PDA

View Full Version : Shock! Horror!!

Racing Post
07-03-2004, 23:57
Manchester United v Fulham

A team NOT wearing RED shirts were awarded a penalty

at Old Trafford yesterday in the F.A. Cup quarter final!!

DaveUKagain
08-03-2004, 00:56
www.cantkickwontkick.com

And this post from a Nited fan, born and bred...... ;-)))))

Braders
08-03-2004, 01:02
DaveUK has shown his true colours, he's one of the 'Governors' ;)

DaveUKagain
08-03-2004, 01:06
I`ll settle for being the horse, Braders - it probably eats better than I do. ;-))))))))))))))

DaveUKagain
08-03-2004, 01:09
And since - if they come redder than me, they`re called "Lenin", this one made me laugh - apologies to Leeds fans..... ;-))

Braders
08-03-2004, 01:12
Just out of curiosity Dave are you a Manc or a Birmingham Fan ;)

DaveUKagain
08-03-2004, 01:14
(spluttering noises) :)

DaveUKagain
08-03-2004, 01:19
Funny story, Braders- when I was in Volgograd I did the "I`m from Manchester" bit and took over a MUFC hat for my (now) ex`s friend, as "Svetlana observes Manchester Yoonited". ;) MUFC played Rotor Volgograd in `96 - it was the one where Schmeichel scored, remember ???

Well, I was walking around Volgograd late at night - big Volga pulls up and out comes one of the Rotor players, still in the kit, muddy boots on. I vaguely thought I should kick him in the cobblers awls just in case there was a return match coming up, but he got in the hotel before I thought of that "Keano" tactic...... ;-)))

Braders
08-03-2004, 01:29
So... you are one of us ;)

Picture this:

Lokamotiv v Arsenal 2003, me and a few mates arrive at the stadium early in the Morning, during the next 5 hours we meet Arsenal fans from the UK,...the booths open, a mad rush entails.... one typical Russian fan near the front spots the Red in me and asks 'can i get you some tickets?' 'you'd do me a great honour' i say....after another 15 min utes he presents me with 15 tickets, what a geezer i think.

That night i arrive... me and 5 Man U fans are in the Arsenal end, never been so quiet in me life ;)

DaveUKagain
08-03-2004, 01:45
Hehee ;-) Whoops !! :)

And I don`t know what Racing Post`s so upset about - fancy going to Old Trafford and expecting a penalty....... how, er, unsportsmanlike, eh ? ;-))))))

That`s what Fergie needs to do - buy a few refs for the team. ;-) God know he owns just about everything else.............. :)

PS Ohhh right, it was at Fulham !! - well, same principle applies, ahemmmmm cough...... ;) Not that I`m biased or anything, of course....... ;-)

geordie
08-03-2004, 17:56
I see Man Utd have drawn Arsenal in the semis. Tranmere for the cup then? Certainly not Scumderland.