PDA

View Full Version : Your worst qualities?

Ghost
05-03-2004, 12:23
What are some of your worst qualities? You can be fine with them or want to change them.

For me, it would be my lovely ability to say something I regret later. I speak to quick, without thinking of the consequence. Fortunately I know how to apologize, but that's my first and biggest issue.

Ledka
05-03-2004, 12:28
I am very lazy, toooo lazy.... what can I do abt that?

kak
05-03-2004, 12:30
I'm french, what can i do about that? :)

tamibliss
05-03-2004, 12:32
Originally posted by kakrout

are you? that's a major problem.. so you got that sexual French accent, I gather.. that's a compensation.

t

Ledka
05-03-2004, 12:33
Originally posted by kakrout

r u hinting that I can I do nothing abt my laziness cos I am Russian? hm... no way out?

Ghost
05-03-2004, 12:48
I am very lazy, toooo lazy.... what can I do abt that?

Find a man who will do all your work for you. Pay him with "favors".

I'm french, what can i do about that?

Renounce French citizenship, ancestry, language. Refuse to ever surrender. Eat "freedom fries".

Pussy Cat
05-03-2004, 12:48
Originally posted by Ledka
r u hinting that I can I do nothing abt my laziness cos I am Russian? hm... no way out?

:) I am the same... Oh-oh... Ledka, do you think it is only Russian national or...?:D:p

One more bad quality is that sometimes I don't listen to people... Just smile, pretend listening... The only excuse that it happens when it is really dull and boring...;)

Ghost
05-03-2004, 12:54
So that's why you were just smiling and nodding to me at the Hard Rock. Now it makes sense.

:(

Ledka
05-03-2004, 12:55
Originally posted by Ghost
Find a man who will do all your work for you. Pay him with "favors".

hm... it's usually v.v. I do the work and they enjoy it.... it ususally looks like "I let u be with me. Isn't that enough for u?" And I don't actually mind it if he doesn't expect much from me then...

allice
05-03-2004, 13:00
I don't know what that quality is but it is something that attracts the wrong kind of men to me. And myself to them. :eek: :shame:

I wish I had a name for that quality. :cussing:

Ledka
05-03-2004, 13:03
Originally posted by allice
I don't know what that quality is but it is something that attracts the wrong kind of men to me. And myself to them. :eek: :shame:

maybe nerazborchivost?

Random
05-03-2004, 13:03
Going to bed at night, setting the alarm 15 minutes earlier than normal so I can spend this time on the rowing machine I recently purchased, so I can lose the odd kilo.

The alarm goes, it feels cold outside the duvet, rolling over and thinking s*d it I am having 15 minutes more kip !

Filimon
05-03-2004, 13:16
Mine is leaving stuff to do to the last momemt: from work to hangning a picture at home. When in the end I do it, I do it well and really fast, but there is no room for error at all! So on the rare occasions when I do f.ck up it is almost impossible to rectify.

Ghost
05-03-2004, 13:17
hm... it's usually v.v.

Then you're with the wrong men, Ledka. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

-Ghost

lyndsay
05-03-2004, 13:19
Volatile most of the time, jaded, self- righteous, unreliable...

That's all the positive stuff!

Lost Cause...

allice
05-03-2004, 13:25
maybe nerazborchivost?

Ledka, one doesn't get to choose who that person is that one is attracted to. So whether it is promiscuity that you meant or an 'anything goes' attitude, it has nothing to with being attaracted to a person you know is no good for you.

Pussy Cat
05-03-2004, 13:39
So that's why you were just smiling and nodding to me at the Hard Rock. Now it makes sense.

:) He he, Ghost... I could forsee this reaction;) But I can assure you - it was absolutely different case...
May be I simply liked talking to you?;):p <flirting:)>

kak
05-03-2004, 13:45
Tamibiliss : i am definitively ;)
Ledka i was not hinting anything, i'm lazy too it's not a russian special skill ;)
Ghost, "la garde meurt mais ne se rend pas" so do not even think about it :agree: ;)

sevan
05-03-2004, 13:55
I spend too much time on expat.ru.

And make witty remarks that aren't funny. ;)

Filimon
05-03-2004, 14:05
Originally posted by Alethea
It's called *procrastination*.

not really. Procrastination is not doing anything in the meantime, just biding time. I, on the other hand, simply do non-urgent stuff ahead of the urgent. Sort of prioritisation problem.

At the moment I need to type up Particulars of Claim which HAS to be filed today. For some reason I am doing due diligence on another matter, the result (of my part) of which is not due for another week. :) Plus I am writing here :)

sfjohns67
05-03-2004, 14:19
1. My initial response to "critical" situations tends to be emotional rather than rational. This can be good because it gets the negative reaction out of the way and lets me focus clearly on the solution, but also bad because my screaming scares the sh*t out of everybody in the 5 offices around me.

2. Procrastination. Horrible procrastination, to the point that I put stuff off so long I completely forget about it at times.

3. Inability to forgive. I normally won't give a person even a hint of a second chance if I think they've taken a dump on me in any way whatsoever. Probably walked away from what could have been several good friendships because of this.

ReturnOfBroadmoor
05-03-2004, 14:29
My worst quality - a penchant for multiple short term sexual encounters, of the unpaid variety. And my best quality is that I am always truthful :) :) :)

peyote
05-03-2004, 14:33
tropical laziness

there's no laziness like caribbean laziness. i like to sit by the coconut tree and watch the ocean under the spell of the sinsemilla... work? the closest thing to work i do is dance to my afro-spanish rhythms... that's heavy work! which increases laziness afterward to compensate for the time i didn't do the right thing: resting... :cool:

sfjohns67
05-03-2004, 14:40
Peyote, bro....the guy asked for "worst qualities." I think you posted something more akin to "virtues" assuming you aren't selling any of that sinsi to elementary kids to fund your beachfront relaxation.;)

If swatting bud on a beach like that is a bad quality, then I'll gladly join you on the road to hell.

cyclby
05-03-2004, 14:43

Allice,
We are ALL the wrong ones. You just have to pick the least evil among us.
Regards,
C

Tiffany
05-03-2004, 14:53
Originally posted by cyclby
Allice,
the least evil among us.
C

Since when "THE LEAST" was the quality??

peyote
05-03-2004, 14:53
Originally posted by sfjohns67
Peyote, bro....the guy asked for "worst qualities." I think you posted something more akin to "virtues" assuming you aren't selling any of that sinsi to elementary kids to fund your beachfront relaxation.;)
If swatting bud on a beach like that is a bad quality, then I'll gladly join you on the road to hell.
sfjohns67, i constantly hear those remarks as "you lazy modaf**** all the time doing nothing under the coconut tree!". so i figured they must think it's a bad thing. on the other part, i'm just a customer... :D

cyclby
05-03-2004, 15:05
Originally posted by Tiffany
Since when "THE LEAST" was the quality??

"Least Evil" would be a better quality than "Most Evil"
C

allice
05-03-2004, 15:06
Allice,
We are ALL the wrong ones. You just have to pick the least evil among us.
Regards,
C

You know, if it weren't for the age difference.... ;) :D

cyclby
05-03-2004, 15:08
You know, if it weren't for the age difference.... ;) :D

Who love's ya baby!!
Thanks,
C

PS I am the "Least Evil" option in some cases

allice
05-03-2004, 15:15
PS I am the "Least Evil" option in some cases

I think I know that. But I also know that often I want to see good things in people so much that I see things that are actually not there. As the case was with a recent acquaitance of mine. I hope I get to actually meet you before you go though, cyclby. :)

aliwilliams
05-03-2004, 16:31
arrogance.........

not that I see it as a fault per se...........

Kshisya
05-03-2004, 17:06
:rolleyes: worst qualities...ah seems i have none!:eek: even frustrating as what first might seem my worst quality after 5 mins of thinking turns into best :rolleyes: :p

Sadie
05-03-2004, 17:17
Laziness is the most importat quality btw. Saves your time and strength you could waste for useless things

Kshisechka, words of wisdom ;) I was too shy (damn, Sadie is shy.. impossible..) to say the same. Now there are two of us - perfect, gifted and modest :shame:

The only thing I can't stand in other ppl is irresponsibility. The rest qualities are tolerable ;)

tamibliss
05-03-2004, 17:24
People,

How about our best qualities? I am more of a positive person, so like discussing good things ..

t

Heyzeus
05-03-2004, 17:32
I think the bad qualities are funner to talk about and keep you humble, or maybe not. I don't know, I have no self-confidence. I'm sorry I wrote this. Just ignore it. sorry...;)

J.D.
05-03-2004, 17:55
Sure you lazy people can go to work you French can immigrate to Russia you Russians can emigrate to the US But what about me? I'm an Expat. Where can I go. And don't say home. I've been an expat so long i don't remember where I'm from.

Sadie
05-03-2004, 17:59
Originally posted by J.D.
Sure you lazy people can go to work you French can immigrate to Russia you Russians can emigrate to the US But what about me? I'm an Expat. Where can I go. And don't say home. I've been an expat so long i don't remember where I'm from.
:mad: :p :D

cyclby
06-03-2004, 00:49
Sadie,
I cannot imagine your what worst qualities would be?
C

Moscow Wolf
06-03-2004, 04:32
Well I do like to cock my leg and pee on that Bear in the next cage when he's sleeping. My worst quality is that when he wakes up, I have to tell him that I did it! So he becomes pi$$ed on and pi$$ed off!

exyabloko
06-03-2004, 06:21
I have wrong quality - I am always late. Still don't know, does it worst or best quality.:eek:

Anastasia
06-03-2004, 16:34
What are some of your worst qualities? You can be fine with them or want to change them.

For me, it would be my lovely ability to say something I regret later. I speak to quick, without thinking of the consequence. Fortunately I know how to apologize, but that's my first and biggest issue.

I think you are not the only one who suffers from this trouble, so do I.:) And as for me as addition I'm too independant and selfconserned - these features are not the best for the woman who wants to live with a man not fighting with him every second.
I'd give to chop off my right hand to get rid of this feature of my character.

Stasy:D