PDA

View Full Version : introduction

ksusha1972
04-02-2008, 03:04
Hi everyone,
My name is Ksusha. I was born and raised in Moscow. I've been living in US for the past 14 years, and now I'll be moving back to Moscow for work. Have lot of questions: I've been to Moscow only for two -three days business trips, therefore I don't have any idea how is the life there nowdays. I'm trying to figure out the cost of living for one person, and may be some ideas on some saving in Moscow. Any guide lines on survival in Moscow will be highly appreciated:goblin:

Andy B
04-02-2008, 05:29
Hi Ksusha, good luck with your move back and welcome to the site!

I'm sure many people will be able to help you with your questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Natkin
04-02-2008, 08:30
Ksusha, welcome back to Moscow, and to the site, of course.
Life here is not that cheap, but there are easy ways to reduce your spends. Use metro, avoid frequent clubbing, buy food in hypermarkets.
The great expence is rent of apartment, so try to negotiate that your company pays it for you.

Anything else you want to know?

SalTheReturn
04-02-2008, 10:47
Hi everyone,
My name is Ksusha. I was born and raised in Moscow. I've been living in US for the past 14 years, and now I'll be moving back to Moscow for work. Have lot of questions: I've been to Moscow only for two -three days business trips, therefore I don't have any idea how is the life there nowdays. I'm trying to figure out the cost of living for one person, and may be some ideas on some saving in Moscow. Any guide lines on survival in Moscow will be highly appreciated:goblin:

Hi welcome

there are other threads where this was discussed

try having a look at The Basics folder

pjw
04-02-2008, 12:00
Preved ksusha,

Itīs certainly going to be interesting for you to be back in a town you grew up in, but has completely changed. Lotsa info and good people on the forum!

Welcome. Come in, make yourself at home and meet the family!

:rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta::rasta: