PDA

View Full Version : freelanced interpreter

Anastasia
04-03-2004, 14:41
Does anybody need an experienced eng/rus interpreter, not expensive and coming to office and payed only when there is work to be done? Freelance in fact.:) Possible to have full work day 2-3 times a week, possible on weekend.

If it matters I have 5 years of interpreting experience, as well I have a dimpoma of biologist, work in Russian Academy of Sciences, nice looking, 24 years old.
I will appreciate any replies, and job offers. Possible to make translations of documents at my home PC.

Best regards,

Sivkovich Anastasia

Nico
05-02-2008, 15:49
Would you be available during the period of June 22 until 27 to help in our stand at an industrial exhibition in Moscow. Translation from Russian into one of following: French, English, German or Dutch would be OK. No real technical translations, but translating current conversations with the customer visiting our stand.
Please advise with rates !
Thanks and bestr egards
Nico

Penelope
05-02-2008, 15:54
Sorry, Nico, look at the date she posted that announcement: nearly 4 years ago.

Korotky Gennady
06-02-2008, 05:50
Sorry, Nico, look at the date she posted that announcement: nearly 4 years ago.

Nevermind Penelope... It's okey. I think that she is still waiting.

maartin
22-02-2008, 13:12
Dear Anastasia,

we are interested in an interpreter for three days at an technical exhibition in Moscow between the 11th and 13th March this year.

If you are interested, would you please be so kind and send me some more details about your experiences and CV.

Thank you in advance

Martin

Does anybody need an experienced eng/rus interpreter, not expensive and coming to office and payed only when there is work to be done? Freelance in fact.:) Possible to have full work day 2-3 times a week, possible on weekend.

If it matters I have 5 years of interpreting experience, as well I have a dimpoma of biologist, work in Russian Academy of Sciences, nice looking, 24 years old.
I will appreciate any replies, and job offers. Possible to make translations of documents at my home PC.

Best regards,

Sivkovich Anastasia