PDA

View Full Version : Public discontent to rise in the Gulf States?

Benedikt
20-12-2014, 09:41
http://news.yahoo.com/gulf-braces-tough-times-over-oil-price-plunge-152543617.html

from the read of this article, it will become reality. the -Arabs- will have to start working themselves. and not have hordes of -slave labor- calling to their every beck and whim.
maybe it will be better for the few who do not rely solely on the oil revenues alone. but most of the wealth is being concentrated in the hands of a few rulers and their families and suckers up.
maybe it was a short-term and one-time gain for the camel herders. because that's what they have stayed and still are. let them go back to herd camels again and sell their dried dates...

Russian Lad
20-12-2014, 12:01
Yawn.

Benedikt
20-12-2014, 13:41
Yawn.

there is another one, in German so i will not bother posting, in NIGERIA it has already started. the oil workers are on strike already.

as i said the camel herders are not the only ones who have oil.

Uncle Wally
20-12-2014, 23:50
http://news.yahoo.com/gulf-braces-tough-times-over-oil-price-plunge-152543617.html

from the read of this article, it will become reality. the -Arabs- will have to start working themselves. and not have hordes of -slave labor- calling to their every beck and whim.
maybe it will be better for the few who do not rely solely on the oil revenues alone. but most of the wealth is being concentrated in the hands of a few rulers and their families and suckers up.
maybe it was a short-term and one-time gain for the camel herders. because that's what they have stayed and still are. let them go back to herd camels again and sell their dried dates...

In Iran they actually manufacturer things. In the others, most live off the state.

TolkoRaz
20-12-2014, 23:57
The Saudis are actually going to benefit in the long run as the low oil price is closing down / bankrupting a lot of the smaller oil producers. Hence, they are not cutting production to raise the price per barrel ;)

The Saudi end game is to gain a greater share of all oil production - the current low prices will pay huge dividends in the future.

Nobbynumbnuts
21-12-2014, 00:42
In Iran they actually manufacturer things. In the others, most live off the state.

Iran is not part of the 'Gulf Sates', in fact they are not even Arabs...;)

Uncle Wally
21-12-2014, 02:00
Iran is not part of the 'Gulf Sates', in fact they are not even Arabs...;)

So please remind me why I should hate them?

Nobbynumbnuts
21-12-2014, 11:43

You use that word a lot. Why all the anger? ;)

fenrir
21-12-2014, 12:06

Your bigoted side is coming out.

fenrir
21-12-2014, 12:07

Who said anything about hating anyone on this thread?

Russian Lad
21-12-2014, 13:33
Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
Your bigoted side is coming out.

Yeah, it sounds rather venomous, intolerant and racist indeed. Now it is more clear why Ben was forced to move to the modern Russia and didn't find a decent spot in the modern Europe.:) :coffee:

bydand
21-12-2014, 13:37
Who said anything about hating anyone on this thread?
Wally says he loves every living thing. I think he is fooling only himself.

Russian Lad
21-12-2014, 13:46

I assume you have missed the word "shagging" after the word "loves". He has offered gay sex to me on many occasions here, I am sure many other forum member have been approached by this individual also, regardless of their gender.:)

Nobbynumbnuts
21-12-2014, 14:33
I assume you have missed the word "shagging" after the word "loves". He has offered gay sex to me on many occasions here, I am sure many other forum member have been approached by this individual also, regardless of their gender.:)

Wally's a sandwich short of a picnic! ;)

Uncle Wally
21-12-2014, 15:46
You use that word a lot. Why all the anger? ;)

Why do you think I'm angry? I just asked why I would hate Iran which I don't but America says we all should.

Uncle Wally
21-12-2014, 15:51

I said I have a respect for all living things. You are so full of yourself you respect nothing.

Uncle Wally
21-12-2014, 15:53
Numbnuts do you get joy from insulting people? You seem to do it alot.

Uncle Wally
21-12-2014, 15:58

I never "offered" you gay sex. What I said was "I hope you like gay sex because when they put you in prison for anti Russian ranting you"ll be having a lot of it". Not my fault if do understand English and like to dream alot.

Nobbynumbnuts
21-12-2014, 16:00
Numbnuts do you get joy from insulting people? You seem to do it alot.

Only those that are a sandwich short of a picnic! :D

Uncle Wally
21-12-2014, 16:27
Only those that are a sandwich short of a picnic! :D

Ok I understand you feel bad about yourself and need to put others down and make fun of them. You are a miserable human being. I hope someday you will see that this just leads you to further unhappiness.

Nobbynumbnuts
21-12-2014, 16:34
Ok I understand you feel bad about yourself and need to put others down and make fun of them. You are a miserable human being. I hope someday you will see that this just leads you to further unhappiness.

...i'll make a note of it ;)

fenrir
21-12-2014, 17:09
I just asked why I would hate Iran which I don't but America says we all should.

Your question has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

bydand
21-12-2014, 17:59
Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
I just asked why I would hate Iran which I don't but America says we all should.

Any reference(s) to where America says we should all hate Iran? Or just another one of your they say...

As far as I know, America is (not so) simply trying to prevent Iran from producing nuclear weapons. Much like N. Korea.

Before you spout about my dislike for Iranians, I should tell you some have been at my dinner table; I find them to be nice people, like most.

Uncle Wally
21-12-2014, 23:25
Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post

Any reference(s) to where America says we should all hate Iran? Or just another one of your they say...

As far as I know, America is (not so) simply trying to prevent Iran from producing nuclear weapons. Much like N. Korea.

Before you spout about my dislike for Iranians, I should tell you some have been at my dinner table; I find them to be nice people, like most.

You're joking right? For the last 30 years America has been trying to make out like Iran is the bad guy but I know better.

Look buddy show some photos with Iranian looking people or I say you are full of @#&%

Yaks
22-12-2014, 00:20
You're joking right? For the last 30 years America has been trying to make out like Iran is the bad guy but I know better.

Look buddy show some photos with Iranian looking people or I say you are full of @#&%

Iranian looking people? Heck i could pass as one. You have the turkic azeri in the north, kurds in the west,arabs in the far south, balochs in the south and east and persians in the middle. All looking quite different.

Uncle Wally
22-12-2014, 00:38
Iranian looking people? Heck i could pass as one. You have the turkic azeri in the north, kurds in the west,arabs in the far south, balochs in the south and east and persians in the middle. All looking quite different.

You look like Shrek don't kid yourself. And what was Shrek?

Yaks
22-12-2014, 01:06
You look like Shrek don't kid yourself. And what was Shrek?

well I am hardly green. But uzbeks mistake me as someone from khorezem and khiva-which are the original aryan people the same as persians. Green eyes are common among certain tajiks,dari speakers and persians. but then Russians think I am Russian too for my "slavic" appearance.

bydand
22-12-2014, 12:56

I agree with you that Iranians are good people, and you say I'm "full of @#&%, if I don't have photos?:eh: Lame Wally, lame.

Russian Lad
22-12-2014, 13:01
I never "offered" you gay sex. What I said was "I hope you like gay sex because when they put you in prison for anti Russian ranting you"ll be having a lot of it". Not my fault if do understand English and like to dream alot.

I clearly remember you did offer it to me.:) As to prisons, better worry about that yourself, because if Russia turns into the North Korea you as a foreigner would risk much more than me here, and your singing praises to Russia would look extremely suspicious, because you are a former? American.

fenrir
22-12-2014, 13:13
I clearly remember you did offer it to me.:) As to prisons, better worry about that yourself, because if Russia turns into the North Korea you as a foreigner would risk much more than me here, and your singing praises to Russia would look extremely suspicious, because you are a former? American.

Maybe you are on to something, RL. He is overcompensating so much that it IS suspicious. How better to infiltrate a spy into the country than as an 'ordinary' American who 'hates' his country and is a self-professed Russophile?

Russian Lad
22-12-2014, 13:27
How better to infiltrate a spy into the country than as an 'ordinary' American who 'hates' his country and is a self-professed Russophile?

Yes, that's exactly my point. And he has a Russian woman for cover. Very smart, but not smart enough - we have still blown the lid off it.:question::evilgrin: Where do you hide the microfilms, Wally?:) We need to inspect your drums and other equipment. As a Russian I must remain vigilant in this turbulent time.

Uncle Wally
22-12-2014, 14:14
Yes, that's exactly my point. And he has a Russian woman for cover. Very smart, but not smart enough - we have still blown the lid off it.:question::evilgrin: Where do you hide the microfilms, Wally?:) We need to inspect your drums and other equipment. As a Russian I must remain vigilant in this turbulent time.

That's ok I won't worry just yet. You will most likely go first.

Uncle Wally
22-12-2014, 14:19
Maybe you are on to something, RL. He is overcompensating so much that it IS suspicious. How better to infiltrate a spy into the country than as an 'ordinary' American who 'hates' his country and is a self-professed Russophile?

I don't hate America, I don't like what the government has done to destroy what the American revolution gave us. You on the other hand have been compliant in it's destruction. Very unAmerican of you.

bydand
22-12-2014, 15:00
I don't hate America, I don't like what the government has done to destroy what the American revolution gave us. You on the other hand have been compliant in it's destruction. Very unAmerican of you.

Yes Fenrir, you should be compliant Wally's Way. Run away to Russia, and whinge about (to no effect) America.

Uncle Wally
22-12-2014, 15:07
Yes Fenrir, you should be compliant Wally's Way. Run away to Russia, and whinge about (to no effect) America.

Isn't that what you did? I mean the running away part. You just whine about Russia and gravy but we're still glad you're here. Hoping someday you will see the light.

I do enjoy you trying to psyche me out. Foolish of you but funny to watch.