PDA

View Full Version : G20

zzhhst
15-11-2014, 13:46
How come R.T. is not reporting what took place at the G20? It was a Putin roast. Also, he was leaving the summit early.

annasophia
15-11-2014, 14:18
I'm lost in a shifting sea of political alliances and conferences and agreements. I thought all the Top Men were at APEC in Beijing just yesterday?

zzhhst, could you provide a link for your reference?

Yaks
15-11-2014, 14:48
They are all here at the G20 in my city of Brisbane. It is a really crazy time. A city of a couple million people and they gave us a holiday for it on friday. but if you are in the centre of the city you can't leave your apartment and people can't get into the city. it's in lockdown. insane security.

but it is funny as the streets are deserted but those who are out driving are using the city like a racetrack. All the police are in the centre so there are none on the roads in the suburbs-making it paradise for speedsters and hoons.

zzhhst
15-11-2014, 14:55
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/15/us-g20-summit-idUSKCN0IZ03C20141115

FatAndy
15-11-2014, 15:01
I'm lost in a shifting sea of political alliances and conferences <>
zzhhst, could you provide a link for your reference?
There are 2 tusovki indeed - APEC (finished) and G20 in Australia, Brisbane, both were planned much time ago, just got onto schedule with a week interval.

Regarding link, I guess all "reputable independent Western media" already have reported about roasted corps of The Dark Lord leaving Australia, hidden and quiet way ;)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/15/us-g20-summit-idUSKCN0IZ03C20141115
Why I'm not surprised with the last name of the first author? :)

zzhhst
15-11-2014, 15:09
Ok Andy just to be fair R.T. http://russian.rt.com/article/59657

Like everything east west we have a large contrast.:wavey:

The author. Very peculiar... lol I found other authors that were more dramatic. But I chose not to post it.

annasophia
15-11-2014, 15:43
So zzhhst, now that you have made us aware of this G20 in Brisbane, would you like to make a point as to why you brought the matter up? Some issue on your mind? What kind of nogoodnikness is going on down there? Fill us in.

zzhhst
15-11-2014, 15:50
So zzhhst, now that you have made us aware of this G20 in Brisbane, would you like to make a point as to why you brought the matter up? Some issue on your mind? What kind of nogoodnikness is going on down there? Fill us in.

Just showing the two sides of the story.

fenrir
15-11-2014, 17:21

In a nutshell, Putin is finding out just how despised he really is by other leaders in the world.

Fantastika
15-11-2014, 17:26
When I see pictures of Tony Abbott or David Cameron, they look like they are always angry. VVP, however, does not wear, on his face, any anger. Poroshenko, I have seen Youtube where the Chocolate King is quite angry, yelling at a meeting.

So who do you want on your side, some angry people or some levelheaded people?

Angry people make problems.

zzhhst
15-11-2014, 21:45
Sociopath:

A person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Fantastika
15-11-2014, 22:11
Sociopath:

A person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

I agree, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama - Sociopaths

zzhhst
15-11-2014, 22:29
Perhaps, just stand back and look at the big picture. You are a smart person. Figure it out. By the way I love Russia!!!!! Just not the family in charge.

rusmeister
16-11-2014, 08:03
In a nutshell, Putin is finding out just how despised he really is by other leaders in the world.

You might as well say just how "x sports team" is despised by the other teams.
Said leaders are all putting on a show, they are all part of a general wealthy aristocracy and generally benefit, even if only indirectly, from having an opposition they can officially oppose for the benefit of the spectators, their respective peoples.

Uncle Wally
16-11-2014, 10:12

I don't think he cares much.

fenrir
16-11-2014, 13:53
I don't think he cares much.

He cared enough to leave the party early. Some might even say he left with his tail between his legs.

Russian Lad
16-11-2014, 15:15
How come R.T. is not reporting what took place at the G20? It was a Putin roast. Also, he was leaving the summit early.

Rossiya24 has reported many foreign leaders were looking for a chance to speak to him, full of deep respect, but not everyone got a chance because he was very busy. Talk about lies. The Russian TV lies like a rock.

FatAndy
16-11-2014, 15:57
He cared enough to leave the party early.
Do you think he needed to continue blah-blah-blah? :)

Some might even say he left with his tail between his legs.
Say, comrade, say...:11629:

Rossiya24 has reported many foreign leaders were looking for a chance to speak to him, full of deep respect, but not everyone got a chance because he was very busy.
Was it in those short 15 min you watch TV every day, comrade? ;)

Russian Lad
16-11-2014, 16:58
Was it in those short 15 min you watch TV every day, comrade?

Yes. They give a brief synopsis of their daily lies regularly, to keep the sheep "informed". Just as Channel-1.

FatAndy
16-11-2014, 17:01
They give a brief synopsis of their daily lies regularly, to keep the sheep "informed".
Do I understand you correctly, comrade... sheep - it is you?!?! :jawdrop:

Russian Lad
16-11-2014, 17:06
sheep - it is you?!?!

Unlike the sheep, I don't take the sh't they spread at its face value. Like I said before, I watch it just to be aware what lying stage they are at. The sheep take it as real news and spend way more time on it. Besides, it is kind of entertaining.

fenrir
16-11-2014, 20:07
Snubbed at the airport, ate alone, shunted to the edge of the group photo and publicly berated. Tsk, tsk. No wonder he left early. I guess that 4-ship 'fleet' he sent didn't have the intimidation factor he had expected.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836488/From-Vlad-worse-snubbed-airport-sit-dinner-shunted-edge-family-photo-condemned-world-leaders-s-no-wonder-President-Putin-Russian-leave-G20-summit.html

TolkoRaz
16-11-2014, 20:41
Snubbed at the airport, ate alone, shunted to the edge of the group photo and publicly berated. Tsk, tsk. No wonder he left early. I guess that 4-ship 'fleet' he sent didn't have the intimidation factor he had expected.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836488/From-Vlad-worse-snubbed-airport-sit-dinner-shunted-edge-family-photo-condemned-world-leaders-s-no-wonder-President-Putin-Russian-leave-G20-summit.html

FatAndy
17-11-2014, 09:43

The caravan is going, comrade.

Better to envy in silence ;)