PDA

View Full Version : what i want from the -new- Expat!

Benedikt
22-08-2014, 10:06
more and more are working with open office,(files and pics ending with otd., i think it is). when I want to attach, I still forget, have to go back and change the file to jpg and the like. any possibility?

sometimes my fingers go ahead before my brain reacts. can we make -delete- a post that maybe was on hindsight to late, others posted already, maybe was wrong, for whatever reason, can we make -delete- with one click?
( going into advanced, delete everything and just add a (.) to have a minimum post, is not the solution. or am i missing something and the -delete- function is lurking somewhere?

Judge
26-08-2014, 11:24
can we make -delete- a post that maybe was on hindsight to late, others posted already, maybe was wrong, for whatever reason, can we make -delete- with one click?

There's an edit option with a time limit, if someone want's to go back they edit and just put a '.' there....if there's a delete option then members will delete their own posts and what if someone already quoted them,posts will start to disappear..and many threads won't make sense...
When we see a post that's been edited and left with just a '.' we often delete them..