PDA

View Full Version : English Teachers needed

Teaching in Russia
29-01-2008, 23:35
I am currently looking for both Russian and native English speaking teacher for my school. I have several positions that begin over the next few weeks. I would like to have some one with experience as you will be teaching small groups, also must have evenings available. The position is for teaching Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7-9 p.m. I also have Tuesday and Thursday groups from 7-10 p.m. If you are interested, please pm me for more details.

Teaching in Russia
01-02-2008, 15:49
I just wanted to add that I have a few morning and daytime positions available. We are a licensed English school and offer competitive pay. We pay on time and twice a month. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a message.

magedaman
03-02-2008, 00:15
Hello, I would like to know more about that offer, couldd you PM me with your mobile number so that i can contact you ??
thanks

knavarro1971
18-02-2008, 11:43
Hi,

I'm an American that will be residing in Moscow. But I would love to have the chance to work in ST. Petersburg if possible. But the number of jobs are limited compared to Moscow. I will be arriving in Moscow on March 2nd.
But I don't mind to go to ST. Pete to work instead. What is the Salary you are paying? Also, What is your e-mail. I can send you my resume.

Sincerely,
Kirk
knavarro1971@aol.com

dgr
04-03-2009, 13:53
Definitely interested. Did I already reply to this....whatever.