PDA

View Full Version : Separatist..(?) leader Strilkov home sick?

Carl
14-08-2014, 21:26
http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/2544960

And yet another separatist (can you call them that if they are Russian citizens?) leader leaves his duties? What's up with this..? Are they all getting home-sick (Moscow)?

fenrir
14-08-2014, 21:30

And yet another separatist (can you call them that if they are Russian citizens?) leader leaves his duties? What's up with this..? Are they all getting home-sick (Moscow)?

Rats abandoning a sinking ship.

Uncle Wally
14-08-2014, 22:14

I bet you'll look real dapper in an army uniform. Which one you going wear, American or Estonian?

bydand
15-08-2014, 12:40
I bet you'll look real dapper in an army uniform. Which one you going wear, American or Estonian?

Reduced to ad hominem attacks, I see.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FatAndy
15-08-2014, 12:57

I think DNR/LNR perform import replacement policy now ;)

TolkoRaz
15-08-2014, 15:14
Its is based on performance and meritocracy! ;)

Uncle Wally
15-08-2014, 15:35
Reduced to ad hominem attacks, I see.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem)

How is saying he will look good in a uniform an attack? Because the reallty of the US going to war with Russia is the draft for American boys. Russia is not Iraq and the war will not be limited to this side of the earth. I am pretty sure that there is more than one Russian sub sitting off the coasts, east and west as I write just in case America wants to get real stupid. Bombers ready to show Hollywood what real bombs look like and paratroopers ready and waiting to show America how they like to party.

If you have not been paying attention,

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/08/07/russia-bombers-arctic/13746681/

Benedikt
15-08-2014, 16:01

and most probably soon we will read he is peelign potatoes somewhere on an outpost in the taiga, walking the fence perimeters somewhere in the -far north- or cleaning his Kalashnikov somewhere where it is far off the beaten track.

Uncle Wally
15-08-2014, 16:19
and most probably soon we will read he is peelign potatoes somewhere on an outpost in the taiga, walking the fence perimeters somewhere in the -far north- or cleaning his Kalashnikov somewhere where it is far off the beaten track.

Or it could be that it didn't really look good to have a Russian leading them if he was working for Russia or on his own. One thing Ukraine has said is that they will not make any deals with non Ukrainians.

Russian Lad
15-08-2014, 16:34
It is not rats running from a sinking ship, Fenrir, it is the rats being removed from it.:) They would stink otherwise and infect the unaware rats here. Wonder if we will ever hear Strelkov or Ponomarev talk on camera again. I was enjoying Strelkov's candid interviews, he was singing like a canary, such a beauty. Whatever little doubts I had regarding Russia's role in this, he obliterated those doubts from my head. Even died his hair pitch-black after running from Slavyansk, such a charming young man.
No surprises for me here, it was to be expected.

penka
15-08-2014, 17:28
talking of the uniforms... or the freedom concept...

Russian Lad
15-08-2014, 17:32

You are trying to compare the Estonian freedom fighters with the Ukrainian ones? I agree with you - there are many striking similarities, but it is not exactly the same.

fenrir
15-08-2014, 17:35

That's Estonian. It was a very powerful unit.

penka
15-08-2014, 17:56

Thank you.
My relatives were fighting fascism.

Russian Lad
15-08-2014, 18:08
Thank you.

You have to view it from the Estonian (or Finnish) perspective to understand. They were between a rock and a hard place - the Soviets invaded them just as merrily as the fascists, butchered their people, chopped off chunks of their territories and instituted their own rule.
That said, Estonia would be stronger and Russia would be less of a threat to it if it denounced its former affiliations with the nazi (Germany did and it prospers, you have nothing to lose) - nothing to be really proud of. If you look at Ukraine, it is a serious trump in the hands of the Russian/Soviet revanchists, the strongest one, I would say.
As a Russian, I can say we should denounce the communism and finally bury Lenin (it is weird to have an embalmed corpse in the middle of Moscow), we are letting the shadows of the past rise again and torture us anew. It is not wise. The US is gaining on it as we speak, economically, politically, you name it. I would say it is not just unwise, it is plain stupid. A nation like Estonia with a small territory and without nukes can afford to be on the stupid side, for Russia it spells disaster, and short-term, you will not have to wait for long now.

FatAndy
15-08-2014, 18:36
butchered their people
...on the squares, with axes, in the presence of their children... :10293:

Yes. And they've finished as inglorious bastards usually finish.

we are letting the shadows of the past rise again and torture us anew.
Poor you and those "we" - never tried to stop your over-developed imagination from the spin-up? ;)

Russian Lad
15-08-2014, 18:39
Poor you and those "we" - never tried to stop your over-developed imagination from the spin-up?

Well, what is the purpose of having an embalmed dead man smack in the center of Moscow, for everyone to come and see him? Or it is just my imagination and we don't have him there?

FatAndy
15-08-2014, 18:41
Well, what is the purpose of having an embalmed dead man smack in the center of Moscow, for everyone to come and see him? Or it is just my imagination and we don't have it there?
It's our history. Let dedushka rest in peace...:bong:

Russian Lad
15-08-2014, 18:45
Let dedushka rest in peace...

I wish it was just history. My point is though, some of our history wasn't that bright or great. The nazi are also a part of the German history, but they don't put embalmed fascists into mausoleums for perpetuity.

FatAndy
15-08-2014, 18:52
I wish it was just history. My point is though, some of our history wasn't that bright or great. The nazi are also a part of the German history, but they don't put embalmed fascists into mausoleums for perpetuity.
Which part of our history seems to you similar to Nazi, comrade?:cool:

finnandcork
15-08-2014, 18:57

Rats? I think the junta and its knuckledragger g:bash:enocidaires are more akin to rats, yes?

TolkoRaz
15-08-2014, 18:59
It is not rats running from a sinking ship, Fenrir, it is the rats being removed from it.:) They would stink otherwise and infect the unaware rats here. Wonder if we will ever hear Strelkov or Ponomarev talk on camera again. I was enjoying Strelkov's candid interviews, he was singing like a canary, such a beauty. Whatever little doubts I had regarding Russia's role in this, he obliterated those doubts from my head. Even died his hair pitch-black after running from Slavyansk, such a charming young man.
No surprises for me here, it was to be expected.

RusskiLad, I think it is now entering a new phase with a greater involvement by the RF military, including much more heavy equipment and a structured leadership utilising professional Officers.

Russian Lad
15-08-2014, 19:00
Which part of our history seems to you similar to Nazi, comrade?

Well, I am not really proud of Lenin's revolution and Stalin's gulags that brought about millions of casualties. The modern history and what is being done in Ukraine - I am both disgusted and startled by it. The former - because calling our brotherly nation fascists and butchering them/making them butcher each other seems to be wrong, the latter - because it will inevitably lead to immense problems (let's call them problems, I think it will be much worse) here, when the money runs out, due to various reasons.

RusskiLad, I think it is now entering a new phase with a greater involvement by the RF military, including much more heavy equipment and a structured leadership utilising professional Officers.

To precipitate the inevitable? Ok. Fine with me both ways, it is either quick or slow. And I am not talking about Ukraine. I think it will be the slow one though, those field commanders were doomed from the beginning, I told you two months ago we will not see them again soon. Strelkov-Girkin is not stupid, though, I thought he would die in Slavyansk. He has a good survival instinct, but it remains to be seen whether it is stronger than the devilish cunning of his supervisors. He may have been smart, but not smart enough. Он слишком много знал (С).

FatAndy
15-08-2014, 19:14
Well, I am not really proud of Lenin's revolution and Stalin's gulags that brought about millions of casualties. The modern history and what is being done in Ukraine - I am both disgusted and startled by it. The former - because calling our brotherly nation fascists and butchering them/making them butcher each other seems to be wrong
Very good, comrade - so, please answer my old question - when and where you as Russian will be repenting for all the above? I want to see it! :rasta:

Russian Lad
15-08-2014, 19:18
when and where you as Russian will be repenting for all the above? I want to see it!

I don't think it is about repenting, it is about at least admitting that we had our moments of dire history. Actually Russia could have Ukraine on a silver plate just by admitting some of our previous crimes there - the past is the past, no one would judge us for the past and demand we repent for the deeds of our predecessors. But this murky past has engendered the vicious and bloody present. Skeletons of the past have grown tissue and meaty muscles, the corpses have come to life and have stormed out of the closets, aiming in for a kill. They seem to crave for human blood, because it makes them stronger, makes them look more like humans. They are having their heinous feast of death in the Eastern Ukraine as we speak. But there is a catch - they will want more and more blood, they are never sated, these beasts.
I am not a part of it, so I have nothing to repent for, on the personal level, as a Russian I feel deep shame though.

bydand
15-08-2014, 22:15
How is saying he will look good in a uniform an attack?

Why mention him personally at all. Sarcastically or otherwise?

Because the reallty of the US going to war with Russia is the draft for American boys.

US is not going to war with Russia for now, they are trying sanctions to open Putin's eyes; Ukraine is not Russia.

Russia is not Iraq and the war will not be limited to this side of the earth. I am pretty sure that there is more than one Russian sub sitting off the coasts, east and west as I write just in case America wants to get real stupid. Bombers ready to show Hollywood what real bombs look like and paratroopers ready and waiting to show America how they like to party.

Now who's an idiot?

If you have not been paying attention,

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/08/07/russia-bombers-arctic/13746681/

I've been paying attention.
Putin and Russia are fecking with Ukraine more than before, they want their puppets back, it will be costly, it already is.

So what is your prediction? US wants war or Putin? Who is mobilizing?

FatAndy
15-08-2014, 22:28
this murky past has engendered the vicious and bloody present. Skeletons of the past have grown tissue and meaty muscles, the corpses have come to life and have stormed out of the closets, aiming in for a kill. They seem to crave for human blood, because it makes them stronger, makes them look more like humans. They are having their heinous feast of death
What's expression!
Try to write scenarios/screenplays for 3rd grade Holly-Bollywood movies, step by step you'll promote yourself to the 2nd grade ;)

on the personal level, as a Russian I feel deep shame though.
This is good. :snoring:

Alan65
15-08-2014, 22:41

In other words....mercenaries and hired hands have not been able to do the job.

FatAndy
15-08-2014, 22:52
In other words....mercenaries and hired hands have not been able to do the job.
No, just for the current momemt it's politically more expedient to make such a "castling" ;)

Uncle Wally
16-08-2014, 00:42
Well, what is the purpose of having an embalmed dead man smack in the center of Moscow, for everyone to come and see him? Or it is just my imagination and we don't have him there?

You got to make money any way you can now a days, welcome to capitalism!

Russian Lad
16-08-2014, 00:51
You got to make money any way you can now a days, welcome to capitalism!

I am sure if it was a profitable business the US would be embalming their dead presidents too.
Actually the visit to view the corpse for any perverts who desire to do it is free, but the maintenance of the corpse costs 100 thousand dollars annually, so how is the money being made off this corpse in the very heart of Moscow?
Besides, those who derive pleasure from eyeballing embalmed corpses will obviously need psychological treatment later on, so it is another added state expense here we are talking about.
Actually, if they enjoy looking at dead bodies it would be more logical to visit a morgue - they are relatively fresh there and there is a variety of them to suit everyone's taste and expectations, not just one dead man. Beats me.

Uncle Wally
16-08-2014, 01:00
I am sure if it was a profitable business the US would be embalming their dead presidents too.
Actually the visit to view the corpse for any perverts who desire to do it is free, but the maintenance of the corpse costs 100 thousand dollars annually, so how is the money being made off this corpse in the very heart of Moscow?
Besides, those who derive pleasure from eyeballing embalmed corpses will obviously need psychological treatment later on, so it is another added state expense here we are talking about.

This is the guy who likes to have sex with animals?

If you were smart you'd start a dog sitting bizzness. Hey I'm not judging you, I love you, but please understand you have to give them something for free to sucker them into the more expensive stuff.

Russian Lad
16-08-2014, 01:04
This is the guy who likes to have sex with animals?

Mind it, animals, not corpses...
So, by your logic, if I enjoy sex with animals, I cannot disapprove of the Russians' proclivity to admire corpses, so much so that they actually call it history?

Uncle Wally
16-08-2014, 01:09
Mind it, animals, not corpses...
So, by your logic, if I enjoy sex with animals, I cannot disapprove of the Russians' proclivity to admire corpses, so much so that they actually call it history?

With me you can enjoy all you like as long as it's not my ass.

But if they like dead people who am I to say?

Look, as long as it's not hurting someone else, lets get on with it!

Russian Lad
16-08-2014, 03:58
Look, as long as it's not hurting someone else, lets get on with it!

Something doesn't necessarily have to hurt in the physical sense of the word to be weird, gross, evil or unacceptable. Ever tried masturbating or defecating in public, say, in a park full of people walking around you?
And like I said, the psychological trauma the Russians are obviously being inflicted when eyeballing and admiring this embalmed corpse and venerably calling it their history has not been fully studied yet. The Russians like FatAndy need to be examined closely by authorized experts.:) I think a lot of this hidden and outwardly manifested violence&hostility to the outside world partly stems from this corpse cult of theirs.

Benedikt
16-08-2014, 04:26

If Germany would have won WWII for sure the aquarelle painter would be having his mausoleum in Berlin and Germans and people from all over the world would be gazing at him in wonderment. Germany lost, and so Lenin is in his Mausoleum and Adolf or Mussolini not. Nevertheless -we- are reminded ad nauseam, that the aquarelle painter was and Austrian and that Germany should pay forever and a day to be that Nazi state it was.
Lenin, when the time is ripe, they will dig him out from Red Square and bury him in St.Petes, Than you can have a look at his grave, it is closer to you. And people will flock to the cemetery there, for whatever reason.Will be one more attraction besides Peterhof and the Hermitage. Let them, things like that don't really bother me.

Russian Lad
16-08-2014, 04:45
A corpse proudly displayed in the middle of Moscow for everyone to see it doesn't bother you, got it. Well, it does bother me, sorry to say that.
I seriously doubt he will be buried together with the people who were killed on his order.

vossy7
16-08-2014, 05:37
A corpse proudly displayed in the middle of Moscow for everyone to see it doesn't bother you, got it. Well, it does bother me, sorry to say that.
I seriously doubt he will be buried together with the people who were killed on his order.

I Don't believe the guy wanted his "long sleep" to be displayed in public :elf:

fenrir
16-08-2014, 09:59
Thank you.

And the small nation of Estonians was caught between two thuggish countries who both invaded and occupied them. As a result, many Estonians fought on BOTH sides of the conflict. A lot of Russians make so much noise about the Estonian Legion but don't say anything about all the Estonians that fought on their side.

Uncle Wally
16-08-2014, 12:16
I Don't believe the guy wanted his "long sleep" to be displayed in public :elf:

Yeah me too, cause every morning I wake up with a big stiffy.

TolkoRaz
16-08-2014, 12:25
Yeah me too, cause every morning I wake up with a big stiffy.

Is that why the Pole Dancer regularly visits you?

vossy7
16-08-2014, 14:23

No, the dancer is a Pole....with apples and a big stiffy :mml:

Uncle Wally
17-08-2014, 12:28

Go Go dancer! She doesn't strip and because of that I think she makes more money from the fools trying to get her to.

But yeah she's the kind of girl that could keep you UP all night, if you know what I mean.:10475:

TolkoRaz
17-08-2014, 18:58
Waiting for more photos of Alyonka! :)

Uncle Wally
17-08-2014, 22:32
Waiting for more photos of Alyonka! :)

After the 21st! Maybe you want to see her dance? PM after the 21st.