PDA

View Full Version : Travel easier and cheaper

rges
07-08-2003, 21:35
Hi .. i just came across this travel agency on prospect mira whose service was excellent and all proper planning on my long trip. The price was 30% cheaper than the other airline offices. I think they do visas also .. tel 2870692 / 2877432 / 2877532

neilmcg
08-08-2003, 00:01
I'm so glad you joined the Expat Site and made your very first posting just to tell us how pleased you were with them. Thank goodness you have no business connection with them, imagine how bad that would look? I'm sure you'll be making considerable contributions to the online community here on other topics in future. Not.

N.

kristian
08-08-2003, 10:19
Well, I guess they might actually be quite cheap. After all, you won't be paying for advertising!

Cretin Crusher
10-08-2003, 11:05
I called the number, and asked to book a ticket to NYC:

Here is what happened:

CC: I would like to book a ticket to New York City anytime in early September.

Agent: New York City? I am sorry, but I don't know where that is. What is the name of the airport to which you want to fly?

CC: John F Kennedy

Agent: Isn't he dead? We can't possibly fly there.

CC: John F Kennedy Airport services New York City. The airport code is JFK. I need a ticket for SVO-JFK-SVO.

Agent: SVO - OK - Sarajevo - so you want to fly from Sarajevo to John F Kennedy's gravesite?

CC: You must be joking. SVO is Sheremetyevo Airport. JFK is New York. Now, is this a travel agency or the durdom?

Agent: Durdom - yes, we have special packages to Durdom, the beach resort in Turkey.

CC: No, you are a turkey, and you belong in the durdom. Now, think twice next time before you post a disguised ad on the Expat Site, because I plan to post the entire dialogue.

Agent: But our prices are the cheapest in Moscow. Here, for Sarajevo to JFK I just found a deal for you - 4,000 dollars round trip.

CC: (exasperated) Please remove your brain from your *backside* and stuff it back in your head somehow. If you are a travel agent, I am a nuclear physicist. It'll be a cold day in Calcutta before I book a trip with you, and I'll do my best to make sure no one else does either.

Agent: You want to fly from Sarajevo to Calcutta?

CC: No, I want to fly from Grozny to Baghdad. I'll call you again tomorrow to book my flight (slams down receiver)!

moscowmail
10-08-2003, 16:32
Please keep the language clean.

Cretin Crusher
11-08-2003, 01:30
Ah, but this is authentic dialogue! ;) ;) ;)