PDA

View Full Version : Russian Airstrikes Against Nazi Terrorists

Jas
01-10-2014, 10:17
Shud Russia be able to send airstrikes to stop the Nazi terrorists in NovoRassiyah?
The West is totally write to be defending itself and minorities also from ISIS.
But what about Nazis what are just as evil? Do they get a free pass to rape, murder, to crucify little kids, to slaughter just as horribly as what their fellow maniacs are doing in the Middle East?
I wud say there is a very strong argument that Russia has a real right to take similar action against Nazis fighting for Kiev cos they are just barbarians. Also, u got a situation were these Nazis in Ukraine cud inspire Nazis in Britain or Europe to do Brevik style bad stuff. We already no Ukrainian Nazis attacked a British mosque and murdered a Pakistani pensioner by cutting his throat just cos he was a Muslim. So the danger is real. Evil is real. And we got to stand up and fight it.
What is shocking is that just like in the passed, some in the west stoopidly believe they can use these Nazis in Ukraine for they're own goals. They tried coloured revolutions, so now maybe a Nazi Putsch will get them what they want. Clearly this is the road to hell.
Russia shud really look hard at this situation and consider using planes to finish off the Nazis cos they got every right to do it.

Here are the little downclass rats what I am telling u about. Total Nazis. Just wanna use bleach on my mind to get them out of me head.

jpg.gif a-news-broadcast-by-german-zdf-station-on-september-8-showed.jpg (42.3 KB)
jpg.gif ukraine-nazi-emblems.jpg (63.8 KB)
jpg.gif 5.jpg

FatAndy
01-10-2014, 10:21
DNR/LNR guys manage good enough with Ukronazists. No need for direct involving of our air forces. It would mean the state of war. Not needed at the moment.

Jas
01-10-2014, 10:25
Honestly guys, civilization is totally under threat. We finally got America doing something in the ME and keeping 12,000 troops in Afghanistan.
Ok, but what about the threat in Ukraine from Nazis?

And the question what I am asking is cud this be the answer?
Russian air force tribute - YouTube

Jas
01-10-2014, 10:27
DNR/LNR guys manage good enough with Ukronazists. No need for direct involving of our air forces. It would mean the state of war. Not needed at the moment.

Er, so how come NATO isn't worried about a state of war and is doing the write thing?
State of war with who anyway? U just wud target the Nazi bandit groups. No one in this world wud complain. Everyone wud thank u in fact.

MickeyTong
01-10-2014, 13:25
Honestly guys, civilization is totally under threat. We finally got America doing something in the ME and keeping 12,000 troops in Afghanistan.

Why is it that a kafir state is trying to save the ME from the Islamic State? Why don't the Saudis send their airforce? or the Pakistanis? Or the Indonesians? Or the Iranians?

Why are Muslims unaware that there will be no legitimate Caliphate until Imam Mahdi rallies the faithful in preparation for the return of Nabi Isa? Surely these IS guys are recognised as imposters whose behaviour disgraces Islam and Muslims.....

Jas
01-10-2014, 13:40
Why is it that a kafir state is trying to save the ME from the Islamic State? Why don't the Saudis send their airforce? or the Pakistanis? Or the Indonesians? Or the Iranians?

Why are Muslims unaware that there will be no legitimate Caliphate until Imam Mahdi rallies the faithful in preparation for the return of Nabi Isa? Surely these IS guys are recognised as imposters whose behaviour disgraces Islam and Muslims.....

Er, no one asked the Pakistani airforce and anyhow, we cant do it cos it wud cause real tensions and wud just make it harder for Pakistani minorities so no way shud Pakistan get invloved cos we got our own issues. No thanks.

Iran? Er, Iran can't even help the Shia in Iraq and are doing all there efforts to support Bashar Al Asad. So they are busy and can't do much.

No, cos Muslims believe what they are getting told and that is that the IS guy is descented from the rasul so this is a kind of sign that he cud be the Mahdi- but the thing is left for people to make up their own mind about it and draw the dots. Many are coming to the rong conclusions but cos the IS guy isn't openly telling he's Imam Mahdi, the ulema are not really mobilsing to refute a claim he never openly made. But many are thinking this in a kind of naieve way u can say.

Jas
01-10-2014, 13:45
Surely these IS guys are recognised as imposters whose behaviour disgraces Islam and Muslims.....

I think there is a minority that wud agree with they're interpretation of the Sharia and think they are just defending Sunni Muslims what are getting trashed by the Shia and by Asad. They wud think they are just defendin Muslim lands as such.
So until there is another narrative then there is no solution cos soon civilian casualties will come and the ISIS position just gets more and more support. It's Catch 22 in other words. Muslims got so humiliated, some are thinking it's yawm al qiyammah or the last days and that Nabi Eissa is soon to come back. This is why they are thinking its a final battle type thing and even though its just how cults can be expected to think- it can pull in people what are desperate, hopeless, or just evil.

Russian Lad
01-10-2014, 14:26
Shud Russia be able to send airstrikes to stop the Nazi terrorists in NovoRassiyah?

Those whom you call nazi represent over 30 million people in the rest of Ukraine, most voted for Poroshenko. You suggest to exterminate 30 million people by air strikes?
Besides, over 100 countries in the world support Ukraine in its fight for sovereignty, we should bomb them too?
How about getting real?
As to your visual materials, how about this? (all in Russia). Please don't bomb us.

Jas
01-10-2014, 15:03
Those whom you call nazi represent over 30 million people in the rest of Ukraine, most voted for Poroshenko. You suggest to exterminate 30 million people by air strikes?
Besides, over 100 countries in the world support Ukraine in its fight for sovereignty, we should bomb them too?
How about getting real?
As to your visual materials, how about this? (all in Russia). Please don't bomb us.
Фаˆис‚‹ ƒже в œоскве!!? ˜ ‡‚о, наве€ное все из Ук€аин‹, да? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfF5Foh7ZvE)

Er RL, it tells fascists already in Moscow?
Check the question mark. So no one knows if its in Moscow and they are just mental cases anyhow. U cant compare them to Pravi Sektor and that gang cos in Ukraine they got real power. Some of it now I watch it seems to be in Russia but I feel sure Putin can stop it. This is why the state needs to have real control u can say. Its actually just a nonesence video trying to slag off Russia which is pretty sick if u think that Russian people right now, today even, are suffering from fascism. All countries got to guard against fascism anyhow.

The fascism in Chechnya was from the Jihadis btw. U shud take this horrible video down.

Russian Lad
01-10-2014, 15:09
So no one knows if its in Moscow and they are just mental cases anyhow. U cant compare them to Pravi Sektor and that gang cos in Ukraine they got real power.

Those are real pics, mainly from Moscow nationalist rallies, they are organized movements.
Liashko will get seats in the parliament, he is not different in any way from our Zhirinovsky.
Praviy Sektor got around 1% in the presidential elections, Svoboda is estimated not to receive 5% required to get into the parliament, so what real power you are talking about? They are on the fringes of the Ukrainian society if you care to check the facts.
Fine, I can remove the previous one. Here is the link to an officially acting party in Russia - see what they have as their official symbol (they are officially allowed to have their marches and rallies all around Russia, their last "achievement" - spraying gas at a concert of Makarevich, some concert visitors got gas poison and had to seek medical help, they boast about it - the very first article there):
http://www.drugros.ru/

AstarD
01-10-2014, 15:38
How about getting real?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfF5Foh7ZvE

Er RL, it tells fascists already in Moscow?
Check the question mark. So no one knows if its in Moscow and they are just mental cases anyhow. U cant compare them to Pravi Sektor and that gang cos in Ukraine they got real power. Some of it now I watch it seems to be in Russia but I feel sure Putin can stop it. This is why the state needs to have real control u can say. Its actually just a nonesence video trying to slag off Russia which is pretty sick if u think that Russian people right now, today even, are suffering from fascism. All countries got to guard against fascism anyhow.

The fascism in Chechnya was from the Jihadis btw. U shud take this horrible video down.
You don't read Russian, apparently.

Uncle Wally
01-10-2014, 15:42
Why no airstrikes,here's why.

White House exempts Syria airstrikes from tight standards on civilian deaths

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-exempts-syria-airstrikes-from-tight-standards-on-civilian-deaths-183724795.html

Russian Lad
01-10-2014, 15:51

In Chechnya it wasn't a factor, doubt it is now in Ukraine.

Uncle Wally
01-10-2014, 16:28
In Chechnya it wasn't a factor, doubt it is now in Ukraine.

Not the same.

Russian Lad
01-10-2014, 16:34
Not the same.

True, not exactly the same, because Ukraine is a sovereign state recognized as such by evey country on the planet, including Russia. Other than that, Russian and American bombs kill in about the same way, the Russian ones might be even less precise, mostly.

Uncle Wally
01-10-2014, 21:49
True, not exactly the same, because Ukraine is a sovereign state recognized as such by evey country on the planet, including Russia. Other than that, Russian and American bombs kill in about the same way, the Russian ones might be even less precise, mostly.

Yes US bombings in Syria don't kill anyone but then again I don't think they really want to kill any of their buddies.

In a guest appearance on Hannity last night Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a Fox News analyst, made an epic rant regarding Obamas much heralded air campaign against terrorist targets in Syria. He observed the massive bombardment by American military planes and missiles committed one very critical flaw: they occurred at night.

In the euphoria, the delight of seeing all these cruise missiles taking off and dramatic footage, all the analysts are missing one really big thing: these strikes last night were designed to limit terrorist casualties; these were not serious, manful strikes, said Peters.

Ill give you the evidence. Why did we go in at night? There was no air defense threat. We couldve done it in broad daylight. If you wanted to kill terrorists you wouldve hit those headquarters, those logistics sites at 10 or 11 in the morning when they were crowded with leaders, staff officers, flunkeys, etc.

Instead we hit empty buildings at night. We knocked down antennas, we blew out windows. That is not the way to defeat terrorists who behead Americans. We shouldve gone in in the morning, gone in heavy and killed acres and acres of dead terrorists. That is tactical success, continued Peters.

Read more,
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/3207405/posts?page=33

Russian Lad
01-10-2014, 21:57
So, what's your point? You want the Khalifat to succeed and to spread all over the world? Or you believe civilians don't die in a war?

Uncle Wally
01-10-2014, 22:12
So, what's your point? You want the Khalifat to succeed and to spread all over the world? Or you believe civilians don't die in a war?

They are not killing anyone! I think they bomb at night so they won't kill any of the terrorist they trained and gave weapons to. It's a show, Hollywood and a waste of money. Those missles cost like a million dollars a piece!

Fantastika
02-10-2014, 02:42
They are not killing anyone! I think they bomb at night so they won't kill any of the terrorist they trained and gave weapons to. It's a show, Hollywood and a waste of money. Those missles cost like a million dollars a piece!
It's political. Obama wants Americans to think he's doing something to combat Middle East terrorism, so they will vote his party (Democrat) in November.

As far as the "Khorasan Group" goes, the ostensible target of the air-strikes, which no one had ever heard of before, it is also political. Obama killed Osama, so that was supposed to be the end of Al-Qaeda. Al Qaeda doesn't exist anymore, so now we are told about this "new" "Khorasan Group."

Yes, the Tomahawk missiles are being used up at a fast rate.

Fantastika
02-10-2014, 02:45

White House exempts Syria airstrikes from tight standards on civilian deaths

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-exempts-syria-airstrikes-from-tight-standards-on-civilian-deaths-183724795.html

Good, I am not the only one who noticed this...

Also, the US military is keeping a tight lid on everything, and preventing the media access, as opposed to Bush's invitation to the media to come along with the army when they invaded Iraq.