View Full Version : Fresh Russian Vehicles Are Showing Up In Eastern Ukraine

fenrir
05-01-2015, 13:07
http://www.businessinsider.com/fresh-russian-vehicles-in-eastern-ukraine-2015-1

And the games continue.

Benedikt
05-01-2015, 13:16
And the games continue.[/QUOTE]

on the big one that is...one has a long brown word, the other one a red black...

i trust google maps as much as i trust a Navigator. i prefer an old fashioned map. never leads me into a dead end, down a ditch or into a one-way street.

helenamoscow
05-01-2015, 13:54
The was offcial announcencement about many trucks with humanitarian help from Russia to however you call it now Eastern Ukraine, Novorossia, Donestsk People's Republic and Lugansk People's Republic. So this information is not sometning hot, which journalists can sell for a lot of money. Helena

fenrir
05-01-2015, 13:58
The was offcial announcencement about many trucks with humanitarian help from Russia to however you call it now Eastern Ukraine, Novorossia, Donestsk People's Republic and Lugansk People's Republic. So this information is not sometning hot, which journalists can sell for a lot of money. Helena

Those aren't trucks in the pictures.

Russian Lad
05-01-2015, 14:29

Hey, Fenrir, give us all a break here with your stupid assumptions, this is Tolko's civilian jeep fashioned with plastic to look as something military - he went to a groceries store for potatoes in Rostov-on-Don and got lost a bit in Lugansk - it happens often. Or maybe he even went there on purpose - everyone in Russia knows January is a great mushrooms picking season in Lugansk! Have some common sense before blaming people! Most likely Tolko is picking mushrooms for Russian orfans too, so stop meddling with charity.

TolkoRaz
05-01-2015, 15:21
http://www.businessinsider.com/fresh-russian-vehicles-in-eastern-ukraine-2015-1

And the games continue.

Clearly it is a Polygon!

Benedikt
05-01-2015, 16:33

for big boys, for boys with epaulettes, 2/3/4 * and the like....

PJB
05-01-2015, 20:56
Just some Russian army guys on vacation in Ukraine....................

bydand
05-01-2015, 22:02
Just some Russian army guys on vacation in Ukraine....................

Wonder to which country they want to bring next the -Russian style- of democracy .

FatAndy
06-01-2015, 04:48
Wonder to which country they want to bring next the -Russian style- of democracy .
It is The Biggest Military Secret, comrade. :)

bydand
06-01-2015, 21:42
It is The Biggest Military Secret, comrade. :)

Perhaps comrade, but, military secrets are the most fleeting of all.;)

FatAndy
07-01-2015, 05:25
Perhaps comrade, but, military secrets are the most fleeting of all.;)
And don't forget about several encryption layers. ;)