PDA

View Full Version : economic situation in russia

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

fenrir
11-02-2016, 22:46
How many times do we have to tell you not to read that crap?

If you think the article is wrong, feel free to prove it.

Uncle Wally
11-02-2016, 23:40
If you think the article is wrong, feel free to prove it.

What don't you understand about the word "seems"?

How do you and the MT get that Russia is going "begging" for sanctions to be dropped out of this? It a security conference.

Nobbynumbnuts
12-02-2016, 00:07
Russia Sends Medvedev to Munich Seeking Sanctions Relief

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russia-sends-medvedev-to-munich-seeking-sanctions-relief/559230.html

PMSL!! Where's Judge?? :laughing:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russia-sends-medvedev-to-munich-seeking-sanctions-relief/559230.html

I think i can workout how he's going to spin this one............Europe begs Medvedev to come and beg for Sanctions relief?? :laughing:

At last year's Munich Security Conference, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov took to the stage to defend Russia's actions in Ukraine. Scheduled between German Chancellor Angela Merkel and the U.S. vice president, Lavrov faced a tough sell.

He did his best to toe the government line, declaring Russia's annexation of Crimea in March 2014 more legitimate than the reunification of Germany in 1990. It was all too much for the audience of heads of state, foreign and defense ministers, and experts. He was laughed at.

"Lavrov accuses the EU of 'supporting coup d'etat' in Kiev. I hope he feels somewhat ashamed of having to market such rubbish," former Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt, a staunch critic of Russia's actions in Ukraine, wrote at the time.

Lavrov was, of course, pandering to a domestic audience. His points were not meant to sway international opinion of Moscow's foreign policy, but to reinforce Russian state media narratives of the crisis in Ukraine, regardless of how it looked abroad.

This year, it appears Russia is changing tack. While Lavrov will attend the Munich conference, Russia's official delegation will be led by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev — the message seems to be that Russia is ready to talk about sanctions relief.

"Medvedev is a positive sign that means Moscow is taking the event more seriously now," said Yury Barmin, a political analyst. "All in all, I think the Russian delegation will try to smooth out the disagreements with the West, and Medvedev's presence might help."

Medvedev provides a soft face with which to wrap Russia's intransigence on issues like Crimea, the conflict in eastern Ukraine, and Moscow's support for Syrian President Bashar Assad. Whether true or not, Medvedev is viewed in Moscow as the West's Russian sweetheart.

According to Dr. Mark Galeotti, an expert on Russian security affairs, Medvedev will be looking for clarity on sanctions relief, "or, at least, some hope of widening divisions over the issue." Medvedev will relay the usual Russian talking points, but "sanctions are the absolute central issue."

Official Russian foreign policy positions in Ukraine and Syria have not changed since Lavrov was laughed off stage last year. But Moscow has been forced to show flexibility in finding a solution to its standoff with the West.

The reason for the softening of Russia's position is simple: the nation is experiencing its worst economic crisis since 1998, and Western sanctions are part of the problem. Consumers and companies are in desperate need of relief from the recession.

Economists from Russian banks said that were sanctions lifted tomorrow, Russia's economy would receive considerable stimulus, as companies could beging refinancing their debts in foreign currencies — which would provide the ruble with a measurable boost. However, some economists doubted that the relief would be significant enough to entice the Russian government into capitulating to Western demands in Ukraine.

There is, however, something to be said for the government's fear of economically-motivated public unrest. Negotiating an end to sanctions, even if the relief is more symbolic than substantive, would send a positive message to concerned Russians.

The Kremlin faces a daunting balancing act: It cannot be seen to abandon the separatist forces it supported in eastern Ukraine — especially if Kiev pulls back from implementing the political side of the Minsk agreements. Equally, it cannot afford to continue its fight with the West.

"Russia wants a repeat of the 2008 Georgian War scenario — getting back to business as usual with the West without having to cede any ground," said Vladimir Frolov, a Russian expert on international relations.

As such, Medvedev will look to explore Russia's maneuvering room. Meanwhile, the Europeans will themselves look to discuss sanctions, according to U.S. Senator John McCain, who is scheduled to participate in the conference.

Medvedev's peacemaking effort is part of a broader attempt to reopen diplomatic tracks with the United States. The extent of this apparent detente was underlined last month by a mysterious and surpising meeting in Kaliningrad between Kremlin advisor Vladislav Surkov and Washington's Victoria Nuland.

Following the meeting, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry mentioned for the first time that sanctions could be lifted. But agreeing on an acceptable schedule of sanctions relief won't be easy, as the crisis in Ukraine is not over.

The key to sanctions relief is implementing the Minsk-2 ceasefire agreement. But Kiev, under considerable domestic pressure, may decide it's in their best interests to spoil Minsk. Likewise, separatists in eastern Ukraine may find reasons of their own to reject Minsk, under plausibly deniable instruction from Moscow, or otherwise.

Russia is trying to paint Ukraine as the problem. Moscow has argued that Kiev is dragging its feet on implementing its side of the Minsk bargain, namely enacting constitutional reform allowing for greater autonomy for the rebel regions of Donetsk and Luhansk. But the Russian-backed rebels have also been sluggish in implementing Minsk. OSCE monitors have noted serious ceasefire and weaponry infringements on both sides.

The Syrian Connection
Looking beyond Ukraine, Russia's efforts to break sanctions will be further complicated by its actions in Syria. Though the West has "compartmentalized" the two, checking Moscow's attempt to trade its favor with Assad for a compromise in Ukraine, there is an unspoken link between them.

Russia's actions in Syria have been resoundingly derided in the West, and peace talks collapsed last week as Russian warplanes flew cover for a Syrian army advance on rebel positions in the northern region of Alleppo.

This infuriated German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who was reported to be "horrified" by the suffering caused under Russian bombing. Merkel's reaction may foreshadow a broad challenge to Medvedev's efforts in Munich. But, as Galeotti noted, "were the Russians expecting a diplomatic triumph, Putin likely would have gone." 

PMSL!! :laughing:

Fantastika
12-02-2016, 00:16
Gold really?

It's just shiny worthless metal. Ask Armored. Paper with dead people printed on it is where it's at.

Actually gold is up $247 since the beginning of this year, what a month and half.

Oh, God, it's Thursday, I thought it was Friday. I get a free day!

I've been watching gold for the past few weeks, I advised Russian Lad to buy gold several pages back in this thread, but he's the Lone Ranger...

fenrir
12-02-2016, 00:29

I've been watching gold for the past few weeks, I advised Russian Lad to buy gold several pages back in this thread, but he's the Lone Ranger...

He could have made more money playing the ruble as it bounced up and down.

Judge
12-02-2016, 06:20
Russia Sends Medvedev to Munich Seeking Sanctions Relief

You have got it the wrong way round :big-grin:(ok, not you, but The Moscow Times), they will be lining up to meet Medvedev, begging him to lift Russia's sanctions against the EU,
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/25/in-moscow-france-signals-russia-sanctions-end-in-july/#5938a0c088b5

France is keen on getting these sanctions lifted because they believe Russia will return the favor and remove import bans on French dairy goods, which have hurt companies like Danone .

Leaders of EU countries have visited Russia, asking for Putin to life the sanctions against their country, Putin rebuffed all, and said, sorry, he can't do favours to single countries. .

Italy, Greece, Cyprus and Hungary to name a few who have wanted Putin to lift the food sanctions against their country,to help their farmers and other big food companies.

Judge
12-02-2016, 06:35
Russia is adding to her coffers, so much for our so called experts thinking Russia is defending the ruble.
:goodbye:
Russia’s international reserves mostly comprising gold and foreign currency increased by $5.4 billion in the week of January 29 - February 5 to $367.7 billion, the Central Bank of Russia said on Thursday.

More:
http://tass.ru/en/economy/856002

And it looks like Russia's bet on buying more gold last year is paying off,
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/russia-is-boosting-its-gold-reserves-as-prices-plunge-2015-07-22

Russian Lad
12-02-2016, 06:54
so much for our so called experts thinking Russia is defending the ruble.

I would say they have quit defending it, yes. The social contract with the Russian population has been unilaterally and treacherously breached by the authorities and the Russian hoi-polloi are being thrown into the abysmal depths of destitute, glaring poverty, their living standards now fully comparable with the living standards of Nigerians or even Somalians, to some extent. The days of reckoning are in the pipeline.

Let's check your numbers then. Show us the following, broken up by months, quarters, whichever way you want it:
1) The price of gold in 2012-2013-2014-2015-Feb. 11, 2016
2) Euro-ruble rate in 2012-2013-2014-2015-Feb. 11, 2016

Russia’s international reserves mostly comprising gold and foreign currency increased by $5.4 billion in the week of January 29 - February 5 to $367.7 billion, the Central Bank of Russia said on Thursday.

What about Nigeria? Are they buying gold and diamond necklaces too? How about glass beads? I would be tempted to be hoarding on glass beads if I was the RF CB... After all, you cannot botch up kasha with some butter...

Judge
12-02-2016, 07:35
What about Nigeria? Are they buying gold and diamond necklaces too? How about glass beads? I would be tempted to be hoarding on glass beads if I was the RF CB... After all, you cannot botch up kasha with some butter...

I don't know about the price of beads and diamonds, but gold has shot up recently. They weren't giving out awards to Nabiullina for nothing last year.
http://www.euromoney.com/Article/3488964/Nabiullina-named-Euromoney-Central-Bank-Governor-of-the-Year-2015.html

Since we are talking about Gold, the Canucks cashed in too early,
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-11/canada-sells-nearly-half-all-its-gold-reserves
Me thinks, such actions don't win awards.
Maybe time for Russia to cash in now(best leave that to the experts to decide), every man and his dog is rushing to buy gold, don't be stuck holding worthless beads, RL. ..
The crazy gold bug is starting again,
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/701676ea-cffc-11e5-92a1-c5e23ef99c77.html#axzz3zvYYX0hM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-11/lines-around-block-buy-gold-london-banks-placing-unusually-large-orders-physical

Judge
12-02-2016, 11:20
Yep, Medvedev sure is going Germany hands out with the begging bowl,
Dmitry Medvedev: Angela Merkel’s refugee policy is ‘simply stupid’
http://www.politico.eu/article/dmitry-medvedev-angela-merkels-refugee-policy-is-simply-stupid/

Instead of begging like some here believe, Medvedev attacks the host country's immigration policy. .

fenrir
12-02-2016, 11:50
Yep, Medvedev sure is going Germany hands out with the begging bowl,
Dmitry Medvedev: Angela Merkel’s refugee policy is ‘simply stupid’
http://www.politico.eu/article/dmitry-medvedev-angela-merkels-refugee-policy-is-simply-stupid/

Instead of begging like some here believe, Medvedev attacks the host country's migration policy. .

Maybe he already knows he is going to go away empty handed. Remember last year when Lavrov was laughed out of the room?

Judge
12-02-2016, 11:56
Maybe he already knows he is going to go away empty handed. Remember last year when Lavrov was laughed out of the room?
Maybe, but please don't try and take the spinmeister crown from Nobs .:tongue:
One minute it's blinking, the next, attacking the host and then leaving empty handed.
Medvded is meeting his good friend the Bavarian leader soon,who was just in Moscow the other day.
And in other news,
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160212/1034623756/germany-farmers-sanctions.html
Let's wait and see who will have the last laugh.

Uncle Wally
12-02-2016, 13:15

"Laughed out of the room"?

Yeah for confronting the people who created the coup in Ukraine and was laughed at by the guilty. One thing I found in life is if you accuse someone wrongly they get mad but if they are guilty they laugh at you and say how ridiculous, crazy, insane, stupid,or foolish you are to think such a preposterous thing that "They" could ever do such things. Them laughing just shows how arrogant they are.

Fantastika
12-02-2016, 16:52
Russia is adding to her coffers, so much for our so called experts thinking Russia is defending the ruble.
:goodbye:

More:
http://tass.ru/en/economy/856002

And it looks like Russia's bet on buying more gold last year is paying off,
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/russia-is-boosting-its-gold-reserves-as-prices-plunge-2015-07-22

test

Fantastika
12-02-2016, 16:52
What's up with "not allowed to post unless approved by a moderator" when I use "reply with quote"?

Anyway, if foreign reserves measured in gold were at $367 billion, they are now $382 billion, since gold went up 4% yesterday. And more today... and then, when the ruble comes back down...

RL, I have a number of gold watches, I bought last year, year before, I have been listing on Ebay. No offers. But now the price is finally coming back... hap, hap, happy!

Judge
12-02-2016, 17:00
The moderated post thingy is a glitch, happens from time to time. .

Russian Lad
12-02-2016, 19:17

Preparing for the worst in advance?:smug:

Judge
12-02-2016, 19:44

Gotta have a few handy excuses ready for when the big crash comes,
BTW, how's the ruble doing today?

FatAndy
12-02-2016, 19:46
Don't worry, SORM-3 is on duty already. ;)

Gotta have a few handy excuses ready for when the big crash comes,
Different. CBR rate is +38 and +50 kop, birzha -1.26 and -2.31 rub, respectively.

Uncle Wally
12-02-2016, 21:51

Wow a glitch in the matrix.

Russian Lad
12-02-2016, 23:13

Very bad, actually. Oil has risen by 5.5 points, the ruble - only by 1.5 points in relation to the dollar and by 2.5 points to the euro. It is nothing short of a disaster, it means even the ruble tie to the oil prices isn't working. Like I said earlier, one day you will see the oil prices gaining and the ruble still falling. We are approaching this pivotal point at a wreckless speed. :tongue:

Don't worry, SORM-3 is on duty already.

It seems to be a lot of hot air about nothing. They are not even able to block sites properly, any simple proxy lets you in anywhere you want to. As far as Internet is concerned, they seem to be disgraceful amateurs. I am sure the West is like 50 years ahead, good luck catching up, buddy. You have two years max at your disposal for that+limited funding+personnel with questionable skills, if any.:) If I was a real professional in software or hardware I would move somewhere in the US, Germany or Israel to a kosher position with a hefty payment and benefits so fast you would not even have time to count 1-2-3. So, a lot of bluffing and no substance. Bluffing doesn't get you very far and you cannot frighten a hedgehog with a naked arse but good luck trying anyway.
All that before we even begin discussing who really controls domains and actually the whole Internet. I am sure you will have huge problems even if you try implementing Cheburnet here, cut off from the rest of the world. It is impossible and you know it. And I doubt most of the Russians will support that, though the recent events have clearly shown they can believe almost any b;llsh;t they are spoonfed from TV. However, there is a catch - they thought their livelihoods would not be affected. Now that they finally see they were wrong it is the beginning of a totally different game. My father received the apartment payment slip today for 7K rubles, a 1500 rubles increase in comparison with the previous month. He went crimson and was shouting curses for at least half an hour. As you understand, he wasn't cursing Obama. I told him the next ones are likely to be over 10K rubles. A totally new game has begun. Buckle up for the show and put a helmet on your head.

Uncle Wally
13-02-2016, 00:16
I don't know. Bread for 11 rubles doesn't look like Putin will let people starve.

fenrir
13-02-2016, 01:13
I don't know. Bread for 11 rubles doesn't look like Putin will let people starve.

Even FatAndy refuted you on this total lie on your part.

Fantastika
13-02-2016, 01:33

What lie? Bread for 15 rubles is available.

Luda
13-02-2016, 08:24
Батон at "мой любимый" costs, every day, 11 rub.

What lie? Bread for 15 rubles is available.

TolkoRaz
13-02-2016, 09:46

You are wrong - I refer you to above Post 3271! ;)

FatAndy
13-02-2016, 11:05
:emote_popcorn:

Fantastika
13-02-2016, 11:52
I know this is probably off-topic, but can anyone get free bread? Where I live in Kansas there is charity organization called "Abundant Harvest" and anyone, rich or poor, can walk in and pick up free loaf or loaves of bread, every day.

FatAndy
13-02-2016, 14:14
I know this is probably off-topic, but can anyone get free bread? Where I live in Kansas there is charity organization called "Abundant Harvest" and anyone, rich or poor, can walk in and pick up free loaf or loaves of bread, every day.
Never heard... maybe there are some, for homeless ones.

Russian Lad
13-02-2016, 15:39
Luda is a trolling reinforcement from Olgino? Are you guys that desperate? Post #6 and she goes straight here to confirm this bread for 11 rubles lie? Give me a break.:love: I am buying my bread for 60-79 rubles in Piatorochka. And it is not like one can eat just bread.

FatAndy
13-02-2016, 16:18
I am buying my bread for 60-79 rubles in Piatorochka.
Good for you. ;)

TolkoRaz
13-02-2016, 17:28
Luda is a trolling reinforcement from Olgino? Are you guys that desperate? Post #6 and she goes straight here to confirm this bread for 11 rubles lie? Give me a break.:love: I am buying my bread for 60-79 rubles in Piatorochka. And it is not like one can eat just bread.

Daylight robbery! Call the Politsiya!

Luda
13-02-2016, 20:47
There are always id.... hmm... less clever people who buy for more expensive :) Or are you one of our new Russians:
-Hey Pavel, saw my new watch? Got it at $20.000 at Shop1!
-You're stupid Dima, you could have got it at $30k at shop2!

This said, go to Azbuka Vkusa and I am pretty sure you can get your bread at 200 or 300 rub, so you can show that you are "right"!

vossy7
13-02-2016, 21:09
Well , I don't give a flying **** , I am in Orel.....the land of the Eagle ....I actually traveled on the same ласточка as Mr Zhuganov on Wednesday......lots of nice security guys. They found out there was an alien on the train and I got a free Nescafe :not-talking:

Judge
13-02-2016, 21:10
I am buying my bread for 60-79 rubles in Piatorochka. And it is not like one can eat just bread.

79 rubles for bread, them euros have gone to your head, remember, the more you earn the more you spend.

Uncle Wally
13-02-2016, 21:27

Or you're just lying?

In the store next to my flat bread is 11 rubles. Come on drama queen, whine and kick! Hope for the worst, but Putin is watching out for us.

Fantastika
13-02-2016, 22:50
Never heard... maybe there are some, for homeless ones.

The "free bread" here is at least a day old, the supermarket is not allowed to sell it after "expiration date" so they give it to the church, which distributes it. I wonder what happens to bread that is unsold, in Russia? It ends up in the мусорный ящик? Where RL says the pensioners are "dumpster diving"? :)

Russian Lad
13-02-2016, 22:55
There are always id.... hmm... less clever people who buy for more expensive Or are you one of our new Russians:
-Hey Pavel, saw my new watch? Got it at $20.000 at Shop1!
-You're stupid Dima, you could have got it at $30k at shop2!

This said, go to Azbuka Vkusa and I am pretty sure you can get your bread at 200 or 300 rub, so you can show that you are "right"!

In Piatorochka here in Saint Pete (a shop where mostly poor Russians and pensioners shop, it is usually very narrow and untidy, there are always lines to cash registers, but prices are cheaper than in many other places) bread costs from 25 to 89 rubles. Should I take pictures? You can go to your nearby Piatorochka and check it out. Where do you usually buy your bread for 11 rubles in Moscow? From homeless people who get it from garbage containers? Or it is so small it is for one bite?
That said, it is not just about bread - prices for quite many products have grown dramatically during the last two years. Denying that is simply either insane or trolling or perhaps both.

Uncle Wally
13-02-2016, 23:16
In Piatorochka here in Saint Pete (a shop where mostly poor Russians and pensioners shop, it is usually very narrow and untidy, there are always lines to cash registers, but prices are cheaper than in many other places) bread costs from 25 to 89 rubles. Should I take pictures? You can go to your nearby Piatorochka and check it out. Where do you usually buy your bread for 11 rubles in Moscow? From homeless people who get it from garbage containers? Or it is so small it is for one bite?
That said, it is not just about bread - prices for quite many products have grown dramatically during the last two years. Denying that is simply either insane or trolling or perhaps both.

Yes you should take pictures because here in Moscow white bread is 11 rubles.

Russian Lad
13-02-2016, 23:51
Yes you should take pictures because here in Moscow white bread is 11 rubles.

Right.

Nobbynumbnuts
14-02-2016, 00:12
George Soros often gets it right, would be a brave man who'd bet against him...:winking:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/559297.html

Soros: Russian Regime Will Face Bankruptcy in 2017
U.S. billionaire philanthropist George Soros has predicted that Russian President Vladimir Putin's regime will face bankruptcy in 2017, when the nation's economic troubles erode its leader's domestic approval ratings, according to a column Soros published this week.

“Putin’s popularity, which remains high, rests on a social compact requiring the government to deliver financial stability and a slowly but steadily rising standard of living,” Soros wrote in his column on the Project Syndicate website on Wednesday. “Western sanctions, coupled with the sharp decline in the price of oil, will force the regime to fail on both counts.”

Russia's social security programs are running out of money, and the nation's budget deficit stands at 7 percent of GDP, Soros wrote. Unless the government brings the deficit to 3 percent, inflation may spiral “out of control,” he said.

“These and other developments will have a negative effect on living standards and opinions of the electorate before the parliamentary election in the fall,” he said.

A series of protest demonstrations have flared up around Russia in recent months against soaring bills and declining living standards.

Luda
14-02-2016, 01:07
Funny like some people make "predictions" for their dreams! Like those - Russians but not only - who every month or so predict the collapse of the dollar for tomorrow... Experts, hmmm...

Anyway I do hope - and so I predict - that Soros will leave this world before Russia goes bankrupt!

Nobbynumbnuts
14-02-2016, 01:21
Funny like some people make "predictions" for their dreams! Like those - Russians but not only - who every month or so predict the collapse of the dollar for tomorrow... Experts, hmmm...

Anyway I do hope - and so I predict - that Soros will leave this world before Russia goes bankrupt!

..i don't know your record at making predictions but George Soros's record makes him worth listening to.

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 02:07
Funny like some people make "predictions" for their dreams!

Ludochka, kindly tell us - when did you make your first billion of USD? :tongue: People like Soros don't say something without checking data, so I would not take his words lightly.

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 05:05
Ludochka, kindly tell us - when did you make your first billion of USD? :tongue: People like Soros don't say something without checking data, so I would not take his words lightly.

Well after what he did in Ukraine I would take his words as a threat. Maybe he thinks he knows so much because he and others are manipulating the price of oil and the ruble.

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 05:50
Well after what he did in Ukraine I would take his words as a threat. Maybe he thinks he knows so much because he and others are manipulating the price of oil and the ruble.

You may take it as a threat, but as you can see Ludochka believes she has more insider info than an American billionaire. Do you know what it means? It means my country is screwed up big time, because many people have lost all touch with reality entirely.
I don't know about the oil price, whether it is manipulated or not, but the ruble, well, it just reflects what sh;t of an economy we have here - selling oil and gas and importing pretty much everything, from nails to female tampons. Whatever we make here, products-wise, in most cases requires Western technologies, know-how and equipment. Who is to blame, Obama? So many years of high oil prices flushed in the toilet. However, we also have Ludochkas and, as you know, I plan to benefit from it royally. :love: Russian Lad deserves a handsome reward after so much suffering and having to deal with nothing personages, both here and IRL.:winking:

TolkoRaz
14-02-2016, 06:49
Well , I don't give a flying **** , I am in Orel.....the land of the Eagle ....I actually traveled on the same ласточка as Mr Zhuganov on Wednesday......lots of nice security guys. They found out there was an alien on the train and I got a free Nescafe :not-talking:

Nescafe, with or without Polonium-210?

Luda
14-02-2016, 09:40
I never made any billion, nor financed revolutions anywhere. Please don't try comparing an ordinary girl with a scumbag.

Luda
14-02-2016, 09:44
In Ukraine, Yanuk hadn't any popular support as Putin has in Russia. Soros' Opensociety and scum organizations have been kicked out of Russia, and anyway he could count only on one or two thousands naive people to try to create bardak. I am sure there are enough places in Lefortovo for all of them.
Sure he can continue to manipulate markets as he loves to do, but I am pretty sure it won't have any serious impact on Russia stability at long term. RL will continue to dream about the collapse of his own country (great position, really!) for years. And he will probably cry when Soros will go to Hell!

Luda
14-02-2016, 09:47
Russian Lad deserves a handsome reward after so much suffering and having to deal with nothing personages, both here and IRL.:winking:

Probably that by running dating services for old foreigners looking for young Russian girls, you lost any contact with reality. IRL like you say :) By the way, Russian girls now want Russian men, LOL! Did you change your websites?

Sorry this is off-topic :not-talking:

Ok, have a good day online, I have some real-life things to do :) Buying 11 rub bread for example :cake:

fenrir
14-02-2016, 11:00
Right.

Maybe Wally should post a picture of the 10-11 ruble bread along with its label so we can see the brand and weight.

FatAndy
14-02-2016, 11:39

Judge
14-02-2016, 11:52
Seen at Globus today..

FatAndy
14-02-2016, 12:22
Seen at Globus today..
Don't forget, RL lives in a ghetto, everything is expensive there... I've got a mate, he is also ghetto inhabitant, somewhere between Belorusskaya and Mayakovka, he's also complaining about prices...

Nobbynumbnuts
14-02-2016, 14:13
Majority of Russians Consider Impoverishment Country's Main Threat

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/559298.html

Fifty-three percent of Russians consider the impoverishment of citizens and rising prices to be the major threats facing the country, the Interfax news agency reported Friday, citing the results of a recent poll by the independent Levada Center pollster.

The other threats that Russia currently faces, according to respondents, include the economic crisis (49 percent) and rising unemployment (35 percent).

Russia's economy has been slumping under the pressure of Western sanctions and plunging global prices of oil. Prices were 12.9 percent higher last year compared to 2014 and the real wages of Russians shrank by 9.5 percent over the same period, according to the Rosstat state statistics service.

The recession pushed another 2.3 million Russians into poverty in the first nine months of 2015, according to Rosstat data.

The findings also revealed that 82 percent of Russians believe there is an economic crisis in Russia. Every fifth respondent said they believed the crisis will last for a long time.

Twelve percent of the poll respondents believe there is no financial crisis in Russia, Interfax reported.

The poll was carried out between December and January among 1,600 Russian residents in 48 regions.

fenrir
14-02-2016, 14:51
Seen at Globus today..

Thanks, Judge! That's all I wanted, just some proof to settle the discussion one way or the other.

Funny how Wally can't manage it and has to rely on others to bail him out. Pathetic, really.

Luda
14-02-2016, 15:18
and in the rich area of Kitai-Gorod 11.90 rub. But Rl will probably say it is either not good bread, either a photoshopped picture :(

Luda
14-02-2016, 15:22
[B]Majority of Russians Consider Impoverishment Country's Main Threat

Did anybody here say that all is perfect in today's Russia? I saw only here a few guys - most of them living OUTSIDE Russia! - sending critics about everything.
Sure there IS a crisis, manipulations of the oil markets is the reason, we all know this. And what? Ah sure, putting crooks like Misha-5%, Kodorkhovsky and Navalny at the Kremlin will solve the problems! The only small problem is that they are not able to even be simply elected at any position, nobody wants them! But strangely, more than 80% are still confident in VVP. For sure 80%++ of us are idiots. We really DO need lessons from these brave yankees!

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 15:33
Thanks, Judge! That's all I wanted, just some proof to settle the discussion one way or the other.

Funny how Wally can't manage it and has to rely on others to bail him out. Pathetic, really.

Bail me out of what?

Who do you think you are?

Nobbynumbnuts
14-02-2016, 15:40
Did anybody here say that all is perfect in today's Russia? I saw only here a few guys - most of them living OUTSIDE Russia! - sending critics about everything.
Sure there IS a crisis, manipulations of the oil markets is the reason, we all know this. And what? Ah sure, putting crooks like Misha-5%, Kodorkhovsky and Navalny at the Kremlin will solve the problems! The only small problem is that they are not able to even be simply elected at any position, nobody wants them! But strangely, more than 80% are still confident in VVP. For sure 80%++ of us are idiots. We really DO need lessons from these brave yankees!

..some on this site are having trouble admitting there is a crisis :winking: :laughing:

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 16:04
..some on this site are having trouble admitting there is a crisis :winking: :laughing:

No we understand very well what is going on and it is not as bad as you wish it was or make it out to be. Some of us just don't want to insult Russians as you sure enjoy doing. Why don't you grow up.

Fantastika
14-02-2016, 16:04
George Soros often gets it right, would be a brave man who'd bet against him...:winking:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/559297.html

Soros: Russian Regime Will Face Bankruptcy in 2017
U.S. billionaire philanthropist George Soros has predicted that Russian President Vladimir Putin's regime will face bankruptcy in 2017, when the nation's economic troubles erode its leader's domestic approval ratings, according to a column Soros published this week.

“Putin’s popularity, which remains high, rests on a social compact requiring the government to deliver financial stability and a slowly but steadily rising standard of living,” Soros wrote in his column on the Project Syndicate website on Wednesday. “Western sanctions, coupled with the sharp decline in the price of oil, will force the regime to fail on both counts.”

Russia's social security programs are running out of money, and the nation's budget deficit stands at 7 percent of GDP, Soros wrote. Unless the government brings the deficit to 3 percent, inflation may spiral “out of control,” he said.

“These and other developments will have a negative effect on living standards and opinions of the electorate before the parliamentary election in the fall,” he said.

A series of protest demonstrations have flared up around Russia in recent months against soaring bills and declining living standards.

How did Soros' last "prediction" and funding project go? He predicted a glorious and prosperous future for this country. (Hint, the capital city is "Kiev"). :)

Oh, wait, he's a "philanthropist"?? :rofl: Funding an armed violent revolution is now called "philanthropy"? :rofl: Where are you getting this? Oh, the Moswcow Whines. I see, said the blind man . :rofl:

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 16:15
How did Soros' last "prediction" and funding project go? He predicted a glorious and prosperous future for this country. (Hint, the capital city is "Kiev"). :)

Oh, wait, he's a "philanthropist"?? :rofl: Funding an armed violent revolution is now called "philanthropy"? :rofl: Where are you getting this? Oh, the Moswcow Whines. I see, said the blind man . :rofl:

It gets pretty f**king boring being a crusty old billionaire you know. So why not take up a hobby overthrowing governments?

Fantastika
14-02-2016, 16:17
Don't forget, RL lives in a ghetto, everything is expensive there... I've got a mate, he is also ghetto inhabitant, somewhere between Belorusskaya and Mayakovka, he's also complaining about prices...

Yes, RL, I would like to live in the best part of the city, the most expensive part, too, but I have to settle for home in less-expensive area. The real estate and rental prices are high because there are a lot of people demanding those properties, and willing to pay. That's economic reality, or capitalism.

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 16:18

One lump or two?

Fantastika
14-02-2016, 16:21
In Ukraine, Yanuk hadn't any popular support as Putin has in Russia. Soros' Opensociety and scum organizations have been kicked out of Russia, and anyway he could count only on one or two thousands naive people to try to create bardak. I am sure there are enough places in Lefortovo for all of them.
Sure he can continue to manipulate markets as he loves to do, but I am pretty sure it won't have any serious impact on Russia stability at long term. RL will continue to dream about the collapse of his own country (great position, really!) for years. And he will probably cry when Soros will go to Hell!

Even more skillful manipulator of the media...they call him a "philanthropist" while he funds and encourages dissent and revolution.

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 16:27
Ludochka, if I agree with Soros it doesn't mean I want anything bad for my country. If I had my way we would be friends with Americans and the West, the dollar would cost 20 rubles, everyone would be happy, including you - you would have much more apartments to rent out at a much better price to droves of Westerners. I am not the one who put Russia into this awkward and even messy position. Russia deserves a much better future than this.

Probably that by running dating services for old foreigners looking for young Russian girls, you lost any contact with reality. IRL like you say By the way, Russian girls now want Russian men, LOL! Did you change your websites?

Ludochka, you have said a lot of nonsense and have thrown a lot of ungrounded accusations at me. Let's take this nonsense I have quoted, for example. I have University education, a lot of work experience as a translator, but let's see what today's "market" in Russia offers such a brilliant Russian male like me in my city:
http://spb.hh.ru/search/vacancy?area=2&text=%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA&customDomain=1

As you can well see, the average salary offered there is 30 thousand rubles (around 340 euros) per month. Some offer as low as 17 thousand rubles. I am sure all these employers receive hundreds of CVs each day, so even landing this sort of job would be an immense challenge.
So, kindly tell me, why Russian women would be aspiring to have such dirt-poor males as their partners? Can one maintain a family with such an income? Let's get reasonable here, dear Ludochka. Russian women love the West and even Turkey (hundreds of thousands of couples with Russian wives there), you cannot stop them, they will always vote with their legs. It is going to be an avalanche of Russian brides clamorous for Western husbands and a better life (it is a huge river even now).

and in the rich area of Kitai-Gorod 11.90 rub. But Rl will probably say it is either not good bread, either a photoshopped picture

Doubt it is good bread, yes. Here in SPb even the quality of 50 rubles bread is much worse than the quality of bread for 79 rubles. It is like with cheese - there is cheese made of palm oil and there is cheese made of milk. The price is different too, of course. So, you claim food is cheap and life is great in Russia?:) Lol. You are in denial of the obvious.

But strangely, more than 80% are still confident in VVP. For sure 80%++ of us are idiots. We really DO need lessons from these brave yankees!

Yes, Ludochka, I am afraid you are absolutely right. The lesson you are clamorous for, it is already being given. The doctors are being very busy, the patient is being administered the treatment. All is right and correct. There is even a little chance for recovery, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Nobbynumbnuts
14-02-2016, 16:33
..and if anyone is in denial about the effects of inflation on the public :winking:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/business/article/majority-of-russians-think-inflation-is-too-high/559270.html

Majority of Russians Think Inflation Is Too High
The majority of Russians think that current inflation levels are very high and are trying to cut back on spending by avoiding pricey purchases, according to a poll conducted by the state-run VTsIOM pollster, the Interfax news agency reported Thursday.

The number of Russians concerned about soaring prices has risen by 5 percent since December and now constitutes 70 percent of the population, according to the poll.

Only 23 percent of respondents called the rate of inflation moderate, while 4 percent considered it insignificant and 3 percent found it difficult to answer.

Almost two-thirds (64 percent) of Russians are refraining from big and expensive purchases while prices are so high, the poll revealed.

The majority of respondents (85 percent) think now is a bad time to take out bank loans.

The poll was conducted between Jan. 30-31 among 1,600 people in 130 towns across 46 Russian regions, Interfax reported.

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 16:41
..and if anyone is in denial about the effects of inflation on the public :winking:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/business/article/majority-of-russians-think-inflation-is-too-high/559270.html

Majority of Russians Think Inflation Is Too High
The majority of Russians think that current inflation levels are very high and are trying to cut back on spending by avoiding pricey purchases, according to a poll conducted by the state-run VTsIOM pollster, the Interfax news agency reported Thursday.

The number of Russians concerned about soaring prices has risen by 5 percent since December and now constitutes 70 percent of the population, according to the poll.

Only 23 percent of respondents called the rate of inflation moderate, while 4 percent considered it insignificant and 3 percent found it difficult to answer.

Almost two-thirds (64 percent) of Russians are refraining from big and expensive purchases while prices are so high, the poll revealed.

The majority of respondents (85 percent) think now is a bad time to take out bank loans.

The poll was conducted between Jan. 30-31 among 1,600 people in 130 towns across 46 Russian regions, Interfax reported.

Yeah it really sucks that America is attacking Russia so much and trying to destroy Russians livelihood.

fenrir
14-02-2016, 17:10
Yeah it really sucks that America is attacking Russia so much and trying to destroy Russians livelihood.

How is America attacking Russia? Putin put the counter-sanctions in place, one of the main drivers of inflation in Russia. Luda blames oil prices on 'manipulations' of the oil market but Putin hasn't been trying very hard to form a coalition of oil producers to cut production and raise prices. He's content with just pumping as much as possible.

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 17:26
Putin put the counter-sanctions in place, one of the main drivers of inflation in Russia.

Speaking of which, Ludochka, did you support this as well? (my grandmother was crying when watching this, she suffered from hunger in WW-II):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib38jsCF6aw

FatAndy
14-02-2016, 17:54
Speaking of which, Ludochka, did you support this as well? (my grandmother was crying when watching this, she suffered from hunger in WW-II):
Your grandmother suffered from the lack of peaches during GPW? :)

More hell, trash, frenzy and sodomy in comments, comrade! ;)

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 17:57
Your grandmother suffered from the lack of peaches during GPW?

Not GPW, WW-II. Peaches are not food? Is meat food?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T63gPaI0qP4

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 18:00
Is cheese food?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7fRc_Ssv0

Nobbynumbnuts
14-02-2016, 18:05
........but Putin hasn't been trying very hard to form a coalition of oil producers to cut production and raise prices. He's content with just pumping as much as possible.

..he did send Lavrov to beg the Saudis for talks on raising production though

FatAndy
14-02-2016, 19:13
Not GPW, WW-II
Oh, you have Polish, French, Chinese or Japanese roots?

Please answer my question - did your grandma suffer from the lack of peaches? :)

Is meat food?
Poor gees, poor Hungarian farmers... Poor columna quinta, they try their best so much, and no effect. :)
DoS could stop the supply of cookies soon ;)

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 19:29
did your grandma suffer from the lack of peaches?

From the lack of food. You seem to imply peaches are not food, hence my questions to you. If peaches are not food, is cheese food, is meat food? Answer those, comrade.:smug:

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 20:55
From the lack of food. You seem to imply peaches are not food, hence my questions to you. If peaches are not food, is cheese food, is meat food? Answer those, comrade.:smug:

Peaches are not the only food and if your poor grandma was too.... No I won't say it.

We all take responsibility for ourselves, if you want to stay in a low paying job such as translations that is your problem. You could have long ago used your good English to find another job and learn something new. Take responsibility for your own life and stop blaming Putin for your lack of self control. I don't care how much you learned or how high you think your education is. To me it seems now you didn't learn enough.

Babies and women whine, be a man!

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 21:03
..he did send Lavrov to beg the Saudis for talks on raising production though

Are you retarded?

Please tell us how you know and are so sure Putin sent someone/anyone to "beg"? You read it in the "news" I suppose?

I think it's because you are so incompetent that it's easy for you to think that Putin may be the same way as your sorry a$$. Sorry to tell you this but Putin is a "man" unlike you.

Fantastika
14-02-2016, 21:07
Is cheese food?

What is food?

On one side it says "Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef, Cheese" and, of course, "Bread." On the other side we see it consists of a conglomeration of organic and inorganic chemical compounds.

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 21:19
Oh please give me a job. I am so weak and helpless that I can't survive without help. Oh please let me cook some food for you, I flip a mean hamburger you know!

Numbnuts, RL and fenrir make me f**king sick at how lame and sorry, not to mention f**king stupid you are.

"Hey our governments lie to make war and kill thousands of people but hey we don't care! Our governments kill and imprisoned thousands of people and anal rape them but we don't care. Our government lies and steals billions of $/€ but hey they can just print more!

Numbnuts until you have children and stop being so f**king selfish, you will never understand, future. But you don't care do you Mr troll? You die and that's it right?

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 21:28
What is food?

On one side it says "Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef, Cheese" and, of course, "Bread." On the other side we see it consists of a conglomeration of organic and inorganic chemical compounds.

What is "enriched"

That is something I never understood.

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 21:35
We all take responsibility for ourselves, if you want to stay in a low paying job such as translations that is your problem.

I am doing ok financially - contrary to the existing conditions, not because of them. I cannot say I prosper though, but I have enough to make my ends meet, don't need to apply for some stupid employment for 300 bucks per month. What is not a low paying job in Russia these days? Even being the commercial director of a company pays like 100K rubles on average (1100 euros per month) - enough money to make an extremely modest living, basically to barely make the ends meet actually. http://spb.hh.ru/search/vacancy?text=%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9+%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80&area=2

You keep mixing up me personally and the situation in the country. Why is that? You are totally incapable of raising your head from the trough and looking around yourself? How much are you making per month if you are forced to squat at your friend's place, unable to pay a rent? It doesn't seem like you are prospering either. I do live with my parents because I cannot afford a rent, but, unlike you, I am not shouting on every corner that I am prospering and making thousands of rubles per hour for writing songs.:)
Even the Russian government admits the purchasing capacity of the Russians has shrunk quite seriously during the last two years, you are telling me the Russian government is lying and everything is just wonderful? I doubt even Ludochka will believe your blatant lies.

Armoured
14-02-2016, 21:39
Numbnuts, RL and fenrir make me f**king sick at how lame and sorry, not to mention f**king stupid you are.

What is "enriched"

That is something I never understood.

So you can't figure out how to look up the meaning of a word, and yet other people are stupid?

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 21:41
How is America attacking Russia? Putin put the counter-sanctions in place, one of the main drivers of inflation in Russia. Luda blames oil prices on 'manipulations' of the oil market but Putin hasn't been trying very hard to form a coalition of oil producers to cut production and raise prices. He's content with just pumping as much as possible.

You just said it "counter-sanctions". What you just think Russians need to listen to or except anything America says? Why? Because those psychopaths that run your x government said so? When did they start owning Russia? How much did they paid for the right to tell others how and should they live? What makes your perverted society better than anyone else? Because you can borrow more money? Run up larger debt than anyone in the history of the world? Who is going to pay for that? Maybe your children? No because you are hiding in Estonia and most likely not paying your US taxes! Run away, run away.

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 21:49
Looks like Wally is drunk again. Poor Wally.

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 21:53
So you can't figure out how to look up the meaning of a word, and yet other people are stupid?

What are you talking about?

The US government has been making up new terms for years now. You never read 1984?

Enhanced interrogation? ****ing torture!

Don't be so ****ing lame will ya! Corporate fascist have been taking over your country while you slave away trying to make ends meet. They have great fun laughing at you. And all you can do is make fun of people who maybe less fortunate than you. What a life!

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 21:58
Looks like Wally is drunk again. Poor Wally.

Poor? At least I can afford vodka and don't have to go picking through the trash.

It's St. Valentines day!

Sorry if you can't find love. Maybe you can get a "real job" and make enough money to stop whining about how other people control your life.

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 22:01
Poor? At least I can afford vodka and don't have to go picking through the trash.

It's St. Valentines day!

So, it is St. Valentines, you are drunk as a skunk and posting here on the forum - it doesn't sound like you have a great love at all...

At least I can afford vodka

Ludochka, beware...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJS51d1Fzg

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 22:15
So, it is St. Valentines, you are drunk as a skunk and posting here on the forum - it doesn't sound like you have a great love at all...

Ludochka, beware...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJS51d1Fzg

At least I have a girlfriend. It being Sunday she wanted to go home early.

You, what have you got? Kids? Wife? Come on, what's next huh? What do you live for besides you?

Russian Lad
14-02-2016, 22:20
You don't even live together, "I have a girlfriend", lol. I have about ten of such "girlfriends" at my beck and call.:)

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 22:52
You don't even live together, "I have a girlfriend", lol. I have about ten of such "girlfriends" at my beck and call.:)

Yeah ok we believe you. But me being old and have more sex than any man should I will stick with my very good girlfriend. Keep it up, it leads to nowhere. I was lucky enough to find that out before I could find real friendship. But you are welcome to keep worrying about your dick and the dollar/Euro/ Ruble exchange.

Luda
14-02-2016, 23:04
Ludochka, if I agree with Soros it doesn't mean I want anything bad for my country.

Let's say that in quite each of your many messages on this board, you show your happyness of the situation. Some kind of sadism? You even say that you will be more happy if Russians suffer more. If it doesn't mean that you want anything bad for your country (I assume you are Russian!), well, I cannot understand.

you would have much more apartments to rent out at a much better price to droves of Westerners.

Don't mistake: I have put ONE time ONE add here to "see" the reactions, but I rent my apartments since a few years ONLY to Russians. And I didn't lower the price at all.

Russia deserves a much better future than this.

Things can even be better, sure. But you probably didn't travel a lot. I did, in more than 20 countries including the "Old Europe". And really, there is only one place I today really love to live: Russia. I lived in Spain 2 years, France about 2 years too, USA 3 years, etc.
Seeing the current situation in Europe with the "invaders", seeing the current situation in the USA where poverty rises (I never saw so many people living in the street than in the US!), etc etc... Better Russia.

I have University education, a lot of work experience as a translator, but let's see what today's "market" in Russia offers such a brilliant Russian male like me in my city: As you can well see, the average salary offered there is 30 thousand rubles (around 340 euros) per month. Some offer as low as 17 thousand rubles. I am sure all these employers receive hundreds of CVs each day, so even landing this sort of job would be an immense challenge.

Sorry to tell you that there are too much translators in Russia, look every foreigner coming here thinks he IS a translator as soon as he knows 3 words of Russian :)
Yes, salaries here are low, sure, anyway you seem to spend a lot of time online - at least here on expat.ru - maybe you could find some better job with how to say... more intensive and active search?

But it is your private life, for sure!

So, kindly tell me, why Russian women would be aspiring to have such dirt-poor males as their partners? Can one maintain a family with such an income?

Well, I probably live in another Russia than you: All my neighbours are Russians, and apart a high "silovik", have normal works, normal living, most of them have a car, I can meet them at the local supermarket too and they buy mixed food, not only kapusta and kartoshka!

About girls, I have many friends, and apart ONE who got married to an Italian man 3 years ago and who divorced one year ago, they have all Russian husbands, we go to cafes and clubs together from time to time, well, they seem happy as I am ;)

Russian women love the West and even Turkey (hundreds of thousands of couples with Russian wives there)

Hundreds of thousands of turkish men with Russian wives? LOL show me some real stats!

And Russians love the West to GO AND REST, yes! As a tourist I like also french beaches (though they look now like some Dakar beaches but it is another point...), Italian countryside, Colorado parcs, etc etc. So what?

It is going to be an avalanche of Russian brides clamorous for Western husbands and a better life (it is a huge river even now).

Let's say that there are always girls looking for money more than love, sure. But strangely, I have read the complete opposite statements that what you claim: Since a few years, most Russian girls are looking for a Russian guy. Not a foreign one. For sure on your sites 100% girls want a foreign man, as you offer this service! Like if you investigate the taste for italian food and you go to an Italian restaurant: 100% will say they love Italian food ;)

Doubt it is good bread, yes. Here in SPb even the quality of 50 rubles bread is much worse than the quality of bread for 79 rubles. It is like with cheese - there is cheese made of palm oil and there is cheese made of milk. The price is different too, of course.

Maybe this "baton" at 11 rub is made with palm oil, who knows.... Please don't be ridiculous!

Sure there are various qualities, like in cars, not everybody can afford to buy a Porsche, but some cars that cost 5 times less are really not that bad!

So, you claim food is cheap and life is great in Russia?:) Lol. You are in denial of the obvious.

I say that there is cheap food as there is expensive food. Like in NYC, Paris, London etc

Life is great here, for sure. I will make you laugh here, but I do enjoy living among people who share, globally, the same positions on many problems, and that is maybe even more important than the price of bread... And don't mistake, I am not a rich woman in a rich family, not at all.

Yes, Ludochka, I am afraid you are absolutely right. The lesson you are clamorous for, it is already being given. The doctors are being very busy, the patient is being administered the treatment. All is right and correct. There is even a little chance for recovery, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Funny like I said in another thread replying to an american, as soon as somebody thinks differently, you (and him) speak about doctors :) You as a fan of Europe way of live, are copying their way to do: All those who are not what they call "politically correct", are ill! For you the same, all Russians (as I don't care about what thing foreigners here) who do not share *your* point of view - are ill, depressed, psikh probably too and must get a treatment. You should apply for citizenship in the Old Europe or in the USA, with such argumentation you should be accepted quickly ;)

Luda
14-02-2016, 23:05
Russian Lad is the New Casanova, of course he bought US bucks at 28 rub and sells them at 79:flower:

fenrir
14-02-2016, 23:33

It's St. Valentines day!

Sorry if you can't find love. Maybe you can get a "real job" and make enough money to stop whining about how other people control your life.

I guess you can't either since you are ranting like a lunatic on this day of love.

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 23:36
Let's say that in quite each of your many messages on this board, you show your happyness of the situation. Some kind of sadism? You even say that you will be more happy if Russians suffer more. If it doesn't mean that you want anything bad for your country (I assume you are Russian!), well, I cannot understand.

Don't mistake: I have put ONE time ONE add here to "see" the reactions, but I rent my apartments since a few years ONLY to Russians. And I didn't lower the price at all.

Things can even be better, sure. But you probably didn't travel a lot. I did, in more than 20 countries including the "Old Europe". And really, there is only one place I today really love to live: Russia. I lived in Spain 2 years, France about 2 years too, USA 3 years, etc.
Seeing the current situation in Europe with the "invaders", seeing the current situation in the USA where poverty rises (I never saw so many people living in the street than in the US!), etc etc... Better Russia.

Sorry to tell you that there are too much translators in Russia, look every foreigner coming here thinks he IS a translator as soon as he knows 3 words of Russian :)
Yes, salaries here are low, sure, anyway you seem to spend a lot of time online - at least here on expat.ru - maybe you could find some better job with how to say... more intensive and active search?

But it is your private life, for sure!

Well, I probably live in another Russia than you: All my neighbours are Russians, and apart a high "silovik", have normal works, normal living, most of them have a car, I can meet them at the local supermarket too and they buy mixed food, not only kapusta and kartoshka!

About girls, I have many friends, and apart ONE who got married to an Italian man 3 years ago and who divorced one year ago, they have all Russian husbands, we go to cafes and clubs together from time to time, well, they seem happy as I am ;)

Hundreds of thousands of turkish men with Russian wives? LOL show me some real stats!

And Russians love the West to GO AND REST, yes! As a tourist I like also french beaches (though they look now like some Dakar beaches but it is another point...), Italian countryside, Colorado parcs, etc etc. So what?

Let's say that there are always girls looking for money more than love, sure. But strangely, I have read the complete opposite statements that what you claim: Since a few years, most Russian girls are looking for a Russian guy. Not a foreign one. For sure on your sites 100% girls want a foreign man, as you offer this service! Like if you investigate the taste for italian food and you go to an Italian restaurant: 100% will say they love Italian food ;)

Maybe this "baton" at 11 rub is made with palm oil, who knows.... Please don't be ridiculous!

Sure there are various qualities, like in cars, not everybody can afford to buy a Porsche, but some cars that cost 5 times less are really not that bad!

I say that there is cheap food as there is expensive food. Like in NYC, Paris, London etc

Life is great here, for sure. I will make you laugh here, but I do enjoy living among people who share, globally, the same positions on many problems, and that is maybe even more important than the price of bread... And don't mistake, I am not a rich woman in a rich family, not at all.

Funny like I said in another thread replying to an american, as soon as somebody thinks differently, you (and him) speak about doctors :) You as a fan of Europe way of live, are copying their way to do: All those who are not what they call "politically correct", are ill! For you the same, all Russians (as I don't care about what thing foreigners here) who do not share *your* point of view - are ill, depressed, psikh probably too and must get a treatment. You should apply for citizenship in the Old Europe or in the USA, with such argumentation you should be accepted quickly ;)

Wow you have just said almost all I have wanted to say to RL in one post, but I am not able because I would be banned from the boards for that. You go girl! You know we must be polite with the ignorant foreigners you know. I suspect that you will be getting many complaints lodge against you, because this forum is for expat's to insult Russians don't you know? You should not care about the sovereignty of your country or your culture because we growing and living ing the west just know better. Who cares if we polluted the earth and sea, killed millions in Arab countries and enslave 90% of our country men. One day there will be a "one world government and corporations will be able to enslave 99% of people on the earth, then everyone can be stupidly happy. I sure want to drink myself into ignorance reading RL. Oh yeah he's been to school and has a "higher" education so he has a right to whine and cry about how "he's" been cheated. Blat!

fenrir
14-02-2016, 23:37

Of course he doesn't. Mister 'Big Spender' who talks trash to others about what a real man is sponges free accommodation from his friends. Some man.

fenrir
14-02-2016, 23:40
killed millions in Arab countries

Good luck proving that.

Btw, Russia is adding to that death toll pretty much every hour these days but Wally the humanitarian is mysteriously silent on those killings.

Uncle Wally
14-02-2016, 23:48
I guess you can't either since you are ranting like a lunatic on this day of love.

Sore loser!

"Oh Wally can't post a photo to show some f**king arrogant American he doesn't know what he's talking about"

It's Sunday and my girlfriend has to work tomorrow so I am all alone, drunk in my rent free apartment and can do whatever I like. If that means writing meaningless post to arrogant x-Americans who find some kind of perverse joy in insulting Russians and being ignorant to the fact that their former country has been killing millions of people and destroying more than a fee countries throughout the middle east so be it.

Carl
15-02-2016, 00:03
Please tell us how you know and are so sure Putin sent someone/anyone to "beg"? You read it in the "news" I suppose?

Maybe he 'heard' it? Now what's wrong with quoting the same source you so often have quoted here...?

Carl
15-02-2016, 00:05
Babies and women whine, be a man!

Dude..you whine on all the time here about how terrible America is. So are you a baby? Or a woman?

Uncle Wally
15-02-2016, 00:08
Good luck proving that.

Btw, Russia is adding to that death toll pretty much every hour these days but Wally the humanitarian is mysteriously silent on those killings.

Where is your "proof" that Russia is "adding", huh?

Are you stupid or what? Who wants Assad gone? Who is arming terrorist? Russia? Russia doesn't have the money, there's a crisis if you didn't know. Russia can't just print money carelessly like America and make their citizens pay for it. Hey 20 trillion dollars is nothing when you're so ****ing cool right? Who even cares about money when there's a endless supply? Just print more and make others pay for it right?

The biggest threat to world peace is the USofA because of the psychopaths that get voted into office who just do what the rich sociopaths tell them to do because they helped them fool the poor, ignorant masses that make up the "exceptional" country of the USofA.

I am just hoping for some "checks and balances" so my son won't have live/die in a fascist controlled world.

Carl
15-02-2016, 00:09
Oh please give me a job. I am so weak and helpless that I can't survive without help. Oh please let me cook some food for you, I flip a mean hamburger you know!

"Hey our governments lie to make war and kill thousands of people but hey we don't care! Our governments kill and imprisoned thousands of people and anal rape them but we don't care. Our government lies and steals billions of $/€ but hey they can just print more!

Numbnuts until you have children and stop being so f**king selfish, you will never understand, future. But you don't care do you Mr troll? You die and that's it right?

Um.. are you not currently living rent free due the the good graces of someone? Are you paying child support? Do you have a regular job?! You are a piece of work Willy..
I'll quote an old buddy of yours... "Pot, Kettle.. you get the rest"

Uncle Wally
15-02-2016, 00:30
Dude..you whine on all the time here about how terrible America is. So are you a baby? Or a woman?

Oh Carl nice to hear from you.

If America would stop supporting terrorist and killing people, taking over countries and then having their brainwashed minions come on forums that were meant to help people in strange lands adapt to their new surroundings, then I wouldn't have to post so much.

Sorry if it's much easier for you to focus on the lies about Russia that your countries try to distract you with so you won't notice the crimes they commit and the control they slowly gain as the human rights they erode all while making you idiots pay for it.

Really Carl they got you so busy trying to make a living you can't even see the evil they are spreading?

Hey Carl, it's not even enough that they listen to all your phone calls and read all your email, now they want to monitor all children by having"home visits" just to make sure of the "well being" of American children because you know children don't belong to their parents. They belong to all of us.

Even the Nazi and Communists didn't take it that far but hey, they didn't have the means either. Have fun in your New World Order Carl.

Uncle Wally
15-02-2016, 00:34
Um.. are you not currently living rent free due the the good graces of someone? Are you paying child support? Do you have a regular job?! You are a piece of work Willy..
I'll quote an old buddy of yours... "Pot, Kettle.. you get the rest"

Hey you jealous Carl because I have friends? Maybe if you didn't go around being an ass***e all the time people would like you too.

Russian Lad
15-02-2016, 00:48
Dear Ludochka, as to Russians suffering, some may deserve it, not all though. Treatment sometimes can be painful, the patient may even scream, but it is for the patient's own good.

but I rent my apartments since a few years ONLY to Russians. And I didn't lower the price at all.

That's rather racist. Imagine going abroad on vacation, going to a hotel that looks nice and the manager tells you he doesn't let foreigners in because he hates them all. So, you are a racist and a сhauvinist? How sad. You will be treated too. :tongue:
By the way, even if you haven't decreased the price in rubles, it has taken a huge hit in hard currencies anyway. My friend is a director of a real estate business, so don't begin telling me how things are just fine there. The market is barely breathing and is almost on its last legs.

So, you are paying in rubles in Europe I assume since you are renting out in rubles and have said all is fine? "Invaders" - you don't see them here? What is the percentage of muslims in Moscow now? 30%? 40%? Soon you will be an ethnic minority in your own city...

It is well-known in Russia that Turkey is one of the main sex and marriage destinations for Russian women, not sure what surprises you here.
http://miizturkey.ru/novosti/braki_mezhdu_grazhdanami_rossii_i_tureckimi_grazhdanami/

I have read the complete opposite statements that what you claim: Since a few years, most Russian girls are looking for a Russian guy. Not a foreign one

You have been lied to. And even if not, the trend is about to change - poverty is stark here and it is getting worse.

Luda
15-02-2016, 00:56
LOL I could begin to think that you are just stupid ;) I rent to Russians simply because I advertise on Avito, and foreigners do not use Avito for renting apartments :) Moreover renting to a foreigner should me care about his residence permit or visa (by the law the landlord MUST do this), and I simply do not want to care of this. So renting to Russians is much easier!

You seem to see bad things everywhere in every person who doesn't share your views! Maybe a treatment...? :yawn:

By the way, saying that a guy is RACIST simply because he says he rents to nationals, is typically European attitude now. Once more you should apply for residency or even citizenship in Germany or better even, France! Just say that you are a victim of Putin's regime, and they will welcome you :goodbye:

As I am not racist EVEN with the stupid persons, I wish you a good night :) Full of dreams about the end of the evil Putin's regime :yawn2:

Dear Ludochka, as to Russians suffering, some may deserve it, not all though. Treatment sometimes can be painful, the patient may even scream, but it is for the patient's own good.

That's rather racist. Imagine going abroad on vacation, going to a hotel that looks nice and the manager tells you he doesn't let foreigners in because he hates them all. So, you are a racist and a сhauvinist? How sad. You will be treated too. И тебя вылечат.(С) :tongue:

Uncle Wally
15-02-2016, 00:57
Maybe he 'heard' it? Now what's wrong with quoting the same source you so often have quoted here...?

Bla bla bla Carl. I was telling the truth and fenrir being the brainwashed ******* he is just blindly tries to fight the truth, because you and I know there is no truth left in America anymore, just agenda. You know Carl the means justifies the end, so we can support terrorist as long as the corporations that pay us get what they want. You know because those corporations have the people's best interests and not just corporate profits in mind. I was just thinking today how nice it's been since Bill Clinton dropped regulations on banks and after those banks got in a bit of trouble the American people were so kind to bail them out. Because you and I know we could never live without banks and hugh corporations. Where would we be if we couldn't ignore our love ones and life in general by faking some need to play with our phone.

Luda
15-02-2016, 01:00
What is the percentage of muslims in Moscow now? 30%? 40%? Soon you will be an ethnic minority in your own city...

Oh and YOU said I am racist? :not-talking: Better reading your BS than beeing blind, but...

Dear Admin, please see this racist comment and act according the expat.ru boards rules ;)

Enough for me today! Will go and dream of a Russia free of idiots :goodbye::goodbye: Bye, Lad :)

Russian Lad
15-02-2016, 01:01
LOL I could begin to think that you are just stupid I rent to Russians simply because I advertise on Avito, and foreigners do not use Avito for renting apartments Moreover renting to a foreigner should me care about his residence permit or visa (by the law the landlord MUST do this), and I simply do not want to care of this. So renting to Russians is much easier!

I have added some more above. I don't see any particular difficulties in renting an apartment to a foreigner if his papers are in order and he is officially employed. The problem is - not many foreigners with money are left here in this increasingly toxic environment.

Oh and YOU said I am racist? Better reading your BS than beeing blind, but...

I didn't say I disapprove it, just pointing out a fact to you. Here in Saint Pete, I feel like an ethnic minority already, judging by their numbers. I am assuming there are even more of them in Moscow. I call them "Italians" to be PC and avoid any rude name-calling.:) Some of them are great people, others - not so. My main point was that their number in Russia is increasing, and very fast.

Uncle Wally
15-02-2016, 01:06
Oh and YOU said I am racist? :not-talking: Better reading your BS than beeing blind, but...

Dear Admin, please see this racist comment and act according the expat.ru boards rules ;)

Enough for me today! Will go and dream of a Russia free of idiots :goodbye::goodbye: Bye, Lad :)

Better to try for good roads first and much easier.

Once Russia defeats the US backed terrorist in Syria maybe some of the poor dumpster divers will see the path they have chosen is the wrong one.

Luda
15-02-2016, 01:12
I have added some more above. I don't see any particular difficulties in renting an apartment to a foreigner if his papers are in order and he is officially employed. The problem is - not many foreigners with money are left here in this increasingly toxic environment.

Which word didn't you understand in "I rent to Russians simply because I advertise on Avito, and foreigners do not use Avito for renting apartments"? Please elaborate and I will try to explain you the meaning of my sentence. You're a translator, hu?

Same question for "renting to a foreigner should me care about his residence permit or visa (by the law the landlord MUST do this), and I simply do not want to care of this."
I do not WANT to care about their documents, cannot you understand this? :)
I think I am free to want or not, and if not, to act so I have not to do!

Moreover I know many foreigners (yes, yes) in Moscow, and most of them do not work officially. Many "teachers", LOL! Most of those working officially get high salaries and so rent much better places than mine.

If you want a word by word explanation on my message, please ask but you will have to wait tomorrow. I am a normal Russian citizen, and have to sleep now simply because I WORK tomorrow. Seem you haven't such normal life ;)

Russian Lad
15-02-2016, 01:16
Which word didn't you understand in "I rent to Russians simply because I advertise on Avito, and foreigners do not use Avito for renting apartments"? Please elaborate and I will try to explain you the meaning of my sentence. You're a translator, hu?

What makes you stick only to Avito, you have signed an exclusive contract with them promising not to place ads anywhere else??? You are here on this forum and know English, what stops you from advertising here, for example?

I do not WANT to care about their documents, cannot you understand this?
I think I am free to want or not, and if not, to act so I have not to do!

Your initial statement sounded like you rent only to Russians because you despise foreigners, at least it sounded this way to me. If not - then not. The expats here rent apartments in Moscow somehow, I am under the impression that it is not such a hustle to a landlord as you pretend it is.

and have to sleep now simply because I WORK tomorrow. Seem you haven't such normal life

I don't work for food, that's all. No one seems to be able to afford me here, I am too expensive. I am a freelancer, so I don't need to go anywhere to do some work. Do you really want me to work for USD300-400 per month?:) I have never been that desperate.

Many "teachers", LOL! Most of those working officially get high salaries and so rent much better places than mine.

Teachers in Moscow renting fancy expensive apartments? That's something new, but let's assume it is true. So, then, if your apartment is crappy and no Westerner (even a teacher) wants it, maybe then it is not because of the paper processing difficulties?:)

Luda
15-02-2016, 01:46
Teachers in Moscow renting fancy expensive apartments? That's something new, but let's assume it is true.

Seems you DO have problems with English grammar... I wrote:

" Moreover I know many foreigners (yes, yes) in Moscow, and most of them do not work officially. Many "teachers", LOL! Most of those working officially get high salaries and so rent much better places than mine.

The first part in ITALICS, is for the "teachers" working NOT officially :)

The second part in BOLD concerns most of those [FOREIGNERS] who work officially.

So it seems clear that "teachers" in my post are NOT officially working and NON teachers ("others") are officially working - AND SO rent more expensive places.

You are an elite translator hum? Seems you're unable even to find a job at $350 so you live on this board to deverse vomit on all and everybody. But go on, you make me laugh ;)

About my preference for Avito and not expat to post my announces... The small difference is that Avito has million connections a day, and sadly expat a bit less. So my announce is more read on Avito. So my place is rented very quickly. Are you able to understand at least this, or do you need a picture?

And NOW I go to sleep. Just an advice: get a life, go out in the real life, get a girlfriend even, I am pretty sure that even you, can find one. a REAL one I mean, not one of your online prost... ho sorry... dating service ;)

Russian Lad
15-02-2016, 02:44
Seems you DO have problems with English grammar... I wrote:

" Moreover I know many foreigners (yes, yes) in Moscow, and most of them do not work officially. Many "teachers", LOL! Most of those working officially get high salaries and so rent much better places than mine.

The first part in ITALICS, is for the "teachers" working NOT officially :)

The second part in BOLD concerns most of those [FOREIGNERS] who work officially.

So it seems clear that "teachers" in my post are NOT officially working and NON teachers ("others") are officially working - AND SO rent more expensive places.

You are an elite translator hum? Seems you're unable even to find a job at $350 so you live on this board to deverse vomit on all and everybody. But go on, you make me laugh ;)

About my preference for Avito and not expat to post my announces... The small difference is that Avito has million connections a day, and sadly expat a bit less. So my announce is more read on Avito. So my place is rented very quickly. Are you able to understand at least this, or do you need a picture?

And NOW I go to sleep. Just an advice: get a life, go out in the real life, get a girlfriend even, I am pretty sure that even you, can find one. a REAL one I mean, not one of your online prost... ho sorry... dating service ;)

A useless discussion, really, you are immune to logic and common sense. You will get your treatment together with the rest of the patients in due course. As of now, you are so hopeless I don't even know where to begin, it is not like I haven't tried. :smile: Get ready for standing in huge lines and fighting for cheap kolbasa in supermarkets. It will be fun, but I doubt you will enjoy the activity. I did it many times back in 1991, sometimes standing in the freezing cold for 3-4 hours on end to get a kilo of stinking sausages. It tought me a lesson. Guess you were learning how to walk and talk back in 1991 or maybe weren't even born yet (judging by the level of your intellectual development I am sure you are not 30 yet, I would wildly guess you are 26-28 y.o.). Now your time has come to wisen up.:) The procedure will be, how to say, enhanced this time (Wally knows the word) since the previous one obviously didn't help 100% and there is a clearly observed reсurrence of the acute condition.
P.S. Next time do provide more detailed explanations and more italics and bold please, because your English is terrible and it is hard to follow your highly erratic train of thought.

FatAndy
15-02-2016, 09:14

fenrir
15-02-2016, 09:31
Where is your "proof" that Russia is "adding", huh?

The Russian media and YOU (who has been bragging about the Russian bombing campaign). Are you now going to say that the Russian military is so bad that all that bombing has killed NO ONE?

Uncle Wally
15-02-2016, 10:34
The Russian media and YOU (who has been bragging about the Russian bombing campaign). Are you now going to say that the Russian military is so bad that all that bombing has killed NO ONE?

There you go again, blabbering without thinking.

Russia's bomb has killed lots of people, people who are terrorist. Something the US is unable to do. IS is coming to an end in Syria thanks to Putin and the brave Russian air men.

fenrir
15-02-2016, 10:50
There you go again, blabbering without thinking.

Russia's bomb has killed lots of people, people who are terrorist. Something the US is unable to do. IS is coming to an end in Syria thanks to Putin and the brave Russian air men.

When the US drops smart bombs (you do know what those are, don't you?) and causes collateral damage, you are all over it. But somehow when Russia, which doesn't use much in the way of smart bombs, causes collateral damage because much of the bombing is in built up areas, it kills only terrorists? Watch out about your Wally-logic. You have just made a case for all deaths caused by US bombing in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria to be against only terrorists and even you say that is a good thing.

FatAndy
15-02-2016, 11:38
Wally, fenrir, please get closer to the RF economy, torn into pieces.

Our success in Syria and connected squeal of so called independent reputable Western media are discussed in other thread(s). :rasta:

Uncle Wally
15-02-2016, 11:40
When the US drops smart bombs (you do know what those are, don't you?) and causes collateral damage, you are all over it. But somehow when Russia, which doesn't use much in the way of smart bombs, causes collateral damage because much of the bombing is in built up areas, it kills only terrorists? Watch out about your Wally-logic. You have just made a case for all deaths caused by US bombing in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria to be against only terrorists and even you say that is a good thing.

Your biggest problem is that you believe without question all the lies of the US government.

vossy7
15-02-2016, 11:55

Cheers TR, you always make my day , sorry for the late reply as we were gratifyingly getting sosseled at MIL's place with some great friends yesterday. I love Russia,where you can just eat all day and not realise you have arsed a few bottles of the finest thing every to be done with water:)
On the economy side , I am amazed that you can still buy a decent bottle of Merlot (no that's not what I was talking about earlier) for ~500 Rubdubs !
Back to Moscow today ......wifey is still having the leeches treatment , she looks like she has a severe dose of smallpox:(

FatAndy
15-02-2016, 12:00
Cheers TR, you always make my day , sorry for the late reply as we were gratifyingly getting sosseled at MIL's place with some great friends yesterday. I love Russia,where you can just eat all day and not realise you have arsed a few bottles of the finest thing every to be done with water:)
On the economy side , I am amazed that you can still buy a decent bottle of Merlot (no that's not what I was talking about earlier) for ~500 Rubdubs !
I saw Arbatskoe for below 200 rub in Perekrestok yesterday - the taste of childhood :D

vossy7
15-02-2016, 12:42
I saw Arbatskoe for below 200 rub in Perekrestok yesterday - the taste of childhood :D

When we were in our teens in Dublin we used to send the tallest and least pimple faced of our gang in to the off-licence to buy a bottle of Marie Celest sherry for 2 and six pence which we funded by raiding our drunken father's pockets while they slept off their Guinness stupors:tongue:

FatAndy
15-02-2016, 13:46
When we were in our teens in Dublin we used to send the tallest and least pimple faced of our gang in to the off-licence to buy a bottle of Marie Celest sherry for 2 and six pence which we funded by raiding our drunken father's pockets while they slept off their Guinness stupors:tongue:
Times may change, people - never :D
Arbatskoe was 2.20, while Zolotaya osen' (Golden Autumn) - 1.80 (apple/pear/plum wine). Old belly zazoo mates remember times of 1.20 though.

TolkoRaz
15-02-2016, 18:09

Your description of Irish generations and their love of drink is absolutely fantastic, but more impressively, totally shameless!! :)

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 00:13

Why is it that when America drops it's bombs of love and kills women and children it's"collateral damage" but when Russia does it that's "civilian deaths"?

Come on Mr double standard I'm waiting.

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 00:18

Gee is that the best apology you can muster Mr. Wrong Again?

fenrir
16-02-2016, 09:22
Gee is that the best apology you can muster Mr. Wrong Again?

Where was I wrong? I just wanted proof and got it, but not from you because you seem incapable of backing up your own statements and have to rely on others to do it for you.

Mr. Wrong? Have I predicted the ruble would become a reserve currency, that oil would now be $80 a barrel, the dollar and euro would collapse, that the sanctions would be short-lived, that there was no food inflation in Russia, etc? Maybe you can write a song about your numerous ultimate fails and earn enough not to have to sponge accommodation off others.

fenrir
16-02-2016, 09:48
Putin's Reward for Doing a Deal With OPEC Overshadowed by Risks

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-15/putin-s-reward-for-doing-a-deal-with-opec-overshadowed-by-risks-ikogu2ez

An interesting article, especially about oil storage capabilities.

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 10:57
Where was I wrong? I just wanted proof and got it, but not from you because you seem incapable of backing up your own statements and have to rely on others to do it for you.

Mr. Wrong? Have I predicted the ruble would become a reserve currency, that oil would now be $80 a barrel, the dollar and euro would collapse, that the sanctions would be short-lived, that there was no food inflation in Russia, etc? Maybe you can write a song about your numerous ultimate fails and earn enough not to have to sponge accommodation off others.

Where is your proof of any of this?

fenrir
16-02-2016, 11:51
Where is your proof of any of this?

YOUR OWN posts!!! LOL!

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 12:01
YOUR OWN posts!!! LOL!

Where are this supposed post? You have a big problem with remembering things.

fenrir
16-02-2016, 12:53
Where are this supposed post? You have a big problem with remembering things.

The vodka rot has really set in. Pretty soon you will denying you have ever said anything bad about America. LOL!!!

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 13:35
The vodka rot has really set in. Pretty soon you will denying you have ever said anything bad about America. LOL!!!

So again you have no proof. Bla bla bal the loud mouth American fails again.

Russian Lad
16-02-2016, 15:58
Mr. Wrong? Have I predicted the ruble would become a reserve currency, that oil would now be $80 a barrel, the dollar and euro would collapse, that the sanctions would be short-lived, that there was no food inflation in Russia, etc?

Wally, I clearly remember you predicting all this nonsense too. You now refuse to admit you did it? I also remember you claiming "Run to buy rubles, ruble is the King!" Are the people in restaurants still laughing?:tongue:

fenrir
16-02-2016, 16:01
Wally, I clearly remember you predicting all this nonsense too. You now refuse to admit you did it? Are the people in restaurants still laughing?:tongue:

We've played this game once when you claimed you had never said you wished everyone back in the States dead, only for me to bring up the post to prove you wrong. Naturally, you suddenly disappeared from the thread for a few days.

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 16:01
Wally, I clearly remember you predicting all this nonsense too. You now refuse to admit you did it? I also remember you claiming "Run to buy rubles, ruble is a King!" Are the people in restaurants still laughing?:tongue:

Who would believe you? You have to lie about the price of bread.

Russian Lad
16-02-2016, 16:04
Fenrir, just mention you are talking to Wally, or it looks like I said it about the US when you quote me and talk to him.:))

Who would believe you? You have to lie about the price of bread.

Go to Piatorochka and see the prices, doubt they are cheaper in Moscow.

fenrir
16-02-2016, 16:21
Fenrir, just mention you are talking to Wally, or it looks like I said it about the US when you quote me and talk to him.:))

I'm definitely talking to/about Wally.

Fantastika
16-02-2016, 16:59

If you prefer to buy the most expensive bread, the chemically-"enriched" bread with all the inorganic compounds added to give it enhanced color, aroma, texture and taste, and anti-mold agents so a loaf can sit in your refrigerator for 3 months still looking brand new and spiffy, you are not only hurting yourself financially, you are harming yourself physically and mentally. :)

Russian Lad
16-02-2016, 17:58
If you prefer to buy the most expensive bread, the chemically-"enriched" bread with all the inorganic compounds added to give it enhanced color, aroma, texture and taste, and anti-mold agents so a loaf can sit in your refrigerator for 3 months still looking brand new and spiffy, you are not only hurting yourself financially, you are harming yourself physically and mentally. :)

Right, the cheapest bread is the best... The one that costs 11 rubles and that has been advertised here, wonder if it even contains flour.

Russian Lad
16-02-2016, 19:02
The salary debt of employers has grown to over 4 bln. rubles, a 21% increase in comparison with the figures for January:
http://www.gks.ru/bgd/free/B04_03/IssWWW.exe/Stg/d06/27.htm

Russians go to work and don't receive payment afterwards... The fridges are becoming increasingly empty...

FatAndy
16-02-2016, 19:32
The salary debt of employers has grown to over 4 bln. rubles, a 21% increase in comparison with the figures for January:
http://www.gks.ru/bgd/free/B04_03/IssWWW.exe/Stg/d06/27.htm

Russians go to work and don't receive payment afterwards... The fridges are becoming increasingly empty...
Somehow faded and w/o enthusiasm, comrade. More trash, frenzy and sodomy, spectators are sitting in chairs ;)

Russian Lad
16-02-2016, 19:45
Somehow faded and w/o enthusiasm, comrade. More trash, frenzy and sodomy, spectators are sitting in chairs ;)

This time it is only because the bare facts are full of trash and sodomy themselves, comrade, it is clear to anyone with a modicum of analytical skills, no need for enhanced effects... Or there is?:smug: What are the salary non-payment rates in the evil and hated US, Germany, Japan, France? Let's compare.:)

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 20:31
This time it is only because the bare facts are full of trash and sodomy themselves, comrade, it is clear to anyone with a modicum of analytical skills, no need for enhanced effects... Or there is?:smug: What are the salary non-payment rates in the evil and hated US, Germany, Japan, France? Let's compare.:)

But what is the price of pork?

I paid 85 rubles today for 500g of pork strips. I thought it was 159 but when I looked at the check it was 85 rubles. God I love Putin! Now I'm not so sure sanctions are such a bad thing.

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 20:33
And sorry to tell you this but Japan just went to negative rates so if you want to keep money in the bank you need to pay for that.

FatAndy
16-02-2016, 20:49
And sorry to tell you this but Japan just went to negative rates so if you want to keep money in the bank you need to pay for that.
Damned kapitalizom! :D

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 21:09
[QUOTE=FatAndy;1441538]Damned kapitalizom! :D[/QUOTE

Hey they ain't the first! It seems like a new trend. Soon we will be like RL sleeping on mattresses full of $and€.

bydand
16-02-2016, 21:11

So, somehow I understand you are getting paid for your work on time FA. The people not getting paid on time, will be (today's) future spectators sitting in chairs, staring at their refrigerators, waiting for Spring to grow potatoes with Babka.

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 21:18

I shop there every day and yes they are cheaper. Why would the government want to piss off 15 million people next to the Kremlin? I am so glad that you are nit running the country.

Uncle Wally
16-02-2016, 22:10
So, somehow I understand you are getting paid for your work on time FA. The people not getting paid on time, will be (today's) future spectators sitting in chairs, staring at their refrigerators, waiting for Spring to grow potatoes with Babka.

Please look it up for yourself because RL has a tendency to lie.

Russian Lad
16-02-2016, 22:15
Please look it up for yourself because RL has a tendency to lie.

I posted a link to an official state document. You are so dumb you didn't realize even that much? Or you claim now that the Russian government is lying? Which one is it, make up your mind. Poor Wally. Trying to twist the untwistable and to bend the unbendable, slamming his head on a reinforced concrete wall hoping to make a hole in it.

I paid 85 rubles today for 500g of pork strips. I thought it was 159 but when I looked at the check it was 85 rubles. God I love Putin!

Pork for 170 rubles per kilo in Moscow? What was that, a sellout of spoilt meat full of squirming, fat white worms? Bon appetit. Here in SPb the regular price now is 250-350 rubles per kilo, depending on the part and the quality. And even if so, what's the use of that to those thousands of Russians who are not getting paid? Most of them have zero cash, for the obvious reason of not receiving their hard-earned salaries, and are most likely in dire debt. Why are you such a Russia hater?

fenrir
16-02-2016, 22:36
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/02/15/signs-of-patience-running-thin-in-russia/?utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix#423d414a324e

The Levada Center poll has some interesting results.

FatAndy
17-02-2016, 09:13
The people not getting paid on time, will be (today's) future spectators sitting in chairs, staring at their refrigerators, waiting for Spring to grow potatoes with Babka.
Sure. ;)

Uncle Wally
17-02-2016, 11:00

Yeah it's just terrible what America is doing to Russia.

Russian Lad
17-02-2016, 15:21

Obama is not paying salaries to the Russians and is spending the cash to play golf? What a ba'''rd, I just knew it! As if pissing and sh;tting in the Russian podyezds was not bad enough. Wally, please call him and demand he releases the money immediately. Maybe ask for some food too, we are hungry.

Uncle Wally
17-02-2016, 17:43
Obama is not paying salaries to the Russians and is spending the cash to play golf? What a ba'''rd, I just knew it! As if pissing and sh;tting in the Russian podyezds was not bad enough. Wally, please call him and demand he releases the money immediately. Maybe ask for some food too, we are hungry.

Ok you kind of have a point there but if America just stopped all their takeovers and wars then none of this would have happened.

bydand
17-02-2016, 20:17

What Russian Kleptocrats are doing to Russia is terrible, and they (you included, though not a Kleptocrat, perhaps a paid stooge, or just a useful idiot) have the gall to blame it all on America! The blame game. Russia is not responsible for even itself?

Russian Lad
17-02-2016, 20:34
Ok you kind of have a point there

Wally seeing my points, must be the wrong vodka. Oh, wait, Wally, you haven't taken any cookies from any Americans recently? You know that's a big no-no.

Uncle Wally
17-02-2016, 21:05
What Russian Kleptocrats are doing to Russia is terrible, and they (you included, though not a Kleptocrat, perhaps a paid stooge, or just a useful idiot) have the gall to blame it all on America! The blame game. Russia is not responsible for even itself?

You are just lazy or can't understand how the system work. Blame yourself because that's what I do when I have some problems. If you were smart enough you could work anything even the worst problem out. There are many people in Russia who have raised themselves from the bottom to a respectable level. Don't cry because you are lazy. There is opportunity in any situation no matter how bad some may think. Life is a fight, challenge. One thing I have found is, don't be afraid of dying trying.

Uncle Wally
17-02-2016, 21:09
Wally seeing my points, must be the wrong vodka. Oh, wait, Wally, you haven't taken any cookies from any Americans recently? You know that's a big no-no.

No I haven't eaten any cookies from America.

I do think that Russia could have done better as they were attacked by America though.

bydand
18-02-2016, 10:18
You are just lazy or can't understand how the system work. Blame yourself because that's what I do when I have some problems. If you were smart enough you could work anything even the worst problem out. There are many people in Russia who have raised themselves from the bottom to a respectable level. Don't cry because you are lazy. There is opportunity in any situation no matter how bad some may think. Life is a fight, challenge. One thing I have found is, don't be afraid of dying trying.

An ad-hominem attack is the best you can do? I understand how "the system" works, I blame no one, no thing, for my successful condition, or bad times.

The system in Russia is a bunch of Klepto-Oligarchs milking all they can from the rest of the people.

Why does Russia blame all it's problems on the rest of the world?

Fantastika
18-02-2016, 14:43
An ad-hominem attack is the best you can do? I understand how "the system" works, I blame no one, no thing, for my successful condition, or bad times.

The system in Russia is a bunch of Klepto-Oligarchs milking all they can from the rest of the people.

The Kingdom of Kiev is as you say, bureaucrats at every level, with their hands grasping for your purse/wallet. In Russia, however, you will encounter graft, bribery, extortion only if your business starts pulling in $millions...

Russian Lad
18-02-2016, 18:37
In Russia, however, you will encounter graft, bribery, extortion only if your business starts pulling in $millions...

Right. No, wait, it is trillions.

bydand
18-02-2016, 20:19
The Kingdom of Kiev is as you say, bureaucrats at every level, with their hands grasping for your purse/wallet. In Russia, however, you will encounter graft, bribery, extortion only if your business starts pulling in $millions...

How is Russia different? Kingdom of Kiev made many rich Russians with shared under the table money. Ukraine is now Fukked for decades. $Millions are nothing to the Russian Oligarchs, not worth the trouble. RL has it right. Yet the Oligarchs minions may be interested in millions, for sure, some of them even thousands, if their patron Oligarchs approve.

Oh! Wait! I know! Obama (please remember, I don't like him either) is worse!

So, Fantastika, why not run your E-bay business from here? What are you still doing in Topeka? Fairfax? America?

Uncle Wally
18-02-2016, 23:47

Well obviously since you whine so much you have understood the Russian system. If you did you would not complain so much.

Go back home and do your business there if it's so much better. You want us to believe you're a man?

Uncle Wally
18-02-2016, 23:49
How is Russia different? Kingdom of Kiev made many rich Russians with shared under the table money. Ukraine is now Fukked for decades. $Millions are nothing to the Russian Oligarchs, not worth the trouble. RL has it right. Yet the Oligarchs minions may be interested in millions, for sure, some of them even thousands, if their patron Oligarchs approve.

So, Fantastika, why not run your E-bay business from here? What are you still doing in Topeka? Fairfax? America?

Russia is the biggest most powerful country on this earth. Kiev is a place Russians pass on their way to Europe.

Judge
19-02-2016, 06:51
Well obviously since you whine so much you have understood the Russian system. If you did you would not complain so much.

Go back home and do your business there if it's so much better. You want us to believe you're a man?

From his posts on here,I believe he's a good fair man,by having his own business in Russia he most probably understands the business system better than most of us here.

Wasn't it Socrates who said "When the debate is lost,slander becomes the tool of the loser?

Back on topic,
Russian economy is gradually adjusting, the new external economic conditions, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev told a cabinet meeting.
The situation with oil prices stimulates structural changes in the economy, he added.
"The economy is gradually, although it is incurring certain expenses, adjusting to the new external economic conditions. Now we should provide support to certain industries and sectors with high growth potential — car industry, light industry, transport machine building, agricultural machine building, housing and agriculture," Medvedev said

More:
http://tass.ru/en/economy/857583

Fantastika
19-02-2016, 07:13

There seem to be a lot of people in Russia selling on Ebay. You can tell because of the low prices for znatchkee, and other vintage items. Two people I know in Russia have queried me last year about Ebay, about selling vintage stuff they have. One problem for me would be the Post office. Here, I can just drop off my packages, say "Thank you! Have a nice day!" or gossip for a minute, then I'm home again. 5 minutes from house to post office back to house. I don't think you can print PO labels at home in Russia, maybe I'm wrong. I did send packages from Ukraine, that was a total nightmare...

Curiously, the matrioshka dolls sell here at live auction for $30, but on Ebay for less than $10.

You can see one item in the Teachers and Students part of this forum I am inquiring about. If it proves to be vintage World War 2 Japanese Navy item, I can probably get $300 for it on Ebay. I will pay about $20 for it at the auction on Saturday. Suppose I were in Russia buying antiques from the natives, giving them $10 for a $200 item? I wouldn't feel good about it, it would be cheating them.

Judge
19-02-2016, 07:24
Same here about the post office, I live less than 2 mins away, the other day, we sent 2 large boxes to a village 300km from Moscow, goods sent by normal post, delivered in a few days.

Fantastika
19-02-2016, 11:20
Same here about the post office, I live less than 2 mins away, the other day, we sent 2 large boxes to a village 300km from Moscow, goods sent by normal post, delivered in a few days.

How long do you spend at the PO? Is there a line? Can you see people's hair grow grey from waiting so long? :)

Judge
19-02-2016, 11:35
How long do you spend at the PO? Is there a line? Can you see people's hair grow grey from waiting so long? :)

Not long at all, 2 ppl were in front ,2 boxes cost 400ru to send, in and out under 10 mins.
I'm sure if you become a regular customer they will even start small talking with you.
Many Russians are buying from aliexpress, no charge, cheapish good,all in rubles, no bad idea for you,then you could sell them on ebay. .Local postal service here has vastly improved ..

Judge
19-02-2016, 11:56
Message to NATO, this doesn't sound like the plans of a country that's about to invade its neighbours,

The Russian military budget will be reduced in 2016 by 5 percent due to the economic situation in the country, the local Vedomosti newspaper reported citing a source close to the Defense Ministry.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160219/1035016486/russia-military-spending.html#ixzz40bQKzO2a

Carl
19-02-2016, 12:46
You want us to believe you're a man?

Tell us Willy, what kind of a man blames everything on America, can't pay his own rent, doesn't pay child support, doesn't have a regular paying job and constantly questions the manhood of other men? You sound like a child.

Fantastika
19-02-2016, 13:44
Not long at all, 2 ppl were in front ,2 boxes cost 400ru to send, in and out under 10 mins.
I'm sure if you become a regular customer they will even start small talking with you.
Many Russians are buying from aliexpress, no charge, cheapish good,all in rubles, no bad idea for you,then you could sell them on ebay. .Local postal service here has vastly improved ..

400 Rubles for 2 boxes, very cheap. Here they have raised some rates, especially to far-off places (from Kansas, "far-off" is California, or Florida or New York). The rates are high because they pay employees $17/hour to start, then yearly increases. But it's a tough job, you are working constantly, not like government bureaucrats spending the day surfing the internet. Probably rates are low in Russia because of lesser employee cost. I have been hurt by Ebay's "Global shipping program" - they guarantee delivery to many foreign countries and all I have to do is send it to Kentucky (for $5-$8), where they then trans-ship it. But EBay is charging the foreigner, say, $27 shipping + $30 import fees, on a $100 item. Canadians are angry about this - they used to pay no import fees, and small postage, but now EBay is colluding with the Canadian (and other countries) government to extract import tax money from people who buy out-of-country. Another problem is tracking. I am glad to see Russia now has tracking, the bar-code is read at every stop along the delivery route. Next improvement will be international tracking, right now tracking stops at border. Not only that, but supposedly we have NAFTA, or "Free Trade" treaty with Canada.

China is not part of Ebay's Global shipping program.

Is the postage cost subsidized by Russian government? One of the many ways China practices "economic warfare" is help their exporters. If you go on Ebay, you can find millions of small items made in China, shipped from China, for $0.00 postage. My minimum postage cost is $2.60. So on a $5 item, you can pay Chinese supplier $5, or me, $7.60. Obviously you are going to save money, and buy from China, where the supplier gets subsidized by the government.

It's an unfair trading practice.

My Ebay sales to Europe - East and West - have dropped precipitously last year. With AliBaba and Chinese producers offering free shipping on $100 item, and the alternative is Ebay, with $100 for item + $28 shipping + $30 import tax, who ya gonna choose?

I see Aliexpress has free shipping on many items. They are doing same thing there - subsidizing their exporters - to the financial detriment of domestic producers of similar products. The only advantage I see to having China, Inc. manufacture everything is that all the polluting factories and toxic environmental chemicals are in China, and not here! :)

vossy7
19-02-2016, 14:25
I don't believe RL drinks any more but as I have just been to Auchan to prepare , gratifyingly , to my wonderful wife's homecoming...... it is glaringly obvious that the West still wants the already sosseled Russian populace to become even more sosseled......this is a real way of driving people mad......cheap drinks of the worst kind , I have a new name for this and it is called ' death by apparent happiness' .....and as my great old dad said....'fu%k the begrudgers'.....
RL , cheers:party:

Judge
19-02-2016, 14:38
I don't believe RL drinks any more but as I have just been to Auchan to prepare , gratifyingly , to my wonderful wife's homecoming...... it is glaringly obvious that the West still wants the already sosseled Russian populace to become even more sosseled......this is a real way of driving people mad......cheap drinks of the worst kind , I have a new name for this and it is called ' death by apparent happiness' .....and as my great old dad said....'fu%k the begrudgers'.....
RL , cheers:party:
I think RL still drinks, pubs, clubs of St petes will lose one of their best clients. ....maybe he's changed his drink, from cheap Russian beers to imported ale,now that he's enjoying the exchange rate.
Talking about imported ale, I saw Boddingtons at azbuka vkusa(paveletskaya) going for 299ru yesterday.
I just checked UK prices,

http://groceries.asda.com/product/bitter-stout/boddingtons-draught-bitter/80354037

It's cheaper here than in the UK...
Happy Friday to you too...:drink:

Judge
19-02-2016, 14:43
Is the postage cost subsidized by Russian government?

I was told all is paid from the Chinese side..

Russian Lad
19-02-2016, 15:16
I drink very seldom these days.:) Have gotten older and wiser.

Fantastika
19-02-2016, 15:27

I was told all is paid from the Chinese side..

I meant does the postage cost reflect the true cost? In the US, the Post Office is a semi-public "corporation" and it it is supposed to make a profit, so the postage rates they charge are what they need to break even or make a profit. For China, the postage cost for exporters is being subsidized by the government. I would suspect their domestic mailing services are probably expensive and inefficient.

Judge
19-02-2016, 20:42
My mistake about the Boddingtons, UK price is for 4 cans,compared to the same here just for the 1 can.

Judge
19-02-2016, 20:45

I meant does the postage cost reflect the true cost? In the US, the Post Office is a semi-public "corporation" and it it is supposed to make a profit, so the postage rates they charge are what they need to break even or make a profit. For China, the postage cost for exporters is being subsidized by the government. I would suspect their domestic mailing services are probably expensive and inefficient.

I believe all is sorted on the Chinese side,maybe there is some deal with the Russian postal service.
I would expect some shops here are complaining about ppl buying from aliexpress, the other month there was talk about every 20 parcel will be checked, some new law, this will slow down delivery and even stop some parcels reaching the customers.

Nobbynumbnuts
19-02-2016, 20:57
Message to NATO, this doesn't sound like the plans of a country that's about to invade its neighbours,

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160219/1035016486/russia-military-spending.html#ixzz40bQKzO2a

If this were true the announcement would be made through an official channel, not 'a source close to the defense ministry..'

Judge
19-02-2016, 21:11
If this were true the announcement would be made through an official channel, not 'a source close to the defense ministry..'

It might be put on the agenda for discussion at a cabinet meeting ,there's even talk of a 7% cut,but 5% is more likely, that's if there is a cut...The finance ministry has been insisting for cuts in all sectors, will be a victory for them if they cut military spending,we will know in April about any cuts,watch this space.

Nobbynumbnuts
19-02-2016, 21:35
It might be put on the agenda for discussion at a cabinet meeting ,there's even talk of a 7% cut,but 5% is more likely, that's if there is a cut...The finance ministry has been insisting for cuts in all sectors, will be a victory for them if they cut military spending,we will know in April about any cuts,watch this space.

..and according to the Beano, Desperate Dan's run out of cow pies :winking:

vossy7
19-02-2016, 21:59
My mistake about the Boddingtons, UK price is for 4 cans,compared to the same here just for the 1 can.

Can you imaging , I was a simple engineer who managed the technology at Boddies brewery in Manchester (after doing the same at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin of course) before I became famous for my encryption capabilities.....really , it's easy when you are dealing with lots of drunks.....:not-talking:

Judge
19-02-2016, 22:23
Can you imaging , I was a simple engineer who managed the technology at Boddies brewery in Manchester (after doing the same at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin of course) before I became famous for my encryption capabilities.....really , it's easy when you are dealing with lots of drunks.....:not-talking:

No wonder your skills are in high demand here ....what's your take on the craft beer revolution that's happening here and around the world...it's like a new place is popping up every week here in Moscow.

Judge
19-02-2016, 22:25
..and according to the Beano, Desperate Dan's run out of cow pies :winking:

Actually the new info is from Reuters, I'll leave you to your comic trolling, :goodbye:

Uncle Wally
19-02-2016, 23:31
Tell us Willy, what kind of a man blames everything on America, can't pay his own rent, doesn't pay child support, doesn't have a regular paying job and constantly questions the manhood of other men? You sound like a child.

Where do you get I can't pay my own rent Carl? You making up stuff again? And where do you get off saying I don't "pay child support"? How do you know?

This is how and why I live in the place I do. I was drinking with a friend and told him I didn't like one of the new people that just moved in and I was thinking about moving. He told me that his babushka just died and ask if I would live in her apartment. I asked how much and he said "for you it's free". I offered to pay but he wouldn't hear of it. You don't understand Russian friendship or musicians, to bad for you Carl. As he explained it Carl is that I would be also helping him. He knows that I have done construction ( my first job building houses was when I was 13 years old) and I could watch /help with the remont. The babushka never wanted to do a remont because her dead husband had done the last and the people who rented the place were dirty and broke a lot of stuff. The first thing I did was fix the balcony door window because one of the glass was broken. They ripped the bathroom sink off and that was on the floor when I first came, now it's back in place kind of. Soon the full remont will start and I will make sure it goes right and fast. Have you ever had to deal with Tajik workers Carl? They can do a good job but they might stretch it out a bit. So as my friend put it I would be helping him too. Carl you just don't understand music or the music business. Maybe it's just money, money, money to you, which I think it's sad. To not do what you want in life is a waste. You may think that you need to make lot of money so people will respect you. Me I never really wanted to be a drummer. My dad was just a very good Jazz drummer and I was lucky enough to see, meet, have dinner with some of the greatest musicians in the world. Not your "normal" life. It was just that I played so good. I grew up with Chicago, The Greatful Dead, Tower of Power, Jazz greats like Buddy Rich, Gene Kruper, Louie Belllson , Dizzy, Max Roach,Alan Dawson, Billy Cobham, yes I know you can't understand a life different than yours and why you can or will be able to understand a Russian life. , at least I never exported others to enrich myself. Can you say the same thing? My life for the last thirty years has been to make people forget / understand their troubles, what have you been doing with your life?

Someone who complains about not making enough money or their hardship is not a man. I know many people who had it most likely harder than him and most likely make more than him that are just happy with what the got now. Carl I broke my arm when I was 7 and my mom told my I was a pussy for complaining about the pain because there wasn't a bone poking through the skin. It was a only the next dat that she got tired of me saying my arm hurt that she took me to a doctor and he confirmed that my arm was if fact broken. I was brought up to work hard Carl and not to suck off other people. My hard work Carl made people love me, sorry most people don't like your greedy arrogant self, you choose your path Carl, I didn't, I just went with the flow and that is why I am loved and you need money. You need money Carl, I am good looking and talented, funny and friendly, I meet people and help them every day. What do you do Carl? I mean besides try to make as much money as you can and insult people? If you were so great yourself Carl you wouldn't even post here, you would be too busy trying to take over the rest of the world and make more money than everyone else. Be the King Carl even though you too will die and have little control over when. We are all going to die. . The Sun will one day burn everything you ever made so why can't we just respect /help everyone get through this and on to the next thing. Because we will all die someday and that is what makes us equal to any other thing that ever lived. Carl you and the rest of you as*hole are on your way to death so why do you condone killing and enslaving others? Just for your own stupid ego? You're worm food Carl nothing more so why complain about gravy? Think about it Carl anything you do will just be destroyed when the sun that gave you life burns and explodes. Everything you do Carl is for not. You and I are going to die and neither you or I can do shit about it. Everything you did and everything I wrote will be gone one day. Why make others suffer? I help people and make some happy and the spirit gives back to me. You suck and use try to dominate but yet can never find happiness. , because money, power and yourself is not where it's at. Love and tolerance of others and their choice (as long as they aren't pushing their agenda and killing people to do so like those bastards in America are) is ok. Love has nothing to do with f*cking. While some think love amounts to slavery, I believe love is equality. How could you judge or imprison ( like we all do to to the ones we think/believe we love. If you love someone set them free. Free is without judgement and if you have ever really been in love you will know that even if you hate them you will have a hard time Judging them and even less likely to condemn them. You will suffer and be glad, suffer and find it hard to get mad. Finally know what it is to be a woman, raped, naked, stoned and sad!

Carl
20-02-2016, 00:17
Where do you get I can't pay my own rent Carl? You making up stuff again? And where do you get off saying I don't "pay child support"? How do you know?

This is how and why I live in the place I do. I was drinking with a friend and told him I didn't like one of the new people that just moved in and I was thinking about moving. He told me that his babushka just died and ask if I would live in her apartment. I asked how much and he said "for you it's free". I offered to pay but he wouldn't hear of it. You don't understand Russian friendship or musicians, to bad for you Carl. As he explained it Carl is that I would be also helping him. He knows that I have done construction ( my first job building houses was when I was 13 years old) and I could watch /help with the remont. The babushka never wanted to do a remont because her dead husband had done the last and the people who rented the place were dirty and broke a lot of stuff. The first thing I did was fix the balcony door window because one of the glass was broken. They ripped the bathroom sink off and that was on the floor when I first came, now it's back in place kind of. Soon the full remont will start and I will make sure it goes right and fast. Have you ever had to deal with Tajik workers Carl? They can do a good job but they might stretch it out a bit. So as my friend put it I would be helping him too. Carl you just don't understand music or the music business. Maybe it's just money, money, money to you, which I think it's sad. To not do what you want in life is a waste. You may think that you need to make lot of money so people will respect you. Me I never really wanted to be a drummer. My dad was just a very good Jazz drummer and I was lucky enough to see, meet, have dinner with some of the greatest musicians in the world. Not your "normal" life. It was just that I played so good. I grew up with Chicago, The Greatful Dead, Tower of Power, Jazz greats like Buddy Rich, Gene Kruper, Louie Belllson , Dizzy, Max Roach,Alan Dawson, Billy Cobham, yes I know you can't understand a life different than yours and why you can or will be able to understand a Russian life. , at least I never exported others to enrich myself. Can you say the same thing? My life for the last thirty years has been to make people forget / understand their troubles, what have you been doing with your life?

Wow.. A fascinating insight to your psyche Willy. Thanks..but we've heard it all before.:yawn:

Fantastika
20-02-2016, 00:59
Where do you get...

Take it easy, Wally...you know you're not going to change people's minds here, mostly, they are set in their ways.

You place too much importance on this forum. So do I. For some reason, I just refuse to accept ignorance or stupidity (as I see it :) ). I'm sure whatever indoctrination other people receive leads them to think I am the loon. Mostly people are given their feed bags by the media and public education and they munch and graze contentedly.

As a former musician, I can understand (a little :)) where you're coming from. I was not able to hack the music scene with its drugs, alcohol, weird sex practices and scammers of all stripes. Kudos to you for sticking it out, and Moscow is probably better than the decadent New York scene. My biggest regret is missing ELO when they did a show in Samara. :)

Here's a couple of songs we used to do you might like (we strove to copy every note exactly, but you can tell it's not the original artist because of a couple of sour notes, no dubbing, etc.). Moi is on keyboards. "Soul Sacrifice" has a lot of percussion, and a drum solo (not that Pauli was a great drummer, he was good on Conga's) and "Mother Earth."

Soul Sacrifice (http://www.fairbrothers.com/rainbowtea/MP3s/01-01.mp3)
Mother Earth (http://www.fairbrothers.com/rainbowtea/MP3s/09-09.mp3)

vossy7
20-02-2016, 02:01
You guys have seriously not lived........but now I am happy:not-talking:

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 03:45
Actually the new info is from Reuters, I'll leave you to your comic trolling, :goodbye:

...fed to Reuters by someone from the ministry. Carry on spinning and dreaming! :winking:

Judge
20-02-2016, 08:10
...fed to Reuters by someone from the ministry. Carry on spinning and dreaming! :winking:

Like I said, wait and see, such decisions are taken democratically :),there are talks to be held about it, in April we we know, like I said if cuts are made, it's not the actions of a bloody thirsty warmongering country, unlike some who think Russia is these days. .

Judge
20-02-2016, 08:27
It looks like forigen debt is decreasing and the Kremlin coffees ( Russia's international reserves )are increasing,
http://tass.ru/en/economy/857956

http://tass.ru/en/economy/857661
Nobs, time for you to put your negative spin on this :tongue:

Judge
20-02-2016, 08:46
At least it's being discussed, time for them to start implementing what the guy said,

Should Russia get rid of its dependence on oil exports?

"The first thing that should be done is to develop competition," the expert said. "Apart from improving the judicial system, the economy can be diversified only through the development of competition," he added.

"The message that the state should allocate money to develop something is wrong. It is necessary to lift the regulatory and tax burden and then Smith’s methods will be at work to fill business niches with those who want to develop this activity," the expert said.

More:
http://tass.ru/en/opinions/858009

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 10:34
It looks like forigen debt is decreasing and the Kremlin coffees ( Russia's international reserves )are increasing,
http://tass.ru/en/economy/857956

http://tass.ru/en/economy/857661
Nobs, time for you to put your negative spin on this :tongue:

...Judge, Russia will be great again one day. Keep believing! :winking:

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 10:40
Like I said, wait and see, such decisions are taken democratically :),there are talks to be held about it, in April we we know, like I said if cuts are made, it's not the actions of a bloody thirsty warmongering country, unlike some who think Russia is these days. .

..probably just sightseeing! :winking:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35598892

RAF jets intercept Russian bombers heading to UK

Judge
20-02-2016, 10:51

Probably looking for clinks in the armour.

Really, heading to the UK, Russia isn't allowed to fly around the Atlantic now,paranoia is starting to set in. :)

Judge
20-02-2016, 10:51
...Judge, Russia will be great again one day. Keep believing! :winking:

No claim to greatness, but coffers are filled for rainy days. .

TolkoRaz
20-02-2016, 10:58

Demonising those conducting legal activity! ;)

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 11:02
Demonising those conducting legal activity! ;)

..legal it is but not international protocol :winking:

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 11:05
Probably looking for clinks in the armor.......

Right and provocation...:winking:

TolkoRaz
20-02-2016, 11:30
..legal it is but not international protocol :winking:

Really? The US of A does it - do they not set the standards? ;)

Suuryaa
20-02-2016, 11:34
At least it's being discussed, time for them to start implementing what the guy said,

More:
http://tass.ru/en/opinions/858009

Same thing over and over again. Only blah-blah.

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 11:37
Really? The US of A does it - do they not set the standards? ;)

..ah, if in doubt a what-aboutism! :winking:

Judge
20-02-2016, 11:45
Same thing over and over again. Only blah-blah.

You're right, but they do like their economic forums here, there is at least one every few months. ..

Fantastika
20-02-2016, 12:55
It seems to me that countries getting together to control production in order to get higher prices is unethical and should be illegal.

Consider that companies, within a country, colluding together to fix prices on an item, such as, say, clocks, or shoes, on the marketplace - in the US, the feds would bust them of "price-fixing" or even "racketeering."

Anyway, a few countries controlling the market fits the economic textbook definition of "oligarchy." The end consumer,the little guy, is the victim of unfair higher prices.

Where's the world cop when you need him? :)

Fantastika
20-02-2016, 12:58

You use that term to attempt to invalidate what other people post. Most of the time, the "whataboutism" is a valid and relevant comment. :)

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 13:27
You use that term to attempt to invalidate what other people post. Most of the time, the "whataboutism" is a valid and relevant comment. :)

..the subject was Russia and Britain

TolkoRaz
20-02-2016, 15:18

What is "Good for the Goose, is also good for the Gander!" ;)

Or, are you suggesting that there should be double standards?

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 15:31
What is "Good for the Goose, is also good for the Gander!" ;)

Or, are you suggesting that there should be double standards?

The situation involved Britain and Russia, not America. You have a fixation with America.
And anyway, if America is guilty of wrong doing then Russia can do the same? What kind of stupid side-ways logic is that?
Putin's government is morally bankruptcy :winking:

Fantastika
20-02-2016, 17:08
The situation involved Britain and Russia, not America. You have a fixation with America.

You said (it violated) "international protocol"..."international" means all countries, so comparison to any other country is valid.

Besides, the UK doesn't really have an independent defense department,they just follow what the Pentagoon is doing, or what NATO is doing.

FatAndy
20-02-2016, 17:37
:skipped:
Finally know what it is to be a woman, raped, naked, stoned and sad!
Comrade, so many letters... :jawdrop:

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 17:46
.."international" means all countries, so comparison to any other country is valid.......

I'll inform the UN :laughing:

Uncle Wally
20-02-2016, 17:54
Comrade, so many letters... :jawdrop:

It was a good night��

I didn't even remember posting it.��

Uncle Wally
20-02-2016, 17:57

What does that have to do with this thread. Focus numbnuts focus.

Uncle Wally
20-02-2016, 18:00

That's what you do. All the time.

FatAndy
20-02-2016, 18:12
It was a good night��

I didn't even remember posting it.��

This is good and correct ;)

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 18:15
I think Judge first mentioned Russia and warlike etc etc.

Wally, once a half-wit ALWAYS a half-wit :laughing:

Uncle Wally
20-02-2016, 19:19
I think Judge first mentioned Russia and warlike etc etc.

No you don't think. You spend your free time trolling this site and watching mindless entertainment. I am now wondering about your creativity. Being a "cook" (burger flipper) you would do much better if you could create something and not just be told what to cook.

TolkoRaz
20-02-2016, 21:49

Better than being a complete wit! :10310:

Nobbynumbnuts
20-02-2016, 21:54

..only just! :winking:

Uncle Wally
20-02-2016, 23:09

Half is better than none!

Uncle Wally
20-02-2016, 23:48
..only just! :winking:

Oh wow! Coming from a guy who's main connection to Moscow is the love of cheap vodka cocktails and most likely that he could finally get laid and now devotes his free time to trolling an expat forum for shits and giggles this insight is too valuable. You should repost it on Twitter and tell your mom about your special achievement for the day. I bet she'd be very proud of you. I also bet internet troll would look great on your resume! You're not getting any younger and since your government is wasting your pension on the phony Russian threat. (why would Russia need a small island full of drunken racist, ugly women and bad food? When they already have the largest land mass of any country is beyond me) you need all the work you can get. Under you latest achievements you can put, trolled Uncle Wally, posted propaganda about Putin and general disinformation about Russia to the great satisfaction of fenrir (who is he?) Carl (another guy that will be forgotten soon after he's dead) and Russian Lad the underemployed translator from St. Pete. I bet your mom will be so proud of you when you tell her you got thanked on expat.ru for a totally irrelevant and insulting post! Wow just think of the glee of your friends (that is if you have any) when you tell them of your exploits. You the champ!

Nobbynumbnuts
21-02-2016, 00:19
..have i upset someone?

W-H-A-T-A-C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-P-L-O-N-K-E-R! :laughing:

Uncle Wally
21-02-2016, 00:26
..have i upset someone?

W-H-A-T-A-C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-P-L-O-N-K-E-R! :laughing:

In your dreams troll. But if you want to tell your mom about it and post it on Facebook be my guest. You'll be a hero!

Fantastika
21-02-2016, 02:02

Being a wit is better than being a half-wit.
Being a half-wit is better than being a no-wit.

TR, did you just insult yourself? :)

Carl
21-02-2016, 11:20
Oh wow! Coming from a guy who's main connection to Moscow is the love of cheap vodka cocktails and most likely that he could finally get laid and now devotes his free time to trolling an expat forum for shits and giggles this insight is too valuable. You should repost it on Twitter and tell your mom about your special achievement for the day. I bet she'd be very proud of you. I also bet internet troll would look great on your resume! You're not getting any younger and since your government is wasting your pension on the phony Russian threat. (why would Russia need a small island full of drunken racist, ugly women and bad food? When they already have the largest land mass of any country is beyond me) you need all the work you can get. Under you latest achievements you can put, trolled Uncle Wally, posted propaganda about Putin and general disinformation about Russia to the great satisfaction of fenrir (who is he?) Carl (another guy that will be forgotten soon after he's dead) and Russian Lad the underemployed translator from St. Pete. I bet your mom will be so proud of you when you tell her you got thanked on expat.ru for a totally irrelevant and insulting post! Wow just think of the glee of your friends (that is if you have any) when you tell them of your exploits. You the champ!

More drivel from the resident site idiot... We've heard it all before Willy :yawn:

Nobbynumbnuts
21-02-2016, 11:34
More drivel from the resident site idiot...

The resident idiot?.......PMSL :laughing:

Russian Lad
21-02-2016, 14:49

An Exceptional one.:smug:

Uncle Wally
21-02-2016, 19:13
An Exceptional one.:smug:

Hey you made a funny! Good for you!

Because normally your post are very depressing.

Uncle Wally
21-02-2016, 19:17

Says the resident ain't got a clue.

Keep slaving away then come home to your propaganda TV. Oh what a life. "TV dinners by the pool, I'm so glad I finished school" Frank Zappa 1966

Russian Lad
21-02-2016, 19:25
Says the resident ain't got a clue.

Keep slaving away then come home to your propaganda TV. Oh what a life. "TV dinners by the pool, I'm so glad I finished school" Frank Zappa 1966

Why the envy? You are a dropout, Wally?:smug:

Nobbynumbnuts
21-02-2016, 19:40
Why the envy? You are a dropout, Wally?:smug:

..take no notice, he's just the resident i***t!! :laughing:

Uncle Wally
21-02-2016, 19:49
..take no notice, he's just the resident i***t!! :laughing:

Yes it's so easy to discount the truth and be lazy. Laugh away but who is going to care for you when you get old? The government?

Ah haha. They are too busy spending your money on nukes and non existent threats. Come time you need something they are going to say sorry numbnuts we spent it on the destruction of the human race.

Carl
21-02-2016, 22:33
Laugh away but who is going to care for you when you get old? The government?

Willy, you imply that someone will be taking care of you in your old age.. Who might that be?

TolkoRaz
21-02-2016, 22:42
Willy, you imply that someone will be taking care of you in your old age.. Who might that be?

A young and nubile nurse who has a 'thing' for drummers! :)

Russian Lad
22-02-2016, 05:10
A young and nubile nurse who has a 'thing' for drummers! :)

No young and nubile woman will want Wally when he is really old just for his drumming skills, they will all want USD, in this or that form, we both are aware of that, aren't we? There is no such thing as free hot sex when we get old. Poor Wally, stuck in the middle of sinking and snowy nowhere. If I was Wally, I would find my American passport and return back to the US to eat the humble pie there. For instance, if he moves to California he will still be able to live for many years there as a hobo, if he becomes homeless here after his squatting bliss ends no one will want to help him just for his glorifying Putin and his great achievements... This part is over and done with, Wally. How is your fridge doing? Has it won the battle with your tvset yet? :smug: The Russians are already shooting at each other for a chunk of kolbasa, I was counting on decent fistfights only, so it greatly exceeds even my expectations, I was like, wow, shooting a gun in a shop for a sausage! Quite impressive: http://www.lenoblinform.ru/news/2016/01/27/kolbasa-270116.html

Russian Lad
22-02-2016, 06:24
Video is available too now (didn't I tell you it will be fun?):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ9iYTCbKvE

Uncle Wally
22-02-2016, 10:00
Wow so much drama RL. You should write books.

Everything is fine RL don't worry I'm not.

We are all going to die in a nuclear war but if we don't I'll still have my girlfriend and a Russian pension.

Fantastika
22-02-2016, 10:34
Video is available too now (didn't I tell you it will be fun?):

It's a video of a shoplifter? What do the red circles at two places in the video mean?

The guy doesn't look like he's starving - he puts up a good fight. Either that or he's drunk!

Fantastika
22-02-2016, 10:35
No young and nubile woman will want Wally when he is really old just for his drumming skills, they will all want USD, in this or that form, we both are aware of that, aren't we? There is no such thing as free hot sex when we get old. Poor Wally, stuck in the middle of sinking and snowy nowhere. If I was Wally, I would find my American passport and return back to the US to eat the humble pie there. For instance, if he moves to California he will still be able to live for many years there as a hobo, if he becomes homeless here after his squatting bliss ends no one will want to help him just for his glorifying Putin and his great achievements... This part is over and done with, Wally. How is your fridge doing? Has it won the battle with your tvset yet? :smug: The Russians are already shooting at each other for a chunk of kolbasa, I was counting on decent fistfights only, so it greatly exceeds even my expectations, I was like, wow, shooting a gun in a shop for a sausage! Quite impressive: http://www.lenoblinform.ru/news/2016/01/27/kolbasa-270116.html

You're jealous because Wally has groupies. Even old rock stars have adoring young fans.

Uncle Wally
22-02-2016, 11:26
And look at those fully stocked shelves.

FatAndy
22-02-2016, 11:36

fenrir
22-02-2016, 11:44
Wow so much drama RL. You should write books.

Everything is fine RL don't worry I'm not.

We are all going to die in a nuclear war but if we don't I'll still have my girlfriend and a Russian pension.

How are you going to qualify for a Russian pension?

Carl
22-02-2016, 11:48
don't worry I'm not. I'll still have my girlfriend and a Russian pension.

Don't you mean a girlfriend with a Russian pension..?:laughing: Does she know that she'll be supporting two (you & her) in the golden years?:thinking:
Russian pensions don't stretch too far dude..

Carl
22-02-2016, 11:49

Andy, you must weigh 400kg with all the popcorn eat!

FatAndy
22-02-2016, 12:32
Andy, you must weigh 400kg with all the popcorn eat!
It's semki, healthy heritage of totalitarian past. :verycool: So only 112.