PDA

View Full Version : Hollande starts to brake away?

Benedikt
19-12-2014, 16:37
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/russia-sanctions-hollande-breaks-e-u-ranks-a1UgTMVDT9egpekbbxSmIA.html?cmpid=yhoo

looks like it.after all he might have to pay back a couple of billions for the 2 Mistral ships...They are nearly impossible to sell to anyone else because they were made to Russian specifications to work up in the cold North....

Denmark is now CONCERNED, -they did not want to cripple the Russian economy-....

Austrian farmers are squealing; Russian tourists and shoppers are cancelling en masse.

And Frau Merkel and Mr Cameron soon will have a storm brewing back home...

And all this comes a day after VV's speech, basically saying, we will NOT give in. And bootlick to the EU and the USA. And despite maybe pi*** ing against the wind, VV will not get his pants wet.

FatAndy
19-12-2014, 16:38
he might have to pay back a couple of billions for the 2 Mistral ships....
The prepayment was less than 1B oiros. The rest is determined by the contract.

Uncle Wally
19-12-2014, 16:48
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/russia-sanctions-hollande-breaks-e-u-ranks-a1UgTMVDT9egpekbbxSmIA.html?cmpid=yhoo

looks like it.after all he might have to pay back a couple of billions for the 2 Mistral ships...They are nearly impossible to sell to anyone else because they were made to Russian specifications to work up in the cold North....

Denmark is now CONCERNED, -they did not want to cripple the Russian economy-....

Austrian farmers are squealing; Russian tourists and shoppers are cancelling en masse.

And Frau Merkel and Mr Cameron soon will have a storm brewing back home...

And all this comes a day after VV's speech, basically saying, we will NOT give in. And bootlick to the EU and the USA. And despite maybe pi*** ing against the wind, VV will not get his pants wet.

We know they were forced to take a stand against Russia. That's why that plane was shot down (MH17) just show everyone America is very serious "dead" serious. Hungry is not a very happy camper now.

fenrir
19-12-2014, 17:11
[url]Austrian farmers are squealing;

Squealing? The only squealing I hear is from the Russian leadership. For months they blabbed on about how the sanctions aren't and can't hurt Russia and now we have the Not-So-Great Leader on TV saying how it will take up to 2 years to sort out the economic mess. Talk about an about face.

And what was that Medvedev said about food prices NOT rising. Hmm. Wrong again. Squeal away Putin and Co. The Saudis don't care.

AstarD
19-12-2014, 17:18
Willy, where DO you find enough tin foil to keep yourself in head wear?

FatAndy
19-12-2014, 17:26
Willy, where DO you find enough tin foil to keep yourself in head wear?
Astarochka, if you REALLY need it... welcome to nearest Perekrestok.

But aluminium foil doesn't perform any shielding vs. magnetic component of EMI, only vs. electrostatic one. To shield vs. magnetic one, use material with high coercitivity, like permalloy, steel, stainless steel etc. It will do E component as well. ;)

Squealing? The only squealing I hear is from the Russian leadership.
Comrade, do you breathe too much really democratic and, at the same time, hallucinogenic air in Revel' ? :) Or you prefer to give out wished for the valid? ;)

Russian Lad
19-12-2014, 17:31
Comrade, do you have hallucinations?

I think he is correct. I want the second wave of the crash to hit as soon as possible. Let it rip.

FatAndy
19-12-2014, 18:05
Let it rip.
Let. :)

Benedikt
19-12-2014, 18:29
The Saudis don't care.[/QUOTE]

and not the only one who pump.....

fenrir
19-12-2014, 18:47
The Saudis don't care.

and not the only one who pump.....[/QUOTE]

But they are the ones who count, as Putin and Co. have found out to their very great distress. They should never have dismissed Saudi concerns about Iran and Syria. Now they are going to pay, HARD.

Uncle Wally
19-12-2014, 21:08
[/COLOR]

and not the only one who pump.....

But they are the ones who count, as Putin and Co. have found out to their very great distress. They should never have dismissed Saudi concerns about Iran and Syria. Now they are going to pay, HARD.[/QUOTE]

Oooo I but Putin is shaking in his boots! I mean with Saudi's big terrorist network that they finance.

Please tell us why they "count" so much more than any other country? I thought only America was exceptional.

Fantastika
20-12-2014, 00:54
I think he is correct. I want the second wave of the crash to hit as soon as possible. Let it rip.

Make sure you're on high ground. The 2nd wave of the crash will take out the whole Northern Hemisphere.

fenrir
20-12-2014, 04:00
But they are the ones who count, as Putin and Co. have found out to their very great distress. They should never have dismissed Saudi concerns about Iran and Syria. Now they are going to pay, HARD.

Oooo I but Putin is shaking in his boots! I mean with Saudi's big terrorist network that they finance.

Please tell us why they "count" so much more than any other country? I thought only America was exceptional.[/QUOTE]

They count so much because they have caused the crash in lower oil prices if you haven't noticed. You know, that little thing that is killing the Russian economy.

Uncle Wally
20-12-2014, 23:58

Please tell us why they "count" so much more than any other country? I thought only America was exceptional.

They count so much because they have caused the crash in lower oil prices if you haven't noticed. You know, that little thing that is killing the Russian economy.[/QUOTE]

That won't kill Russia it will only make it change.