PDA

View Full Version : Friday's party - comments, photos, etc..

TD
16-02-2008, 00:50
It sure was nice to finally meet quite a few of you and I hope we can continue the tradition on a more regular basis. At the height of the festivities we had around 60 people present - probably more total over the course of the evening. :sunny:

Tara2007
16-02-2008, 01:03
Thank you for organizing such great party, it was really perfect Friday for me.
Thank you and hope to see everybody soon :-)

Korotky Gennady
16-02-2008, 01:42
Thank you for organizing such great party, it was really perfect Friday for me.
Thank you and hope to see everybody soon :-)

Yeah... it was a lot of nice people there. :)

And now i have only one question... how will i get up tomorrow at 7 a. m. to go at work :10168: ?

;)

Korotky Gennady
16-02-2008, 01:43
I have 2.5 litres of beer in me now though... :10241:

Korotky Gennady
16-02-2008, 01:48
And I should to admit that the western people have very good party culture though... The russians didn't have the such one (;

pjw
16-02-2008, 03:00
And I should to admit that the western people have very good party culture though... The russians didn't have the such one (;
:celebrate:
I dont understand KG, only 5 beers? Shame. Letting the side down. Whats going on? You on a diet? Let me know details about the evening! Good on you, my friend! :10518:

Miracle77777
16-02-2008, 08:26
Thank you very much for so wonderful evening ^^
I spent a great time and it was really dear for me to meet my friends-online in real Life....:hooray:
I even received my lovely Kangaroo for HB....:trampoline:.:mml:
All was perfect and I hope you didn't tired too much ;) ;)
See everyone here later and have a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miracle77777
16-02-2008, 08:29
Yeah... it was a lot of nice people there. :)

And now i have only one question... how will i get up tomorrow at 7 a. m. to go at work :10168: ?

;)

Gena?? Tomorrow, I mean today already :D - is Saturday!! Do you have lessons at 7 am at Sat??
:yikes: :yikes:

Miracle77777
16-02-2008, 08:36
I dont understand KG, only 5 beers? Shame. Letting the side down. Whats going on? You on a diet? Let me know details about the evening! Good on you, my friend! :10518:

Dear Pjw!!
I was very sad that you wasn't with us last night !! :cry: :cry:
Hope to see you in August in Moscow ^-*
Hugs.....................

turkgida
16-02-2008, 09:53
It was a lovely evening. Nice to meet you all.
Hope this turns into a regular event.

Special thanx to TD for his valuable efforts.

SalTheReturn
16-02-2008, 11:30
60 people for a site who was going down just few months ago only show a thing:
the potential of expat.ru is immense

hat off to the mods who did not stop caring for the site and did not abandon this place even when things were bad

yes post some pics

Sal

Natalia Popova
16-02-2008, 12:31
Thank you indeed for the nice party! It was great to talk to people in real and find new friends!:hooray:

Korotky Gennady
16-02-2008, 12:34
Gena?? Tomorrow, I mean today already :D - is Saturday!! Do you have lessons at 7 am at Sat??
:yikes: :yikes:

Yes. ;) I had them today at 8.30 a. m.... And it was the such shame on my head... I was late a lot... and a few tens of students were waiting for me in the auditorium... But pjw and Mira... really i don't know how it was... but when i got up today i crawled like a fly in my flat... and i just couldn't make my moves more fast... And even black coffee didn't help me in that... (; Yeah... really it's the such shame... And well... it's good that i don't work for a big corporations as some people i know... becoz i didn't think that they could endure the such my behaviour there. ;)... especially in dutch or german one.

Korotky Gennady
16-02-2008, 12:40
Yeah... and it was really sad that Clean32 and Bels were not with us... bels by the way many people asked me there... where you are ? or even 'who were you there ? "... but I couldn't find you out... :10241: So have you been on the party or not ? :confused:

kirk10071
16-02-2008, 12:50
It was a great time. Next time we hope to see Penelope, Guest and Bels! And perhaps Sal the Return would join us from Italy? Everybody was very pleasant to meet, and especially the Russians. I hope we will do it again soon.

turkgida
16-02-2008, 12:56
FYI the last ones standing were LalaLu, her guest and myself :applause:

I had to rise n shine at 7am today (work at 8:30)
Thank god I've managed just fine. Well, a colleague mentioned smt about my pinkish eyes but in a micro-second I blamed it on high-chlorine in my morning shower water ;-)

SalTheReturn
16-02-2008, 13:55
KG, what was your today's lesson about?:11629:

SalTheReturn
16-02-2008, 13:59
was MissO there? and what about MrsAnnElk? She has not posted yet!!!

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 14:00
KG, what was your today's lesson about?:11629:

Oh yeah, Gena, tell us pls.

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 14:01
was MissO there? and what about MrsAnnElk? She has not posted yet!!!

I PMed her. No answer yet. But she was definitely going to visit.

SalTheReturn
16-02-2008, 14:04
you mean you did not search for the cute brunette of the avatar?

shame on you:ninja:

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 14:07
Brunettes or blondes they are all beautiful...

elis
16-02-2008, 15:12
It was a great get-together! Thanks to TD and Boscoe for making it happen.

Wish I had been able to stay longer and meet more of you. (Next time.)

And yes Sal, MissAnn was there.

And my hat goes off to Turkida, LaLaLu and her guest for closing out the evening!! I'll bring my dog next time, so I can stay until the end, too. :)

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 15:16
FYI the last ones standing were LalaLu, her guest and myself

You were there? Curses! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you! [pouting]

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 15:17
Brunettes or blondes they are all beautiful...

You weren't even there!

But, yes, we were all spectacular!

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 15:24
Yes, many, MANY thanks to the forum folks who clearly went to great trouble to organize it and arrange for lovely drinks and nibbles.

Who was there?

I'm sure I will forget someone, but I spoke to ezik, JD, Rustralian, Boscoe, Australian, La-la-lu, Natalia, bluemidnight, elis, KG (who is a real pussycat in person, let me tell you!:shhhhhh:), Miracle (who is more beautiful than her avator, let me tell you) . . . I even heard the rapier-tongued Kirk was there, albeit in a more subdued and charming form. Perhaps someone else can confirm.

We were all looking for Guest, Judge, and AndreyS. We think they were part of the live band. Or maybe working the bar. Again, if anyone else can confirm . . .

Who did I forget?

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

turkgida
16-02-2008, 16:03
You were there? Curses! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you! [pouting]

:11629: we didn't get a chance to talk.
i had a little chat with MrAnnElk and he helped me identify you from a distance. couldn't get near you cause u were surrounded by an admiring crowd :hooray::nut::mml::inlove::hooray:

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 16:06
Okay. next time.

Perhaps you can be part of Girls' Banya Outing, tentatively scheduled for sometime in March. The two Natashas will help us organize it, I think.

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 16:14
Yes, many, MANY thanks to the forum folks who clearly went to great trouble to organize it and arrange for lovely drinks and nibbles.

Who was there?

I'm sure I will forget someone, but I spoke to ezik, JD, Rustralian, Boscoe, Australian, La-la-lu, Natalia, bluemidnight, elis, KG (who is a real pussycat in person, let me tell you!:shhhhhh:), Miracle (who is more beautiful than her avator, let me tell you) . . . I even heard the rapier-tongued Kirk was there, albeit in a more subdued and charming form. Perhaps someone else can confirm.

We were all looking for Guest, Judge, and AndreyS. We think they were part of the live band. Or maybe working the bar. Again, if anyone else can confirm . . .

Who did I forget?

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Judge lives on Malta nowadays while Guest is here.

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 16:23
I'll bring my dog next time, so I can stay until the end, too. :)

You cant leave your dog alone for an evening? I sometimes leave my cat for two days (and nights) and it's OK, she meets me at the door after my businesstrips straitfaced as if nothing had happened.

elis
16-02-2008, 16:30
You cant leave your dog alone for an evening? I sometimes leave my cat for two days (and nights) and it's OK, she meets me at the door after my businesstrips straitfaced as if nothing had happened.

Oh, Andrey. It's a long story. Check some of my pet posts out, and you'll understand.

elis
16-02-2008, 16:31
It was a great time. Next time we hope to see Penelope, Guest and Bels! And perhaps Sal the Return would join us from Italy? Everybody was very pleasant to meet, and especially the Russians. I hope we will do it again soon.

Where were you? Where were you? Were you wearing a cloaking device?

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 16:33
Oh, Andrey. It's a long story. Check some of my pet posts out, and you'll understand.

To cut a long story short... Elis, as far as I understand its your dog's pic on your avatar?

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 17:06

Okay, how did I miss you?

Were you the guy with the salt and pepper hair? Or the really blonde guy?

These are the only two guys I saw there who I know were part of our group but I didn't talk to. There may have been others, but these ones I was sure were part of our crowd.

elis
16-02-2008, 17:07
To cut a long story short... Elis, as far as I understand its your dog's pic on your avatar?

Indeed!! Perhaps I should update it with her Moscow-look.

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 17:08
Indeed!! Perhaps I should update it with her Moscow-look.

What? Blind panic? Or depair?

16-02-2008, 17:26

I was there... :9456:

elis
16-02-2008, 17:27

Were you traveling incognito? Were you there late or early.

Sorry I missed you. :(

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 18:22

I even asked around . . . no one admitted they knew you!

DJ Biscuit
16-02-2008, 18:28
Sounds like a fabulous party - well done to the team for organising it.

I am so sorry I couldn't make it but my job unfortunately took presendence, and we were packed out and I just couldn't get away. My bad.

However, I think the expat.ru team did a splendid job, 60 people is a huge turnout, massive, total respect to Boscoe, TD and Ezik. Well done guys.

jumatre
16-02-2008, 20:38
I am so happy that everybody is happy :7525:and will try to participate next time!! of course I hope that there will be a next time... :D

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 20:47
I am so happy that everybody is happy :7525:and will try to participate next time!! of course I hope that there will be a next time... :D

There must be next meeting.

hazelnut
16-02-2008, 21:48
very lively evening it was! thanks to the forum team for organaising it!

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 21:51

What was like that special drink?

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 21:54

Were YOU there, too? Oh, I would have like to talk with you!

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 21:55
What was like that special drink?

There wasn't a special, that I was aware of . . . I was just asked "What are you drinking?"

AndreyS
16-02-2008, 21:56
There wasn't a special, that I was aware of . . . I was just asked "What are you drinking?"

Anyway, it was a great fun.

hazelnut
16-02-2008, 22:06

yeah, me too... I'd love to meet you and Elis, and everybody... but I wasn't able to find you in such a crowd of people... :celebrate:

Miracle77777
16-02-2008, 22:11
Thank you indeed for the nice party! It was great to talk to people in real and find new friends!:hooray:

:yikes:
Nataliya, you was there, on party too??
I wanted so much to meet you...and MissO.....but seems I was to lazy for searching in a crowd....:D...Or maybe you attended after ten pm...when I already had to go......:o :(
Next time - we should PM before.....:iagree:

:celebrate: :celebrate:

Miracle77777
16-02-2008, 22:15
Yes. ;) I had them today at 8.30 a. m.... And it was the such shame on my head... I was late a lot... and a few tens of students were waiting for me in the auditorium... But pjw and Mira... really i don't know how it was... but when i got up today i crawled like a fly in my flat... and i just couldn't make my moves more fast... And even black coffee didn't help me in that... (; Yeah... really it's the such shame... And well... it's good that i don't work for a big corporations as some people i know... becoz i didn't think that they could endure the such my behaviour there. ;)... especially in dutch or german one.

My poor Gena :sunny: :sunny:
Its simply unfair go to teach after party's evening ...:iagree:
But...I was glad that, despite of your work - you was with us there^^
To be honest - in reality you are looking better than on your avatar.....I mean previous one, of course....:D
You are even Blond!!!!
:celebrate::celebrate:

Miracle77777
16-02-2008, 22:21

Yes, MissAnn....our Hazelnut was there...with Bambina if I understand right...:) I caught them for a few minutes..;)
They are really exciting and cheerful ladies ^^

:11721: :11721:

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 22:23
Bambina, too! Drat! I would have liked to have spoken to her, too!

Next time we need those dumb name tags!

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 22:24
To be honest - in reality you are looking better than on your avatar.....I mean previous one, of course....:D
You are even Blond!!!!

I agree! He's not bad!

Clean32
16-02-2008, 22:25
well theres only one thing i can say about all this

BUGGER

SalTheReturn
16-02-2008, 22:26
well theres only one thing i can say about all this

BUGGER

and whats that mean?

Miracle77777
16-02-2008, 22:28
Bambina, too! Drat! I would have liked to have spoken to her, too!

Next time we need those dumb name tags!

:D :D
Yeah...Good idea, MissAnn....
And even better to print there our avatars instead of names - more visible in Club's darkness....;)

BTW - I think I had spotted Kirk too...haven't chance to speak with him, though..:cry:..
as he was always chatting with someone else..
and I was toooo shy to speak with him first.....;) ;)

hazelnut
16-02-2008, 22:30
I agree! He's not bad!

:iagree:

MissAnnElk
16-02-2008, 22:31
and whats that mean?

It means "damn it all!"

Miracle77777
16-02-2008, 22:32
We forgot about Sovietpimp....I remember him well, as I greeted him on entrance...:)
Very nice guy....:shame:
And Tsaritza.....:hooray:...Gosh - she is really Blonde !!!
And nothing common with our stereotypes, I would say....:D
Who else :confused1:
Tara....Umutt.....Clixclix....Karamba....
Ooh...and of course Rustralian.....:D :D

SalTheReturn
16-02-2008, 22:32
It means "damn it all!"

is it breach of the forum rules then? should i click on "report this post"?

Clean32
16-02-2008, 22:34
and whats that mean?

non of your busness Sal, go away

SalTheReturn
16-02-2008, 22:36
non of your busness Sal, go away

what have you eaten for dinner? can you cook?

LalaLu
17-02-2008, 01:07
yes, me and turkgida were the last survivors, that much we enjoy it. was good to see again elis, MissAnn, Amanda, Natasha, and to meet there turkgida, mete, bambina and and other people.
Thanks to TD, ezik for great organizing and see you all again next time

Judge
17-02-2008, 01:13
It means "damn it all!"

No it doesn't...

:p:p:p:p:p
define:bugger - Google Search

pjw
17-02-2008, 02:29
It sure was nice to finally meet quite a few of you and I hope we can continue the tradition on a more regular basis. At the height of the festivities we had around 60 people present - probably more total over the course of the evening. :sunny:
:mml::mml:
I am so super-proud of you all for taking part. :mml: Im coming in August. Thanks to the mods for organizing the event! :mml: Sounds like everyone had a fabulous time. :mml:
But Id like to see those attending get the credits that were promised. :mml:1,000 - 2,000 per head I think is fair. :mml: Come on mods. :mml: Now the forum is rocks even more! :mml:

Australian
17-02-2008, 12:29
I think it was turkgida but someone said they saw TD snorting a line of coke off the bar when no one was looking.

turkgida
17-02-2008, 12:39
I think it was turkgida but someone said they saw TD snorting a line of coke off the bar when no one was looking.

:ak: heyyy australian, have i told u lately i don't like u? :p

Australian
17-02-2008, 21:07
Yeah, you better not show your face at the next party.

Miracle77777
17-02-2008, 21:21

:jawdrop: :10220: :11513:

elena_levicheva
18-02-2008, 00:08
Was really very nice evening! Thanks for perfect organization and very nice location!

Karamba
18-02-2008, 10:22
hahaha
thousand thanks for the Administration - it really was a great fun!:fireworks:

I'm upset that SOMEONE :rolleyes:didn't dance....
I hope u were not sick n tired of my askings..:D

bambina
18-02-2008, 11:58
Hello everybody, thank you TD and everybody who took a part in organizing such a wonderfull evening. I really enjoyed meeting you all and taking a part in it. Sorry Boscoe that we were not looking for you, so, next time, we will try not to upset you :). Now I know that Ezik actually is Ezhik () :), nice meeting turkida, lalalu, miracle77777 and everybody esle really nice seeing you all in person. Hope we will have such get togethers more often.

ezik
18-02-2008, 12:59
Couldn't believe how packed the place was and I had a very good time! So nice meeting all of you - still many more people to meet & greet next time as well.

Unfortunately had to leave at around midnight, but was glad to see the party being far from over! :D

Miracle77777
18-02-2008, 13:02
hahaha

:thumbsup:
Hmm...curious about this Someone......
But you were pretty well ;)
You feel music and rhytm...:iagree: - that's great...:10600:

Karamba
18-02-2008, 13:10
:thumbsup:
Hmm...curious about this Someone......
But you were pretty well ;)
You feel music and rhytm...:iagree: - that's great...:10600:

they know..:11629:

ezik
18-02-2008, 13:14
hahaha

Next time, I'll dance... Or I'll try to...

But remember that it's at your own risk. :D Your image may be severely harmed by my dancing skills (or, the lack of...)
:10641::10641::10641::10641::10641:

Miracle77777
18-02-2008, 13:20

But remember that it's at your own risk. Your image may be severely harmed by my dancing skills (or, the lack of...)
:

:bong: :bong: :bong:
Oh.....now I see.....:) :D
Gosh.....should stay there a bit longer..-:rant::rant:..and to make u dance as well...:)
Maybe next time....?? :shhhhhh::mml:

PS: I am not as good as Karamba.....so - don't know who will be more harmed.......:D :D

boscoe
18-02-2008, 13:33
Thanks to everyone who joined in and a special thanks to TD who did most of the organising.

A good time was had by all I think!

Karamba
18-02-2008, 13:36

But remember that it's at your own risk. :D Your image may be severely harmed by my dancing skills (or, the lack of...)
:10641::10641::

I don't care 'bout my image, thus do not worry 'bout this:)

Gosh.....should stay there a bit longer..-:rant::rant:..and to make u dance as well...:)
Maybe next time....?? :shhhhhh::mml:

PS: I am not as good as Karamba.....so - don't know who will be more harmed.......:D :D

next time -sure!:11629:
oh..u'r making my cheecks flushing
I do not think I'm good at all, do not flatter:jester:

Miracle77777
18-02-2008, 13:45
next time -sure!:11629:
oh..u'r making my cheecks flushing
I do not think I'm good at all, do not flatter:jester:

Do not be flushing...:) Girls doing compliments quite seldom...but if they do - it is really true.....:iagree: ;)

BTW - how was your friend?? Did he like a party????

Miss O
18-02-2008, 13:57
Hey Everybody, I'm In A Big Big Big Big Huge Envy!
I've Missed It Because Of Hard Working.
Where Will Be Next Time, I'm Sure, I Will Give Up All My Deals And Join You All.

But I Don't See Any Photos????

Karamba
18-02-2008, 14:09
BTW - how was your friend?? Did he like a party????

u know, he said: now I understand why people not from our (his) forum feel themselves as a Martain when they come to our (his) session :rolleyes:

surely he was glad, free beer (hello,TD:)) anyway made him happy:D

SalTheReturn
18-02-2008, 14:29
Hey Everybody, I'm In A Big Big Big Big Huge Envy!
I've Missed It Because Of Hard Working.
Where Will Be Next Time, I'm Sure, I Will Give Up All My Deals And Join You All.

But I Don't See Any Photos????

but you said you stopped working at 9...why didnt you go then?
60people will never happen again...

Miss O
18-02-2008, 15:03
I said I stoped working at 7.30! i was so tired, so decided go home. But really take pitty about that.

less or 60 people - it doesn't matter how much

SalTheReturn
18-02-2008, 15:30
I said I stoped working at 7.30! i was so tired, so decided go home. But really take pitty about that.

less or 60 people - it doesn't matter how much

it matters actually

if they keep doing the meeting regularly soon it will turn into a gang/a closed circle of friends

anyway you seem to be very popular!!! you got sms and PM because people wanted to see you!!!

Orion
18-02-2008, 15:37
I vote for the name tags and pictures and whatever...sitting here reading the forum trying my best to remember who was who that I met. Good time all around though. Hope that next time isn't another year away.

turkgida
18-02-2008, 15:54
I ... sitting here reading the forum trying my best to remember who was who that I met. ...

heyy, I remember you!!!:10220:

Haven't u chosen the elephant avatar as an allegiance to ur school?

I'm the one who visited TX at 15-16 & whose worst curse was "you're a VERY BAD person" back then :(

Orion
18-02-2008, 16:00
Turkgida - you got it. And I do remember you as well...your screen name made it is easy to remember.

Miss O
18-02-2008, 16:06
it matters actually

if they keep doing the meeting regularly soon it will turn into a gang/a closed circle of friends

anyway you seem to be very popular!!! you got sms and PM because people wanted to see you!!!

I hope next time, i will get pm and sms as well. I really want to join such wonderful party.

turkgida
18-02-2008, 16:16
...your screen name made it is easy to remember...

and how did you choose urs? special interest in greek mythology, or astrology?

tatarka
18-02-2008, 16:32

Thanks a lot to all who organized the party! I really enjoyed time being there! Nice atmosphere and pleasant conversations! Even some dancing :-)

Orion
18-02-2008, 16:33
Nickname from back in school relating to the story but it always has been one of my favourite myths...plus easy to identify in the night skies.

bambina
18-02-2008, 16:59
I vote for the name tags and pictures and whatever...sitting here reading the forum trying my best to remember who was who that I met. Good time all around though. Hope that next time isn't another year away.

Hey, I do remember someone said about elephant as an avatar :thumbsup:

LalaLu
18-02-2008, 16:59
Yeah, you better not show your face at the next party.

hey, who do you think you are to say this? with your attitude a lot of people will be happy if you will not show up.
Turkgida was great fun and i know i am not the only one who said this.

LalaLu
18-02-2008, 17:04

hi, we spoke too a bit at the end. of course i remember because of the elephant story.
was good to meet you, see you around

bambina
18-02-2008, 17:05
Hi Lalalu :), it is really sounds like a song Lalalu :wavey:

Australian
18-02-2008, 17:07
Good one turkgida! ;) now youve got everyone against me! someone must have put something in my drink.... maybe turkgida ;)
Hey LaLalau.. relax and have a sense of humour, I wasnt serious about 'turkgida not coming to the next party'

Orion
18-02-2008, 17:10
The Names are coming back as people post responses. I will say this, it was an interesting night because I think I was expecting it to be mostly Anglos that would be there and I ended up talking to Uzbeks and Romanians among others.

tatarka
18-02-2008, 17:15
I totally agree with La-La-Lu! How can someone dictate to another person not to show up somewhere!

LalaLu
18-02-2008, 17:24
Hi Lalalu :), it is really sounds like a song Lalalu :wavey:

hi bambina :10220: yes is like a song but i am not singing. i would like to have amy winehouse voice or some jazz singer.

bambina
18-02-2008, 17:30
hi bambina :10220: yes is like a song but i am not singing. i would like to have amy winehouse voice or some jazz singer.
Hey, I am glad you don't have a voice of Amy Winehouse, cos I would have ended up visiting you in a rehab, don't be upset about voice I am not any good singer either :)

ezik
18-02-2008, 17:35
Thanks a lot to all who organized the party! I really enjoyed time being there! Nice atmosphere and pleasant conversations! Even some dancing :-)

Tatarka was braver than me. But she drank Margaritas...

Orion
18-02-2008, 17:42
I heard that the margaritas at the Cantina on Tverskaya just short of Red Square were good. I've been there but didn't brave the margs or mexican food. Am I missing out?

ezik
18-02-2008, 17:43

LOL!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Like that's going to happen at the bar in Hard Rock Cafe! :D

He would have been immediately arrested by guest!

tatarka
18-02-2008, 17:43
Tatarka was braver than me. But she drank Margaritas...
Ezhik! That's not Margaritas' - I just like dancing:11088: What about dancing together next time? :applause:

ezik
18-02-2008, 17:46
I heard that the margaritas at the Cantina on Tverskaya just short of Red Square were good. I've been there but didn't brave the margs or mexican food. Am I missing out?

As far as I'm concerned, the best cocktails were at 30/7 bar, unfortunately closed. You missed out on 30/7, I'm afraid.

But as for cantina: drink, eat and share with us!

Karamba
18-02-2008, 17:53
What about dancing together next time? :applause:

Hey!!Hey!!!Keep the turn!!!:ninja::ak::evilgrin::verymad:
I am the first!:jester:

tukis25
18-02-2008, 18:02
Hey guys, what about repeating the success this coming long weekend? In a bigger or smaller crowd? let's fix the date and venue now!

tatarka
18-02-2008, 18:05
Hey!!Hey!!!Keep the turn!!!:ninja::ak::evilgrin::verymad:
I am the first!:jester:
Oops! Look, I agree the first dance is yours but all the others are mine :mml::mml:

Miss O
18-02-2008, 18:15
Hey guys, what about repeating the success this coming long weekend? In a bigger or smaller crowd? let's fix the date and venue now!

Hey-hey!
There are too many persons wishing to repeat it. Especially of whom missed it, like me.:gorgeous:

tukis25
18-02-2008, 18:18
yes, therefore i just go ahead and propose to have a party this weekend, even if it's a dozen of people only)). or is it free beers that gather a crowd?)))

Orion
18-02-2008, 18:27
I will be flying back to Moscow on Friday night...not sure of the time yet so not sure if i can make it but will try. Would definitely do it again on Saturday night!

tukis25
18-02-2008, 18:32
saturday night sounds better to me)) we're already 3 (if miss O joins in), already a party))). anybody else in?

ezik
18-02-2008, 18:47
Oops! Look, I agree the first dance is yours but all the others are mine :mml::mml:

Karamba is first as she made me solemnly promise to dance next time. Tatarka, I recommend you to take a close look at Karamba's face after the first dance. Then you decide if my 80s-flashback-electric-boogaloo-breakdancing attempts are worth the risk. :D

Orion
18-02-2008, 18:47
I am sure that you can get more commitments if you want to set a date/location/place. But even a small group would be fine around a table with a couple of drinks shared.

elis
18-02-2008, 18:59
I am sure that you can get more commitments if you want to set a date/location/place. But even a small group would be fine around a table with a couple of drinks shared.

Would we have to share our drinks? Or could everyone have their own. :D

Natkin
18-02-2008, 19:03
Ohhh, looks like I missed a great get-together...So when, when is the next one?
(Grabs notebook to write down a date and place)

Orion
18-02-2008, 19:20
Share - Only if they have those silly bendy straws in them...

turkgida
18-02-2008, 20:00
... Good one turkgida! ;) now youve got everyone against me! ...

there's no such thing as bad publicity, right? ;)

hazelnut
18-02-2008, 20:26
Oops! :mml:
Hi Tatarka! how are you doing? enjoyed the party, eh?
Nice to meet you, BTW! You were a life! :mml::applause::fireworks:

Tara2007
18-02-2008, 21:55
Hey, if you have a party, I'd like to join :mml:

Karamba
19-02-2008, 09:29
ok, I will think it over n then let u know my decision :11629::rolleyes::p

Karamba is first as she made me solemnly promise to dance next time. Tatarka, I recommend you to take a close look at Karamba's face after the first dance. Then you decide if my 80s-flashback-electric-boogaloo-breakdancing attempts are worth the risk. :D

hahaha, I shall say BOTH our faces..to be more objective!:)

tatarka
19-02-2008, 10:04
Hi Tatarka! how are you doing? enjoyed the party, eh?
Nice to meet you, BTW! You were a life! :mml::applause::fireworks:

Hi! I really enjoyed and I would stay more if Bambina didn't make me go home:10220: You know I'm a party girl :10518::10518: Glad I met you! You are so cute!:thumbsup:

tatarka
19-02-2008, 10:08
ok, I will think it over n then let u know my decision :11629::rolleyes::p

hahaha, I shall say BOTH our faces..to be more objective!:)
If you guys both have such faces I'll be just happy for you :thumbsup:

Miss O
19-02-2008, 10:15
saturday night sounds better to me)) we're already 3 (if miss O joins in), already a party))). anybody else in?

yeah. Saturday is great. me+1 friend

tukis25
19-02-2008, 11:28
great start! i think it's time to start a new thread no to confuse people around!.

bambina
19-02-2008, 11:31
Oh, another party coming? :thumbsup: I would be glad to join in, let you know later. As for tatarka's blames that i made her leave the party, next time promise not to intervene :11581:

tukis25
19-02-2008, 12:05
welcome to a new thread and a new party))

http://www.expat.ru/forum/expat-cafe/65202-another-get-together-sat-23-feb.html

hazelnut
19-02-2008, 13:29
if Bambina
But darling let's not forget that hadn't it been for Bambina we both would have hardly showed our shiny faces at the party at all! Let's be grateful then. And let's keep in touch. :wavey::10518:

pullar
20-02-2008, 00:03
Funduchok, It was nice to meet you and Tatarochka. See you both next time, which might be soon

tatarka
20-02-2008, 15:49
Yep, we might see each other again on coming Saturday :-)

bluemidnight
20-02-2008, 16:12
I'm adding my "nice to meet everyone"'s in a bit late. =)

It really was lovely to attach faces to the avatars and posts. And to hear so much English! I was very impressed with the Russians that I met - many of you have excellent English.

Did I hear something about possible pictures?