PDA

View Full Version : Nigel Farage tells EU to 'grow up'

quincy
19-09-2014, 01:01
Stop playing wargames in Ukraine - Nigel Farage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjC6UhAM16Y

quincy
19-09-2014, 14:15
After Ukraine and Turkey will it be Azerbaijan and Georgia for the EU's empire builders?

annasophia
19-09-2014, 15:18
After Ukraine and Turkey will it be Azerbaijan and Georgia for the EU's empire builders?

Sounds familiar.

Now that the agreements and treaties of WW2 have worn out, there will need to be a WW3 to reinstall the newer version of the Old World Order. Again, possibly many millions of people will die. Again, the same elite hope to profit handsomely from this arrangement.

So far so good. It worked before, it can work again.

One wonders how it is possible for the same predictably tragic mistakes to be made over and over again, with the same tragic outcomes. There must be some deficit in the human genome.

Benedikt
19-09-2014, 15:42
There must be some deficit in the human genome.[/QUOTE]

brain and decency. common sense and civil courage.

TolkoRaz
19-09-2014, 15:50

Moldova, more likely! ;)

Hora din Moldova! :)

Х-Фактор 3 [Киев] Татьяна Гидион ''Hora Din Moldova'' - YouTube

Russian Lad
19-09-2014, 16:15
Yawn. Self-declared anti-fascists admiring the views of nationalists and fascists. It seemed funny at the start, right now it is sort of boring. The widest support of Russia's actions in the West comes from far right wing groups and individuals. Anyone cares to tell me why, isn't Russia fighting or at least opposing fascism in Ukraine, according to FatAndy and Rossiya24? It is a rhetorical question, don't bother to answer.

At the Russian command center:
- Our Motherland is under attack!
- Why, what happened?!
- Our tanks have invaded a sovereign state again!

Nobbynumbnuts
19-09-2014, 16:53
Sounds familiar.

Now that the agreements and treaties of WW2 have worn out, there will need to be a WW3 to reinstall the newer version of the Old World Order. Again, possibly many millions of people will die. Again, the same elite hope to profit handsomely from this arrangement.

So far so good. It worked before, it can work again.

One wonders how it is possible for the same predictably tragic mistakes to be made over and over again, with the same tragic outcomes. There must be some deficit in the human genome.

If i felt so cynical about the world i lived in, i would top myself! :rolleyes:

bydand
19-09-2014, 18:03
If i felt so cynical about the world i lived in, i would top myself! :rolleyes:

Easy Nobby, please. Annasophia is (if I remember correctly, excuse me if not) soon to give birth. My excuse for not having children of my own has been its a fuскed up world. More likely I'm just selfish (and a westerner at that), but I have two Russian stepchildren, and grandchildren. I would love to see a better Russia, I'll be here till I die.

Why is Russia (Putin) so afraid of NATO or Europe? [sarcasm] They have nukes! [sarcasm] Why can't, so far, for now, Russia have Rule of Law. The answer seems obvious to me and others. Russia had a chance to join NATO, EU would welcome Russia IMHO (if you can't beat them, join them); but no Russian oligarchs have a different agenda. Much to the detriment of the common Russian, which they don't care about.

Russian Lad
19-09-2014, 18:33
Easy Nobby, please. Annasophia is (if I remember correctly, excuse me if not) soon to give birth. My excuse for not having children of my own has been its a fuскed up world. More likely I'm just selfish (and a westerner at that), but I have two Russian stepchildren, and grandchildren. I would love to see a better Russia, I'll be here till I die.

Why is Russia (Putin) so afraid of NATO or Europe? [sarcasm] They have nukes! [sarcasm] Why can't, so far, for now, Russia have Rule of Law. The answer seems obvious to me and others. Russia had a chance to join NATO, EU would welcome Russia IMHO (if you can't beat them, join them); but no Russian oligarchs have a different agenda. Much to the detriment of the common Russian, which they don't care about.

What is really funny and screwed up in Russia is fuelling NATO tanks and rockets, benefiting from it and then pointing a finger at NATO and shouting: "Look! They are encircling us! We are under dire threat! Hey, we mean peace here! Die you fascist b-rds! Boom-boom-boom!" :10220::10220::10220: I am really fed up with this sh't.

Nobbynumbnuts
19-09-2014, 18:35

Pregnancy would explain it.
I don't live in Russia at the moment, if i did i would be concerned as to the direction the country was taking.
I live in the UK but if i seriously thought for a moment the government would contemplate WW3 to benefit corporations it would be time to run.

JanC
19-09-2014, 18:38
Why is Russia (Putin) so afraid of NATO or Europe?

We can only guess, but I would say "democracy". It works a lot better elsewhere than it does in Russia.

Farage is a good example of that, love him or hate him. Can you imagine a Russian version of Farage going against the establishment, receiving ample
coverage on state TV and in the papers?

Europe represents a level of democracy and rule of law that Russia's rulers aren't comfortable with. They don't want that kind of thing right on their doorstep. Better have some buffer countries in between where life is miserable and whose governments are under Moscow's economic control.

I just read today about the details of Russia's objections to the trade deal Ukraine signed with the EU. Why does the Kremlin think it has a right to object never mind veto anything Ukraine's elected officials are signing? It's only natural they would try to offer Ukraine a better deal in order to join Putin's new USSR *cough* customs union, but in the end the choice should be entirely up to Ukraine shouldn't it?

quincy
19-09-2014, 18:38
Yawn.

We have already established this is your greatest achievement in life!

Russian Lad
19-09-2014, 18:40
We have already established this is your greatest achievement in life!

I have a very long penis, too - 38 cm. PM me your email, I will send you a pic. Yawn.

quincy
19-09-2014, 18:41
There must be some deficit in the human genome.

Global imperialism has been around for a long time, the difference today is the technology and the power of the propaganda machine

quincy
19-09-2014, 18:42
Yawn.

Just because you learned a new word in English, you don't have to repeat it millions of times!

bydand
19-09-2014, 18:47
I have a very long penis, too - 38 cm. PM me your email, I will send you a pic. Yawn.

Now you're boasting. Diameter?

Mine's like a can of corn. No pics forthcoming.

bydand
19-09-2014, 18:52
Global imperialism has been around for a long time, the difference today is the technology and the power of the propaganda machine

The technology makes the propaganda machine less and less effective. Putin was too slow to curb the internet like North Korea, China, Egypt, Turkey, ... Do they have internet in Cuba?

Nobbynumbnuts
19-09-2014, 18:53
What is really funny and screwed up in Russia is fuelling NATO tanks and rockets, benefiting from it and then pointing a finger at NATO and shouting: "Look! They are encircling us! We are under dire threat! Hey, we mean peace here! Die you fascist b-rds! Boom-boom-boom!" :10220::10220::10220: I am really fed up with this sh't.

The Baltic countries, Georgia, Ukraine and others are desperate to join NATO and they have the right to do so as sovereign nations. But why do they want to align themselves with NATO and the EU and move away from Russia's sphere of influence? The answer is partly historical but more importantly it's Putins current policies.
Tensions in eastern Europe are not the making of the EU, they are Russia's inability to resolve it's differences with it's neighbors peacefully.

natlee
19-09-2014, 18:58
Easy Nobby, please. Annasophia is (if I remember correctly, excuse me if not) soon to give birth. My excuse for not having children of my own has been its a fuскed up world. More likely I'm just selfish (and a westerner at that), but I have two Russian stepchildren, and grandchildren. :thumbsup: (Not sure what being a westerner has to do with it though!) Hey, at least you're being honest - my ex would say, My daddy didn't have any time for me and I didn't want to do the same to my children :nut:

Pregnancy would explain it. Uh huh, now let's find out who's on their period atm and disrespect their views.. :10475:

It is indeed a ****ed up world! :rolleyes:

;)

Uncle Wally
19-09-2014, 18:59
Now you're boasting. Diameter?

Mine's like a can of corn. No pics forthcoming.

Maybe that's why you don't have kids?

Mine's like a pistol, fully loaded.

Russian Lad
19-09-2014, 19:01
Now you're boasting.

Just trying to arouse Quincy's interest here.

let's find out who's on their period

Wonder if the Russian economics&finances ministry receives direct calls from citizens.

Nobbynumbnuts
19-09-2014, 19:03
We can only guess, but I would say "democracy". It works a lot better elsewhere than it does in Russia.

Farage is a good example of that, love him or hate him. Can you imagine a Russian version of Farage going against the establishment, receiving ample
coverage on state TV and in the papers?

Europe represents a level of democracy and rule of law that Russia's rulers aren't comfortable with. They don't want that kind of thing right on their doorstep. Better have some buffer countries in between where life is miserable and whose governments are under Moscow's economic control.

I just read today about the details of Russia's objections to the trade deal Ukraine signed with the EU. Why does the Kremlin think it has a right to object never mind veto anything Ukraine's elected officials are signing? It's only natural they would try to offer Ukraine a better deal in order to join Putin's new USSR *cough* customs union, but in the end the choice should be entirely up to Ukraine shouldn't it?

True and the ideological war that should have disappeared with the collapse of the USSR is still alive and well.
The opportunity for Russia to engage the west as a partner and even join NATO were lost . Now we're all on a collision course.....

Russian Lad
19-09-2014, 19:14

Be careful, Quincy will want a pic from you too.

bydand
19-09-2014, 19:25
Maybe that's why you don't have kids?

Semi-auto or revolver like Russian Roulette?
You have children?
Do you support them?

Uncle Wally
19-09-2014, 19:52
Semi-auto or revolver like Russian Roulette?
You have children?
Do you support them?

It's a machine gun!

First son is old enough to support himself. The second son yes I do.

quincy
19-09-2014, 22:16
Moldova, more likely! ;)

Probably global strategists consider Moldova already 'taken'

Azerbaijan with its gas and oil, likely to be of greater interest

Tony Blair, apparently still liked by the British media was there recently

TolkoRaz
19-09-2014, 22:33
Probably global strategists consider Moldova already 'taken'

Azerbaijan with its gas and oil, likely to be of greater interest

Tony Blair, apparently still liked by the British media was there recently

But, if the Evil West wants to further a festering conflict with VVP, they will stir up pro-Western sentiment in Moldova.

If they do that, VVP will act again and use his 14th Army ;)

quincy
19-09-2014, 22:44
But, if the Evil West wants to further a festering conflict with VVP,

The ongoing anti-Russian hysteria and the financial war suggest that it is no longer "if"

Russian Lad
19-09-2014, 23:19
But, if the Evil West wants to further a festering conflict with VVP, they will stir up pro-Western sentiment in Moldova.

You are saying that as if the Moldovans don't have a brain of their own and cannot think for themselves. Even if we assume it is true, why doesn't VVP stir up pro-Russian protests in Paris, Berlin or Washington instead of you know what? It is not happening because no large crowds in the West can really become attracted to Russia, to its lifestyle, political system, economy or to its values/culture. Almost zero in everything for the last two decades+.
And thanks to these policies Russia has lost Ukraine for good - we may become good friends after some decades, but we will never become brothers after what we have done to them. It is very stupid.

TolkoRaz
19-09-2014, 23:23
The ongoing anti-Russian hysteria and the financial war suggest that it is no longer "if"

Do not fret, VVP is reinforcing the East Bank! :) Slava Rossii! :)

tonytony
19-09-2014, 23:30
EU would welcome Russia IMHO (if you can't beat them, join them); but no Russian oligarchs have a different agenda. Much to the detriment of the common Russian, which they don't care about.

I'm guessing from the above comment that you don't come originally from Europe?

One of the main reasons, I would argue, that the EU will never accept Ukraine - let alone Russia - as a member is the Common Agricultural Policy.

This was insisted on by France when the EU was first set up in order to provide support for rural communities by providing subsidies for farmers. This costs EU taxpayers 58 billion - yes, that's right, billion - euros every year.

If Ukraine joined the EU it would cost at least an extra 5 billion euros per year on the CAP never mind what other payments they agreed to give them.

If Russia joined the EU then European taxpayers would have to pay Russian farmers somewhere in the region of 10 to 15 billion euros per year as part of the CAP - that will NEVER happen.

bydand
20-09-2014, 10:26
Stop playing wargames?

Two Russian fighters entered a US "air defense identification zone" two days ago and were intercepted by American F-22 jets near Alaska, military officers said.

The Russian aircraft flights coincided with a visit by Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko to Washington, where he made an impassioned address Thursday before a joint session of the US Congress, denouncing Russia's military intervention in his country.

http://news.msn.com/us/russian-fighters-intercepted-by-us-near-alaska

quincy
20-09-2014, 13:37
Stop playing wargames?

Two Russian fighters entered a US "air defense identification zone" two days ago and were intercepted by American F-22 jets near Alaska, military officers said.

The Russian aircraft flights coincided with a visit by Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko to Washington, where he made an impassioned address Thursday before a joint session of the US Congress, denouncing Russia's military intervention in his country.

He only speaks for one faction of Ukrainian society, millions don't accept him as their president

quincy
20-09-2014, 13:45
Do not fret, VVP is reinforcing the East Bank! :) Slava Rossii! :)

We don't know how many NATO troops / military hardware there is in Ukraine (NATO presumably was 'invited' by a regime it installed in Kiev) - this sort of information is not available in the "free" media. The daily demonization of Putin suggests a military conflict is not far away

Russian Lad
20-09-2014, 17:06
He only speaks for one faction of Ukrainian society, millions don't accept him as their president

He is a democratically elected president. Even some of those in the Zone voted for him. You have a problem with that - go to Maidan. Evidently those millions you are talking about don't have a problem with that since Maidan is empty at the moment. Maybe it is time you get real and down to Earth?

FatAndy
20-09-2014, 17:37
Moldova, more likely! ;)

Trajascu Romania mare! :rasta:

TolkoRaz
20-09-2014, 17:41
Stop playing wargames?

Your instruction should apply to the US of A too!

Both militaries test each other's response times etc - what is the big deal? Nobody was hurt!

Anyway, it was 6 x RF VS fighters: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29288277

FatAndy
20-09-2014, 17:54
The widest support of Russia's actions in the West comes from far right wing groups and individuals. Anyone cares to tell me why
Very probably they still keep some common sense, in contrary with others? Sometimes it happens.
Or, again, Putin have bought them. All. :D

At the Russian command center:
- Our Motherland is under attack!
- Why, what happened?!
- Our tanks have invaded a sovereign state again!
It seems to me you've over-read Censor today, bro. Chill down, have a steak, a glass of wine and a girl. :verycool:

And? Your ones often do the same, we just don't yell. :) It's usual military probing of other side, it was, it is, it will be.

Russian Lad
20-09-2014, 18:02
Very probably they still keep some common sense, in contrary with others? Sometimes it happens.

Birds of a feather always flock together.

It seems to me you've over-read Censor today, bro.

I mostly watch Espreso. Some very cool anchormen and talk show hosts there. This one is cool too:
Щоденник АТО | 19 вересня - YouTube

FatAndy
20-09-2014, 18:28
I mostly watch Espreso. Some very cool anchormen
Oh, you go closer and closer to so called European values...:devilish:

TolkoRaz
20-09-2014, 18:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R837rje3lfI

Hope they do not take the cat when deploying Trip Flares! ;)

I wonder who supplied the D-30s? ;)

FatAndy
20-09-2014, 18:31
I wonder who supplied the D-30s? ;)
As usual, the generous gift of UkrowOrriors...

Russian Lad
20-09-2014, 18:31
Oh, you go closer and closer to so called European values..

In retrospect, this attack on LGBT movement in Russia, using the Orthodox church hard-core activists, was nothing but a sheer attack on liberal values. What is going on now has been planned for years. I personally don't support homosexuals, but I now clearly see from where the wind was blowing and for what purpose.
Frankly, I am more repulsed by the Orthodox church activists. Just a short trip to the very recent history (I am on the girl's side, even though I am not a fan of LGBT as such in any way or form):

Разгово€ с ›“‘Т-ак‚ивис‚кой Рейда ›инн после избиения п€авославного - YouTube

TolkoRaz
20-09-2014, 18:32
As usual, the generous gift of UkrowOrriors...

Where is the UAZ-452T? ;)

JanC
20-09-2014, 18:33
Or, again, Putin have bought them. All. :D

Westerners like the far right who sympathize with Putin(ism) generally don't have any specific part of his policies (insofar they know them) they like other than that he regularly gives Western governments the middle finger.

They hate the leftist Western governments above anything else, so anyone who is opposing them is automatically on their side.

Farage himself has been a well-paid member of the European parliament for 15 years. All he has really done in this time is rile against whatever the EU was doing, regardless of whether it had any merit or not.

As much money as Western governments waste, and as many pointless laws as they produce, none of all that makes Putin or the Russian government any better than it is. But again that doesn't matter, because it's not about how good or bad the Russian government is, only how much one dislikes his own European or American government.

FatAndy
20-09-2014, 18:35
Where is the UAZ-452T? ;)
Behind the camera. Who is interested in topo units? "Loaf" - it's "loaf" even in Africa...

TolkoRaz
20-09-2014, 18:37
As we all know, VVP's popularity is soaring :) The recent results clearly confirm that he has the support of a large majority of the population, including those who reside in the newly acquired Krim! :)

Behind the camera. Who is interested in topo units? "Loaf" - it's "loaf" even in Africa...

Artillery & Topo related! ;)

FatAndy
20-09-2014, 18:41
Farage himself has been a well-paid member of the European parliament for 15 years. All he has really done in this time is rile against whatever the EU was doing, regardless of whether it had any merit or not.
What the useful guy... :)

As much money as Western governments waste, and as many pointless laws as they produce, none of all that makes Putin or the Russian government any better than it is.
Sure. How Western governments may make Putin or Russian government better or worse, if they'll never "$h!t on the same field" as we say? :D

Russian Lad
20-09-2014, 18:43
As we all know, VVP's popularity is soaring

I think the time will come (and very soon) when you will be repeating it as a mantra of the times that once were so sweet to you. What soars high very fast has the tendency of dropping even faster. If nothing else, it is the laws of physics. Gravitation is merciless.

bydand
20-09-2014, 18:44
And? Your ones often do the same, we just don't yell. :) It's usual military probing of other side, it was, it is, it will be.

Your instruction should apply to the US of A too!

Both militaries test each other's response times etc - what is the big deal? Nobody was hurt!

Not my instructions, tell Quincy and Nigel Farage all is well. Big boys have big toys.:zoom::plane:

JanC
20-09-2014, 18:51
What the useful guy... :)

Useful for what? Populism rarely led to anything good. Anyone who doesn't care to look whether or not something has merit before voting it down is useless.

How Western governments may make Putin or Russian government better or worse, if they'll never "$h!t on the same field" as we say? :D

Precisely they don't, was my point. There doesn't need to be a connection. It's a completely separate issue whether the Russian government is objectively better or worse than any other. It's an issue they don't care about, or at the very least their opinion wasn't influenced by it. They hate the Western governments, therefore they support Russia. Nothing more to it. It works the other way round too, of course.

FatAndy
20-09-2014, 19:00
Not my instructions,
Thanks so called god, I was thinking damned imperialists already have relocated their command center under Kashin...:o

Useful for what?
For influence. For attracting smth. For distractting from smth. To make pleasant applause. To make unpleasant yelling... ;)

Populism rarely led to anything good.
Who told you we need smth "good"? We need smth useful. For us. Or something we can use to acqiure smth useful. For us. If populism of Farage falls under this, it's good. For us.

Anyone who doesn't care to look whether or not something has merit before voting it down is useless.
Sure. But it's already problems of oldie Europe... :D

They hate the Western governments, therefore they support Russia. Nothing more to it.
We don't need more to use them. ;)

fenrir
20-09-2014, 22:16

The same could be said about Obama in America. So what?

quincy
20-09-2014, 23:09
The same could be said about Obama in America. So what?

Poroshenko sends tanks and aircraft against those who don't want him (with Obama's blessing)

Russian Lad
20-09-2014, 23:22
Poroshenko sends tanks and aircraft against those who don't want him

Yawn.

quincy
20-09-2014, 23:45
Yawn.

We should feel sorry for you! You are miserable, bored, and leading a completely empty life, but we have also discovered you have psychopathic tendencies. Treatment may not be suitable!

quincy
21-09-2014, 00:19
And thanks to these policies Russia has lost Ukraine for good - we may become good friends after some decades, but we will never become brothers after what we have done to them. It is very stupid.

When have you ever been concerned about brotherhood you moron!

Russian Lad
21-09-2014, 00:33
When have you ever been concerned about brotherhood you moron! You are miserable, bored, and leading a completely empty life, but we have also discovered you have psychopathic tendencies. Treatment may not be suitable!

Yawn. Look what you have done, now they will ban you. Like back in 1938, when the staunch proponents of the system were thrown to gulags by their own. Welcome to the dungeon, dear.

:watching:

A song to make your stay in gulag more fun:

Рабфак - Прочь, Демократия! (Pussy будут сидеть!) - YouTube

quincy
21-09-2014, 00:40
Yawn. Look what you have done, now they will ban you. Like back in 1938, when the staunch proponents of the system were thrown to gulags by their own. Welcome to the dungeon, dear.

:watching:

A song to make your stay in gulag more fun:

Рабфак - Прочь, Демократия! (Pussy будут сидеть!) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS-XzKFs9Js)

You sad, sad, loser!

Russian Lad
21-09-2014, 00:44
You sad, sad, loser!

You have a nice evening too. Yaaaaawwwwwn.

quincy
21-09-2014, 00:49
A professional yawner ! Good luck!

Russian Lad
21-09-2014, 00:59
There is an old Chinese saying, Quincy: "If you sit on the bank of a big river for a very long time and just keep looking at its mighty flow, one day in many years you will see the decaying corpse of your enemy floating down the stream." Consider this at your leisure time.:)

quincy
21-09-2014, 01:02
concentrate on the yawning!

Uncle Wally
21-09-2014, 22:49
:thumbsup: (Not sure what being a westerner has to do with it though!) Hey, at least you're being honest - my ex would say, My daddy didn't have any time for me and I didn't want to do the same to my children :nut:

Uh huh, now let's find out who's on their period atm and disrespect their views.. :10475:

It is indeed a ****ed up world! :rolleyes:

;)

We're only making plans for Nigel. We only want what's best for him.

Nigel say's he's happy n his world.

XTC-Making Plans For Nigel #258. - YouTube

TolkoRaz
21-09-2014, 22:52
Great to see you back, Uncle Wally - this thread was in dire need of some intellectual input :)

Uncle Wally
21-09-2014, 23:16
Great to see you back, Uncle Wally - this thread was in dire need of some intellectual input :)

Thanks man, it's been a loooooong weekend, no week.

Barkeep give me a drink, that's when she caught my eye,

She turned to give me a wink, that make a grown man cry,

I'm back, back in,

Aerosmith Back In The Saddle Lyrics - YouTube