31-01-2008, 19:14
Vote for your favorites

Democrats
Republicans

As candidates are eliminated they will be
removed and votes for them reset.

magedaman
03-02-2008, 12:17
In time no one of them is suitable - AGAIN- , but I'm sure that any of them will be better than the ........... who role till that moment

米乐龙
03-02-2008, 16:32
The US presidential elections are just another reality TV show like American Idol.

America's vote is mostly determined by what coverage the media give each candidate. Totally biased information from channels like Fox News make a mockery of democracy.

The average American's unwillingness to actually research each candidates proposed policies, instead focusing on who can give the best speech, who looks the coolest, first black or first woman president.

It is obvious from the news that either Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton will probably win this year's election. Candidates like Ron Paul, who could bring a bit of credibility back to the US, are pushed aside by the media.

My choice for president? Well isn't it too early to decide? Any American who has already locked in their answer only proves the bad choices Americans will once again make this time around. Your choice should be made the second before you cast your vote.

Penelope
04-02-2008, 11:57
What about the primaries?

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 03:12
I like the governer of Minesota... I have seen him on CNN channel and he promised that he'll join the president election as a candidate too. It seems that his name is Jossie Ventura.

Orion
29-04-2008, 11:46
his name is Jessie Ventura...and he is the Former Governor of Minnesota, not the current.

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 14:25
his name is Jessie Ventura...and he is the Former Governor of Minnesota, not the current. Why the former ? He was not a good governor ?

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 14:27
Who is Mike Gravel ?

Orion
29-04-2008, 15:17
Why the former ? He was not a good governor ?

Honestly, I don't think he ran for re-election. His choice. But if he did and was defeated, well, I guess the people of Minnesota didn't think he was that good.

Orion
29-04-2008, 15:19
Who is Mike Gravel ?

A non-entity.

Former US Senator from Alaska...last in office: 1981

Zephyr
29-04-2008, 17:10
America is going down, no matter who presides over it's demise.

ultimotattie
12-07-2008, 06:06
The greatest trick of any democracy, USA in particular, is simple. They do not care who you vote for. The greatest scam they ever pulled was in believing that you could only vote for one of two parties.

Until the people realise the third party has a voice, any election is doomed to 'democratic' totalitarianism.

BeachBum
12-07-2008, 09:36
The US presidential elections are just another reality TV show like American Idol.

America's vote is mostly determined by what coverage the media give each candidate. Totally biased information from channels like Fox News make a mockery of democracy.

The average American's unwillingness to actually research each candidates proposed policies, instead focusing on who can give the best speech, who looks the coolest, first black or first woman president.

It is obvious from the news that either Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton will probably win this year's election. Candidates like Ron Paul, who could bring a bit of credibility back to the US, are pushed aside by the media.

My choice for president? Well isn't it too early to decide? Any American who has already locked in their answer only proves the bad choices Americans will once again make this time around. Your choice should be made the second before you cast your vote.
Dont fool yourself. Ron Paul is just another Party apparachik in Sheeps clothes. You dont get the sort of media attention he had w/o pulling the right strings and calling in favors gained from screwing the pooch... The simple fact is that ANYBODY that attains national prominence regardless of their Puritan message is PART of the process.. Dont fool yourself! )) Ron Paul, Barrack Obama, John McCain are all part of the big picture.

RRM
12-07-2008, 17:08
Honestly, if I were American I would vote for the candidate rather than the party. I have seen some democratic candidates just as much conservative as republicans. It is like a Market driven Strategy at its full best.
My preference would be to vote for the most genuine person regardless of which party it is.

Vote for your favorites

Democrats
Republicans

As candidates are eliminated they will be
removed and votes for them reset.

DDT
25-02-2009, 08:19
Honestly, if I were American I would vote for the candidate rather than the party. I have seen some democratic candidates just as much conservative as republicans. It is like a Market driven Strategy at its full best.
My preference would be to vote for the most genuine person regardless of which party it is.All Parties have a platform. What they stand for is written down. Their candidate will go along with most of the party doctrine, to be sure. There are only 2 ways of voting.
1. Vote for the guy you want in.
2. Vote, so that the guy you don't want in the most, loses.