PDA

View Full Version : The $h!t is going in USA (comprehensive)

Benedikt
24-12-2014, 21:25
http://news.yahoo.com/police-officer-missouri-shot-killed-man-pulled-gun-084531706.html

looks like another riot in the making. it will be a hot Chrismas there indeed.

fenrir
24-12-2014, 22:05
http://news.yahoo.com/police-officer-missouri-shot-killed-man-pulled-gun-084531706.html

I was waiting for someone to bring this one up. Watch the video. He got himself killed.

Uncle Wally
24-12-2014, 22:36
I was waiting for someone to bring this one up. Watch the video. He got himself killed.

It won't matter when most people are wishing he shot first.

TolkoRaz
26-12-2014, 10:19
It appears from the footage that he deserved to be shot!

If you point a gun at an armed Policemen, then you must accept the consequences! Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Uncle Wally
26-12-2014, 13:47
It appears from the footage that he deserved to be shot!

If you point a gun at an armed Policemen, then you must accept the consequences! Live by the sword, die by the sword!

It won't matter much, you know first kid that got shot wasn't such a great guy either and look what happened.

FatAndy
27-12-2014, 18:24
Insha alla...

Alan65
27-12-2014, 22:34

perhaps start a thread...another gopink dies of spice or crok

TolkoRaz
27-12-2014, 23:19

Gopnik?

Or is a 'gopink' somebody who is turning Gay?

Uncle Wally
27-12-2014, 23:33

Did you think that one up all by yourself?

Start a thread what's stopping ya?

Alan65
28-12-2014, 08:05
Did you think that one up all by yourself?

Start a thread what's stopping ya?

There is no need for me to...However if you, Benedikt et all spent as much time looking at the problems in Russia...I. . orphans, HIV, alcoholism, drug addiction, why so many talented people want to leave.. etc etc rather than the problems in America perhaps Russia would be a better place....We have a saying...charity starts at home, turn your attentions towards Russia first.:idea:

Russian Lad
28-12-2014, 10:53
There is no need for me to...However if you, Benedikt et all spent as much time looking at the problems in Russia...I. . orphans, HIV, alcoholism, drug addiction, why so many talented people want to leave.. etc etc rather than the problems in America perhaps Russia would be a better place....We have a saying...charity starts at home, turn your attentions towards Russia first.

Indeed, Ben, over 1300 children have been murdered in Russia this year alone. Feel like launching a probe into this? That's a lot of little, mutilated dead bodies, a true heap of juvenile dead flesh that just cries for your attention. Wonder how many of them missed a foreign adoption. Over 7 thousand little Russian children went missing this year. These cases also may be of interest to you.
http://www.newsru.com/crime/11dec2014/statmrdkidsbastryk.html

Uncle Wally
28-12-2014, 15:27
There is no need for me to...However if you, Benedikt et all spent as much time looking at the problems in Russia...I. . orphans, HIV, alcoholism, drug addiction, why so many talented people want to leave.. etc etc rather than the problems in America perhaps Russia would be a better place....We have a saying...charity starts at home, turn your attentions towards Russia first.:idea:

If America would stop trying to overthrow Russia and others then maybe they could spend more time on that.

FatAndy
28-12-2014, 15:38
That's a lot of little, mutilated dead bodies, a true heap of juvenile dead flesh that just cries
...with bloody tears...

Write "horror" novels, get some money, buy a flat, throw out TVs. ;)

Uncle Wally
29-12-2014, 17:38
Shots fired at a police car in LA.

Protesters in Ferguson sing "Deck the halls with rows of dead cops" on Christmas.

Uncle Wally
29-12-2014, 17:53
Did you know the the US government pays 2.6 billion dollars in welfare to people who work at WalMart? Every year!

Did you know that America has the largest amount of children living below the poverty line of any industrial nation?

Check back for more fun about America!

Uncle Wally
29-12-2014, 18:21
Last year America imported 70 billion dollars more stuff than they imported.

Just trading with China saw America import 45 billion dollars worth of products and only exported 9 billion dollars worth of products back to China.

PJB
29-12-2014, 18:22
Did you know the the US government pays 2.6 billion dollars in welfare to people who work at WalMart? Every year!

Did you know that America has the largest amount of children living below the poverty line of any industrial nation?

Check back for more fun about America!

Sources Please.............

Uncle Wally
29-12-2014, 18:29
Sources Please.............

www.Bloombergview.com

And McDonald's is just as bad. With many of it's workers collecting some kind of welfare payments.

PJB
29-12-2014, 18:48
Your link is to the Bloomberg editorial main page. Which article? And exactly which "welfare" services are the employees getting? Health care? Afterschool programs? And why is this big news and so shocking to you?

PJB
29-12-2014, 18:53
Westerners Eat Their Children verified by famous Western author J. Swift!!!!!

FatAndy
29-12-2014, 18:54
Shots fired at a police car in LA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQlNgBfXjfM

Protesters in Ferguson sing "Deck the halls with rows of dead cops" on Christmas.
Insha alla. Let Obamka deal with it. Finally, he was preaching smth regarding race unity a couple of days ago... It's f@$k!ng business of US.

vossy7
29-12-2014, 18:54
An American walked into an English pub and asked for a pint of Budweiser.

The barman replied "You're American aren't you?"

The man says, "Yeah. Could you tell by the drink I ordered, or the accent?"

The barman replied. "Neither, you are the fattest fu$k I have ever seen." :celebrate:

Uncle Wally
29-12-2014, 19:05
Your link is to the Bloomberg editorial main page. Which article? And exactly which "welfare" services are the employees getting? Health care? Afterschool programs? And why is this big news and so shocking to you?

No healthcare is on top of that.

Why is that "so shocking?" You're not joking are you?

Wal-Mart rakes in 17 billion dollars a year, 25% of Americans buy their food there and the six people who own it have as much wealth as 1/3 of Americans.

And tax payers are giving them 2.6 billion dollars a year so their workers won't starve to death.

PJB
29-12-2014, 19:14
No healthcare is on top of that.

Why is that "so shocking?" You're not joking are you?

Wal-Mart rakes in 17 billion dollars a year, 25% of Americans buy their food there and the six people who own it have as much wealth as 1/3 of Americans.

And tax payers are giving them 2.6 billion dollars a year so their workers won't starve to death.

"Welfare" is a general term that encompasses a lot of services that many Americans are entitled to. Unless you give us a link to the article or tell us what services these people are getting we have no idea what you are talking about.

Also people who work part time or temporary jobs are more likely to qualify for government programs. Are these people getting "Welfare" students working part time ? then your statement could say "American Government Helps Students".

Uncle Wally
29-12-2014, 19:25
"Welfare" is a general term that encompasses a lot of services that many Americans are entitled to. Unless you give us a link to the article or tell us what services these people are getting we have no idea what you are talking about.

Also people who work part time or temporary jobs are more likely to qualify for government programs. Are these people getting "Welfare" students working part time ? then your statement could say "American Government Helps Students".

No they are fulltime. You don't remember last year when Wal-Mart had a food drive for needy people but just forgot to tell anyone that the "needy" were their own employees? This happed in Ohio I think.

When I get off my phone I"ll post a link if you are goolgely challenged.

PJB
29-12-2014, 20:07
No they are fulltime. You don't remember last year when Wal-Mart had a food drive for needy people but just forgot to tell anyone that the "needy" were their own employees? This happed in Ohio I think.

When I get off my phone I"ll post a link if you are goolgely challenged.

I looked on your link and there were about 50 articles about 50 different subjects and not one of them was about Wal-Mart employees on Welfare.
Although there were a lot about Putin and the crashing Ruble.........

PJB
29-12-2014, 20:17
Wally,
I'm curious as to why you would start this thread? Why are you so intent on promoting the "evil America, land bereft of morals and soul" Russian propaganda?

You say you live in Russia, have a Russian female companion(s), are very happy there and plan to stay forever. So if you are so happy what's your beef? Nobody is forcing you to live in America are they? How is America affecting you negatively in any way?

FatAndy
29-12-2014, 20:24
Wally, I'm curious as to why you would start this thread?
PJB, please notice the thread title and content is changed.

Now everyone who doesn't like "US of A", may release the volume of... hmmm... issues... Here. ;)

PJB
29-12-2014, 20:25
Wow. that was weird. I'm posting in a new thread for the last hour and it suddenly merges with an older thread. Now the old thread has some really nonsensical and off subject posts.
Wonder what happened???? :eh:

FatAndy
29-12-2014, 21:13
Wonder what happened???? :eh:
The Earth has collided with the sky's axis. ;)

PJB
29-12-2014, 21:27
The Earth has collided with the sky's axis. ;)

Phew! That's a relief. I though my holiday celebrations were clouding my thinking :)

FatAndy
29-12-2014, 21:49
Phew! That's a relief. I though my holiday celebrations were clouding my thinking :)
No, absolutely nothing special. Prepare your Xmas tree for second (New Year) celebration.:-)

vossy7
29-12-2014, 23:36
Andy you would make a great M & A man:11158:

Uncle Wally
30-12-2014, 00:04
Wally,
I'm curious as to why you would start this thread? Why are you so intent on promoting the "evil America, land bereft of morals and soul" Russian propaganda?

You say you live in Russia, have a Russian female companion(s), are very happy there and plan to stay forever. So if you are so happy what's your beef? Nobody is forcing you to live in America are they? How is America affecting you negatively in any way?

Well if America would stop trying to hurt Russia and get her into a war I would have no beef. See I don't have to go to America, America keeps coming to me. Why don't they just stay home and take care of the multitude of problems they have at home, then we could all live in peace.

Uncle Wally
30-12-2014, 00:07
Andy you would make a great M & A man:11158:

What's"M and A" mean?

Please don't make me guess and Andy have to move the thread to bardak.

Armoured
30-12-2014, 04:07
Why don't they just stay home and take care of the multitude of problems they have at home, then we could all live in peace.

That thinking would apply well to Crimea.

Well, would have, anyway.

What's"M and A" mean?

Mergers and [-]ass[/-]acquisitions.

PJB
30-12-2014, 04:16
Well if America would stop trying to hurt Russia and get her into a war I would have no beef. See I don't have to go to America, America keeps coming to me. Why don't they just stay home and take care of the multitude of problems they have at home, then we could all live in peace.

This may come as a surprise to all the faithful watchers of Russian TV: America Is NOT Coming To Invade Russia. Nor does America have any interest in starting a war with Russia. We have no interest in Russia, no TV shows about Russia no daily news reports about anything in Russia. Yup. We're just not that into you.

I know you think we want your resources but really, we have more than we need in our own country. What we don't have we can buy a lot cheaper on the world market than it would cost to start a war with Russia.

Now if you are worried about us invading you, stop looking in the sky for bombers and start looking at your local stores. If you don't want us (and all of our Western European buddies) having any power in Russia then Russians need to stop buying our products, stop watching our movies, stop listening to our music and stop trying to be like us. Russian language is now filled with American words and phrases and your advertisements are even in English. (see those SALE signs at the big malls). Our cars are driven on your roads and our western religion and churches are very popular. So why aren't you trying to De-Americanize Russia instead of just telling stories about "awful America"? Also have you gotten your Russian citizenship so you will be eligible to defend Russia if she does get invaded?