PDA

View Full Version : Your opinon of the new Marketplace interface

TD
08-02-2008, 23:38
The idea behind this addition to the forums was increased functionality and a more professional looking interface. It also supports auctions and some rather interesting display options for premium advertisers which have not even been made functional as yet.

It is however rather different than the old way of doing things to which everyone is accustomed.

Please share your thoughts here and vote in the poll...

Albertina
09-02-2008, 00:22
Old way. I'm against changes like the Chinese :10479:

Let us get used to something and enjoy the old ways, don't let us go through changes all the time ... :-)

09-02-2008, 00:33
I voted for the old copy, but in fact think we should offer something completely new... more complete... I PM you :)

Miracle77777
09-02-2008, 23:23
:11030:
But I like new interface more!
Could explain my position:

>It looks like more professional....in a business way...
>It has a better order of advertisements - the old one was a little bit chaotic...
>There is a very good option - images...It is really convenient to make your opinion and preferences without opening every ad .......
>It has an ideal terms for ads - reasonable replacement with new ones...
(it will keep our users in constant visiting forum ;))

I voted for new marketplace - for me it personifys a new wave on Forum...:iagree:

09-02-2008, 23:50

>It has a better order of advertisements - the old one was a little bit chaotic...
>There is a very good option - images...It is really convenient to make your opinion and preferences without opening every ad .......

I voted for new marketplace - for me it personifys a new wave on Forum...:iagree:

Right, Miracle, but it could be even better with a site like molotok, for example :)

Penelope
21-02-2008, 18:23
I would like to send an ad to a friend, to see if he's interested, but can't seem to find a function to do that with the current system.

So, I would say I preferred when the Marketplace section was just called that, but with the same format of posting as regular posts, such as in expat cafe.

Bels
14-06-2008, 00:50
I voted for the unmentionable. The way it was before 2008. Since then expat.ru has dropped. All the way for the complete 2007 style, that's what I go for, as it was much better. The market place for lessons for example, has now become queite, and a complete failure. So the new styles as from the beginning after February 2008 have completely failed. Yet expat,ru was a winner in 2007 and January 2008 compared to other competing forums. Now what does that say!!

Bels
14-06-2008, 00:58

Sorry, it failed dismally, and I received no resonses. I gave it a try, but it doesn't work. People like to respond, as in a forum, and that's the way it is.

Bels
14-06-2008, 01:08
There is also a big problem that people want to give their emails and their telephone number, yet it is banned on expat.ru

I do undertand the view of expat.ru about protecting privacy. But if members so chose that is what they want, and they continue to do so !! Why not allow them. It means they have nothing to hide, of course they might splattered with spams and sales requests that they don't want, perhaps scams. But they are not stupid, they are only interested in what they are interested in, and they don't need this protection, as other forums are allowing it.