portion of vicious lies like yours.

For FatAndy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PMO2toTUkY

Uncle Wally
04-07-2017, 02:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHOOV9Af8DY

Who is lying to you RL? You just can't take the truth that's all.

Russian Lad
04-07-2017, 04:55
Who is lying to you RL? You just can't take the truth that's all.

Listen, Wally, the Assad family has been in power in Syria since 1971 and Assad himself has been in power since 2000, it is a clear-cut dictatorship, bloody and brutal and murderous. I feel deep shame that my country supports him and I want to beg the international community for forgivenes and mercy crawling on my shredded knees. Sometimes I have bad dreams in which I see bloodied and mutilated babies gaping from the torn wombs of their murdered mothers who became innocent victims of this animal and of those who render him full military support.

Judge
04-07-2017, 06:27
Listen, Wally, the Assad family has been in power in Syria since 1971 and Assad himself has been in power since 2000, it is a clear-cut dictatorship, bloody and brutal and murderous. I feel deep shame that my country supports him and I want to beg the international community for forgivenes and mercy crawling on my shredded knees. Sometimes I have bad dreams in which I see bloodied and mutilated babies gaping from the torn wombs of their murdered mothers who became innocent victims of this animal and of those who render him full military support.

Did you at least watch the video posted, starts at 2.20, it's worth watching.
If you aren't bothered then,
Stick to fake news outlets which are biased and push an agenda which suits you.

Judge
04-07-2017, 06:36
Hopefully they give him a job in government after next year's election..

Russia will not be able to achieve strong economic growth unless ties with the West, which have been frozen by economic sanctions, begin to thaw, a longtime Kremlin economic adviser said on June 30.

"Domestic demand will not push our economic growth to 3 percent-4 percent," said Aleksei Kudrin, a former Kremlin finance minister who now heads the Center for Strategic Research in Moscow and informally advises the Kremlin.

Speaking before the Primakov Reading Forum, Kudrin said Russia must develop export markets for goods other than oil and gas if it hopes to emerge from what he calls a "lost decade" of economic growth and return to the world's list of top 10 economies.

"These tasks cannot be solved without an improvement of relations with the Western countries," which have the technology and financial resources that Russia needs to succeed, he said.

"It is necessary to find steps toward each other from both sides and put one's ambitions and insults aside. I am sure this is possible," he said.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-needs-thaw-with-west-achieve-strong-growth-putin-adviser-kudrin-says/28589355.html

Judge
04-07-2017, 06:46
Let's see what Trump does when he visits Poland,

U.S. President Donald Trump will encourage eastern European leaders who are wary about their dependence on Russian energy to take advantage of newly available supplies of U.S. natural gas when he visits Poland on July 6, White House officials said.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-needs-thaw-with-west-achieve-strong-growth-putin-adviser-kudrin-says/28589355.html

FatAndy
04-07-2017, 09:29
Why did they brutally abuse and arrest
They've carefully detained 640 juvenile idiots, for their own safety, to avoid their beating by non-indifferent citizens. :) And this was good and correct. Only state is authorized to apply violence. ;)

FatAndy
04-07-2017, 13:09
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/have-we-got-the-will-to-face-down-putin-3rnvcjqvp - the good question. I'd correct to "Have we got the b@!!$..." :)

<...>Yes, and this is good and correct for them. Because it's only their destiny.
Allah o akbar.
:D Somewhat hamster-popositioneer has escaped, as predicted:
http://www.rbc.ru/politics/04/07/2017/595b54369a79477e0d78d511?from=newsfeed

Russian Lad
04-07-2017, 13:34
They've carefully detained 640 juvenile idiots, for their own safety, to avoid their beating by non-indifferent citizens. And this was good and correct. Only state is authorized to apply violence.

You have thought for the whole day to come up with this lame excuse? I was waiting for something more substantiated, comrade, what a disheartening disappointment. Anyway, where were those "non-indifferent citizens" threatening those protesters in SPb? I didn't see a single one on Marsovo, but you are welcome to show us some clips proving your point.
Usually this role of "non-indifferent people" is played by paid NOD activists, but they appear rather rarely these days, guess their funding from the towers has become more sketchy (or they are afraid to be detained by the police like in the clip I showed you).

Did you at least watch the video posted, starts at 2.20, it's worth watching.

I watched the video, but I trust other videos showing me Assad killing unarmed civilians of Syria in large numbers. And I also trust it is a dictatorship.

Uncle Wally
04-07-2017, 15:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGrn03pxE4

Here is what is acceptable to RL's non evil people.

Russian Lad
04-07-2017, 16:26
Frankly, I think this Trump-CNN fallout is a hybrid Hollywood scenario, if Russia can offer Mosfilm, the US seem to be entitled to show the powers of Hollywood... It is true though that chances of Pence replacing Trump in the relatively near future are rather high, maybe it was a plan to begin with. The day when Pence replaces Trump, who seems to be an interim figure, rush to find yourself a mirror to stare at in disbelief.:)
By the way, happy July 4th to all Americans who may stumble across this thread, make America great again, you are the last line of defence...

FatAndy
04-07-2017, 18:55
I was waiting for something more substantiated, comrade, what a disheartening disappointment.
Accept my sincere condolences, comrade.

Russian Lad
04-07-2017, 21:59
Accept my sincere condolences, comrade.

I will accept them only if you provide доказательства (где?) to your statement, failing that I can only accept an apology. You are a smart man and the ILJC's trust in your outstanding capacities is you so immense it knows no humanly measurable boundaries, no need to behave like Россия24.
Don't putinize me, speak the truthъ.:)

TheInterocitor
05-07-2017, 06:24
I will accept them only if you provide доказательства (где?) to your statement, failing that I can only accept an apology. You are a smart man and the ILJC's trust in your outstanding capacities is you so immense it knows no humanly measurable boundaries, no need to behave like Россия24.
Don't putinize me, speak the truthъ.:)

ILJC? I love Jesus Christ? Julius Caeser? :)

FatAndy
05-07-2017, 09:42
ILJC? I love Jesus Christ? Julius Caeser? :)
Somewhat Jewish Community, ruling the world. RL probably dreams to join them ;)

Russian Lad
05-07-2017, 14:34
Somewhat Jewish Community, ruling the world. RL probably dreams to join them ;)

I am their humble fan and cheerleader, being only partly Jewish I cannot hope to join the top brass. Так где доказательства?:smug: I think so many people haven't been arrested in SPb in one go since 1905, the Bloody Sunday, so shaking it off as an insignificant event is stupid at best. All this will be studied in history books when it is all over and the dust settles.
The next time around they may need to arrest 6400 people, then - 64000 people since the growth is clearly exponential. Will they have the manpower for all this? We, the ILJC, are increasingly worried.

FatAndy
05-07-2017, 14:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj96YnI9El8

Non-indifferent citizens don't have the dangerous habit to share selfies, in contrary with your beloved juvenile idiots, comrade. It's forbidden by the internal service rules. :)

But in future orders may change.

Russian Lad
05-07-2017, 15:53
But in future orders may change.

Well, suggest them to purchase motorbikes in large numbers, Venezuela cops look cool on motorbikes, the economy is crashing and we are clearly going there. http://www.finanz.ru/novosti/valyuty/u-minfina-zakonchilis-dengi-na-pokupku-valyuty-1002148476

FatAndy
05-07-2017, 19:52
Well, suggest them to purchase motorbikes in large numbers
Non-indifferent citizens don't substitute police, comrade. :) They know what to do better than you and even than me ;)

http://www.interfax.ru/business/569306 - The Darkest One crushes "European unity" again. Allah o akbar.

Russian Lad
06-07-2017, 01:35
The Darkest One crushes "European unity" again.

Цыплят по осени считают... Right now Gazprom shares cost 122, let's check again, say, On October 1st this year... As of now, it has lost 25% of its value since the beginning of the year, you seem to be clutching at burning straws...

They know what to do better than you and even than me

Доказательства?

Uncle Wally
06-07-2017, 18:03
Цыплят по осени считают... Right now Gazprom shares cost 122, let's check again, say, On October 1st this year... As of now, it has lost 25% of its value since the beginning of the year, you seem to be clutching at burning straws...

Доказательства?

Careful if you dare read this RL, warning ⚠ truth inside.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/07/american-paradox-pillorying-fake-news-promoting-false-flags.html

Russian Lad
06-07-2017, 20:56
Careful if you dare read this RL, warning ⚠ truth inside.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/07/american-paradox-pillorying-fake-news-promoting-false-flags.html

How is it related to the severe drop in the cost of Gazprom shares during the last half a year? Or this severe drop is also fake news?
Besides, there is also this (it says there that 30% of the Russian houses are not connected to gas yet, that its state managers continue to get huge salary raises while the population pays for gas more and more every year):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKI2crU7WI

Uncle Wally
06-07-2017, 23:44
How is it related to the severe drop in the cost of Gazprom shares during the last half a year? Or this severe drop is also fake news?
Besides, there is also this (it says there that 30% of the Russian houses are not connected to gas yet, that its state managers continue to get huge salary raises while the population pays for gas more and more every year):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKI2crU7WI

It has to do with those murdering western governments you love so much. If they would just allow the free and fair competition of capitalism they talk about so much Russia wouldn't have to worry. Since they believe in banditizium and run around the world acting like gangsters they cannot be trusted.

Russian Lad
07-07-2017, 00:11
If they would just allow the free and fair competition of capitalism they talk about so much Russia wouldn't have to worry.

Oh, I see. Kindly tell me, what is keeping Gazprom from supplying gas to 30% of the Russian towns and settlements and is making it spend hundreds of millions of USD on football teams and horse racing instead while steeply increasing the salaries of its management and raising the tariffs for the population at the same time? Is it also the fault of evil Western capitalists? I thought Obama was fired for pissing in Russian podiezds and making potholes on the Russian roads (he was black and used it to his advantage during dark Russian nights) a while back and now I am hearing the same old BS. How come? Wally, do you know the Russian saying "Плохому танцору яйца мешают" (A bad dancer blames his balls)? We, the ILJC, are increasingly worried for those dangerously dangling and hazardously swaying in all directions Russian balls, we truly are...

Uncle Wally
07-07-2017, 00:21
Oh, I see. Kindly tell me, what is keeping Gazprom from supplying gas to 30% of the Russian towns and settlements and is making it spend hundreds of millions of USD on football teams and horse racing instead while steeply increasing the salaries of its management and raising the tariffs for the population at the same time? Is it also the fault of evil Western capitalists? I thought Obama was fired for pissing in Russian podiezds and making potholes on the Russian roads (he was black and used it to his advantage during dark Russian nights) a while back and now I am hearing the same old BS. How come?

That's the way capitalism works. Why are companies in the west making so much? They rape the land for natural resources and pay little for it. Why are roads and bridges, dams and water supply lines in such bad shape in the US? They are selling poison water to millions of people. They pay for the politicians to be elected. The politicians keep them out of prison. It's the same everywhere.

Uncle Wally
07-07-2017, 00:23
Here's a good read for you RL and anyone else thinks the US is out to help anyone but the wealthy.

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Russian Lad
07-07-2017, 00:26
That's the way capitalism works.

I thought you hold the Russian ones in high esteem and laugh together with them in restaurants...

TheInterocitor
07-07-2017, 08:56
Besides, there is also this (it says there that 30% of the Russian houses are not connected to gas yet,...

Why should every building and house be connected to gas? There are other ways to bring heat and cooling into the domicile.

nicklcool
07-07-2017, 11:21
That's the way capitalism works. Why are companies in the west making so much? They rape the land for natural resources and pay little for it. Why are roads and bridges, dams and water supply lines in such bad shape in the US? They are selling poison water to millions of people. They pay for the politicians to be elected. The politicians keep them out of prison. It's the same everywhere.

Uncle Wally, the companies are no more at fault than you the musician is at fault for the trash your fans make while you ruthlesslessly take in ca$h playing music for them.

Capitalism and private property rights are King; it is politicians who are greedy and corrupt and have allowed infrastructure to crumble :0

nicklcool
07-07-2017, 11:25
Here's a good read for you RL and anyone else thinks the US is out to help anyone but the wealthy.

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

I will continue to think the USA is a benevolent hegemon and the World's Last Great Hope and won't blame the wealthy until you, the haters of the makers, start playing concerts for free in homeless shelters. What's that; you enjoy making money to support your family and live a comfortable life, too?? ;)

TheInterocitor
07-07-2017, 14:38
Uncle Wally, the companies are no more at fault than you the musician is at fault for the trash your fans make while you ruthlesslessly take in ca$h playing music for them.

Capitalism and private property rights are King; it is politicians who are greedy and corrupt and have allowed infrastructure to crumble :0

Speaking as a musician, one time we had a gig (we were paid) at an afternoon political rally. We took one of his big smiling posters, painted a mustache and big ears on it, and pasted it on the bass drum. The politician didn't seem to mind... :)

TheInterocitor
07-07-2017, 15:06
I will continue to think the USA is a benevolent hegemon and the World's Last Great Hope and won't blame the wealthy...

The USA has changed, how much, I'm not sure. Can it come back, I don't know. The Deep State/Hollywood/Cultural Rot will never budge a millimeter. But Trump's election signals a nadir for the Left, not a turning for the society but an evolution in a different direction.

Compare how our traditional morality has degenerated, and rather quickly in historical terms:

USA in Spring, 1970: When the government killed 4 students, it brought the nation to a stop. The entire country was shocked and university and college campi across the country closed. The media treated it as the immoral act it was, and it marked the awakening of the conscience of the country, and the beginning of the end of the pointless was in Vietnam.

USA in Spring, 1993: When the government killed 83 people at Waco, including 24 children, The nation came to a stop. The next day was business as usual. The government destroyed the evidence by bulldozing the remains. The media were cheerleaders for the immoral actions of the government, and the event was relegated to the dustbin of history, never to be spoken of again. Only one person would be remembered by the elitist chroniclers of American history, a deranged protester who bombed a building full of government IRS agents to mark the one-year anniversary of the Waco government killings.

Uncle Wally
07-07-2017, 23:10
I will continue to think the USA is a benevolent hegemon and the World's Last Great Hope and won't blame the wealthy until you, the haters of the makers, start playing concerts for free in homeless shelters. What's that; you enjoy making money to support your family and live a comfortable life, too?? ;)

"The last great hope"? Are kidding me? What the world should all drink lead tainted water and our cities and states should go bankrupt? We should allow our country to live off debt to keep up the impression of wealth? Who is going to pay for America's hegemon? Why should America be able to borrow trillions and not have to give up anything, but other countries must give up the very best bits of their understructure? It doesn't seem fair that the US can run up such a debt but no other country can. What will America give us? Nothing but debt slavery. Nothing but poison water and bad roads, drug addiction and perversions. Entertainment designed to control us, make us hate and want to kill and die so the rich can make more money off the suffering of others. Supply and demand, supply the war and they will demand we kill. Why is it patriotic to join the army and give/sacrifice our life for the good of mankind but corporations still need to make a profit? Isn't it in their interest that we poor people defeat evil? What do they sacrifice? Really tell me, what does the bomb makers sacrifice? Do they give us a discount in times of war? surely they aren't the ones lobbying for war? Why would they. War is bad and people die and suffer. You don't think they could secretly want a war to start do you? That would not be good for women and children who could suffer and die from their "products".

One thing I learned about show business is if there is no business there ain't no show. You don't think, god forbid makers of weapons think the same do you? If there ain't no war, death and destruction, there is no business. Oh thank god they keep us safe though. You know what would we do without guns and bombs, nuclear weapons and armies ready to reap death on anyone who thinks differently.

Oh yes I'm so for giving water rights to a private companies. They must have our best interest at heart. I am so for basic services to be sold to private companies like our electrical grid, and telephone grid, health care, food supply, roads and bridges too. I am so disappointed since Ma Bell was broken up. How could the US live with such a monopoly that let people pay $10 a month for renting a phone and service? It's much better now we have to buy a phone and pay by the second to call our congressmen to complain. He's not even my congressman! But if you donate to his favorite charity you may get a visa for your Russian bride faster.

Yeah I know I'm ranting and all over the place but there is so little you nickcool understand it would take a book or two. Look you want to make money? Buy some fancy bottles and fill them up in your kitchen with water. Then tell people it's so good for them if they drink it. That's what your heroes do. Who cares as long as you make money right. It's about the here and now. We'll worry about tomorrow some other time, even if it leads to the destruction of the human race.

Judge
08-07-2017, 08:46
Oh, I see. Kindly tell me, what is keeping Gazprom from supplying gas to 30% of the Russian towns and settlements and is making it spend hundreds of millions of USD on football teams and horse racing instead while steeply increasing the salaries of its management and raising the tariffs for the population at the same time? Is it also the fault of evil Western capitalists? I thought Obama was fired for pissing in Russian podiezds and making potholes on the Russian roads (he was black and used it to his advantage during dark Russian nights) a while back and now I am hearing the same old BS. How come? Wally, do you know the Russian saying "Плохому танцору яйца мешают" (A bad dancer blames his balls)? We, the ILJC, are increasingly worried for those dangerously dangling and hazardously swaying in all directions Russian balls, we truly are...

In a way I agree with you, the two big Gazprom projects, NS2 and Turk Stream, total cost $20+bn , aren't really needed from Russia's side, both projects are to be mostly funded by Gazprom, if there is no state help with this then fine, a private company finds funds to pay for this, but not if they get state help from the budget, the same money can be spent elsewhere inside Russia, yes , fixing potholes.Last month I had to change bearings in one wheel, and shock absorbers/springs, 40000ru, cos the road round the lake which I weekly drive on is like a minefield.
The existing pipelines can send more gas to the EU,they need upgrading, it won't be at a cost of ,$20+BN.

FatAndy
13-07-2017, 09:28
One more butthurt for Siemens, maidowns and their supporters elsewhere:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-siemens-turbine-idUSKBN19X2Z9

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-siemens-eu-idUSKBN19X1QE

Allah o akbar :)

Russian Lad
26-07-2017, 00:36
The US House of Representatives has approved new sactions against Putin's Russia today, a historical, pivotal law that is going to send the shares of Gazprom into a vicious, deadly and unparalleled downward spiral (the last time we discussed it just a month ago they were 125 rubles per share, now they are 118 rubles per share already), as well as the shares of many other Russian energy companies. America has prevailed and is being made great again. While in Putin's Russia the Russian pseuodoelites have passed a weird law against free messengers, clearly with the intent to rip off the increasingly pauperized general Russian public, while to me and to some other (equally important:)) people (watch the video on this link - https://tvrain.ru/teleshow/videooftheday/nahlobuchivaem_naselenie-440460/) it is not clear how they want to impact, say, the Facebook inbuilt messenger, among other things.
My dear Russian kvas friends here - run to obmenniks tomorrow bright in the morning to dump your worthless rubles and to buy some crispy euros or dollars - don't thank me later... Euro has hit 70 rubles today but it will be 80+ in the autumn for sure. Sell your "patriotism" to Uncle Sam or suffer from malnutrition and nightmares later - the choice is entirely yours, my kvas "patriots"...:) :laughing::love::smug::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

TheInterocitor
26-07-2017, 01:39
Yeah I know I'm ranting and all over the place but there is so little you nickcool understand it would take a book or two. Look you want to make money? Buy some fancy bottles and fill them up in your kitchen with water. Then tell people it's so good for them if they drink it. That's what your heroes do. Who cares as long as you make money right. It's about the here and now. We'll worry about tomorrow some other time, even if it leads to the destruction of the human race.

Put a luminescent green and brown label on it: "New Health Water!" "Improved Water from Natural Sources!" I bet people would buy it. :)

Any investors out there? :)

TheInterocitor
26-07-2017, 02:02
The US House of Representatives has approved new sactions against Putin's Russia today, a historical, pivotal law that is going to send the shares of Gazprom into a vicious, deadly and unparalleled downward spiral (the last time we discussed it just a month ago they were 125 rubles per share, now they are 118 rubles per share already), as well as the shares of many other Russian energy companies. America has prevailed and is being made great again. While in Putin's Russia the Russian pseuodoelites have passed a weird law against free messengers, clearly with the intent to rip off the increasingly pauperized general Russian public, while to me and to some other (equally important:)) people (watch the video on this link - https://tvrain.ru/teleshow/videooftheday/nahlobuchivaem_naselenie-440460/) it is not clear how they want to impact, say, the Facebook inbuilt messenger, among other things.
My dear Russian kvas friends here - run to obmenniks tomorrow bright in the morning to dump your worthless rubles and to buy some crispy euros or dollars - don't thank me later... Euro has hit 70 rubles today but it will be 80+ in the autumn for sure. Sell your "patriotism" to Uncle Sam or suffer from malnutrition and nightmares later - the choice is entirely yours, my kvas "patriots"...:) :laughing::love::smug::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

I don't know if this is more a case of targeting Russia than it is of these lofty-nosed bureaucrats and condescendingly arrogant elitists doing the CYA dance.

The Democrats don't have a single thing to offer, their ideology and grandiose social scheme, over the past 60 years, have proven to be disasters increasing the problems, and have led to today's social chaos. Nobody is buying their agenda except those who financially benefit - government workers and contractors, welfare recipients, illegal immigrants, and they do not make up a majority of voters.

Republicans won't do anything either, because whenever they poke their noses out of their turtle shells, the media yells at them: "Islamphobe! Racist! Sexist! Homophobe!"

So neither group does anything. All ideas are shot down like shiny orange clay pigeons. :fudd:

But they can all agree on one thing - Russia is bad! I guess this is a mental reversion to the media-fueled obsession of their childhood, when they practiced squatting under their wooden desks at school drills preparing for nuclear war with the USSR. So the Senate votes 98-2 and the US house votes 419-3, and all the Congressmen can now brag about how they are accomplishing something - doing the nations business! See, they are not just sitting on their fat butts collecting obese salaries, and immunizing themselves from their own legislation they force on the proletariat, such as Obamacare. Can you see a picture of a group of monkeys scratching their armpits and cheeing at the public. Yes, that's the US Congress - monkey brains and chimpanzee antics. :)

There are dozens of countries with far worse human-rights records than Russia, but the US Congress seems to be bi-polar in regards to anything of a consistent foreign policy. Which is good and well, since the US Congress, according to the US Constitution, is not supposed to meddle in foreign affairs, that is the President's purview.

Russian Lad
26-07-2017, 11:08
Which is good and well, since the US Congress, according to the US Constitution, is not supposed to meddle in foreign affairs, that is the President's purview.

The president took away their veto powers and you have monarchy now? I don't think so - Trump is being squeezed hard and dry, the danger of impeachment is quite real.

There are dozens of countries with far worse human-rights records than Russia, but the US Congress

Looking at what is going on in Chechnya and sometimes even in Moscow I think that indeed, the situation may be worse in, say, Somalia or Sudan, but I am not 100% sure.

TheInterocitor
26-07-2017, 11:38
The president took away their veto powers and you have monarchy now?

I've never seen anything quite like this. First time in American history Congress, not the President, has delegated to itself power to initiate and direct American foreign policy. Congress' new (unconstitutional) "laws" set up new anti-Russian sanctions and rewrite the Constitution by mandating that the president may not veto their new foreign policy directives.

This same cowardly Congress sat and did not utter a squeak of protest while Obama unleashed NATO bombers on several other countries, starting several undeclared wars.

I don't think so - Trump is being squeezed hard and dry, the danger of impeachment is quite real.

For an impeachment, or even an "investigation," to proceed, there has to be a crime.

Russian Lad
26-07-2017, 13:08
Congress' new (unconstitutional) "laws" set up new anti-Russian sanctions and rewrite the Constitution by mandating that the president may not veto their new foreign policy directives.

Welcome to the real democracy making America great again. There are more people in Congress, they have more brains than Trump.:) And they are making the moves that are long overdue. Better late than never though. God bless America.:love::smug:

TheInterocitor
26-07-2017, 17:32
Welcome to the real democracy making America great again. There are more people in Congress, they have more brains than Trump.:) And they are making the moves that are long overdue. Better late than never though. God bless America.:love::smug:

Do you seriously wish your country to be under the purview of a Western Eurocracy which bans Bananas which are too bendy? :)

www.forbes.com The EUs-Bendy-Bananas-Rules (https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/12/to-properly-explain-the-eus-bendy-bananas-rules-yes-theyre-real/#56316b586fc9)

Commission regulation 2257/94 decreed that bananas in general should be “free from malformation or abnormal curvature”. Those sold as “extra class” must be perfect, “class 1” can have “slight defects of shape” and “class 2” can have full-scale “defects of shape.”

The Eurocrats have promulgated standards say that excessively bendy bananas may not be sold for human consumption :laughing:

Cucumbers, howevere, may not be curved, by more than a 1/10 gradient: Five-bizarre-eu-food-rules-EU (http://vwa.co.uk/blog/news/five-bizarre-eu-food-rules-eu/)

Excessively bendy banana: 31593

FatAndy
26-07-2017, 18:37

Russian Lad
26-07-2017, 22:05
Do you seriously wish your country to be under the purview of a Western Eurocracy which bans Bananas which are too bendy?

That's true indeed. I hate the bananas that are too bendy, the ladies I date complain they are not as hard as they should be. And I need a normal curvature of the banana, of course, I am not a pervert... :love: Cucumbers - the same thing. Who would want an excessively bendy cucumber?
Besides, have you watched the putinists destroy edible, yummy-looking food with bulldozers and in ovens, many thousands of tons of it? You want me to join the ranks of those mentally challenged barbarians who destroy food?

Judge
26-07-2017, 23:05
That's true indeed. I hate the bananas that are too bendy, the ladies I date complain they are not as hard as they should be. And I need a normal curvature of the banana, of course, I am not a pervert... :love: Cucumbers - the same thing. Who would want an excessively bendy cucumber?
Besides, have you watched the putinists destroy edible, yummy-looking food with bulldozers and in ovens, many thousands of tons of it? You want me to join the ranks of those mentally challenged barbarians who destroy food?

So far 16,600 tons of food has been destroyed, trying to be sneaked in undocumented, who really wants to eat unchecked food.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-has-destroyed-tons-of-food-since-import-ban-58493

TheInterocitor
26-07-2017, 23:14

And also the tons of food restaurants toss into the dumpster. Rather than hang around the back door at closing time, and retrieving some choice chops at closing time, one can work as a dishwasher, and help themselves to nutritious steamed vegetables, potatoes, steak, shrimp and leftover lobster that finicky customers don't finish. The taste treats can be rescued just before they enter the dishwashing machine, and you can be selective in creating a well-balanced and continuous meal, as the dishes move along the wash-line. :)

And once our roommate went to McDonalds at closing time and got, for free, a huge tray of fried chicken wings they were going to toss. Midnight munchies for me and my roommates' eating pleasure. :)

Russian Lad
26-07-2017, 23:23
So far 16,600 tons of food has been destroyed, trying to be sneaked in undocumented, who really wants to eat unchecked food.

Even one ton of food is a huge pile, and here you seem to claim that 16 thousand of such huge piles is a trifle thing. I disagree. Most of it seemed to be of good quality, there are 22+ million of Russians suffering from malnutrition according to the official stats, I would say this number is most likely around 40 million people. There are many homeless people who could eat it. It could be used to feed animals (pigs for instance) if you are so worried about its quality that even a hobo is not entitled to a sanctioned peach without a single blemish on it. But it was pointedly destroyed by bulldozers and burnt. Even the Germans in, say, 1938 didn't burn food... Enough said...:smug:
P.S. I live in SPb where millions died from hunger during the war, and these people are shouting indignantly from their graves demanding the justice to be served. Listen to the silence around you and you will hear those deafening outcries of pain and rage. It will be served, have no doubts about it, the kvas will turn red and boil, among other miracles... It was a very bad omen, burning food. A black spot if you will. The point of no return.

TheInterocitor
27-07-2017, 01:42
Even one ton of food is a huge pile, and here you seem to claim that 16 thousand of such huge piles is a trifle thing. I disagree. Most of it seemed to be of good quality, there are 22+ million of Russians suffering from malnutrition according to the official stats, I would say this number is most likely around 40 million people. There are many homeless people who could eat it. It could be used to feed animals (pigs for instance) if you are so worried about its quality that even a hobo is not entitled to a sanctioned peach without a single blemish on it. But it was pointedly destroyed by bulldozers and burnt. Even the Germans in, say, 1938 didn't burn food... Enough said...:smug:
P.S. I live in SPb where millions died from hunger during the war, and these people are shouting indignantly from their graves demanding the justice to be served. Listen to the silence around you and you will hear those deafening outcries of pain and rage. It will be served, have no doubts about it, the kvas will turn red and boil, among other miracles... It was a very bad omen, burning food. A black spot if you will. The point of no return.

So the bureaucrats tossed 16,000 tons of food? Not bad. Now for world-class food wastage, hop across the Atlantic. The US wasted 60.000,000 tons of food last year, mostly because finicky consumers won't buy imperfect-looking fruit or veggies, or the grocers move it direct from delivery to dumpster, because it may not be eye-catching, or, like bananas, "too bendy". :)

The Atlantic - American-food-waste (https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/american-food-waste/491513/)

But when the Marxist-Progressives take over, their utopian Euro-visionists will grant you a shiny plastic food card, and you will be charged at the regulated grocery outlet according to your ability to pay - for rich people, each banana will be 100 rubles, poor people get free bananas. :)

Russian Lad
27-07-2017, 03:36
So the bureaucrats tossed 16,000 tons of food? Not bad. Now for world-class food wastage, hop across the Atlantic. The US wasted 60.000,000 tons of food last year, mostly because finicky consumers won't buy imperfect-looking fruit or veggies, or the grocers move it direct from delivery to dumpster, because it may not be eye-catching, or, like bananas, "too bendy". :)

The Atlantic - American-food-waste (https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/american-food-waste/491513/)

But when the Marxist-Progressives take over, their utopian Euro-visionists will grant you a shiny plastic food card, and you will be charged at the regulated grocery outlet according to your ability to pay - for rich people, each banana will be 100 rubles, poor people get free bananas. :)

I think I am going to nickname you Bendy Banana if you keep launching your probes into this issue. What is this obsession of yours with a crooked lingam about? :smug: A cool name for a bar - Bendy Banana.:) Or a band. Let's make Wally establish a new band. Is he still around?

Uncle Wally
27-07-2017, 13:27

You are forgetting one thing. The food was imported and if not destroyed would need to be paid for. It's the importers' that demand the food be destroyed not the Russian government. I hope your melon doesn't explode reading that.

Uncle Wally
27-07-2017, 13:29
I think I am going to nickname you Bendy Banana if you keep launching your probes into this issue. What is this obsession of yours with a crooked lingam about? :smug: A cool name for a bar - Bendy Banana.:) Or a band. Let's make Wally establish a new band. Is he still around?

And you can be Chicken Wings or maybe Mr Potato Head.

Russian Lad
27-07-2017, 13:45
You are forgetting one thing. The food was imported and if not destroyed would need to be paid for. It's the importers' that demand the food be destroyed not the Russian government.

Since it was confiscated food I assume it was paid for before delivery. And I assume it was imported and paid for by private companies anyway, so I am not sure what you are trying to say here. Even if it wasn't paid for, what's the difference? My point was it was pointedly destroyed.

And you can be Chicken Wings or maybe Mr Potato Head.

Let's combine those two and make it Chicken Potato or even Potato Chicken.:)

FatAndy
27-07-2017, 19:03
Comrade, the theme of trembling hands and blue veins is not included. You're too close to disqualification by DoS.

Russian Lad
28-07-2017, 00:32
Comrade, the theme of trembling hands and blue veins is not included. You're too close to disqualification by DoS.

There is a term in linguistics, hypercontext - this theme is included by association, and your post tells us that it has worked just fine. Brevity is the soul of wit, I don't intend to post spreadsheets here like Rusmeister, unless I am paid in some tasty rotten chicken wings or potato peels or at least doshiraks.:) It is included by definition and it is good that you bear it in mind.:smug:

Uncle Wally
28-07-2017, 01:46
Since it was confiscated food I assume it was paid for before delivery. And I assume it was imported and paid for by private companies anyway, so I am not sure what you are trying to say here. Even if it wasn't paid for, what's the difference? My point was it was pointedly destroyed.

Yes it was paid for but to take that from the company/person who paid for it and then sell it or give it away is like stealing. If they just give it away there is still the other companies that won't be selling their legal product and lose money.

TheInterocitor
28-07-2017, 09:30

With cholesterol coating, that would get you "French-Fried Potato Chicken Fingers," the essence of every Fast-Food restaurant. :)

Russian Lad
28-07-2017, 09:43
If they just give it away there is still the other companies that won't be selling their legal product and lose money.

Why is that? Since their products are legal they have nothing to worry about, least of all confiscation. Besides, why do you think the prospect of seeing the products you paid for burnt in an oven is less appalling than the prospect of seeing them distributed among hobos? In both cases the company loses them without any compensation.
You know, many Russians don't even dare throwing away their stale bread in honor of those millions who died from starvation during the war. And the people you fully and candidly support burnt and bulldozered thousands of tons of good food including delicacies and repeatedly broadcast the process live on the federal television channels. Try to think about it without your usual whataboutism.

TheInterocitor
28-07-2017, 09:44

Comrade, you're re-writing history, aren't you? The 900,000 who died in St. Pete "of hunger" during the 3-year Nazi siege of the city perished due to the German blockade and forced starvation, not because of Soviet government food policy. A potato was a delicacy, and residents people boiled their shoes, to get the tiny bit of protein in such a "leather stew." War is war, what was the alternative? Surrender and be fed for a while, until the Nazi's set up their camps and gassed the Slavs, as they did with other "lesser races"?

TheInterocitor
28-07-2017, 09:50
If they just give it away there is still the other companies that won't be selling their legal product and lose money.

Why is that? Since their products are legal they have nothing to worry about, least of all confiscation.

If you give people free food, then they won't have to buy food, so the company selling food goes bankrupt.

FatAndy
28-07-2017, 18:46
burnt and bulldozered thousands of tons of good food including delicacies and repeatedly broadcast the process live on the federal television channels.
And this is good and correct.

Russian Lad
28-07-2017, 18:56
Comrade, you're re-writing history, aren't you? The 900,000 who died in St. Pete "of hunger" during the 3-year Nazi siege of the city perished due to the German blockade and forced starvation, not because of Soviet government food policy. A potato was a delicacy, and residents people boiled their shoes, to get the tiny bit of protein in such a "leather stew." War is war, what was the alternative? Surrender and be fed for a while, until the Nazi's set up their camps and gassed the Slavs, as they did with other "lesser races"?

I think what I said was pretty clear. If not - well, it is entirely your problem. I think you have a huge communication problem IRL actually, judging by your posts.

And this is good and correct.

Right. You seem to get excited only when the weapons and the army of Putin's Russia are discussed, everything else just gets your "good and correct" line. USSR had a much bigger and a much stronger army than Putin's Russia - making you understand this seems to be impossible, which is sort of funny, in a twisted way. You pay attention to wrong things, imho. It suits me fine of course, I just find it interesting. Hope you have bought a mirror for the day X already. Most of "patriots" seem to be exactly like you, so there is zero chance for maintaining any status quo for you guys in the near future. Absolute zero. The best thing you can do at this point is join Judge and go on a truffles hunting tour, you seem to have lost all those debates anyway. And take Wally with you, I have trust in his truffles-sniffing abilities.:) "Show me, my boy! That's good!" (C)

FatAndy
28-07-2017, 19:25
everything else just gets your "good and correct" line.
Not everything, but what's really good and correct. :) Couple of days ago you mentioned you don't like long posts by Rusmeister? ;)

Russian Lad
28-07-2017, 19:31
Couple of days ago you mentioned you don't like long posts by Rusmeister?

Yes, but yours are the exact opposite, except for the ones dedicated to the Russian army you admire (I admire it too, but for an entirely different reason - like USSR did once, they have joint the arms race and it depletes their coffers at the speed of lightning, and combined with corruption this effort is just plain funny, with the 100% predictable end game result). There is no hope, you gotta get it - they spend 3.5% of the budget on education (half of it or more gets embezzled anyway), while USSR spent like 13% on education and even more than 3.5%, say, during the WW-II. I am afraid you are not even beginning to comprehend what sort of a sh'thole our country is in currently. And it is getting only worse, much worse. Thanks to your efforts as well since you support them.:)
P.S. Medical care expenses are slightly over 2% per year, by the way. Even Nigeria spends over 6% of its budget on medical care. Think about it for a second! Does it make you proud? Every time you look at some fancy new military gear try to think how many Russian children died because they didn't receive a proper medical care due to the lack of funds...

FatAndy
28-07-2017, 20:26
try to think how many Russian children died because they didn't receive a proper medical care due to the lack of funds...
Yeah, and you've forgot to mention pensioners ;) No more cookies and jam.

Uncle Wally
28-07-2017, 20:48
Why is that? Since their products are legal they have nothing to worry about, least of all confiscation. Besides, why do you think the prospect of seeing the products you paid for burnt in an oven is less appalling than the prospect of seeing them distributed among hobos? In both cases the company loses them without any compensation.
You know, many Russians don't even dare throwing away their stale bread in honor of those millions who died from starvation during the war. And the people you fully and candidly support burnt and bulldozered thousands of tons of good food including delicacies and repeatedly broadcast the process live on the federal television channels. Try to think about it without your usual whataboutism.

You will never make it as a capitalist will you.

Russian Lad
28-07-2017, 23:14
You will never make it as a capitalist will you.

Are you a capitalist, Wally?:) An evil capitalist befriending banksters, exploiting poor Russians for pennies and seeing eye to eye with imperialists? Do you have a mansion? Do you drive a Rolls-Royce Wraith? Own a Bombardier jet or at least fly first class to luxurious resorts every once in a while? If not, then maybe you gotta eat your doshirak in a more humble way?

By the way, I watched this one a while back, kind of funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5YJ7mh8zWc

TheInterocitor
29-07-2017, 02:00
You know, many Russians don't even dare throwing away their stale bread...

I was wondering why they do that, I saw many times a slice, or just a small piece used from the whole loaf, then the rest thrown away. When I was a child, we used the whole loaf and were lectured about children starving in Africa if we did not eat our eventual path through the entire loaf. Wonder Bread, we played games with it, wadding up the dough into little spitballs. Of course we had better living though chemistry and its attendant stew of preservatives, color and smell enhancements and mold-retardant additives and 200 other possibly carcinogenic inorganic compounds added to the dough to make it possible for the loaf to endure for half a year. When I moved last year, I cleaned out the refrigerator, and there, at the back, was some dark mini-loaf from Deutschland, still good after 3 years lurking behind the cheese.

But now I am doing it Russian way, why not? I have the money to throw away. One or two slices, then next morning drive to the city (20 miles), a new loaf, back. :) Fresh bread! :)

nicklcool
30-07-2017, 15:14
That last fish that he caught, it was too big to put up so little a fight, no?? Are we even allowed to discuss the size of the fish?

Still, IMHO, in the choice between mommy jeans and bike or army fatigues and faked fishing, I'd choose the latter of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biXDZ64-Ar0

Uncle Wally
30-07-2017, 18:08
I wonder, do people in Russia that work for Facebook have to live in their car?

http://www.ktvu.com/news/270784215-story

Russian Lad
01-08-2017, 02:18
faked fishing

Another secret footage of the event is available (click Watch on Youtube):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7A9NTIs598

FatAndy
01-08-2017, 09:30
Another secret footage of the event is available (click Watch on Youtube):
You're too predictable, comrade ;)

Russian Lad
01-08-2017, 11:26
Why are you so nervous? You have posted your message two times, try to relax and take a deep breath when clicking the posting button, you should have honed those skills to perfection as the SuperModerator.:) If I am predictable, this is good and correct, after all, I am not a nubile girl - to be enigmatic and unpredictable.
Pay attention to another fact - he is not even touching the fish he is catching - bet they gave him that big one to hold after a thorough examination, removal of sharp parts and disinfection.

FatAndy
01-08-2017, 15:00
Why are you so nervous? You have posted your message two times
I'm as cool as cucumber, comrade. It often happens on unstable Internet connection. Thanks for info, fixed.

TheInterocitor
10-08-2017, 17:58
Speaking of wasted food:

It-s-not-delivery-it-s-Digiorno-pizza-spilled-on-interstate-highway (http://www.nptelegraph.com/news/national_news/it-s-not-delivery-it-s-digiorno-pizza-spilled-on/article_1890c54f-167d-5aff-9f1e-8a72fa55ff8a.html)

If only a beer truck had crashed at the same time!

Uncle Wally
11-08-2017, 02:13
Speaking of wasted food:

It-s-not-delivery-it-s-Digiorno-pizza-spilled-on-interstate-highway (http://www.nptelegraph.com/news/national_news/it-s-not-delivery-it-s-digiorno-pizza-spilled-on/article_1890c54f-167d-5aff-9f1e-8a72fa55ff8a.html)

If only a beer truck had crashed at the same time!

I saw that one morning. We came up on the rotory at the Sagamore bridge and half way round I see a beer truck laying on it's side and cases of beer and broken bottles and a friend of mine standing in the middle holding his head. I was with my boss at the time or I would have stopped and grabbed a few cases. I talked to my friend later and he told me it was his first day at his new job. He wasn't driving but he said they came into the rotory way too fast and the truck was as full as they could pack it with beer. You see it's strange place for a rotory because it goes from a two lane highway straight into the rotory and if you don't know it's there, so you're going 60 miles an hour then boom you're in a rotory. I've seen tire tracks go straight across the grass in the center of the rotory where the night before some drunk must have just flew right across and straight onto the Sagamore bridge. The other fun thing to do is sit near there in the summer and watch tourist that have never seen a rotory before freak out when they come onto it. They don't know what to do and just jam on the brakes. Not many places in the world have them but Russia does just the rules are opposite from Massachusetts.

TheInterocitor
11-08-2017, 10:25
There was once a flood in my hometown in New York State and the overflowing river knocked down bridges, came over the dikes and into the department stores in the middle of the city. When the waters receded, there was merchandise spread all over the city. I found enough beer to fill the bathtub, and several bottles of whiskey, which my grandfather (Irish) was happy about...

Judge
22-11-2017, 07:40
The last line says it all....

the Russian economy is in dire need of a coherent strategy as it continues coasting along on a mixture of hope, luck, oil and grain.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-14/russia-s-economy-is-growing-with-borrowed-money

At least they have added grain to the mix, before it was just oil,gas & weapons.

Russian Lad
22-11-2017, 08:10
Here is a new song covering the economic (and political) situation in Russia - those who don't understand Russian, watch to the end, the overall message is clear from the video:).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoCLHGNKVSg

Judge
23-11-2017, 10:33
RL, you can mock the Russian economy, but the truth is, it's coming out of the slump of the past few years, low loans to be had, low inflation which is at a historic low, boosting consumer spending, low inflation is thanks mainly to the bumper grain harvest which pushed down food prices, however,this should go up next year,like Nabiullina said the other day.
Regarding Nabiullina, Putin is listening more and more to her, siding with her instead of other top bankers..
In the Sobchak thread I mentioned she could if done properly have a chance in 2022 for President, we just might have another female contender with a big chance of winning the top job in Russia, President Nabiullina..:cool:

Like the article says, something else needs to drive the economy, Medvedev often speaks out in favour of small businesses, needs to be at about 60%, but now it's as low as 20%, much change is needed here too, reforms,etc.

Russian Lad
23-11-2017, 16:41
RL, you can mock the Russian economy, but the truth is, it's coming out of the slump of the past few years, low loans to be had, low inflation which is at a historic low, boosting consumer spending, low inflation is thanks mainly to the bumper grain harvest which pushed down food prices, however,this should go up next year,like Nabiullina said the other day.

Sobchak is a Kremlin project and as such it will surely fail. You are giving a speech on board a Titanic, but have fun while the orchestra is still playing.:) I see like 100+ negative factors in the Russian economy and no positive ones at all. Consumer spending has increased? What is the increase in %? How much of it is borrowed cash? And what has boosted it? Higher salaries? Better jobs? Almost half of Russians are starving and are eager to fight for free food:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiYhdsDvoRs

Judge
23-11-2017, 18:56
Of course there are still many negatives , only the hardest of the hardcore Kvas patriots will say otherwise.
Reforms are needed, diversification of the economy is an ongoing process, it's being done.This is why some experts say high oil prices is bad for Russia at the moment, it will make them lazy again, slow down the reforms, another reason for wanting lower oil prices is, less investment in alternative energy and less drilling from the Yanks,Russia is happy with oil floating in the 50s...The ruble isn't moving much regarding the price of oil, stability is the key.

Russian Lad
23-11-2017, 19:13
The ruble isn't moving much regarding the price of oil, stability is the key.

The ruble was around 60 when the oil cost 35-40. Right now it is over 60 and the ruble is still around 60. But let's see what happens when the oil is 25-30 again... Are you monitoring Kerimov's ordeal in France? More of it is coming for other esteemed and filthy rich Russian citizens in the near future I think. The noose is tightening as we speak. Slowly but relentlessly well...

slow down the reforms

Can you name a few big reforms that are being implemented? For real, not some imitations and lies we see on tv screens every day. I don't know a single reform (except for the constantly increasing military spending and increased secret spending and higher salaries for the chinovniki&siloviki), so evidently you are much better informed than I am. Well, unless you understand by reforms budget cuts, closure of schools and hospitals, freezing of pensions and salary increases and so forth. And a just judiciary system seems to be unavailable, either. Jabrailov, an influential Chechen, got 500K rubles fine for shooting at a hotel ceiling with his pistol, another guy gets a real prison term for stealing 4 hens from a neighbor (is the judiciary system, which is crucially indispensable for further development, being reformed? - this alone will stall any positive reform smack in its track, it is about time you realize this):

https://youtu.be/5NS3IhAhiec

Uncle Wally
23-11-2017, 22:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=68s&v=cjc2jR5ocRA

Let's compare. RL to another person from St. Pete.

RL whines on a small expat forum and this girl had a good idea and now lives in the USA.

Russian Lad
24-11-2017, 00:56
RL whines on a small expat forum and this girl had a good idea and now lives in the USA.

Are you trying to denigrate this wonderful niche forum, Wally? That's your gratitude for doshiraks&pelmeshki&kvas for your non-stop posting of anti-American propaganda here?
Why, my life suits me just fine, I am in a perfect internal immigration and I have enough money to get by. As to this girl, she lives in the US and her accent tells me she has been living there for quite many years, in English-speaking countries in general if not in the US, so what's your point? All the Russians who are not happy with Putin&Crew must relocate to the US?:)
P.S.1 She has a fake smile which is slightly irritating, bet it took her a lot of muscle and lip work in front of a mirror to learn how to smile and to talk at the same time, but she is ok on the whole.
P.S.2 She is clearly just a hired media/youtube/insta face for this languages teaching school and not a successful loner. A brief research tells they even have an office in the Silicon Valley in the US. Get it, Wally. It is just a job.:) Sorry to have burst yet another bubble of yours.

Uncle Wally
24-11-2017, 07:16
Are you trying to denigrate this wonderful niche forum, Wally? That's your gratitude for doshiraks&pelmeshki&kvas for your non-stop posting of anti-American propaganda here?
Why, my life suits me just fine, I am in a perfect internal immigration and I have enough money to get by. As to this girl, she lives in the US and her accent tells me she has been living there for quite many years, in English-speaking countries in general if not in the US, so what's your point? All the Russians who are not happy with Putin&Crew must relocate to the US?:)
P.S.1 She has a fake smile which is slightly irritating, bet it took her a lot of muscle and lip work in front of a mirror to learn how to smile and to talk at the same time, but she is ok on the whole.
P.S.2 She is clearly just a hired media/youtube/insta face for this languages teaching school and not a successful loner. A brief research tells they even have an office in the Silicon Valley in the US. Get it, Wally. It is just a job.:) Sorry to have burst yet another bubble of yours.

Sorry but I think she has only been in the US for two years. I have been following her for about that long. She started her own company and investors in America liked her idea so gave her money. Just check her older videos to compare her accent. I don't think it's changed much.

Russian Lad
24-11-2017, 08:19
Sorry but I think she has only been in the US for two years. I have been following her for about that long. She started her own company and investors in America liked her idea so gave her money. Just check her older videos to compare her accent. I don't think it's changed much.

She mentioned her trip to Canada in 2013 for language studies in one of the clips, we don't know where she studied English before that. Her level suggests many years of training and some years abroad.
Anyway, my main point, Wally, was she is a part of a rather big company - check out their site, it has client support groups in five different countries, their activities are covered in prominent media, they have around 20 US certificates for their activities, etc. You compare me and my humble lone startuper efforts to the achievements of Silicon Valley companies now? I am actually flattered, lol.
She is a part of a big team and is their media/Internet face. Even if someone tells you she was so brilliant foreign investors rushed to her with their hundreds of thousands of USD.:) Many big and even small companies adore feeding to the public all sorts of sloppy stories about how they started the biz in a rusty garage with 100 bucks in their pockets, etc., but those stories are rarely true in reality, I hope you are not that naive to buy them - hook, line and sinker...
And even if it is true, what, now America is suddenly a land of brilliant opportunities to you? Which one is it - the land of evil corporations or the land of fantastic business opportunities for startupers??? You gotta make up your mind, Wally, you cannot sit on two chairs at once.:)

Uncle Wally
24-11-2017, 09:48
She mentioned her trip to Canada in 2013 for language studies in one of the clips, we don't know where she studied English before that. Her level suggests many years of training and some years abroad.
Anyway, my main point, Wally, was she is a part of a rather big company - check out their site, it has client support groups in five different countries, their activities are covered in prominent media, they have around 20 US certificates for their activities, etc. You compare me and my humble lone startuper efforts to the achievements of Silicon Valley companies now? I am actually flattered, lol.
She is a part of a big team and is their media/Internet face. Even if someone tells you she was so brilliant foreign investors rushed to her with their hundreds of thousands of USD.:) Many big and even small companies adore feeding to the public all sorts of sloppy stories about how they started the biz in a rusty garage with 100 bucks in their pockets, etc., but those stories are rarely true in reality, I hope you are not that naive to buy them - hook, line and sinker...
And even if it is true, what, now America is suddenly a land of brilliant opportunities to you? Which one is it - the land of evil corporations or the land of fantastic business opportunities for startupers??? You gotta make up your mind, Wally, you cannot sit on two chairs at once.:)

She started the company on her own in St. Petersburg! It was her that came up with the idea to make a Booking.com like site for people looking for schools. She then pitched the idea and many thought it a very good one as there was a need and nothing else like it. So she ended up getting millions of dollars for it. You started a dating site, not an original idea.

TolkoRaz
24-11-2017, 10:53

RL, You might have originally sent Marina to the US of A as a potential Russian Bride! If so, I bet you did not complain then about her marketable fake smile! ;)

Russian Lad
24-11-2017, 17:03
She started the company on her own in St. Petersburg! It was her that came up with the idea to make a Booking.com like site for people looking for schools. She then pitched the idea and many thought it a very good one as there was a need and nothing else like it. So she ended up getting millions of dollars for it. You started a dating site, not an original idea.

A site for sending students abroad - an original idea bringing hundreds of thousands of USD of investors' cash. A dating site - not an original idea. Got it.:) Wally, you may relax if you find out I don't need investors. I am an investor myself, ruminating about where to invest piles of USD that just lay scattered on my bed in random green-bluish heaps right now.:) The days of rotten chicken wings and potato peels soup are over now, I am on my way to prosperity, fancy cars, nubile girls, luxurious resorts.
Also, you have ignored my last question, be so kind and mature as to answer it.
By the way, they are complaining about a steep decline of business since 2014 on their site.

RL, You might have originally sent Marina to the US of A as a potential Russian Bride! If so, I bet you did not complain then about her marketable fake smile!

The official story line is she came up with a brilliant idea of an English studies site that made American tycoons in the Silicon Valley gasp in surprise and send her piles of cash for further development, so let's stick to it.:)

TolkoRaz
24-11-2017, 22:34
May be she is working with Mr Zuzzo? ;)

Their combined forces could easily reshape the World! :)

Uncle Wally
25-11-2017, 00:35
A site for sending students abroad - an original idea bringing hundreds of thousands of USD of investors' cash. A dating site - not an original idea. Got it.:) Wally, you may relax if you find out I don't need investors. I am an investor myself, ruminating about where to invest piles of USD that just lay scattered on my bed in random green-bluish heaps right now.:) The days of rotten chicken wings and potato peels soup are over now, I am on my way to prosperity, fancy cars, nubile girls, luxurious resorts.
Also, you have ignored my last question, be so kind and mature as to answer it.
By the way, they are complaining about a steep decline of business since 2014 on their site.

The official story line is she came up with a brilliant idea of an English studies site that made American tycoons in the Silicon Valley gasp in surprise and send her piles of cash for further development, so let's stick to it.:)

I put it down to brain rot.

What makes you think that thousands of higher learning business wouldn't want to pay to be included in one place like hotels were in Booking.com? That had to be the single biggest help to small and medium size businesses ever and along comes this young girl to help promote your school world wide. Oh yeah that's such a bad idea, much better to join the thousands of Russian bride sites because it's much better to join the masses of other like sites than to be the first in a new kind if site.

Millions of people use booking.com and millions of people will find it easier to use her site to find an education.

Uncle Wally
25-11-2017, 00:41
May be she is working with Mr Zuzzo? ;)

Their combined forces could easily reshape the World! :)

Poor Mr Zuzzo was likely pulled over for driving too fast in America and robbed by the cops while stupidly carrying $20,000 dollars in cash to pay for his new small studio apartment and accused of drug dealing. While protesting his innocents was beaten to a pulp and hospitalized then forgotten because he wasn't black.

TolkoRaz
25-11-2017, 01:36
Mr Z is doing very well in the US of A

Russian Lad
25-11-2017, 03:03
What makes you think that thousands of higher learning business wouldn't want to pay to be included in one place like hotels were in Booking.com? That had to be the single biggest help to small and medium size businesses ever and along comes this young girl to help promote your school world wide. Oh yeah that's such a bad idea, much better to join the thousands of Russian bride sites because it's much better to join the masses of other like sites than to be the first in a new kind if site.

Millions of people use booking.com and millions of people will find it easier to use her site to find an education.

Wally, once again, is America an evil place full of ruthless corporations or a paradise of golden opportunities? Make up your mind.

Uncle Wally
25-11-2017, 08:12
Mr Z is doing very well in the US of A

I was joking, but what are you watching him?

Uncle Wally
25-11-2017, 08:12
Wally, once again, is America an evil place full of ruthless corporations or a paradise of golden opportunities? Make up your mind.

What, it can't be both?

Russian Lad
25-11-2017, 10:08
What, it can't be both?

Of course not. Those two are mutually exclusive, Wally. It is like saying something is salty and sweet at the same time. You are not a juvenile girl, so I count on the power of your logic. Otherwise your brain circuits will simply go into the overdrive mode and get burnt.:)

FatAndy
25-11-2017, 12:47
Those two are mutually exclusive, Wally. It is like saying something is salty and sweet at the same time.
Check Chinese cuisine some time, comrade. ;)

I was joking, but what are you watching him?
We watch all. 8-)

Russian Lad
25-11-2017, 18:24
Check Chinese cuisine some time, comrade. ;)

We watch all. 8-)

I have had it many times, salty is salty, sweet is sweet there. For instance, I liked their sweet chicken, it was a fresh change, eating sweet chicken in a Chinese restaurant instead of the usual rotten chicken wings from garbage containers - those were salty.

Uncle Wally
25-11-2017, 20:53
I have had it many times, salty is salty, sweet is sweet there. For instance, I liked their sweet chicken, it was a fresh change, eating sweet chicken in a Chinese restaurant instead of the usual rotten chicken wings from garbage containers - those were salty.

You have never eaten in a Chinese restaurant, they don't have sweet chicken wings. It's pork that is sweet.

You should learn how to catch squirrels. I saw many when I was in St. Pete. It could be much better for you than picking through peoples trash while you exploit young Russian women. Maybe your mommy has a good recipe for them. That way you won't starve while being lame and.... Oh cry baby cry.

FatAndy
25-11-2017, 20:59
You should learn how to catch squirrels.
... crows and pigeons. ;)

Russian Lad
25-11-2017, 22:25
You have never eaten in a Chinese restaurant, they don't have sweet chicken wings. It's pork that is sweet.

That's a lie, Wally, the Chinese have many sweet chicken recipes:
https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chinese-sweet-chicken

Why have you brazenly lied to us again, Wally?:big-grin:

nicklcool
25-11-2017, 23:01
I put it down to brain rot.

US News & World Report’s college rankings. Has existed for a looonnng time so this idea is far from new. So Wally drop the bit about defending the girl’s startup idea as unique and having been hatched in a garage with the stench of sweaty pimply programmers :laughing: But do tell us more about how evil corporatist capitalist globalist America is a beacon of small business and entrepreneurial growth, and why a Russian girl would go to our country and not Skol’kovo to launch her homely startup :whew:

nicklcool
25-11-2017, 23:11
Welcome back, RL; was worried about you for a moment there. :balloon::win::cake::ghost::big-grin: This might belong more in my debate with Judge about the Bernie Bots, but:

Did you know that income tax + pension tax + health care tax + workman’s comp equals about 42%!? And that all comes off the top straight from your employer to the Kremlin’s coffers, before the employee sees anything in his pocket. So for context if your salary in Moscow is 40k, which I’m pretty sure is “normal” for a white-collar professional, it’s actually almost 70k. So, anyways, that absurdly high tax rate might have something to do with the low salaries in Russia, I’ve been thinking

Russian Lad
26-11-2017, 02:07
Welcome back, RL; was worried about you for a moment there. :balloon::win::cake::ghost::big-grin: This might belong more in my debate with Judge about the Bernie Bots, but:

Did you know that income tax + pension tax + health care tax + workman’s comp equals about 42%!? And that all comes off the top straight from your employer to the Kremlin’s coffers, before the employee sees anything in his pocket. So for context if your salary in Moscow is 40k, which I’m pretty sure is “normal” for a white-collar professional, it’s actually almost 70k. So, anyways, that absurdly high tax rate might have something to do with the low salaries in Russia, I’ve been thinking

Yes, it is a part and parcel of why they are so low. Besides, we pay taxes for each item we buy in shops, for every liter of petrol, etc. If one owns a car he also pays special taxes for the privilege.

why a Russian girl would go to our country and not Skol’kovo to launch her homely startup

His reading skills become non-existent when he gets to this part, I have asked twice already.

Uncle Wally
26-11-2017, 04:15
US News & World Report’s college rankings. Has existed for a looonnng time so this idea is far from new. So Wally drop the bit about defending the girl’s startup idea as unique and having been hatched in a garage with the stench of sweaty pimply programmers :laughing: But do tell us more about how evil corporatist capitalist globalist America is a beacon of small business and entrepreneurial growth, and why a Russian girl would go to our country and not Skol’kovo to launch her homely startup :whew:

What's this babble about US News? Does it help schools find students and students find schools?

Maybe she didn't know about Skol'kovo. Do you think a Google search would have turned that up?

Russian Lad
26-11-2017, 05:51
Maybe she didn't know about Skol'kovo.

Lol. Just for the record - I don't think he is joking...

Uncle Wally
26-11-2017, 07:26
Lol. Just for the record - I don't think he is joking...

I'm not.
She is from St. Petersburg.

Russian Lad
26-11-2017, 10:23
She is from St. Petersburg.

So what? One has to be a really uneducated riff-and-raff here in SPb not to know what Skolkovo is. Besides, the main point is - why there were no investors for her brilliant project in Putin's Russia? Every time I switch on the federal television they squeal about the achievements of putinists in the sphere of innovations, hi-tech and so forth. Skolkovo is mentioned quite often.

FatAndy
26-11-2017, 11:39

Uncle Wally
26-11-2017, 12:14
So what? One has to be a really uneducated riff-and-raff here in SPb not to know what Skolkovo is. Besides, the main point is - why there were no investors for her brilliant project in Putin's Russia? Every time I switch on the federal television they squeal about the achievements of putinists in the sphere of innovations, hi-tech and so forth. Skolkovo is mentioned quite often.

How do you know that Russians aren't investing in her company? Last time I checked Russians are still allowed to invest anywhere.

Russian Lad
26-11-2017, 18:27
How do you know that Russians aren't investing in her company? Last time I checked Russians are still allowed to invest anywhere.

Because, unlike you, I can read. It says on one of their links that their investor was Dave Mcclure, the former Paypal marketing director - he was the founder of the international accelerator 500Startups that gave them the first 100K dollars.

nicklcool
26-11-2017, 18:36
Because, unlike you, I can read. It says on one of their links that their investor was Dave Mcclure, the former Paypal marketing director - he was the founder of the international accelerator 500Startups that gave them the first 100K dollars.

Whaaaaa, they didn't award the seed money in rubles!? Jackals at the gate and our friend Wally is praising a traitorous wench.

Russian Lad
26-11-2017, 18:43
Whaaaaa, they didn't award the seed money in rubles!? Jackals at the gate and our friend Wally is praising a traitorous wench.

Attractive nubile girls tend to get the seed money rather often, with brilliant projects and without them. But let's stick to the official story line and see how Wally writhes and squirms and tries to squeeze Putin's investors from Skolkovo into this American success story somehow.:)

Uncle Wally
26-11-2017, 22:20

You are a loser! Envious because you have no Imagination. Your fake money is doomed. Why do you live in Russia anyways?

Russian Lad
26-11-2017, 23:10
You are a loser! Envious because you have no Imagination. Your fake money is doomed. Why do you live in Russia anyways?

Now, Wally, that's some proper squirming, I approve. I live in my own imaginary world, in self-immigration, only my body is here in Russia. It doesn't matter much where to access Internet, in which country, but you are right, I better relocate one day. However, how is this relevant to this girl's source of investment?

Uncle Wally
26-11-2017, 23:29
Now, Wally, that's some proper squirming, I approve. I live in my own imaginary world, in self-immigration, only my body is here in Russia. It doesn't matter much where to access Internet, in which country, but you are right, I better relocate one day. However, how is this relevant to this girl's source of investment?

If your momma wasn't buying food for you and cooking it up you would think much differently.