PDA

View Full Version : TV Dozhd Producer Attacked

Judge
15-09-2014, 12:40
The head producer of the Dozhd independent television channel has been hospitalized with concussion and a facial fracture after unidentified assailants attacked her outside her home in central Moscow.

Ksenia Batanova was hit in the face "more than 10 times" before losing consciousness, after which her two attackers made off with her cell phone and earrings, Dozhd reported on its website Sunday.

Police are investigating the attack, a spokesperson for the Moscow branch of the Interior Ministry told the TASS news agency. An unidentified law-enforcement official added that investigators thought robbery was the most likely motive of the Friday night attack and that any connection with Batanova's work appeared unlikely.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russian-opposition-tv-producer-attacked-outside-moscow-home-/507047.html

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 12:41
Ouch! :jawdrop:

Gervais
15-09-2014, 13:48
The head producer of the Dozhd independent television channel has been hospitalized with concussion and a facial fracture after unidentified assailants attacked her outside her home in central Moscow.

Ksenia Batanova was hit in the face "more than 10 times" before losing consciousness, after which her two attackers made off with her cell phone and earrings, Dozhd reported on its website Sunday.

Police are investigating the attack, a spokesperson for the Moscow branch of the Interior Ministry told the TASS news agency. An unidentified law-enforcement official added that investigators thought robbery was the most likely motive of the Friday night attack and that any connection with Batanova's work appeared unlikely.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russian-opposition-tv-producer-attacked-outside-moscow-home-/507047.html

Ouch

AstarD
15-09-2014, 14:02
Even if it was to do with her work, she deserved it, because Dozhd dared to insult Russians.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 14:34

It is not the first attack on Dozd journalists since the beginning of the year. There are many cases of other similar attacks on other journalists, disguised as robberies. Why am I not surprised? Beating up women and fracturing their face bones, it is a new low though. You may continue admiring the Russian dusha... Other Dozhd journalists were attacked in the Pskov region where they were investigating the sudden multiple graves of soldiers, buried secretly:
’идео. Нападение на жƒ€налис‚ов на кладби‰е под Ÿсковом - YouTube

AstarD
15-09-2014, 14:36
No no, Lad. It had nothing to do with her work. Wink wink. The police said so. Wink wink. And they guys who beat her did steal her phone and some earrings off her. So that just proves it. Wink wink wink.

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 14:39
Journalist Michael Hastings sent chilling email to colleagues before death

Mere hours before the fiery car crash that took his life, journalist Michael Hastings sent an email to friends and colleagues urging them to get legal counsel if they were approached by federal authorities.

Hey [redacted] the Feds are interviewing my 'close friends and associates,'" read the message dated June 17 at 12:56 p.m. from Hastings to editors at the website BuzzFeed, where he worked.

"Perhaps if the authorities arrive 'BuzzFeed GQ', er HQ, may be wise to immediately request legal counsel before any conversations or interviews about our news-gathering practices or related journalism issues.

Hastings added that he was onto a big story and that he would, need to go off the radat [radar] for a bit, according to KTLA in Los Angeles.

Fifteen hours later, in the early morning of June 18, Hastings was driving a Mercedes C250 at a high speed when he lost control in Los Angeles Hancock Park neighborhood, causing the car to fishtail and crash into a palm tree. The impact caused the car to burst into flames, trapping the 33-year-old inside.

Mercedes took a lot of care to make sure their cars do not burst into flames, seems they didn't do a good job.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/26/the-terrifying-5-minute-video-showing-how-its-possible-to-hack-a-car-and-make-it-do-some-freaky-things/

How to Hack a Car: Phreaked Out (Episode 2) - YouTube

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 14:41
Wally, you are a spammer and a troll, I am going to report this.

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 14:48
Wally, you are a spammer and a troll, I am going to report this.

Just trying to point out that this kind of thing happens in many places, but if you don't like what I say I'm a troll. Why do some have to make out like it's only in Russia? You say bad things about America you can be killed. I'm sure you say something or too many bad things about Russia you will get a beating.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 14:50
I'm sure you say something or too many bad things about Russia you will get a beating.

Can you refer us to the "bad things she said about Russia?". If a journalist is killed in the US because he said bad things about the US, it is also dismissed as robbery, right away, without even bothering to investigate?
Once again, you are a troll. Not because you have a different point of view, because you are clearly trolling. An Internet titushka.

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 14:58
Chill down, hot Estonian guys... (C)

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 17:15
Can you refer us to the "bad things she said about Russia?". If a journalist is killed in the US because he said bad things about the US, it is also dismissed as robbery, right away, without even bothering to investigate?
Once again, you are a troll. Not because you have a different point of view, because you are clearly trolling. An Internet titushka.

I just showed you where a journalist was killed in the US and there was no investigation. Look on Sept, 11, 2001 about 3000 people were killed and many people had to fight for years for an investigation that turned out was more of a cover up. Still 28 pages won't be shown to the public. It happens every where now!

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 17:27
Yes, I think ure a downclass little trol also so u better stop all ure bad stuff or we will kick u out.

I am glad you have stopped supporting the Evil, Jas. See, they are already beating opposition news females into bloody pulp. And honestly, I don't even remember her saying anything bad, she is just a reporter. Who almost got murdered for not lying like the mainstream channels.

Jas
15-09-2014, 17:32
I am glad you have stopped supporting the Evil, Jas. See, they are already beating opposition news females into bloody pulp. And honestly, I don't even remember her saying anything bad, she is just a reporter. Who almost got murdered for not lying like the mainstream channels.

Er, I still support Putin really cos if u look at the global story its important. About the newsreader, a court and a judge must decide and write now noone knows nothing.
But I do agree that uncle troll is a pain.

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 17:34

That could very well be, just warning for the rest to get in line.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 17:35
Er, I still support Putin really cos if u look at the global story its important.

Well, those who beat up this woman are not just some bandits out of the blue. Russia is becoming infiltrated with the violent titushki, just as Ukraine once was. You may not be seeing the bigger picture yet. I agree the West has many flaws, but what is happening in Russia... Oh, well.
Titushky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That could very well be, just warning for the rest to get in line.

No one will be scared, only dismayed. It will have the opposite effect.

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 17:39
Well, those who beat up this woman are not just some bandits out of the blue. Russia is becoming infiltrated with the violent titushki, just as Ukraine once was. You may not be seeing the bigger picture yet. I agree the West has many flaws, but what is happening in Russia... Oh, well.

Where do you think they're getting it from? The sun may set in the west but the wind blows the other way.

Armoured
15-09-2014, 17:46
Just trying to point out that this kind of thing happens in many places, but if you don't like what I say I'm a troll. Why do some have to make out like it's only in Russia? You say bad things about America you can be killed. I'm sure you say something or too many bad things about Russia you will get a beating.

How ridiculously selective. If anyone researches the Michael Hastings case, they'll see his widow and brother mention 'manic' episodes. The FBI released files they have on him. About the only real allegation is one guy saying it 'could be' ("and I'm not saying it is...") a case of hacking a car to drive it into a tree at high speed. It's sensationalist, and really only one case, and covered by media widely. (Of course, maybe there is something to it, but at least it is being discussed).

Compare and contrast: Dozhd is effectively forced off the air and cable. Its reporters are beat up in Pskov. A local deputy and reporter, Shlosberg, is hospitalized after being attacked. Another reporter is beaten in Moscow.

Now, maybe the Dozhd reporter in Moscow was just a robbery. But (given other events) it's not unreasonable to think this may not just be a one-off.

Whereas - Michael Hastings? Really? That's the best you can do? Not a guy beaten up, but a guy in a car alone, with witnesses, whose car burst into flames after striking a tree at high speeds? Where the only plausible 'attack mode' is hacking his car (which is surely possible, but no proven cases [that I'm aware of]?)

These are hardly comparable. Saying 'it happens in many places' in the country where Anna Politkovskaya was gunned down is offensive, troll-like behaviour.

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 17:55
Dozhd is effectively forced off the air and cable.
And this is good and correct - beating bastards on their pockets.

Its reporters are beat up in Pskov. A local deputy and reporter, Shlosberg, is hospitalized after being attacked
I assume there is a criminal case in the process?

Another reporter is beaten in Moscow.
I'm sure there also will be criminal case open. Moreover, it is open, just checked on the news.

it's not unreasonable to think this may not just be a one-off.
:agree:

Saying 'it happens in many places' in the country where Anna Politkovskaya was gunned down is offensive, troll-like behaviour.
Yes, was gunned down by Chechenian bandits whom she protected with such a passion. Bad luck. :zoom:

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 18:02
And this is good and correct - beating bastards on their pockets.

If you are referring to that Leningrad social poll, yes, it was a bad one, but they apologized the next day. It was used as a pretext and you fell victim to a razvodka. Actually I would not be surprised if their station was infiltrated by special agents who put this poll on air deliberately. To fool people like you into the desired reaction. The timing of this tells me it was deliberate and had nothing to do with that poll, in retrospect.

Yes, was gunned down by Chechenian bandits whom she protected with such a passion. Bad luck.

It doesn't sound logical - why did they do that if she was protecting them? Maybe this Dozhd woman was beaten by banderlogs then? Just trying to follow your twisted logic.

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 18:05
Actually I would not be surprised if their station was infiltrated by special agents who put this poll on air deliberately. To fool people like you into the desired reaction.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, they were just innocent "question askers" (C) by Astarochka. :Loco:

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 18:07
It doesn't sound logical
Read your sentence above.

why did they do that if she was protecting them?
Because of money, bro. Little money - little crimes, big money - big crimes. :devilish:

AstarD
15-09-2014, 18:08
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, they were just innocent "question askers" (C) by Astarochka. :Loco:
And I still don't understand what all the fuss was about.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 18:16

The fuss is ongoing, I believe. It has been taken to entirely new dimensions from back then. Now we are reconstructing the Russian World, and not just some RW, but the Red Orthodox Russian World. Well, at least it is in the heads of people like Andy here, the Kremlin has other agendas to pursue, but it seems a good cover to them. It is crazy though. Like steering a car at the speed of 400 km/hour on a highway with many other cars and the speed limit 110 km/hour. It can easily get out of control. And it will. I am just enjoying the show. Well, not really.

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 18:18
I told you already - some things just don't get into the circle of your understanding. :10293: It is still so. Insha alla...

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 18:19
How ridiculously selective. If anyone researches the Michael Hastings case, they'll see his widow and brother mention 'manic' episodes. The FBI released files they have on him. About the only real allegation is one guy saying it 'could be' ("and I'm not saying it is...") a case of hacking a car to drive it into a tree at high speed. It's sensationalist, and really only one case, and covered by media widely. (Of course, maybe there is something to it, but at least it is being discussed).

Compare and contrast: Dozhd is effectively forced off the air and cable. Its reporters are beat up in Pskov. A local deputy and reporter, Shlosberg, is hospitalized after being attacked. Another reporter is beaten in Moscow.

Now, maybe the Dozhd reporter in Moscow was just a robbery. But (given other events) it's not unreasonable to think this may not just be a one-off.

Whereas - Michael Hastings? Really? That's the best you can do? Not a guy beaten up, but a guy in a car alone, with witnesses, whose car burst into flames after striking a tree at high speeds? Where the only plausible 'attack mode' is hacking his car (which is surely possible, but no proven cases [that I'm aware of]?)

These are hardly comparable. Saying 'it happens in many places' in the country where Anna Politkovskaya was gunned down is offensive, troll-like behaviour.

How ridiculously selective, his family also said he hasn't had anything to drink in two years that he was trying to get his life back together. They also said he drove like a grandma and never sped.

You haven't really looked into the Hastings case have you. If you did you would know that they said the car "blew up" a Mercedes C250 just don't blow up. Mercedes has taken a lot of care so that does not happen. The woman who lives in the house right in front of the car said it blew up on impact. She also said that he was only burned on his head and face, the rest of his body was untouch.

Let's just forget the fact that he warned his freinds and co-workers. There were no skid marks and the engine and tranny was 100 feet away.

Hastings Crash Witness Tells All - YouTube

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 18:21
The fuss is ongoing, I believe.

It has been taken to entirely new dimensions from back then.

Now we are reconstructing the Russian World.
We? Tell me more about your participation in smth besides whining on forums... ;)

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 18:24
We? Tell me more about your participation in smth besides whining on forums...

By We I mean the Russian government and the Russian hoi polloi, those who believe in this agenda or depend on it financially. I am neither, so yes, you can exclude me from the "We" list.
Where do you see whining? And what, you want my personal daily schedule? Why such a personal interest, comrade?:)

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 18:28
Where do you see whining?
:)

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 18:28
By We I mean the Russian government and the Russian hoi polloi, those who believe in this agenda or depend on it financially. I am neither, so yes, you can exclude me from the "We" list.

I'm on the "we we" list. The big list.

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 18:30
Where do you see whining? And what, you want my personal daily schedule? Why such a personal interest, comrade?:)

Maybe he's lonely and would like to sit down with a bottle of vodka. You ever come to Moscow I would like to have a drink with you.

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 18:32
And what, you want my personal daily schedule?
No, just a couple of examples what valuable products (material or intellectual) you created, let's say, last couple of weeks. Feel free to extend timeframe.

And Why such a personal interest, comrade?:)
You said "we reconstruct Russian World" or smth else rather posh. I'd like to see it and be proud of you.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 18:32
You ever come to Moscow I would like to have a drink with you.

Will I be beaten on the way in or on the way out? :10293:

No, just a couple of examples what valuable products (material or intellectual) you created, let's say, last couple of weeks. Feel free to extend timeframe.

Still making the site, a good progress, have been translating some documents for Sila Sibiri from the Chinese English recently. Why should I be obliged to be making anything valuable though? I have told you many times I have access to tap water for drinking, to second hand clothes and to relatively cheap potatoes.

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 18:34
Both. We hate these haughty and arrogant SPb-ers here :verymad:

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 18:37
We hate these haughty and arrogant SPb-ers here

Dimon and Vovan would laugh at that one...

FatAndy
15-09-2014, 18:40
Dimon and Vovan would laugh at that one...
Them too.

Fantastika
15-09-2014, 18:54
It is not the first attack on Dozd journalists since the beginning of the year. There are many cases of other similar attacks on other journalists,...

Well, Russian Lad, looks like you're being upstaged in the world's media attention by the head-chopping barbarians of Islamo-fascism. Oy, such a way to treat journalists...

Now the head honcho barbarian, Caliph Ibrahim, aka Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, self-declared leader of Islamic State, has announced his next target is Russian President Vladimir Putin.

So, my question is will NATO sub-contract with IS, against Russia? The Caliph takes care of Putin, then he rolls into Chechnya, Crimea (liberating the Tartars and closing the liquor stores) and maybe he will roll on up to Warsaw or all the way to Estonia. The Caliph becomes NATO’s shadow secretary-general. And Obama finally stops complaining that his calls to Putin always end up on voicemail.

No wonder Obama is so reluctant to take any action against the Caliph.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 18:56
Just keep trolling and whataboutisming. Yawn. As to this Caliphate though - yes, our dear leader should pay attention to this instead of harassing Ukraine, I fully agree with you. Unlike the West, they don't seem to be willing to sit at round tables and conduct a lot of talking sessions.

Fantastika
15-09-2014, 19:41
Just keep trolling and whataboutisming. Yawn. As to this Caliphate though - yes, our dear leader should pay attention to this instead of harassing Ukraine, I fully agree with you. Unlike the West, they don't seem to be willing to sit at round tables and conduct a lot of talking sessions.

What is "whataboutism"? I haven't heard of that church.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 19:43
What is "whataboutism"? I haven't heard of that church.

Google may help you, sister.

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 19:52

Still making the site, a good progress, have been translating some documents for Sila Sibiri from the Chinese English recently. Why should I be obliged to be making anything valuable though? I have told you many times I have access to tap water for drinking, to second hand clothes and to relatively cheap potatoes.

You won't be "beaten" at all, we are kind of the same but in a different way. Your Russian but don't like Russia, I'm or was American and don't like America. Just because we disagree does not mean I won't like you, like I said I have friends who were protesting Putin. Nothing wrong with that, they and you have every right to think and say what you like about your country but people who just work here, I think they should mind there own business and keep it to themselves.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 20:05
Ok then.:)

bydand
15-09-2014, 21:02
You won't be "beaten" at all, we are kind of the same but in a different way. Your Russian but don't like Russia, I'm or was American and don't like America. Just because we disagree does not mean I won't like you, like I said I have friends who were protesting Putin. Nothing wrong with that, they and you have every right to think and say what you like about your country but people who just work here, I think they should mind there own business and keep it to themselves.

I live here.

quincy
15-09-2014, 21:03
Well, Russian Lad, looks like you're being upstaged in the world's media attention by the head-chopping barbarians of Islamo-fascism. Oy, such a way to treat journalists...

Now the head honcho barbarian, Caliph Ibrahim, aka Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, self-declared leader of Islamic State, has announced his next target is Russian President Vladimir Putin.

So, my question is will NATO sub-contract with IS, against Russia? The Caliph takes care of Putin, then he rolls into Chechnya, Crimea (liberating the Tartars and closing the liquor stores) and maybe he will roll on up to Warsaw or all the way to Estonia. The Caliph becomes NATOs shadow secretary-general. And Obama finally stops complaining that his calls to Putin always end up on voicemail.

No wonder Obama is so reluctant to take any action against the Caliph.

Is Obama's game plan to use the Caliph as an excuse to attack the secular Assad?

ezik
15-09-2014, 22:39
She could have been attacked by hooligans (wink wink wink). But that even without the wink-wink-wink.
It's easy to assume that any prominent name in Russian media is completely immune to the regular street robbery and only prone to staged attacks. In other words, this could have been a street robbery.
Dozhd will do their own investigation and some people at Dozhd are very good at digging into things. I wonder what they come up with.
I know many people in Russian media and I know many of them who are monitoring elections. And I also know that these people, many of them friends of mine, are also can be attacked by street robbers.
So my 2 cents: this could have been a targeted attack, but could also have been something that could occur to any citizen.

Uncle Wally
15-09-2014, 23:18
I live here.

You weren't born here big difference.

Russian Lad
15-09-2014, 23:38
She could have been attacked by hooligans (wink wink wink). But that even without the wink-wink-wink.
It's easy to assume that any prominent name in Russian media is completely immune to the regular street robbery and only prone to staged attacks. In other words, this could have been a street robbery.
Dozhd will do their own investigation and some people at Dozhd are very good at digging into things. I wonder what they come up with.
I know many people in Russian media and I know many of them who are monitoring elections. And I also know that these people, many of them friends of mine, are also can be attacked by street robbers.
So my 2 cents: this could have been a targeted attack, but could also have been something that could occur to any citizen.

1) It is happening not for the first time to Dozhd journalists, there are videos of previous very recent violent attacks that have nothing to do with robberies.
2) Ten hits in the face and broken bones without a single word said - all to rob a woman? I don't remember anything like this. I am sure she would give her possessions even without such violence.
3) The police dismissed it as a robbery right away, according to some sources the police showed up at her hospital ward only 2 days after the attack.
4) It happened just a couple of days before the elections, she presides over an election area in her district.

All that makes the chances of a common robbery less than 1%, in my logic. Not sure what you base your logic on. Let's wait till the next similar incident to a well-known person, I have a feeling it will be becoming a new reality.
Hope to hear what she says when she recovers. My country has turned into some Zambia or Somalia. Sigh.

Fantastika
16-09-2014, 02:27
Russian Lad, of course I don't like malicious assault and battery, but consider how much hatred, sorrow, social chaos and misery the "news" creates.

In your country journalism may be a noble profession, but in America journalists are respected about as much as child predators. They have the ethics of a hyena and the morality of a child predator.

The "news" is largely responsible for turning Eastern Ukraine into a wasteland. Ask the few people remaining in Lugansk and Donetsk how they feel about a Western media which has promoted the violent overthrow of a legitimately-elected government and destabilized a sovereign country.

I fail to see anything good, anything constructive about an agenda-driven monolithic media which lies, perverts, spins, twists the truth, obfuscates, omits, censors, and distorts reality. Western media is corrupt through and through - they fail to honor a single rule in their code of ethics, if they do have a code of ethics.

Who was it said, "Be careful what you wish for, it just may come true..."? Well, it won't turn out good for you if you don't have a vision, and you don't have a plan. Like Pope Petro is finding out.

Russian Lad
16-09-2014, 05:18
Russian Lad, of course I don't like malicious assault and battery, but consider how much hatred, sorrow, social chaos and misery the "news" creates.

In your country journalism may be a noble profession, but in America journalists are respected about as much as child predators. They have the ethics of a hyena and the morality of a child predator.

The "news" is largely responsible for turning Eastern Ukraine into a wasteland. Ask the few people remaining in Lugansk and Donetsk how they feel about a Western media which has promoted the violent overthrow of a legitimately-elected government and destabilized a sovereign country.

I fail to see anything good, anything constructive about an agenda-driven monolithic media which lies, perverts, spins, twists the truth, obfuscates, omits, censors, and distorts reality. Western media is corrupt through and through - they fail to honor a single rule in their code of ethics, if they do have a code of ethics.

Who was it said, "Be careful what you wish for, it just may come true..."? Well, it won't turn out good for you if you don't have a vision, and you don't have a plan. Like Pope Petro is finding out.

In other words, - "Hey, that b'tch probably deserved this anyway"? Why use PC words, write what is really on your mind, don't be so shy. Sorry, I don't share your enthusiasm and hope you never discover how it feels when you hear your jaw cracking after you got hit several times in the face - with fists, with feet and with pieces of rebar. I have been through this two times in my life, I can tell you it is an unpleasant experience - but I was lucky the second time though, I lost consciousness quickly and thus was spared some initial agony when the blood started gushing from my cracked skull.
Whatever you write about Ukraine, I find it extremely detached from reality, I don't even feel like commenting on it anymore, it is like letters from Mars to me. I suggested it to you already, I can only repeat it - you have an axe to grind with Obama and your country in general, it would be wise to do it on a forum full of Americans living in America, aka the US of A. It concerns some other American fifth column and national traitors on this forum as well, lol.:)

Russian Lad
16-09-2014, 06:42
your country will descend into chaos

I know. It will. I don't think the Channel Dozhd that was put off air months ago will play any significant role in this though. The mainstream channels, spreading lies and instigating hatred to other nations, will be largely responsible, this is true. They have started a fire they will not be able to extinguish.

Judge
16-09-2014, 09:30
Some posts have been moved here...
http://expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=625647

bydand
16-09-2014, 10:08
You weren't born here big difference.

Likewise for you, I'm sure.:o

I was born in New York (not city), does that mean I can't be a cowboy either?

TolkoRaz
16-09-2014, 10:59

Clear as mud then! ;)

Suuryaa
16-09-2014, 12:42
Beating up women and fracturing their face bones, it is a new low though.

Since when have you started caring about women?

Russian Lad
16-09-2014, 16:20
Since when have you started caring about women?

What a libelous question. Have I ever said it is good and correct to beat them up and to fracture their facial bones? Quote me on that please, since you seem to be monitoring my attitude to women.

Uncle Wally
16-09-2014, 18:29
Likewise for you, I'm sure.:o

I was born in New York (not city), does that mean I can't be a cowboy either?

No you can be a "cowboy" but you can't be an Indian.

My grandfather came from Russia but I wasn't born here so I will leave it to the people born here to decide what's good for them. For good or bad it ain't for me to say.

Russian Lad
16-09-2014, 18:39

My grandfather came from Russia but I wasn't born here so I will leave it to the people born here to decide what's good for them. For good or bad it ain't for me to say.

Well, if he lives here and has a Russian wife/kids he is also entitled to an opinion. If I was married to an American and lived in the US I would expect to have a say on the local matters. In general, everyone is entitled to his opinion regarding anything in any country anyway. No one can stop me from being vocal about the human rights of the citizens of Zimbabwe or Mexico. Access to decision-making is another story.

bydand
16-09-2014, 19:20
Well, if he lives here and has a Russian wife/kids he is also entitled to an opinion. If I was married to an American and lived in the US I would expect to have a say on the local matters. In general, everyone is entitled to his opinion regarding anything in any country anyway. No one can stop me from being vocal about the human rights of the citizens of Zimbabwe or Mexico. Access to decision-making is another story.

[sarcasm] You have been lost Lad, but shall be found, and come around, only Wally's opinion is valid and counts for anything. After all, he has YouTube proof.[sarcasm]

Suuryaa
16-09-2014, 19:37
you seem to be monitoring my attitude to women.

I don't need to monitor, you have shared it rather generously. And I don't need to quote anything, I guess you should remember what you wrote yourself? Or are you seeking approval from the forum audience?

Russian Lad
16-09-2014, 19:42
I don't need to monitor, you have shared it rather generously. And I don't need to quote anything, I guess you should remember what you wrote yourself? Or are you seeking approval from the forum audience?

You seem to have made a certain claim with your question (or what was its purpose?), I have asked for a proof in the form of a quote. Yes, I remember what I said, I don't remember supporting beating up women and fracturing their skulls though (I don't remember that I have ever said I don't care about all women, either, for that matter), hence my request for a proof or a sincere, deep-felt apology from you. Something like "I am really sorry for my stupid and inappropriate question. Rest assured it will not happen again, I have realized my terrible mistake".
Besides, this person's gender doesn't really matter, under the circumstances.

Suuryaa
16-09-2014, 19:46
hence my request for a proof or a sincere, deep-felt apology from you. Something like "I am really sorry for my stupid and inappropriate question. Rest assured it will not happen again, I have realized my terrible mistake".

Are you being sarcastic :question:?

Russian Lad
16-09-2014, 19:50
Are you being sarcastic?

I am being unequivocal and ruthless.

Suuryaa
16-09-2014, 19:52
I am being unequivocal and ruthless.

Then I don't get your point.

Fantastika
16-09-2014, 21:50
Are you being sarcastic :question:?

Russki Lad is not usually sarcastic, more often he attempts to be ironic.

However, RL, when you utilize derogatory appellations for private parts to support one of your condescending retorts, that's, I hate to use the word, "sexist."

Usually such replies get tossed into the virtual мусорное ведро by the moderator.

Why do I keep thinking мусорное "block"? Maybe it's local slang?

Russian Lad
16-09-2014, 22:02
Russki Lad is not usually sarcastic, more often he attempts to be ironic.

However, RL, when you utilize derogatory appellations for private parts to support one of your condescending retorts, that's, I hate to use the word, "sexist."

Usually such replies get tossed into the virtual мусорное ведро by the moderator.

Me??? Sexist? That's rich. I am being accused of condoning severe beating of women (at least implicitly), I ask for a proof of that and I am called sexist in return. Ladies, you better look up "common sense" in Wiki before we continue any further.

bydand
16-09-2014, 22:33

I could be an (American native) Indian, every bit as much as you could be a Russian, which you are not. Wannabe Wally:11030::Loco:

Uncle Wally
17-09-2014, 22:38
[sarcasm] You have been lost Lad, but shall be found, and come around, only Wally's opinion is valid and counts for anything. After all, he has YouTube proof.[sarcasm]

No my "proof is in the pudding, I called gold to rise, civil unrest, the US government is fasist and the dollars fall and call for a one world currency, more so electronic so "they" can take more control shut off your chip anytime you do something they don't likewhat you say.

Uncle Wally
17-09-2014, 22:58
I could be an (American native) Indian, every bit as much as you could be a Russian, which you are not. Wannabe Wally:11030::Loco:

Look I am who I am and I don't care how people see me, I just follow my heart and try to do what I feel is right. I don't want to hurt no one, I don't want to make anyone feel bad. It was my job to make people have a good time and forget their worries. I don't want to be Russian, though my grandfarther was, I want to be me! My other side is Italian and that's maybe why I'm hot, fcukin hot! You sir should not be calling people names, you look old enough to know that it will get you no where. Hate gives back hate, love gives back love. I wish you well and enough is enough. Let's get over this, if I have offended in any way I am sorry so you don't need to follow me around on this site any more and try to make me feel bad about myself because you won't. I will listen to the beautilful 20 year old girl that told me tonight that I am like a man from a "fairy tale" than worry about what someone wrote about me on the web. I really wish you to find happiness and love. Hate will only eat you and not your object of hate.

Russian Lad
17-09-2014, 23:27
Look I am who I am and I don't care how people see me, I just follow my heart and try to do what I feel is right. I don't want to hurt no one, I don't want to make anyone feel bad. It was my job to make people have a good time and forget their worries. I don't want to be Russian, though my grandfarther was, I want to be me! My other side is Italian and that's maybe why I'm hot, fcukin hot! You sir should not be calling people names, you look old enough to know that it will get you no where. Hate gives back hate, love gives back love. I wish you well and enough is enough. Let's get over this, if I have offended in any way I am sorry so you don't need to follow me around on this site any more and try to make me feel bad about myself because you won't. I will listen to the beautilful 20 year old girl that told me tonight that I am like a man from a "fairy tale" than worry about what someone wrote about me on the web. I really wish you to find happiness and love. Hate will only eat you and not your object of hate.

I don't see hate in his words - you are pulling his leg, he is pulling yours, and I think you became personal way before he did, correct me if I am wrong.
Other than that, I agree with your statement above.:) Peace and love, sex and rock and roll to all of us.:)
P. S. I understand your negative attitude to the US government, but please don't assume that ours is full of noble and honest individuals with benign ideals. It doesn't seem to be the case at all.

Uncle Wally
17-09-2014, 23:30
I don't see hate in his words - you are pulling his leg, he is pulling yours, and I think you became personal way before he did, correct me if I am wrong.
Other than that, I agree with your statement above.:) Peace and love, sex and rock and roll to all of us.:)

Who cares who started it, it's who finshes. And I'm done.