PDA

View Full Version : a super central room super cheap in exchange for some help

liubov
10-11-2014, 23:07
Me and my husband have been hosting via AIRBNB for a few years, now and then, we've got a 3BR apartment across from USA Embassy, Novy Arbat str.

As we need to be away during December and January, we're looking for a girl (more likely) who'd be willing to pick up our role as a host in exchange for a seriously discounted rent offer.

it's gonna be USD 350 per month, for which you get a smaller (still pretty big for one person) room in a pretty big historical apartment, 5 min walking distance from Smolenskaya subway, and two guest bedrooms and common space that should be well kept for the other guests too (floors, kitchen surfaces, bathroom etc - in order and no dust or stains on the stove, flowers alive and watered, you know, this kind of things -)

It's also 10 min walking from Krasnopresnenskaya.
Wi-fi, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and toilet separated.

I don't see a serious flow of guests comming this winter, but it sure will get more intense closer to New Year and Christmass holidays.
We're more likely to confirm to longer stays than many short stayers, but anyways we'll need the host to prepare rooms, sheets and all, explain how the keys work, laundry etc
Anyways we need the host to be able to let people in and out, be friendly and welcoming and probably to be able to help with some basic questions
"Check in" time is somewhat flexible but this can't work out if you need to be away every day 9 to 19, as I learned people often arrive noonish. And I am not saying this is going to be happening every third day, we'd rather have a few people staying for a week or two.

Please PM me with a few words about yourself and any questions you might have.

Thank you!
Liubov