PDA

View Full Version : USA Budget, done at midnight, at its best

Benedikt
18-12-2014, 00:47
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/12/17/jon-stewart-goes-through-the-list-of-random-things-in-the-spending-bill-is-horrified/?tid=pm_politics_pop

I got the link from my USA contacts...the first few minutes I thought what a jerk the presenter, well that is TV. thought why the hell do I watch. but as it went further I also got to understand the way the guy talks. and had a laugh at the end, like the audience.

PJB
18-12-2014, 05:22
One of my favorite shows. Making fun of American politics and politicians is a favorite pastime here. We don't even have to worry about being vilified or arrested for it!

Fantastika
18-12-2014, 06:04
One of my favorite shows. Making fun of American politics and politicians is a favorite pastime here.
John Stewart, partisan political anti-Christian, anti-Republican hack. Let's see, out of 10,000 jokes , he's made 1 joke about Democrats and 9,999 about Republicans. Not toooooooo much of a bigot, is he? A comedian? About as funny as an post-partum abortion.

Democrat "Dirty Harry" Reid, never saw his "new house"? Maybe because he stole so much real estate during his tenure as Senate leader, he hasn't had time to visit all of his new mansions yet.

We don't even have to worry about being vilified or arrested for it!
Unless you're a Republican candidate for president - Rick Perry, charged with "budget crime", Chris Christie, charged with causing a traffic jam, Bob McConnell, charged with FEC violations that Democrats routinely violate, such as Democrat Congressman Charlie Rangel with $4 million in unpaid taxes that no one in the IRS is interested in prosecuting.