PDA

View Full Version : Fantastika please watch this movie

Uncle Wally
27-09-2014, 00:53
I don't like Obama but he is no different than Bush or anybody who could become president. It's bigger than them.

End of America A movie you must see to believe YouTube 1 - YouTube

vossy7
27-09-2014, 02:25
I don't like Obama but he is no different than Bush or anybody who could become president. It's bigger than them.

End of America A movie you must see to believe YouTube 1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRyUQzokYs)

Wow.....I have watched this from start to finish , what an amazing lady.....thank you for sharing Wally.......am I now on THE list........scary sit ?

Uncle Wally
27-09-2014, 06:21
Very scary

Fantastika
27-09-2014, 08:15
I watched the first part of it. Very powerful movie, a great message, a very intelligent lady.

If Bush was putting the car to America's self-destruction into forward gear, Obama has his lead foot stuck on the gas pedal...

I know I have heard her name before. The Left doesn't seem to like her (why?) and she's no spokeswoman for the Right, either, if there is any "Right" remaining in America. By "Right" I mean "conservative" which means, to me, "less government interference and regulation in our lives, lower taxes, government is bad, big government is evil," and so on...

There is only one party in Washington, DC. Democrats and Republicans (RINO's - Republican in Name Only) when they arrive in DC, they become The Party, similar to the old Soviet Union, one party - the Communist Party - a corrupt, arrogant, and condescending intelligentsia - it exists only to continue its existence and lord it over the peons.

Have to watch the rest of it later, I mean, my "attention span" is like, 5 minutes? :)

Fantastika
27-09-2014, 08:26
[/url]

"...it's bigger than them..." yes, why does the West refuse to confront (by "confront" I mean go face to face with Russia, communicate, and listen, and reach understanding). Why does the West refuse to accept Russia as Russia is?

IMHO, the West views Russia as the last remaining holdout of the West's "New World Order."

Benedikt
27-09-2014, 08:57
[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1355246]I don't like Obama but he is no different than Bush or anybody who could become president. It's bigger than them.

and it shows in a condensed and comprehensive form what is really happening in the USA.

Uncle Wally
27-09-2014, 12:23
There is only one party in the US and that's the bankers party, all the rest are a smoke screen

Uncle Wally
27-09-2014, 13:55
There is a part two of this movie because it was made before Obama had his chance to step on the gas. You should watch the first part to understand better that we are in bigger trouble than you know.

Fantastika
27-09-2014, 15:18
There is a part two of this movie because it was made before Obama had his chance to step on the gas. You should watch the first part to understand better that we are in bigger trouble than you know.

The "Progressives" have taken over our courts, and our educational system. There are two "palaces" in most cities in the US - the high school, and the city administration. Both of these multi-million-dollar edifices are constructed with taxpayer funds, of marble, glass and steel, the finest most modern buildings in the city.

They are heavily guarded by armed police, and the public is definitely not welcome at the high school, lest they see Progressive indoctrination at work.

The city admin building, after you pass through the barriers and guard posts and are not welcome to see the city bureaucracy at work, is where you pay the city - traffic fines, taxes, licenses, etc. But don't lose sight of the fact they consider you beneath them, as they would hold a criminal in contempt, and a potential terrorist.

No other buildings are guarded - malls, movies, restaurants - only the schools and the government buildings, the two institutions the "Progressives" now control, and are steering like a sea-liner, dodging increasingly larger social icebergs, like the captain of the Titanic.

Fantastika
27-09-2014, 16:00
There is only one party in the US and that's the bankers party, all the rest are a smoke screen

Rush Limbaugh, probably the most intelligent man in America (and the most despised man in America by the media) who keeps millions of people in good spirits even as they see the decadence and spreading social disorder all around them, he is able to make jokes about and ridicule the daily signs of encroaching Western moral decay. :jester:

Rush, who is almost always optimistic about America, says what is happening now is "America's decline" (financial and spiritual) and that it can't and won't be stopped from within Washington. :irule: The honest politician, the man/woman of integrity, are demonized, vilified, run out of town, and/or charged with crimes. :bash: Rush says, the only possibility to prevent and stop, to reverse this American decline, would come from forces "outside."

I am thinking a new religion, worldwide in scope, to replace, or supplement the traditional religions - Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, etc. and give meaning and purpose to atheists and agnostics. Such a new religion would set a new standard for behavior, communication and understanding, not forced upon them, but freely granted by each spiritual being.
:sunny:
Such a new "religion" to unify everyone, with an agreed-upon morality and code of ethics in which people really are judged on their ability, and everyone enjoys life and understands we all have an unlimited potential to succeed and prosper, this would be one example of the "outside" force that Rush speculates about.
:mml:
That's my opinion. Rush says he doesn't know what it will be, but he is optimistic something will save America, even a surprise spaceship landing in the middle of the market in Yoshkar-Ola, a visit from the 6-legged aliens of Epsilon Auriga.

So, I am optimist. :cheerleader: There is a way out of mankind's mess. :mml: :reindeer: :mml: