PDA

View Full Version : What's the government's stance on DPNI?

Pages : [1] 2

Penelope
29-01-2008, 16:35
I was quite saddened to see a poster for this organization stuck up on the wall of the metro wagon, right next to the door (where paid advertising goes). It was a nasty color cartoon of some gigantic bucolic Russian guy making a fist at a bent, dark-skinned, hook-nosed man (holding a Russian passport and a fist full of bloody dollars--wtf?). If that's not promoting racial hatred, I don't know what is.

What's the Russian government have to say about this (seems to me to be) extremist organization?

ÄÏÍÈ :: Ãëàâíàÿ (http://www.dpni.org/)

Penelope
29-01-2008, 16:41
Also, how about that lovely modified swastica for a symbol?

Willy
29-01-2008, 16:50
Did it look like a paid ad the metro put up?

Penelope
29-01-2008, 16:52
It was relatively high quality. However, I don't think it was a paid advert. I just think the metro people weren't that "operativno" in removing it. I personally wanted to tear it off, but I was kind of afraid of how the local populace would react. I took a picture of it with my cell phone, but I don't know how to get it from my cell to my computer.

Willy
29-01-2008, 17:01
Yes looking at the site they don't seem short of money. Maybe it's got something to do with the elections, reminding people if they don't vote correctly what they might be looking forward to.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:06
Penelope, the majoriry of the DPNI members are just very poor and bad educated people... Kalr Marx called that kind of people "paupers" which are the necessary part of capitalistic system... And nobody in the russian government don't think even a litttle bit about this "lowest class", and the representatives of that class united in order to defend their common interests against the Putin's bosses and the illegal immigrants who can take the good job vacancies which can go to them otherwise potentially.

The same movement against the illegal immigration now is wide-spread in the usa and the illegal immigration is constant subject of the respublican primary debades... :11513:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:10
I personally wanted to tear it off, but I was kind of afraid of how the local populace would react.

:confused: :jawdrop:

What ??

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:10
What's the surprise about? That I wanted to tear it down, or that I was afraid?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:15
Penelope, if i would be in the Britain or in the the states... could i tear off the political advertisments of the republican or democratic parties !!? What the right do you have to tear off the political advertisments of the russian parties.. really who do you think you are in order to do it !?? :mad::eek:

Willy
29-01-2008, 17:16
Penelope, the majoriry of the DPNI members are just very poor and bad educated people... Kalr Marx called that kind of people "paupers" which are the necessary part of capitalistic system... And nobody in the russian government don't think even a litttle bit about this "lowest class", the representatives of that class united in order to defend their common interests against the Putin's bosses and the illegal imigrants who can take the good job vacancies which can go to them otherwise potentially.

The same movement against the illegal immigration now is wide-spread in the usa and the illegal immigration is constant subject of the respublican primary debades... :11513:

They don't look like "paupers" looks like they have some marketing help. Maybe journalists too.

Someone is leading them and paying for that site, writing a bunch of hateful news.

Yes racism is alive and well in the USA. Maybe there is a better way to get Russians working together than this.

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:17
Penelope, if i would be in the Britain or in the the states... could i tear off the political advertisments of the republican or democratic parties !!? What the right do you have to tear off the political advertisments of the russian parties.. really who do you think you are in order to do it !?? :mad::eek:Is it a political party? I thought it was an extremist organization. If I tore down a poster in the metro (where it didn't belong as it hadn't been paid for) for the Bolshevik party (I'm sure you're aware that it's an illegal, extremist organization), would you feel the same?

Willy
29-01-2008, 17:18
Penelope, if i would be in the Britain or in the the states... could i tear off the political advertisments of the republican or democratic parties !!? What the right do you have to tear off the political advertisments of the russian parties.. really who do you think you are in order to do it !?? :mad::eek:

It's not a political party! Do you think that this kind of thing is OK?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:19
Even Sal when he has been here... i am sure... never could to let himself do it... What the right do you have in order to behavior yourself in that way and to do these actions !?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:22
DPNI is the famous russian political movement and it's not illegal movement. It's their right to promote itself with the political advertisments. :wazzup:

Willy
29-01-2008, 17:24
Even Sal when he has been here... i am sure... never could to let himself do it... What the right do you have in order to behavior yourself in that way and to do these actions !?

Just so we know are you a racist or just believe in free speech Korotky Gennady?

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:24

This isn't a political party. This is the poster of a racist skinhead organization.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:25
They don't look like "paupers" looks like they have some marketing help. Maybe journalists too.

Someone is leading them and paying for that site, writing a bunch of hateful news.

Yes racism is alive and well in the USA. Maybe there is a better way to get Russians working together than this.

maybe... but we are in the free countrey... and they are russians and it's their right to do as they want...

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:26
DPNI is the famous russian political movement and it's not illegal movement. It's their right to promote itself with the political advertisments. :wazzup:

Its also a movement that seeks to intimidate anyone other than white Russians. "Russia for Russians", as it were. Do you deny this?

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:27
maybe... but we are in the free countrey... and they are russians and it's their right to do as they want...

So its their right to post the poster (without paying), and its not her right to say, paste a poster over it or remove that poster? No one is saying the government should arrest the people who made the poster (assuming they did nothing else wrong).

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:29
This isn't a political party. This is the poster of a racist skinhead organization.

I can only repeat that it's the political movement... the political organization...there is no difference between a political party and a political organization. The political party is the political organization itself...
:11513:

Please not be so ignorat... it's the subject of the political science
:eek:

Willy
29-01-2008, 17:31

You are right, it's your country and you can say what you want but I don't think you will find many people here will agree or like you very much if you have that attitude.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:31
"Russia for Russians", as it were. Do you deny this?

good that they don't strugle for " Russia for Brits "

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:33
So, these Russians, who have the right to do as they want (as you say), also have the right to incite hatred and illegal acts against other Russian citizens? Because that's what the picture was showing--a dark-skinned, hook-nosed Russian citizen being intimidated by a light-skinned Russian citizen.

29-01-2008, 17:34
Is it a political party? I thought it was an extremist organization. If I tore down a poster in the metro (where it didn't belong as it hadn't been paid for) for the Bolshevik party (I'm sure you're aware that it's an illegal, extremist organization), would you feel the same?

First you are not Russian, so have nothing to do for or against any Russian party or organisation,

Then EVEN the DPNI, even Limonov guys, even the communists, have the right to explain their opinions.

Why don't you go to Zyuganov's office and tell him "hey, you commies killed millions of people some years ago, so you should not exist"?

Fighting against extremism is never done by prohibiting them to speak, but by EXPLAINING why their ideas are bad.

29-01-2008, 17:36
So, these Russians, who have the right to do as they want (as you say), also have the right to incite hatred and illegal acts against other Russian citizens? Because that's what the picture was showing--a dark-skinned, hook-nosed Russian citizen being intimidated by a light-skinned Russian citizen.

Yes they have this right.

What you should have done instead of just "thinking" and doing finally nothing (...) is to ask this guy from the DPNI "Hello, I am an American expat and really don't think your ideas are good". Then discuss with him and other Russians around.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:37
You are right, it's your country and you can say what you want but I don't think you will find many people here will agree or like you very much if you have that attitude.

Willy, i think that you will amaze you but what you said depands on the circles which you communicate with... I assure you that what i said... the most part of the simple working guys, "the blue collars", think the same... I know it very well becoz my every working day i communicate with these simple working guys

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:38

What you should have done instead of just "thinking" and doing finally nothing (...) is to ask this guy from the DPNI "Hello, I am an American expat and really don't think your ideas are good". Then discuss with him and other Russians around.
Uhhhhhh. How do you talk to a piece of paper stuck to the wall?

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:38

Then he and his 10 friends will enjoy beating you to death as everyone else watches. Or do you think skinheads are reasonable people looking for a pleasant conversation?

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:39
good that they don't strugle for " Russia for Brits "

Apparently struggling for a free Russia that doesn't intimidate minorities and foreigners is too much to ask for?

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:41
I can only repeat that it's the political movement... the political organization...there is no difference between a political party and a political organization. The political party is the political organization itself...
:11513:

Please not be so ignorat... it's the subject of the political science
:eek:

Yes, neo-nazis in the United States also call themselves a "political and social movement". Apparently, some things are universal.

Willy
29-01-2008, 17:41
First you are not Russian, so have nothing to do for or against any Russian party or organisation,

Then EVEN the DPNI, even Limonov guys, even the communists, have the right to explain their opinions.

Why don't you go to Zyuganov's office and tell him "hey, you commies killed millions of people some years ago, so you should not exist"?

Fighting against extremism is never done by prohibiting them to speak, but by EXPLAINING why their ideas are bad.

I think she just got mad seeing that but she knew she didn't have a right to do anything, that kind of stuff scares foreigners.

Limonov's guys don't have the right anymore.

You are very right that fighting extermism is not done by banning them but it is banned in Russia.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:42

Out of curiosity, is it your positions that only Russians have freedom of speech in Russia?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:42

penelope... your sentences only show as little you know the real situation in here... in Russian... These " dark-skinned", 'hook-noses" on the political poster are NOT RUSSIANS ! They are illegal IMMIGRANTS ! My god... one can be so ignorant in order to judge about the things he ( or she ) knows so superficially... ! :11513:

29-01-2008, 17:43
Just so we know are you a racist or just believe in free speech Korotky Gennady?

"Racism"? What is "racism"?

In some western european countries, saying "blacks run faster than whites" is "racism". And in the name of "anti-racism", they now give the priority to blacks immigrates against native whites, even if the white is better for the considered job.

So, THIS kind of racism, no thanks!

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:44
...Fighting against extremism is never done by prohibiting them to speak, but by EXPLAINING why their ideas are bad.or rather breaking up their meeting, raiding their offices, arresting them and putting them in jail. Or even better, having a kremilin-back youth organization attack them outside their office, and arrest them and put them in jail.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:45
penelope... your sentences only show as little you know the real situation in here... in Russian... These " dark-skinned", 'hook-noses" on the political poster are NOT RUSSIANS ! They are illegal IMMIGRANTS ! My god... one can be so ignorant in order to judge about the things he ( or she ) knows so superficially... ! :11513:

Seems those posters could easily apply to most foreigners, whether they're here legally or illegally. If the poster had said "STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOW!" no one here would have objected.

29-01-2008, 17:45
Yes, neo-nazis in the United States also call themselves a "political and social movement". Apparently, some things are universal.

Are neo-nazis in the US authorized? Yes. So why would a US citizen tore an ad from a "nationalist" Russian party in Russia? I thought US was a democracy and that the 5th amendment of their constitution guaranteed their freedom of speech.
So what is good in the US is not good in Russia?

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:46
They are not immigrants at all if they have a Russian passport!

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:46
My god ! Again these descedants of the slaves owners and the rappists of black slave girls... try to teach us as we must live...

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:47
"Racism"? What is "racism"?

In some western european countries, saying "blacks run faster than whites" is "racism". And in the name of "anti-racism", they now give the priority to blacks immigrates against native whites, even if the white is better for the considered job.

So, THIS kind of racism, no thanks!

Racism goes like this: "All non-Russians are scum and should immediately get out of Russia. Everything wrong with Russia has to do with non-Russians, and the sooner we beat the crap out of them here so they leave the better off we'll be."

That's racism.

29-01-2008, 17:48
Out of curiosity, is it your positions that only Russians have freedom of speech in Russia?

I don't know for KG, but for me YES of course.

As IMO a Russian has NO freedom of speech in the USA. Anyway Russians in western countries don't do the same bardak than western countries do in Russia... No "Russian Council" that frauds taxes, no "Russian ONG" that pays for "colored revolutions", etc.

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:48
My god ! Again these descedants of the slaves owners and the rappists of black slave girls... try to teach us as we must live...My ancestors were not slave owners. I'm pretty sure they didn't rape any black slave girls either. And I'm not trying to teach Russians how to live. If you read my first post, I asked what the government thought of such an organization.

29-01-2008, 17:49
Uhhhhhh. How do you talk to a piece of paper stuck to the wall?

Sorry I though you SAW the guy. Anyway just call the people around as I suggested, and take the ad out of the wall. People will see that a kind US expat defends HR in Russia.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:50

THis POSTER... as you discribed it... just indicates that these russians passports... they are buying the from corrupted russian officials for the money !
:cheerleader::11513:

29-01-2008, 17:51
Racism goes like this: "All non-Russians are scum and should immediately get out of Russia. Everything wrong with Russia has to do with non-Russians, and the sooner we beat the crap out of them here so they leave the better off we'll be."

That's racism.

So Russia is not racist, as Russia says "All NON LEGALLY IMMIGRANTS IN RUSSIA must leave the country".

I understand it can be hard to understand seing that as in the US than in Europe, a NON LEGAL IMMIGRANT has MORE rights than a native citizen. They are given money, housing, free medical assistance, free juridical assistance, etc etc.

But here, it doesn't work like this.

DevilsAdvocate
I don't know for KG, but for me YES of course.

As IMO a Russian has NO freedom of speech in the USA. Anyway Russians in western countries don't do the same bardak than western countries do in Russia... No "Russian Council" that frauds taxes, no "Russian ONG" that pays for "colored revolutions", etc.

Of course a Russian has freedom of speech in the US. Everyone has freedom of speech. This is why Chavez was walking down the streets of NYC and screaming about how Bush is a war criminal and wasn't arrested. You could right now get a plane ticket, show up in the USA, and walk down the street with a sign saying "I hate the USA."

Well, Russians are free to start political action committees and the United States and such.

Penelope
THis POSTER... as you discribed it... just indicates that these russians passports... they are buying the from corrupted russian officials for the money !
:cheerleader::11513:Really? Hmmm, I guess that would make the Russian a law breaker, too.

29-01-2008, 17:52

if so, and if they are legally registered and don't live from illegal business, they are ok :)

The DPNI as far as I know fights against ILLEGAL immigrants.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 17:53
So Russia is not racist, as Russia says "All NON LEGALLY IMMIGRANTS IN RUSSIA must leave the country".

I understand it can be hard to understand seing that as in the US than in Europe, a NON LEGAL IMMIGRANT has MORE rights than a native citizen. They are given money, housing, free medical assistance, free juridical assistance, etc etc.

But here, it doesn't work like this.

No one here is supporting illegal immigration.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:53
My ancestors were not slave owners. I'm pretty sure they didn't rape any black slave girls either. And I'm not trying to teach Russians how to live. If you read my first post, I asked what the government thought of such an organization.

The main thing is not our government think about these organizations... BUT what simple russian people think about these organizations becoz It's OUR LAND after all !

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:54
if so, and if they are legally registered and don't live from illegal business, they are ok :)

The DPNI as far as I know fights against ILLEGAL immigrants.I agree that that is their slogan, but their web site, and that poster incite people to racial and nationalistic hatred. People are likely to beat someone up first due to racial characteristics before looking to see if they have a Russian passport.

Also, according to the Russian Constitution, and the Constitutional Court, registration is unconstitutional.

29-01-2008, 17:55
Of course a Russian has freedom of speech in the US. Everyone has freedom of speech. This is why Chavez was walking down the streets of NYC and screaming about how Bush is a war criminal and wasn't arrested. You could right now get a plane ticket, show up in the USA, and walk down the street with a sign saying "I hate the USA."

Well, Russians are free to start political action committees and the United States and such.

I could go in the US and shout against the US, yes. But you know, my MORAL STANDARDS do not allow to do this.

Russia is not very interested to interfere in the internal affairs of foreign countries, yu know...

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:56
The main thing is not our government think about these organizations... BUT what simple russian people think about these organizations becoz It's OUR LAND after all !ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:56
Really? Hmmm, I guess that would make the Russian a law breaker, too.

No. it's true... many of them just give the bribes to the MVD officilas and get them... the passoports.

29-01-2008, 17:57

Well I am not sure, as the DPNI is fighting illegal immigration, and people here are fighting the DPNI...

Please note that (before insults come) I am not racist, I have no DPNI membership card, never arrested a guy for the color of his skin, etc etc.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 17:57
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco:

:verycool: What's so funny ?

Penelope
29-01-2008, 17:58
:verycool: What's so funny ?
You think Russia belongs to ordinary Russian people. :Loco:

29-01-2008, 17:59
No. it's true... many of them just give the bribes to the MVD officilas and get them... the passoports.

Yes but most of such passports aren't registered in the database, so at the first serious control... BINGO. And militsia knows that of course, that's why they bring people to the police station even if they show a RF passport, for asking the database.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:00

No. there are some. the most part they are liberal capitalists who want to exploit the cheap labour of illigal immigrants for the profit of their personal business.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:02
Yes but most of such passports aren't registered in the database, so at the first serious control... BINGO. And militsia knows that of course, that's why they bring people to the police station even if they show a RF passport, for asking the database.

Hmm... i didn't know that... It's good if it's so.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:05
You think Russia belongs to ordinary Russian people. :Loco:

Whom do you think it belongs to... ? The jewish international capitalists and Trance-National-Cooporations owners ?
;)

Maurice
29-01-2008, 18:05

Don`t worry... this gives her the pleasure of analyzing things even though no one related with this matter cares about her opinion…. Is just like therapy for her and many like her:clown::clown:……….. they start giving their opinion, they express how much the dislike smt about Russia…. Well nooone cares… and once smn cares they get expelled or threatened or smth worse….. and then they say…. Why is this happening to me:9456:……………… but meanwhile as long as no one cares… is just therapeutic….

29-01-2008, 18:06
Hmm... i didn't know that... It's good if it's so.

All RF passports are registered in a central database, and all stolen/lost passports in a "black" database.

Usually, bought passports are in none of these databases. So a guy may buy a train or plane ticket, as only the blacklist is checked, but when militsia makes a full control, they check the blacklist AND the central database.

Now OK, some bought passports are also registered but they cost a lot of money and it concerns maybe only 1 or 2% of bought passports. Not more in fact than in ANY country in the world.

Penelope
29-01-2008, 18:08
Whom do you think it belongs to... ? The jewish international capitalists and Trance-National-Cooporations owners ?
;)
It belongs to the people who control you. Vertical Vlast. This country belongs to the Russian government, which chooses itself.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:09
hello Maurice ! it's good that you with us again... ;) You... the monopolazers fighter...

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:13
It belongs to the people who control you. Vertical Vlast. This country belongs to the Russian government, which chooses itself.

Come to think of it, that's true of pretty much every country in the world. Its mostly a good thing too because the average person is a universally a moron.

Maurice
29-01-2008, 18:14
hello Maurice ! it's good that you with us again... ;) You... the monopolazers fighter...

Hello KG

Some sporadic subversive posting is not bad at all…. And once the monopolizers are gone…. Someone needs to counterattack the Russian haters….. but…. Still some dark forces and Moises are my repressors......

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:14

In our constitution it is said the Power in the Russian Federation belongs to the people. The people is the high Sovereign of Power. :11513:

Penelope
29-01-2008, 18:20
In our constitution it is said the Power in the Russian Federation belongs to the people. The people is the high Sovereign of Power. :11513:
Your constitution says what the Vertical Vlast wants it to say.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:20
Come to think of it, that's true of pretty much every country in the world.

yeah. it's true... and in the most part it conserning the today situation in the usa... in the majority of europian countries ! :11513: Penelope ! So look around when you will come back there

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:23
Its mostly a good thing too because the average person is a universally a moron.

i hope i see the day when the russian people stop to be the such morons... And i do a lot in order This DAY will come.
:fireworks:

Maurice
29-01-2008, 18:24

Also is not healthy that everybody behaves here like in psychiatric hospital, medicated and smiling 24/7 and everybody says…. Yes you are right… no you are not right… Russia is bad and we are cool… I like soup… I don’t…

Anyway I have a new game here…. What do I need for getting banned? and for how long?…..:mml::12115:

Do you know something about the sour maple girl and the red baron? Well I got banned because of this…… 2 weeks!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

So…. Please don’t talk about them, they can ban you because of this….

DevilsAdvocate

Every constitution ever written has said that.

Korotky Gennady
And i will be the Bad Day for all Devil's Advocates !

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:26
i hope i see the day when the russian people stop to be the such morons... And i do a lot in order This DAY will come.

There's nothing you, or anyone else, can do about it. How can you make the average person smarter, when intelligence is largely immutable?

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:27
And i will be the Bad Day for all Devil's Advocates !

Somehow I doubt this.

Korotky Gennady
Do you know something about the sour maple girl and the red baron? Well I got banned because of this…… 2 weeks!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

No. I don't know nothing. PM me if you want to... Maurice

Penelope
Also is not healthy that everybody behaves here like in psychiatric hospital, medicated and smiling 24/7 and everybody says…. Yes you are right… no you are not right… Russia is bad and we are cool… I like soup… I don’t…

Anyway I have a new game here…. What do I need for getting banned? and for how long?…..:mml::12115:

So, you've essentially come back to create ill will and argue illogically and passionately about nothing.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:28
Somehow I doubt this.

Be sure... man !

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:32
I could go in the US and shout against the US, yes. But you know, my MORAL STANDARDS do not allow to do this.

Russia is not very interested to interfere in the internal affairs of foreign countries, yu know...

Wait, speaking your mind in a foreign country is immoral? Since when and based on what?

Wait, Russia isn't? Russian history and current foreign policy disagrees. Every major power interferes with the internal affairs of foreign countries.

Korotky Gennady
There's nothing you, or anyone else, can do about it. How can you make the average person smarter, when intelligence is largely immutable?

i am a teacher... you know... so you can imagine very easy how i try to do it... And there is the Internet else as the independent tool of mass-communication here.

DevilsAdvocate
Be sure... man !

Are you seriously threatening me? Lets just "be sure... man".

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:35
i am a teacher... you know... so you can imagine very easy how i try to do it... And there is the Internet else as the independent tool of mass-communication here.

I have to wonder what you teach kids. "Foreigners should just keep their mouth shut in OUR country. They're evil scum, you know."

I really doubt your "arguments" here are convincing anyone of anything.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:36
Are you seriously threatening me? Lets just "be sure... man".

it's not the threat at all... one must have very strange mind to perceive my words in that way...

29-01-2008, 18:37
Wait, speaking your mind in a foreign country is immoral? Since when and based on what?

Wait, Russia isn't? Russian history and current foreign policy disagrees. Every major power interferes with the internal affairs of foreign countries.

Speaking my mind about internal affairs of the country I am as a guest, yes, I feel it immoral. Which right have I, when I go abroad, to criticize the political system, the people, etc, of the country I am traveling in? I just take it as it is, I have of course my opinions BUT do not discuss about it, and for sure do not make public statements saying that things are bad, people are stupid, etc etc. That is called RESPECT and DECENCY. And if really I feel so bad, well you know what I do? I go away!

People should really do the same here.

Korotky Gennady
I teach not kids... i teach the adults.

DevilsAdvocate

And they don't take a cut of these bribes?

Penelope
And here we go again! A slinging match involving Guest, Korotky, or Sal! Who have thunk it?!?

29-01-2008, 18:38
KG, it is a constant in all world in all times: Give People BREAD and GAMES, and they are happy.

Take away BREAD OR GAMES, and be ready for the revolution.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:40
Speaking my mind about internal affairs of the country I am as a guest, yes, I feel it immoral. Which right have I, when I go abroad, to criticize the political system, the people, etc, of the country I am traveling in? I just take it as it is, I have of course my opinions BUT do not discuss about it, and for sure do not make public statements saying that things are bad, people are stupid, etc etc. That is called RESPECT and DECENCY. And if really I feel so bad, well you know what I do? I go away!

People should really do the same here.

You have that right based on freedom of speech. People have the right not to listen or to disagree. None of this changes regardless of the country you're in.

Korotky Gennady
I have to wonder what you teach kids. "Foreigners should just keep their mouth shut in OUR country. They're evil scum, you know."

I really doubt your "arguments" here are convincing anyone of anything.

I don't teach people in that way at all... I just give them the objective information about the world around them and the society they live in... That's all. I never teach them to hate anyone and anywhere

DevilsAdvocate
KG, it is a constant in all world in all times: Give People BREAD and GAMES, and they are happy.

Take away BREAD OR GAMES, and be ready for the revolution.

I agree with this.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:41
I don't teach people in that way at all... I just give them the objective information about the world around them and the society they live in... That's all. I never teach them to hate anyone and anywhere

And yet here you are stating that foreigners should shut up and defending a hate group with the same language used to defend propaganda around the world.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:42
And they don't take a cut of these bribes?

Whom do you mean ?

DevilsAdvocate
I teach not kids... i teach the adults.

And what do you teach these adults?

Korotky Gennady
I agree with this.

i don't agree.. it's too cinic...

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:43
Whom do you mean ?

People don't handle bribes for free. They take a portion of the bribe for themselves. Otherwise, they have no incentive to accept bribes in the first place.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:43
And what do you teach these adults?

i told you about it just a few seconds before

Maurice
29-01-2008, 18:44
So, you've essentially come back to create ill will and argue illogically and passionately about nothing.

Of course my horse:trampoline:…. And also to say that there are many sponsored agents to influent Russians in order to change their minds or political point of view towards their government …. Is like a pacific brainwashing….. for example your thread is based on paranoid and in anti russian feelings….. in this case you are discussing with a Russian about the wrong policies of his country:suspect:….

Then we have a gang of foreigners also judging and analyzing issues that maybe are not concerned directly with them…. But maybe improperly intentioned…. Don’t believe me? ask BC….:rasta:

But please….. go on….. lets see how moises applies his celestial law…

29-01-2008, 18:44
And here we go again! A slinging match involving Guest, Korotky, or Sal! Who have thunk it?!?

you forgot Penelope! Easy to open a provocative thread, now you have to assume :)

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:45
you forgot Penelope! Easy to open a provocative thread, now you have to assume :)

Am I too new to get any credit?!

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:46
People don't handle bribes for free. They take a portion of the bribe for themselves. Otherwise, they have no incentive to accept bribes in the first place.

of course it's clear.. how could it be otherwise ? the sentence "don't handle bribes for free" sounds a little absurdly...

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:46
i told you about it just a few seconds before

"I give them information" doesn't answer the question remotely. That's like if you ask me what I do and I answer "I write things on paper."

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:47
of course it's clear.. how could it be otherwise ? the sentence "don't handle bribes for free" sounds a little absurdly...

Its a perfectly normal sentence.

29-01-2008, 18:48
You have that right based on freedom of speech. People have the right not to listen or to disagree. None of this changes regardless of the country you're in.

Even if I have the RIGHT doesn't make an obligation to use it, especially if this right hurts my convictions.

Anyway you know... People always speak of their RIGHTS, but never about their DUTIES...

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 18:48
i don't agree.. it's too cinic...

Its the truth. Idealism has nothing to do with reality.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:49
And yet here you are stating that foreigners should shut up and defending a hate group with the same language used to defend propaganda around the world.

You are misleading by own way of thinking... That's all that i can say... :12115:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:51

for 'devilsadvocates" of course...

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:54
Of course my horse:trampoline:…. And also to say that there are many sponsored agents to influent Russians in order to change their minds or political point of view towards their government …. Is like a pacific brainwashing….. for example your thread is based on paranoid and in anti russian feelings….. in this case you are discussing with a Russian about the wrong policies of his country:suspect:….

Then we have a gang of foreigners also judging and analyzing issues that maybe are not concerned directly with them…. But maybe improperly intentioned…. Don’t believe me? ask BC….:rasta:

That's it... Maurice ! :9437:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:55
you are right... man.

29-01-2008, 18:56

Idealism is used by the "elite" that has the power, to decide which kind of "games" they give to the People. That is why idealism is important, as People will change according to the content of the "games" they see.

So, give them a game with a content that matches with your idealism, and people will finally think like you.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 18:58
The intention is the same... to show everyone and to themselves in the first turn as blatant, rude, racict and so on... the russians are. And to find the arguments to prove it... :happymad:

Penelope
29-01-2008, 19:00
The intention is the same... to show everyone and to themselves in the first turn as blatant, rude, racict and so on... the russians are. And to find the arguments to prove it... :happymad:
You infer that, but I don't think anybody implied that. In fact, you're the one who implied that the members of DNPI were poor and ill educated. In fact, you Korotky, are the one who called all Russians morons.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:00
The same arrogant attitude towards the russians... all western :uk: :uk: :uk: mass-media have... Maurice. (((;

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:03
The same arrogant attitude towards the russians... all western :uk: :uk: :uk: mass-media have... Maurice. (((;

and I proved it man!!!!:brush:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:04
seems Uncle Sam suddenly decided that He is a great guru and a great pudvan...

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:05
Suddenly I wonder about the English language skills of ДПНИ leaders. :devil:

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:08
seems Uncle Sam suddenly decided that He is a great guru and a great pudvan...

Yeah!!! Uncle Sam sitting between Ronald McDonald and Mickey mouse…:agree:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:12
1) You infer that, but I don't think anybody implied that. In fact, you're the one who implied that the member of DNPI were poor and ill educated.

2) In fact, you Korotky, are the one who called all Russians morons.

1) but it's true... ! Girl, the ordinary member of DNPI... not the leader of that political organization is a very wretched, bad educated man. for example the russian unemployed can be the member of that organization.

2) it's devilsadvocate was the first who said it. And he meant it in general sense...

TGP
29-01-2008, 19:12
Its also a movement that seeks to intimidate anyone other than white Russians. "Russia for Russians", as it were. Do you deny this?

There are also many other organizations, sects etc. And? We are talking aoubt one particular organization, wha't the connection between it an dall others?

Penelope
29-01-2008, 19:14
...2) it's devilsadvocate was the first who said it. And he meant it in general sense...
What's the post number?

TGP
29-01-2008, 19:15

You are wrong. It is againt illegal IMMIGRANTS, so they are not Russain citizens.

TGP
29-01-2008, 19:18

He he, when I read some of the posts on expat sites, I often think that the authors never say such things about their countries/ppl back at home.
Just apropos.

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:21
And now………………silence………..this means they are thinking:7525:…. many of them… they think f@k.....:question:

Well……………. Lets see if I get banned for mentioning mickey mouse and Ronald mcdonald...:10293:

you have been reported to both Disney and McDonalds

TGP
29-01-2008, 19:21

How do you know what passports they have?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:26
What's the post number?

Its mostly a good thing too because the average person is a universally a moron.

The number is 338174 ;)

TGP
29-01-2008, 19:26

If you think it's normal, then what makes you so indignant about Russians who proclaim their feelings towards illegal immigrants? Really, i don't see any logics in your words.

Penelope
29-01-2008, 19:27
1) but it's true... ! Girl, the ordinary member of DNPI... not the leader of that political organization is a very wretched, bad educated man. for example the russian unemployed can be the member of that organization.

2) it's devilsadvocate was the first who said it. And he meant it in general sense...
You are the first one who said it--in post 6, DevilsAdvocate said all people were morons in general in post 66. Then again you said Russians were morons in post 71.

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:28
more silence!!!

Yeah!!! we won!!!!.... :celebrate:

Congruent people 2…. Russian haters 0:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:29
He he, when I read some of the posts on expat sites, I often think that the authors never say such things about their countries/ppl back at home.
Just apropos.

They never speak that way at home... There they are awfully politecorrect...

Penelope
29-01-2008, 19:30
I see that we can't have any kind of discussion without somebody stooping to call the other Russian hater or Brit hater, etc. How boring.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:31
You are the first one who said it--in post 6, DevilsAdvocate said all people were morons in general in post 66. Then again you said Russians were morons in post 71.

66 ? There is no the post with the such number here...

TGP
29-01-2008, 19:32
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco:

I beg your pardon? What are you lauging at? or you consider it YOUR land? Dear, are YOU registered in a proper way, or did you get your work permit in a legal way? Maybe it's worth to check it, and remind you in whose country you live.

WHAT are you to lecture us or laugh at us? Behave yourself, you are a guest in our coutry.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:33
more silence!!!

Yeah!!! we won!!!!.... :celebrate:

Congruent people 2…. Russian haters 0:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Yeah ! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

but they have over... somewhere... you and TGP know where !... else !

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:34
No, you are the first one who said it--in post 6, then again you said Russians were morons in post 71.

Too late.... invalid argument!!

Moises!!! You can close the thread!!! Or you can ban me.. or do nothing....:D

Conclusion.....

The ДПНИ has its right to post whatever they want, they are a civil russian organization and they express their ideas for fighting ILLEGAL immigration.

Hey..... there is one in the USA!!! it is called minute man!!! against illegal mexican'ts:vader:

Penelope
29-01-2008, 19:34
66 ? There is no the post with the such number here...
Doh! Look in the top right hand corner of each post. It is there beside the "(permalink)"

Penelope
29-01-2008, 19:36
I beg your pardon? What are you lauging at? or you consider it YOUR land? Dear, are YOU registered in a proper way, or did you get your work permit in a legal way? Maybe it's worth to check it, and remind you in whose country you live.

WHAT are you to lecture us or laugh at us? Behave yourself, you are a guest in our coutry.
TGP, I was laughing at Korotky's thinking that Russia belongs to ordinary Russians. And I then explained who it really belongs to a few posts later. And yes, I am properly registered, and have a work permit, thank you for your threatening retort. I should have expected nothing better from you.

TGP
29-01-2008, 19:37

Hey, KG, I don't think that you or me are morons :suspect: :)

ezik
29-01-2008, 19:38

..which makes them law-breakers, KG. And is it is officials being bribed, it is everything and anything that the government stands for being bribed. If you accept this as a normal practice, you accept illegal immigrants.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:39
TGP, you know... Unckle Sam is very Big Banana... :fireworks::11721::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

TGP
29-01-2008, 19:42
TGP, I was laughing at Korotky's thinking that Russia belongs to ordinary Russians. And I then explained who it really belongs to a few posts later. And yes, I am properly registered, and have a work permit, thank you for your threatening retort. I should have expected nothing better from you.

Welcome.

I should have expected nothing better than your lectures from you.

P.S. As i say in such cases: look in a mirror first, then start lecturing others. ONe may think YOU are an onwer of your country.

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:42
I was quite saddened to see a poster that blablablabla

I see that we can't have any kind of discussion without somebody stooping to call the other Russian hater or Brit hater, etc. How boring.

My dear!!! you are such an emotional girl!!!:7525:

I'm sorry if I bored you:cry: ..... Russia is sorry that you were sad the other day!!!:(

Malenkaya!!! We are sorry!!! But please Cheer up!!! please!!!:cheerleader:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:43
..which makes them law-breakers, KG. And is it is officials being bribed, it is everything and anything that the government stands for being bribed. If you accept this as a normal practice, you accept illegal immigrants.

Dear ezik, of course I am against the bribery and against the corrupted russian officials who take these bribes... never during life i never take any bribe that i have been given... So make the conclusions...

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:46
Welcome.

I should have expected nothing better than your lectures from you.

P.S. As i say in such cases: look in a mirror first, then start lecturing others. ONe may think YOU are an onwer of your country.

TGP, you don't know everything yet ! that Penelope unclosed to us here about two hours... or so... ago ! ;)

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:46

And this comes from a guy whose country has tons of illegal immigrants... making them work as prostitutes or they sell drugs as they want....

Yeah..... very a prudent and moral opinion

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 19:47
There are also many other organizations, sects etc. And? We are talking aoubt one particular organization, wha't the connection between it an dall others?

I'd need to learn more about those organizations before judging them.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:49
Hey, KG, I don't think that you or me are morons :suspect: :)

You not... of course... me... hmmm... i hope...

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:51
I'd need to learn more about those organizations before judging them.

And believe me that they will know more about you before you judge them.:evilgrin:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:51
TGP, but you know that even a simple russian vilage moron is mentally much better than many who think that they are not morons... :fridaysign:

Maurice
29-01-2008, 19:54
Ok.... thread closed!!!

At least for me!!!

C ya people!!!

:applause::applause::applause:
thank you thank you

ezik
Dear ezik, of course I am against the bribery and agaist the corrupted russian officials who take these bribes... never during life i never take any bribe that i have been given... So make the conclusions...

I'm sure that YOU are against bribery. But if you at the same time assume that illegal immigrants got their passport through bribery, then where lies the problem: with the illegals looking for a better life, or your elected bureaucracy that is happy to accept a bribe?

The story with illegal immigration is quite simple. Everyone who is in a disadvantaged position will try to get something better. If you're starving you go to the food. And what ever system accomodates that at best, will be chosen by those who only want a better life for them and their families. This is a fact that defines economic migration. It's something that migrators cannot be blamed for, as YOU would do the same in their situation.

If you don't want these migrants in, it is up to you, as a voter in a democratic system to call your government to their responsibility to you.

The bribed official is a member of the system that you, as a voting citizen, allow to exist.

Korotky Gennady
Doh! Look in the top right hand corner of each post. It is there beside the "(permalink)"

ok... i will

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 19:58
Penelope, i am sorry for you but the post number 66 belongs to the Develsadvocate. So that like the westerns think about " a average person universally " :trampoline:

POST NUMBER 66 Come to think of it, that's true of pretty much every country in the world. Its mostly a good thing too because the average person is a universally a moron.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:02
Penelope, notice that Devilsadvocate is sure that it's very good thing that a average person is a moron universally... I think that Devilsadvocate think that in the such case it's very easy to exploit, to opress, to control average persons who are morons in general...

ezik
29-01-2008, 20:04
Oh, and as for the DPNI:
Using racial references to highlight a problem is cheap populism that will only fool the utterly un-educated part of a population.
Every Russian with basic education knows and loves Pushkin. And he was black. And he is loved.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:06
I'm sure that YOU are against bribery. But if you at the same time assume that illegal immigrants got their passport through bribery, then where lies the problem: with the illegals looking for a better life, or your elected bureaucracy that is happy to accept a bribe?

The bribed official is a member of the system that you, as a voting citizen, allow to exist.

For ages i don't participate in any russian ellections... including the last one... in russian parlament.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:09
Oh, and as for the DPNI:
Using racial references to highlight a problem is cheap populism that will only fool the utterly un-educated part of a population.
Every Russian with basic education knows and loves Pushkin. And he was black. And he is loved.

of course i like Pushkin too. but i am sorry for him... but he was not quite black though... and our national genious had a good portion of russian blood also.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:10
by the way ... ezik... read pushkin and you understand what the genious he was...

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:12
Oh, and as for the DPNI:

The problem is that it's Putin-Boris Elzin powers who made them so low-educated...

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:18
Oh, and as for the DPNI:

ezik, i swear that in the soviet times every worker can get the high education if he wanted to get that one. The high education for everyman here was for free. So there was no base for the such political movements as DPNI is in Russia. But it's Putin and Elzin who deprived the simple workers as the the members of DPNI are... the right to get the High Education.

ezik
29-01-2008, 20:20
So he was half black, half Russian. But still half black and probably looking more "black" than the people slagged off on the DPNI poster. And I'm sure that every member of DPNI was raised citing semi-black Pushkin in school.

DPNI, as far as I am concerned, is allowed to be against illegal immigration.

Using racism to get the point across is however unacceptable. Russia dealt with African leaders when most of the West was still treating them als black savages. With their racist posters, DPNI is insulting the Russian people in the very first place.

ezik
29-01-2008, 20:22
ezik, i swear that in the soviet times every worker can get the high education if he wanted to get that one. The high education for everyman here was for free. So there was no base for the such political movements as DPNI is in Russia. But it's Putin and Elzin who deprived the simple workers as the the members of DPNI are... the right to get the High Education.

I trust you are right there. But is it the hook-nosed foreigners who should be blamed then? (Rethorical question and the answer is "no")

ezik
29-01-2008, 20:24
by the way ... ezik... read pushkin and you understand what the genious he was...

I read him and I love him. And I live next to his place of birth (can see it from my window).

29-01-2008, 20:29
Russia dealt with African leaders when most of the West was still treating them als black savages.

On this point.... CCCP was in Africa not by respect of africans, but just to mark points against the "capitalists" who were mainly french and brits (again them :))
The "deals"? CCCP gave weapons to african countries in exchange of "promoting the revolution against capitalism, imperialism etc". What a deal!

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:33
On this point.... CCCP was in Africa not by respect of africans, but just to mark points against the "capitalists" who were mainly french and brits (again them :))
The "deals"? CCCP gave weapons to african countries in exchange of "promoting the revolution against capitalism, imperialism etc". What a deal!

Yes. it was frequently... but not always.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:35

the USA did the same... promoting their pro-western rulers in Africa, Latin America and in Asia.

29-01-2008, 20:39
the USA did the same... promoting their pro-western rulers in Africa, Latin America and in Asia.

For sure! It means that everybody considered africans as how to say... well, you understood...

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:40
But is it the hook-nosed foreigners who should be blamed then? (Rethorical question and the answer is "no")

Of course no ! but these people... the members of DPNI have the families and children who they must feed... The immigrates Do you think the western and pro-western russian "so humane" liberals about these real things !??

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:44
But is it the hook-nosed foreigners who should be blamed then? (Rethorical question and the answer is "no")

ezik, the immigrants get the working vacancies which can go to the potencial members of DPNI otherwise. Just as the native speakers get the vacancies which can go to the russian teachers of the english language.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 20:45
Penelope, notice that Devilsadvocate is sure that it's very good thing that a average person is a moron universally... I think that Devilsadvocate think that in the such case it's very easy to exploit, to opress, to control average persons who are morons in general...

No. You need to pay attention to what people write. I stated that its a good thing the average person isn't truly in power because the average person is a moron. It would be great if they average person wasn't a moron, but they are.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 20:55
In reply i can only post your former statements...

Originally Posted by Penelope

Originally Posted by Devilsadvocate to Penelope

Come to think of it, that's true of pretty much every country in the world. Its mostly a good thing too because the average person is a universally a moron.

So it's good that an average person is a moron becoz in that case the rulers can control their activities very well.

Devilsadvocate, the deep meaning is absolutly clear...

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 20:55
The problem is that it's Putin-Boris Elzin powers who made them so low-educated...

Are you seriously claiming that everyone was well cultured during the Soviet era?

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 20:59
In reply i can only post your former statements...

Originally Posted by Penelope

Originally Posted by Devilsadvocate to Penelope

So it's good that an average person is a moron becoz in that case the rulers can control their activities very well.

Devilsadvocate, the deep meaning is absolutly clear...

Apparently, not very clear for you.

Penelope: This country belongs to the Russian government, which chooses itself.

Me: Come to think of it, that's true of pretty much every country in the world. Its mostly a good thing too because the average person is a universally a moron.

To sum it up: Therefore, its a good thing the countries belongs to the governments which chooses themselves because the average person is universally a moron.

You teach people? Seriously?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 21:01
Are you seriously claiming that everyone was well cultured during the Soviet era?

Of course. and i don't "claim" that... but i know that ! at my work all teachers very often compare the level of school education in Soviet Union to the present educational level of russian "putin's" students... And all teachers AND me myself are just benumbed from that. :trampoline:

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 21:02
Of course. and i don't "claim" that... but i know that ! at my work all teachers very often compare the level of school education in Soviet Union to the present educational level of russian "putin's" students... And all teachers AND me myself are just benumbed from that. :trampoline:

I've met plenty of people from the Soviet era that are neither cultured nor well educated.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 21:06
You teach people? Seriously?

excuse me... what is it with you ? I said just that same. You said that it is good thing that the governments choose themselves becoz the avarage person is a moron as rule...

it's good that you are not my student though...

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 21:07
I've met plenty of people from the Soviet era that are neither cultured nor well educated.

Have you been in the russian prison already ? :yikes:

Are you a brit... ain't ?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 21:12
we have been the first in the outter space... we compete with the usa as the equal ...

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 21:21
excuse me... what is it with you ? I said just that same. You said that it is good thing that the governments choose themselves becoz the avarage person is a moron as rule...

it's good that you are not my student though...

What you said: "So it's good that an average person is a moron becoz in that case the rulers can control their activities very well." is not the same as "it is good thing that the governments choose themselves becoz the avarage person is a moron as rule"

What is "with me" is that you don't seem to get what I'm saying yet you have no problem jumping to conclusions.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 21:23
we have been the first in the outter space... we compete with the usa as the equal ...

And did I say everyone in the US was educated? No, because they're not. US technical accomplishments don't depend on everyone being educated, nor did Soviet space accomplishments. Ivan the factory worker wasn't designing rocket plans.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 21:23
Have you been in the russian prison already ? :yikes:

Are you a brit... ain't ?

No, never been to prison. No, not a Brit.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 21:25
No, never been to prison. No, not a Brit.

an american farmer then ?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 21:29
What you said: "So it's good that an average person is a moron becoz in that case the rulers can control their activities very well." is not the same as "it is good thing that the governments choose themselves becoz the avarage person is a moron as rule"

What is the essential difference between these two phrases... yours and mine ?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 21:35
And did I say everyone in the US was educated? No, because they're not. US technical accomplishments don't depend on everyone being educated, nor did Soviet space accomplishments. Ivan the factory worker wasn't designing rocket plans.

Ivan... the russian factory worker... could get the high education for free in the soviet times and become the constructor of this rocket ... or a good doctor... a great scientist... biologist or physicist. And there were a lot cases of that kind in the soviet times.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 22:34
Ivan... the russian factory worker... could get the high education for free in the soviet times and become the constructor of this rocket ... or a good doctor... a great scientist... biologist or physicist. And there were a lot cases of that kind in the soviet times.

Ivan whose parents were farmers could, it was very rare for an actual, working farmer say in his 20s or 30s to go to school. Which isn't that special - that can happen anywhere. Regardless, most of the population in the Soviet era were minimally educated factory workers, farm workers, and other manual laborers.

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 22:39
What is the essential difference between these two phrases... yours and mine ?

What you said: "So it's good that an average person is a moron becoz in that case the rulers can control their activities very well."

Indicates the benefit is that governments control the average people. This neglects the point that its because average people are morons that they could not be permitted to run government affairs. This also indicates that it is a *positive* feature that people are morons. This states that I *prefer* for people to be morons, which is incorrect.

what I said:"it is good thing that the governments choose themselves becoz the avarage [sic] person is a moron as rule"

This indicates that that a *problem* is that the average person is a moron, and therefore it would be bad for average people to choose governments.

Do you see the difference yet?

DevilsAdvocate
29-01-2008, 22:39
an american farmer then ?

You're 50% right.

Willy
29-01-2008, 22:53
You're 50% right.

Your a farmer?

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 23:16
Ivan whose parents were farmers could, it was very rare for an actual, working farmer say in his 20s or 30s to go to school. Which isn't that special - that can happen anywhere. Regardless, most of the population in the Soviet era were minimally educated factory workers, farm workers, and other manual laborers.

How could you know it and from where ? The most of the population of Soviet Union was not minimally educated factory workers and other manual laborers... how you were tought in your american school...

The soviet citizen were very good educated... there are a lot of statistic data about it. Every soviet schoolboy or schoolgirl must graduate from 10-11 years school.

29-01-2008, 23:19
The soviet citizen were very good educated... there are a lot of statistic data about it. Every soviet schoolboy or schoolgirl must graduate from 10-11 years school.

That is perfectly true, and even now the general level at school is better in Russia than in a lot of western countries. There was a thread about the ability to READ and Russia is in the world top 3.

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 23:24
what I said:"it is good thing that the governments choose themselves becoz the avarage [sic] person is a moron as rule"

This indicates that that a *problem* is that the average person is a moron, and therefore it would be bad for average people to choose governments.

Do you see the difference yet?

But if the government doesn't care of the education of its citizens it is the main cause why they can't choose the other government for themselves... and so they will be more controlable.

pjw
29-01-2008, 23:28
I can´t stand racists. It´s pointless to argue with people who think skin colour has meaning. Nazis suck. Living in Germany, I got a problem when I see Nazis because they make me aggressive. They have no brains. There are Nazis in Russia too. You cant´ reason with Nazis because they can´t think. Most Nazis don´t really know about politics:vader:

Problem is if we start banning them and stopping them from speaking then we come down to their level and play their rules. That´s what the Nazis did but some people forget that:ninja:

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 23:30
pjw, when we'll start to play Chess ? :fridaysign:

Miracle77777
29-01-2008, 23:36
Dear ezik, of course I am against the bribery and against the corrupted russian officials who take these bribes... never during life i never take any bribe that i have been given... So make the conclusions...

Come on, Gena....:11721: even the smallest one?? :question: ;)

Miracle77777
29-01-2008, 23:40

Agree with you..:iagree:
But....as Ivan...the russian factory worker could become the constructor of this rocket ... or a good doctor...or a great scientist....
with the same succes - a common farmers, milkmaids and combiners really became our Governement in USSR ^-^
Nothing good, as you said before...;)

Miracle77777
29-01-2008, 23:42
That is perfectly true, and even now the general level at school is better in Russia than in a lot of western countries. There was a thread about the ability to READ and Russia is in the world top 3.

Could I ask who are on the First and Second places :question: :D

Korotky Gennady
29-01-2008, 23:46
Agree with you..:iagree:
But....as Ivan...the russian factory worker could become the constructor of this rocket ... or a good doctor...or a great scientist....
with the same succes - a common farmers, milkmaids and combiners really became our Governement in USSR ^-^
Nothing good, as you said before...;)

I am not sure that i quite understand you...:yikes:

If they were good scientists... what could hinder them to become good ministers either ? :trampoline:

Miracle77777
30-01-2008, 00:08

Please...do not tell us that it is not the same with others countries....:11721:

Miracle77777
30-01-2008, 00:10

Though, this is toooo optimistic :D Let's wait for Election..:iagree:

Korotky Gennady
30-01-2008, 00:10
Hey KG,
I was waiting for you on the Paintball thread at 10 this morning .:trampoline::trampoline: We will play and I´ll take away my queen to make it more fun for you:rasta:

No. I can't... I am still in the bed at 10 a. m.:5387:

Miracle77777
30-01-2008, 00:12
I am not sure that i quite understand you...:yikes:

If they were good scientists... what could hinder them to become good ministers either ? :trampoline:

Like our Ministre of culture - Ekaterina "the Great" Furtzeva?? :evilgrin:
I heard about her a lot of humouristic stories ^^

Miracle77777
30-01-2008, 00:14

Envy you :5387:

pjw
30-01-2008, 00:15

Anyway, what happens if we play in front of the whole forum - an exhibition match between Russia and Australia - and you beat me and everyone laughs at me cos I was crap?:question:

Miracle77777
30-01-2008, 00:17
Anyway, what happens if we play in front of the whole forum - an exhibition match between Russia and Australia - and you beat me and everyone laughs at me cos I was crap?:question:

I am your :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

pjw
30-01-2008, 00:25
I am your :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Thanks Miracle. I´ve got a funny feeling I´m gonna need some moral support. Now, KG, is there gonna be a match or not and what will be my prize? Fame and fortune thanks:12035:

Korotky Gennady
30-01-2008, 00:47
Envy you :5387:

Yeah... I am lucky... the students have hollydays now ! ;)

Korotky Gennady
30-01-2008, 01:00

Willy... i knew that you are an american but i never thoght that you are slanderer either... :vomit:

britpat1
30-01-2008, 01:12
This thread was very interesting to read. But, what is the response to Penelope's original question?

This poster is different to what I have seen in my travels and I can understand why people do find it offensive.

I can see that someone has said it is against illegal immigration, but then why is the person carrying a Russian passport and dark skinned, why does it no have a caption to make it clear? Do you not think that there are different ways of making a statement? Do you not agree that it could imply a certain message to people who do not understand, (this includes uneducated people foriegn and Native)? Is this normal here?

Korotky Gennady
30-01-2008, 01:17
Willy... how many black slaves did your grand-father have ?

Korotky Gennady
30-01-2008, 01:50
Welll....you are good, guys....:applause: but it is so looooooong :lovepot:
I am afraid - I will not be able to be with you till the end of game :11030:
Gena - almost two AM in our time !

yes... but we can put this game on tomarrow

pjw
30-01-2008, 01:52
yes... but we can put this game on tomarrow

No problem. Tell me what time?:bedtime:

pjw
30-01-2008, 01:54
No problem. Tell me what time?:bedtime:

See you both tomorrow:bedtime:Enjoyed it very much:rasta:

Korotky Gennady
30-01-2008, 01:57
:bedtime:

pjw
ok it's enough complicated position on the board though

Am playing in my head:devil:

Miracle77777
Have a good game ^^
:iloveyou: :iloveyou:
See you ;)

TD
30-01-2008, 01:58
chess game has been moved to a new thread

pjw
30-01-2008, 01:58
Have a good game ^^
:iloveyou: :iloveyou:
See you ;)

:bedtime:Goodnight Miracle:bedtime:and goodnight KG:bedtime::11158::rasta:

Korotky Gennady
30-01-2008, 02:00
bye :bedtime:

TD
30-01-2008, 02:00
KG, please continue the chess game in the other thread

Korotky Gennady
30-01-2008, 02:03
KG, please continue the chess game in the other thread

ok

Willy
30-01-2008, 02:25
Willy... i knew that you are an american but i never thoght that you are slanderer either... :vomit:

I was just asking are you a racist or do you believe in free speech. I didn't say anything about you just asked.

Willy
30-01-2008, 02:27
Willy... how many black slaves did your grand-father have ?

How do you know my grandfarther wasn't a black slave himself?

TGP
30-01-2008, 03:08
Good morning! I looked in here and what i see? The debates are still going on.

Why relations between various nations in Russia are so infatuating for some of the expats? Maybe because they are not Russian either, but desperately strive for being loved by Russians? :evilgrin:

From time to time this subject pops up on the forums, and any explanations and other bla bla bla is to no avail. Russians don't like illegal immigrants! yeah, and tell me WHO likes them? What I usually read on the forums differs a lot from what I read in private letters I receive from my American and British friends/associates.

Ne veshaite nam lapshu na ushi, tovarishchi! :7525: :9451:: :stop:

Willy
30-01-2008, 03:20

Why relations between various nations in Russia are so infatuating for some of the expats? Maybe because they are not Russian either, but desperately strive for being loved by Russians? :evilgrin:

From time to time this subject pops up on the forums, and any explanations and other bla bla bla is to no avail. Russians don't like illegal immigrants! yeah, and tell me WHO likes them? What I usually read on the forums differs a lot from what I read in private letters I receive from my American and British friends/associates.

Yes Americans go crazy about them but I thing the thread started about racist not illegal immigrants. America has a lot of racist too.

britpat1
30-01-2008, 03:23

The question is not about illegal immigrants, Willy asked a direct Q.

Willy
30-01-2008, 03:36
It was Penelope who started the thread.

And I kind agree with some Russians here that Russia shouldn't be attacked.

America has lots of racist.

Did you know there are more black men in jail than in collage there. It's more likely the white patience will be given pain killers than blacks by doctors.

Maurice
30-01-2008, 06:23

Because they are a group of malcontents..... don`t forget that their roots are based in a decadent puritanism.... unconsciously they still think that they have the right of judging everyone and everything…. That`s all……. Look how they react…. Analyze their arguments, they talk as if they were international promoters for human relations, they think that they are right…… but that is the root of their contradictions and the origin of their social decadency….. where are they from….. Holland, GB and circumscribed islands… USA, Australia… some other Europeans… when and where have you read here those comments from an Argetininian, Chinese, Brazilian, etc….

These people are like that…… undaptated and disrespectful with other countries…. They had lived like that and will do it……………..

They tell you about racism…. But they don’t tell you that in the southern part there is a huge movement against Mexicans… even they shoot them …… they tell you about colors…. But in Holland they catalogue people according their race and many districts are only white or black…. In Britain….. give me a break…..
They integrated black people because of their laziness… and because after the wwII they ran out of men…………they tried to copy the American model of race integration…. But they never considered the religion……. Now Europe was invaded by muslims………….
And these “expats” get scared because a guy with a big nose resembling someone from Azerbaijan or countries like that……

The got intoxicated with their cultures……….. ironically they live hre, it means that they like something…. but they can not assimilate their pathetic role…. They are still proud… thinking that Russia and the world owe them respect and admiration……

Maurice
30-01-2008, 06:30
In fact people like you, me and KG are not supposed to frequent this site… this site is just a place where they can continue certain expat communication…. They get together and drink together and play together…. Why? because they can not adapt…. And deeply… they get certain identification with those illegal immigrants…. Both are on the edge of the Russian society… no matter if they have kids and wives…. They either do not speak Russian or don’t agree with something related with Russia…..
So, not because this man or woman is from America or other civilized country means that her or his feelings differ from any azeri….…. Both are afraid and both critizice Russia….. and both still live in Russia…..

Maurice
30-01-2008, 06:34
Just simply look the general attitude of the foreigners against the Russians….. and this is the internet…. They cowardly hide in a very comfortable anonymity…. Imagine their real feelings and attitudes in this society….. they just smile and deep inside they despise you… they do all time…. In their society and outside it…. Is a very incarnated poison that flows in their blood…

Maurice
30-01-2008, 06:36
Some one should create the Russian Movement against St%p*d Immigration……. And many people who have antirussian ideas like the ones exposed in this site……..immediately they should be kicked out….. with a big boot in their @ss#s

:coffee:

Д.П.Д.И

DevilsAdvocate
30-01-2008, 20:20
How could you know it and from where ? The most of the population of Soviet Union was not minimally educated factory workers and other manual laborers... how you were tought in your american school...

10-11 years of schooling is not a good education.

DevilsAdvocate
30-01-2008, 20:22
But if the government doesn't care of the education of its citizens it is the main cause why they can't choose the other government for themselves... and so they will be more controlable.

Its not just education, its intelligence. Your reading comprehension sucks.

DevilsAdvocate
30-01-2008, 20:26

No, its because expats realize that Russians that dislike non-Russians will have no issue attacking them 10 on 1 either. Again, no one is for illegal immigration.

DevilsAdvocate
30-01-2008, 20:27
Some one should create the Russian Movement against St%p*d Immigration……. And many people who have antirussian ideas like the ones exposed in this site……..immediately they should be kicked out….. with a big boot in their @ss#s

I suspect we do more for Russia than people like you do.

TGP
30-01-2008, 21:23
Yes Americans go crazy about them but I thing the thread started about racist not illegal immigrants. America has a lot of racist too.

I think you are wrong. The very first post is about DPNI which is against illegal immigrants. Read it again.

TGP
30-01-2008, 21:33
Just simply look the general attitude of the foreigners against the Russians….. and this is the internet…. They cowardly hide in a very comfortable anonymity…. Imagine their real feelings and attitudes in this society….. they just smile and deep inside they despise you… they do all time…. In their society and outside it…. Is a very incarnated poison that flows in their blood…

I think that Russians easily detect this poison and the despise of some of the expats, you know, it's pretty hard to conceal it. Hence, reciprocal feelings.... But Russians have a moral right for it, as they are at home, and, as they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Willy
30-01-2008, 21:43
I think that Russians easily detect this poison and the despise of some of the expats, you know, it's pretty hard to conceal it. Hence, reciprocal feelings.... But Russians have a moral right for it, as they are at home, and, as they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

That's very true! You should be able to feel and say what you want in the place where you were born, without somebody from a far away land telling you, your wrong. I don't think Americans would put up with it, so don't feel like you have to. Racism is bad anywhere but it is everywhere, not just here.

I think all this is just for the elections coming up.

You know they let the KKK have parades in the U.S.

TGP
30-01-2008, 22:06
That's very true! You should be able to feel and say what you want in the place where you were born, without somebody from a far away land telling you, your wrong. I don't think Americans would put up with it, so don't feel like you have to. Racism is bad anywhere but it is everywhere, not just here.

I think all this is just for the elections coming up.

You know they let the KKK have parades in the U.S.

Not only Americans, I guess no one would like it.

Willy, I feel normal ! What I write is just my retort to some of the posts and lectures, but usually I am a very friendly person ( :) ), and I understand that it's not that easy to adapt to our way of life. :5387: (Don't know for sure what this smily means, but I feel it suits the adaptation process....)

DevilsAdvocate
30-01-2008, 22:22
I think you are wrong. The very first post is about DPNI which is against illegal immigrants. Read it again.

If the poster purely targeted illegal immigration no one would be complaining. In addition, the symbol really is one often used by so-called "white pride" organizations.

DevilsAdvocate
30-01-2008, 22:24

I don't hate Russians. If I hated all Russians I wouldn't be here. But its true that some Russians hate expats. If you're one of them, though, (and I'm not limiting this to you, TGP) then *why* are you posting on an expat forum?

TGP
30-01-2008, 22:25
If the poster purely targeted illegal immigration no one would be complaining. In addition, the symbol really is one often used by so-called "white pride" organizations.

Complaining? What about, and how it refers to you?

Shall we start everything all over again? I believe all has been said already.

Miracle77777
31-01-2008, 00:09
10-11 years of schooling is not a good education.

In some point it is.....if you are smart and have a good and conscientious teachers as we did have.....:iagree:

Clean32
31-01-2008, 04:18
AHH now it all makes sense, since you work in the anti Russian or the keep Russia weak industry, that you in fact are the worse type, claiming to be apart of Russia when you are really working against Russia. Quite funny really with all the posts against your own countrymen that in fact you are more anti Russian than any other American in Russia. Mate I don’t think that the people who are concerned would be fooled by the rubbish you post here LOL they just are not that dumb

Д.П.Д.И

Wodin
01-02-2008, 01:02
Sorry I came late to this thread.

In the UK we have a far right group of whackos...a so called politcial party...it's called the BNP. It is universally (except for its supporters - most of whom are also blue collar people) despised. It's leaders and members are very much in the public eye and under scrutiny and every time they step out of line they get sued, fired from their jobs or proscuted. If the BNP put up a poster similar to the one desribed here they would be trashed badly.

I don't think that the original comment was about the DPNI and its policies. It was more about the sorry state of society here that seems to accept such filth as spewed by that group of people.

As to the poster who opined that while Russians here have the right to express their opinions but foreigners do not (presumably unless to state that Russia is all good and great), take a running jump. I'm fo0reign and I shall express my opinion whenever I want and however I want and there's nothing at all you can do about it other than to rant and rave.

TGP
01-02-2008, 11:31
As to the poster who opined that while Russians here have the right to express their opinions but foreigners do not (presumably unless to state that Russia is all good and great), take a running jump. I'm fo0reign and I shall express my opinion whenever I want and however I want and there's nothing at all you can do about it other than to rant and rave.

Keep on. Actually, it changes nothing, except that it shows you didn't understand what all this talk was about, and confirms that some of the above posts shot in the eye.

DevilsAdvocate
01-02-2008, 13:33
In some point it is.....if you are smart and have a good and conscientious teachers as we did have.....:iagree:

Its really not. I had great teachers throughout high school, good professors in college, and good professors in my graduate/professional/doctoral program. I was not well educated after high school. For a high school educated person I certainly was, but there was no possible way for me to compete with someone with another 8+ years of education.

DevilsAdvocate
01-02-2008, 14:07
Because they are a group of malcontents..... don`t forget that their roots are based in a decadent puritanism.... unconsciously they still think that they have the right of judging everyone and everything….

These people are like that…… undaptated and disrespectful with other countries…. They had lived like that and will do it……………..

They tell you about racism…. But they don’t tell you that in the southern part there is a huge movement against Mexicans… even they shoot them ……

but they can not assimilate their pathetic role…. They are still proud… thinking that Russia and the world owe them respect and admiration……

There is so much wrong here I don't know where to begin.

1. You're judging us right now.

2. You don't respect our cultures either.

3. They don't shoot Mexicans in the US. Nor do people allow racist posters to stay up in major cities.

4. We adapt enough to live here.

5. Your role here is much more pathetic than ours in every respect.

6. Yes, we're proud. And we have reason to be. What's your reason to be proud? Do you even have one?

I could add more but really I'm wasting time as it is on this.

britpat1
01-02-2008, 16:53
What a pathetic bunch of Racists (some of you). Oh, I forgot to add paranoid racists. Actually, we expat's do not hate Russian's. Generally, Russian people are nice people. If we did not like, we would move and invest our dollars and pounds elsewhere. Why does a few people cause anti foriegn and Russian sentiment here. This is not a battle.

As for expressing of opinions, hell yeah! If I disagree with it, I will say it. I hate your as*itude. Maurice, are you really that dim witted or did your mother drop you on your head at birth?

Actually, that poster is cleary racist and I WOULD have torn it off. I pay my taxes and foriegner prices to get into places, therefore, I earn every double taxed right to do so.

As for suggesting that if people do not like, they should leave. All I can say to you (and you know who you are) is that you said that you hate England, the people, place and food, yet you stayed there for whatever reason whilst visiting... Before you talk the talk. Walk the walk.

As for respecting opinions, fine, but when it comes to racism or most discriminations, my tolerance level like any other human being from a normal upbringing is low.

In the US, many Mexican's cross over into the US, they are not shot. In the UK, many cross over and they are not shot. So yes, Maurice, we are humane.

Immigration is real. We are immigrants. We are legal and be glad for it.

TGP
01-02-2008, 17:47
I don't hate Russians. If I hated all Russians I wouldn't be here. But its true that some Russians hate expats. If you're one of them, though, (and I'm not limiting this to you, TGP) then *why* are you posting on an expat forum?

If I hated all expats, I wouldn't be on this forum.

Don't have debates on the principle "sam durak". :D

britpat1
01-02-2008, 18:16
If I hated all expats, I wouldn't be on this forum.

Don't have debates on the principle "sam durak". :D

So you only hate some expats? Would it be those with opinions or perhaps darker skin colour or would that be the Jews or the Muslims that hjave 'invaded Europe'?

Pardon me, but I thought this was an English speaking forum, so if you have insults, at least try to word it so we may undersatnd.