PDA

View Full Version : Rusmeister, what did I tell you?:)

Russian Lad
30-12-2014, 19:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-IEfKLkL1w

FatAndy
30-12-2014, 21:31
Bad job, tadjiks do much better... yet.

And what did you tell to rusmeister? :suspect:

Benedikt
30-12-2014, 21:35
Russian Lad: ???????

or maybe I don't understand the joke or whatever it was supposed to be.

Russian Lad
30-12-2014, 21:40
Rusmeister will understand, don't worry.:) He has a good memory and enough brains to process the conveyed message.:)

Fantastika
31-12-2014, 01:36
Rusmeister will understand, don't worry.:) He has a good memory and enough brains to process the conveyed message.:)

Rusmeister gave up on you a long time ago...:)

Russian Lad
31-12-2014, 02:09
Rusmeister gave up on you a long time ago...

When exactly did he hire you to present his opinions and stances on this forum?

Benedikt
31-12-2014, 07:49

and for sure not Rus. he is man enough to reply. and if he does not want to it is also up to him.
but it is a free country and free site and WE ALSO can voice our opinion.

no one hired you to speak for Russia all day long. you only have negative things to say about it. but we are a free country and a free site, so you can put down your drivel. it is then up to us the reply or to ignore.

Fantastika
31-12-2014, 11:18

On the 12th of Never, at 25:30.

Really, Rusmeister has found a solution, and so have I. But all you want to do is tear down what's there, the Russian system, shoddily constructed as it is. Then what? What's your plan? You are expecting order, prosperity and happiness to magically appear overnight, like they now have in Ukraine?

Russian Lad
31-12-2014, 12:10
but it is a free country and free site

I chuckled over this one. Yeah, right.

What's your plan?

Russia is Europe... Россия - это Европа.

You are expecting order, prosperity and happiness to magically appear overnight

No, I don't expect anything to appear overnight. And I don't measure everything in money, by the way. There are some notions that are above money. Many in Russia have forgotten about that, even me, I have to admit. Well, I have seen the light. The slow pokes will, too. If not through their brains then through their half-empty stomachs.

Fantastika
31-12-2014, 12:22
Russia is Europe... Россия - это Европа.

Russia is Russia. Europe is Europe. Is is is. :)

Russian Lad
31-12-2014, 12:24
Russia is Russia. Europe is Europe. Is is is.

Not so for me anymore. There is no more Russia for me - it is dead, metaphorically speaking. It was "murdered" when the first Russian killed the first Ukrainian this year in Donbass. And the new Russia is Europe - in the sense of values. I don't see Russia sharing some Chinese values anyway.

no one hired you to speak for Russia all day long

Whatever I say about Russia are my private opinions. My own opinions, I can still voice them in this "free country", no?

TolkoRaz
31-12-2014, 13:36
Interesting to see that only approximately 2,000 people protested last night in Moscow - a pathetically low attendance :10310:

VVP will be encouraged & emboldened to see that the majority of the country appear not to be opposed to him and his current political posturing.

RL, it seems that you are massively out of step with the majority of Russians :book:

fenrir
31-12-2014, 14:39
RL, it seems that you are massively out of step with the majority of Russians :book:

The same thing was said about those who opposed Hitler's regime. Look how that ended.

Russian Lad
31-12-2014, 14:41
Interesting to see that only approximately 2,000 people protested last night in Moscow - a pathetically low attendance

VVP will be encouraged & emboldened to see that the majority of the country appear not to be opposed to him and his current political posturing.

RL, it seems that you are massively out of step with the majority of Russians

Most russkies haven't felt the economic hardships yet, so don't flatter yourself. Many still believe that the current currencies rates are either just some random numbers unrelated to their lives or a clever, multi-stage move of the Russian leaders against the West. They are up for huge unpleasant surprises in the beginning of 2015. I wasn't expecting anything at all yesterday, actually. It was too cold, many are getting ready for the New Year. The narod is yet dormant, but they will wake up when they are hit in the belly with the new price tags and massive layoffs.
Besides, the yesterday gathering was illegal according to the new laws, many are simply scared to go to illegal gatherings. So, 2K people is a staggering number, given the circumstances. I was expecting like 50-100 people and was pleasantly surprised by how many showed up. What you take for defeat is actually a huge victory. Unlike you, the authorities seem to be aware of this and are scared - otherwise how would you explain 171 arrests and many thousands of policemen in the area?

Fantastika
31-12-2014, 16:11
Besides, the yesterday gathering was illegal according to the new laws, many are simply scared to go to illegal gatherings. So, 2K people is a staggering number, given the circumstances.

What's "staggering" is the hypocristy of the media. When 400,000 Tea Partiers demonstrate in Washington, the media belittles it by labeling them all 'racists", and it's a one-day news wonder. When 1,500 come out in Moscow, the media has a frothing frenzy and will promote, urge revolution, and worship at the altar of the criminals Pussy Riot.

Unlike you, the authorities seem to be aware of this and are scared - otherwise how would you explain 171 arrests and many thousands of policemen in the area?

Contrast that "horror" (in jail for a day) with the USA - where Obama ordered the IRS to interefere with the political and human rights of ALL of the MILLIONS of Tea Party members in America by investigating, via the IRS, the leaders of ALL of the various Tea Parties. Such investigations involve seizure of property and bank accounts just for "suspicion", denial of rights given to all other NGO organizations, and drag out for years...

Fantastika
31-12-2014, 16:23
...And the new Russia is Europe - in the sense of values. I don't see Russia sharing some Chinese values anyway.

What are you talking about? You reject traditional values/traditional religion. Values arise from, are merely examples of, transitory situations involving an ethical framework. Ethics in turn depends upon morality. Morality is based on religion.

What are these new "euro" values you are so fond of?

Russian Lad
31-12-2014, 16:46
Morality is based on religion.

That's a total lie. Since you have lied, our discussion has ended before it could have begun. Religion is separated from the state even in Russia (de facto it is not true, but still), in Europe religion is not viewed as equal to morality at all. It can mean morality, but it is not like morality cannot exist without religion and religion - without morality. look at ISIS - a lot of religion there.

Fantastika
31-12-2014, 17:21
That's a total lie. Since you have lied, our discussion has ended before it could have begun. Religion is separated from the state even in Russia (de facto it is not true, but still), in Europe religion is not viewed as equal to morality at all. It can mean morality, but it is not like morality cannot exist without religion and religion - without morality. look at ISIS - a lot of religion there.

Your evasion to my question about values (what are your "values"?) and lack of understanding of the building of a successful civilization is transparent as glass.

In any activity in which people interact, moral codes are developed. This is true of any group of any size – a family, a team, a company, a nation, a race.

What is a moral code? It is a series of agreements to which a person has subscribed to guarantee the survival of a group.

In any one nation, the dominant moral code is usually based on the moral code of the dominant religion of that country.

Religion is separated from the state even in Russia (de facto it is not true, but still),

VVP, I think is trying to re-institutionalize traditional morality based on Orthodox Christianity. This is why the Western "progressives" loathe him with such passion.

in Europe religion is not viewed as equal to morality at all.

Yes, morality based on Christianity is being rejected, and we can see the results in the accelerating social chaos. 1100 cars burned by immigrants in Paris, skyrocketing crime across Western Europe. Stagnation, looming economic collapse in Southern EU countries...

It can mean morality, but it is not like morality cannot exist without religion and religion - without morality. look at ISIS - a lot of religion there.

ISIS has a moral code based - a very evil moral code, based on an evil interpretation of a religion.

And you are right, this discussion is at an end, because you don't offer any solutions, all you do is criticize and knock down what other people have built. And besides, I have too much work to do...:)

Happy New Year! :celebrate: Watch out for 8-year-olds shooting fireworks at apartment buildings...keep your windows closed!

TolkoRaz
31-12-2014, 17:45
Most russkies haven't felt the economic hardships yet, so don't flatter yourself. Many still believe that the current currencies rates are either just some random numbers unrelated to their lives or a clever, multi-stage move of the Russian leaders against the West. They are up for huge unpleasant surprises in the beginning of 2015. I wasn't expecting anything at all yesterday, actually. It was too cold, many are getting ready for the New Year. The narod is yet dormant, but they will wake up when they are hit in the belly with the new price tags and massive layoffs.
Besides, the yesterday gathering was illegal according to the new laws, many are simply scared to go to illegal gatherings. So, 2K people is a staggering number, given the circumstances. I was expecting like 50-100 people and was pleasantly surprised by how many showed up. What you take for defeat is actually a huge victory. Unlike you, the authorities seem to be aware of this and are scared - otherwise how would you explain 171 arrests and many thousands of policemen in the area?

Extract from a report written by very experienced & credibly informed Kremlin / RF watchers:

We view sustained anti-government protests as unlikely given the failure of the opposition led by Alexei Navalny to capitalise on the wave of anti-Putin protests seen during the first half of 2012. Although he enjoys widespread sympathy for his campaign to reveal ostentatious wealth and corruption within the governing elite, this does not equate to widespread support for Navalny as a political leader.

The model of increasingly authoritarian rule that Putin has implemented since his re-election in 2012 is unlikely to change because of domestic and Western criticism of its response to opposition. Reputable opinion polls indicate that Putin continues to enjoy very high levels of popular support and approval ratings, often in excess of 80%. There is no threat to his position.

Benedikt
31-12-2014, 18:42
The same thing was said about those who opposed Hitler's regime. Look how that ended.

don't think VV will open up the Gulags again or build gas chambers. there is no need for war. there is plenty of lebensraum and riches in Siberia.no one will fight against their Slav brothers ( for expansion to the west if you might mean that).

Russian Lad
31-12-2014, 19:12
Putin continues to enjoy very high levels of popular support and approval ratings, often in excess of 80%. There is no threat to his position.

This doesn't exclude what I said.

Korotky Gennady
05-01-2015, 03:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-IEfKLkL1w

I wonder how much do they pay them for this dirty work ? :)))

9 $ an hour maybe ?

Russian Lad
05-01-2015, 04:29
Gena, long time, no see. Come here more often, you have missed all the fun. I have been verbally crucifying the "patriots" here. At first they squealed like little ungrateful piglets, now they are way more docile, after the ruble crash I have been promising them. It works like a charm. No strong ruble, no Novorossiya, no Western loans, no South Stream, no Mistrals, no place at G8, Pussy Riot girls on the loose and up to no good doing some weird witchcraft smack in the center of Moscow...
These "patriots", I have lost the count of their miserable failures. Hohoho. But they are cute, take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--LeOoohGrM

Fantastika
05-01-2015, 06:35
It shows what kind of person (and the US government and government media) when they support criminal scum like Pussy Riot, who invade peaceful churches and scream obscenities at the congregations, and billionaire money-launderers like Khordokovsky.

I like this one better - not the jackass journalist - the Tatars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc

Anyone who wears a hood to conceal their identity (and their STD's) is a criminal.

drbobguy
05-01-2015, 08:34
It shows what kind of person (and the US government and government media) when they support criminal scum like Pussy Riot, who invade peaceful churches and scream obscenities at the congregations, and billionaire money-launderers like Khordokovsky.

This just reveals your lack of understanding of liberal civic values.

Vocally objecting to how Pussy Riot and Khordokovsky were treated by the Russian justice system does not mean that you support Pussy Riot and Khordokovsky.

Fantastika
05-01-2015, 11:34
This just reveals your lack of understanding of liberal civic values.

Vocally objecting to how Pussy Riot and Khordokovsky were treated by the Russian justice system does not mean that you support Pussy Riot and Khordokovsky.

I'm happy as a pig in slop to revel in a "lack of understanding" of your "liberal civic values" whatever the hell that means.

I suppose your "liberal civic values" are exemplified in the manner in which a vicious international week-long smear and character assassination is once again launched on Sarah Palin because of a leaked photo of the family dog playing with her child.

When you have to resort to "vocally objecting" to the way criminals are treated to make a political point, it means you support the criminals and wish to encourage further criminal behavior, period. It's the same justification Progressives used to support brutal, murderous dictators like Fidel Castro and the Sandinista thug when they couldn't find anyone else to "vocally" oppose Ronald Reagan.

I can see more of your "liberal civic values" in play in the manner in which minority flash mobs and rioters are allowed to loot, vandalize and rampage across the West with scant reportage and with a "let them riot and burn" attitude from the Progressive authorities.

Russian Lad
05-01-2015, 13:54

I like this one better - not the jackass journalist - the Tatars.

The Tatars?:) Probably you meant the Cossacks? Check out the word "ряженые". You need some education, you sound like a rural college drop-out.:)
Anyway, now we all know you support whipping defenceless women - this time they weren't in a church. What else do you support? Beheadings? Stoning to death? Arbitrary executions by the firing squad? Don't you understand that your stance, if implemented, can actually be used against you? Note that they whipped a photographer as well - who wasn't doing anything remotely aggressive or illegal. For all intents and purposes, it could have been you walking your dog.

TolkoRaz
05-01-2015, 15:12
The Tatars?:) You need some education, you sound like a rural college drop-out.:)

Another insult by RL who consistently denies that he insults people and their intellect! :book:

Russian Lad
05-01-2015, 15:16
Another insult by RL who consistently denies that he insults people and their intellect!

Well, I apologize if it sounded a bit harsh, but it is really hard to have a meaningful conversation with a person who takes a Cossack for a Tatar, don't you think?:10293:

TolkoRaz
05-01-2015, 22:38
Well, I apologize if it sounded a bit harsh, but it is really hard to have a meaningful conversation with a person who takes a Cossack for a Tatar, don't you think?:10293:

There is no need to 'converse' if you do not think it is meaningful! :book:

Russian Lad
05-01-2015, 23:03
There is no need to 'converse' if you do not think it is meaningful!

Looks like you have been thinking hard for several hours regarding what to say (the time between your thank you and this post), so I am glad you have offered something meaningful.:) You are finally beginning to think - I like the new trend, please continue.:)

Korotky Gennady
06-01-2015, 03:46
Gena, long time, no see. Come here more often, you have missed all the fun. I have been verbally crucifying the "patriots" here. At first they squealed like little ungrateful piglets, now they are way more docile, after the ruble crash I have been promising them. It works like a charm. No strong ruble, no Novorossiya, no Western loans, no South Stream, no Mistrals, no place at G8, Pussy Riot girls on the loose and up to no good doing some weird witchcraft smack in the center of Moscow...
These "patriots", I have lost the count of their miserable failures. Hohoho. But they are cute, take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--LeOoohGrM

Hello Russian Lad. Happy New Year to you and your family ! :))

Of course, russian patriots are very docile. Putin worked up them to be such ones. I hope you know Strelkov's case.

http://img12.nnm.me/0/a/b/5/7/98931e9123ed5e1c7fdfb1429c5.jpg

Korotky Gennady
06-01-2015, 16:24
they are way more docile, after the ruble crash I have been promising them. It works like a charm. No strong ruble, no Novorossiya, no Western loans, no South Stream, no Mistrals, no place at G8

Sorry for my bad english. But it seems to me that the word "charm" isn't suited for this phrase.

Let native speakers correct me. :))))

Russian Lad
06-01-2015, 16:34
It is sort of an idiom, the whole phrase.

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/threads/192516-It-works-like-a-charm

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/12/messages/547.html

https://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Idioms/W/work_like_a_charm_374.htm

Korotky Gennady
06-01-2015, 16:55
RL, I understood your sentence of course. But I thought that it meant what this forumer probus said.

" - When you say "It works like a charm", does "charm" mean "magic"?

probus: I don't think so. That may have been the source of the original meaning, but the phrase has become an idiom. It simply means: it works perfectly every time. "

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/threads/192516-It-works-like-a-charm

Anyway it's not so important.

So it has sounded very strange for my ears that " No strong ruble, no Novorossiya, no Western loans, no South Stream, no Mistrals, no place at G8" work perfectly well. (It works like a charm)

Yaks
06-01-2015, 20:27
don't think VV will open up the Gulags again or build gas chambers. there is no need for war. there is plenty of lebensraum and riches in Siberia.no one will fight against their Slav brothers ( for expansion to the west if you might mean that).

You never cease to amaze though I don't know why I am surprised. The fact you use the term lebensraum would be offensive to most Russians if they understood the context.

Lebensraum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"It was the stated policy of the Nazis to kill, deport, or enslave the Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, and other Slavic populations, whom they considered inferior, and to repopulate the land with Germanic people.[7][8][9] The entire urban population was to be exterminated by starvation, thus creating an agricultural surplus to feed Germany and allowing their replacement by a German upper class.[7] The policy of Lebensraum implicitly assumed the superiority of Germans as members of an Aryan master race who by virtue of their superiority had the right to displace people deemed to be part of inferior races.[8] The Nazis insisted that Lebensraum needed to be developed as racially homogeneous to avoid intermixing with peoples deemed to be part of inferior races.[8] As such, peoples deemed to be part of inferior races living within territory selected to be Lebensraum were subject to expulsion or destruction.[8] Nazi Germany also supported other nations' pursuing their own Lebensraum, including Fascist Italy."

FatAndy
07-01-2015, 05:52
That ended with Russian tanks in Berlin. Do you hint?... :)

Russian Lad
07-01-2015, 07:06
That ended with Russian tanks in Berlin.

Yes, because Hitler was in Berlin back then...