PDA

View Full Version : Don't Open This Thread!!!

Maurice
31-01-2008, 00:22
Ok, if you opened this thread is because you are not very tolerant or your comprehension skills are not right at all…

In fact the purpose of this thread is me posting until I get banned again, I want to know what do I need for getting banned:11033:…. Why do I do this? Just because I want to understand the contradictory policies here…

Time ago I posted a story, offending no one and they banned me… without any logical argument, and without explaining me why…. In fact in my profile it says that I insulted other members but I didn't... now I will.... lets see if Moises can understand what an insult is or not.

Honestly I don’t care…. But now I will do the opposite, and this thread can be closed, ignored, or I will get banned again…

If you opened this thread because you are not very tolerant, you can post here too and watch what it needs to get banned…:evilgrin:

If you opened this thread just because and right now you are critizising me…. Well I told you not to open this thread!!! You m&r(/&n!!:bird:

TD
31-01-2008, 01:34
In fact the purpose of this thread is me posting until I get banned again

I will be happy to oblige you, all you had to do was ask...