PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi traveler

tonyshi45
16-02-2008, 08:24
Hi there , I am very happy I found this site , :sunny:

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 12:44
Hi there , I am very happy I found this site , :sunny:

Yeah, Tony, that/s a good site. You are from NZ. Its amazing. I ve just returned from NZ,
Emerald country, in my view... People are very interesting. Pic of your compatriots is below...(taken in Christchurch with my small candid cam).

Arent they really beautiful? They are watching a street performer (clown) in the very centre of Christchurch. And we are watching them (like a Big Brother)

That woman on the left... She was the main reason for this pic to be taken... ;-))))

Clean32
16-02-2008, 13:10
thanks for that pic

I am sooooooo glad i didnt get hitched to a kiwi chick,

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 13:15
thanks for that pic

Personally I could not have just passed by and missed out that beautiful woman... Still I didn't pluck up courage to come round and ask how she was that day. ;-((( Maybe I should sign up for assertiveness-training courses...

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 13:21
thanks for that pic

And, Clean, where were you last night when people were meeting heavily at HardRock?
Why didnt you come???????????????????????????????????????????????

Waiting for a long list of excuses.

Clean32
16-02-2008, 13:27
Audi was sold 3 weeks ago, the pickup was sold on thursday. that leaves the Kamas's and im not driving them down old Arabat at 1.5 klm per litter yellow 76 plates, besides parking would be a bitch.

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 13:31
Audi was sold 3 weeks ago, the pickup was sold on thursday. that leaves the Kamas's and im not driving them down old Arabat at 1.5 klm per litter yellow 76 plates, besides parking would be a bitch.

Taxi? Elekstrichka? Pedicabs? Personal jet?