PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Racist

Fantastika
30-07-2014, 18:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lYcCtDGE-Y

What's fun is to walk into the laundromat with my "Border Patrol" baseball cap.

Benedikt
30-07-2014, 19:32
What's fun is to walk into the laundromat with my "Border Patrol" baseball cap.[/QUOTE]

30 years ago i was working in the USA (in Dallas,Texas) but it seems to me that nothing much has changed. though it will be unfair, and i admit it, because of one idiot call everyone racist.

and a big raspberry for youtube for letting things like that running. because that is all these jerks want. recognition and -likes-. they should delete this clip. freedom of speech my arse, this is racism pur and has no space in this world.

rusmeister
30-07-2014, 21:20
The tragedy is that there is something that people who object to illegal immigration are right about; that young man is right to think illegal immigration wrong. But he totally fails to see that there, but for the grace of God, goes he.

There was a Twilight Zone movie some years ago which had an episode of a racist and antisemite suddenly finding himself as a Jew in Hitler's Germany. I think this guy could use an experience like that to teach him to see other human beings as human.

The stunt was pitiful and juvenile.

Russian Lad
30-07-2014, 22:05
Why is he racist? Since they ran away it is obvious they are illegal immigrants. Next time they don't get a job, who knows what they will do, rob a woman like you in the street or something worse?

Russian Lad
30-07-2014, 23:27
I think this guy could use an experience like that to teach him to see other human beings as human.

I don't remember you even trying to see humans in the girls who danced in a church and got two years in prison for that (working day - 16 hours), yet you are willing to see humans in illegal immigrants. That's a stretch. What this guy did was cruel but probably right - chances are some of them will go back to their home country and/or the immigration office will be doing its job more effectively after several of such "deliveries". An old lady will be spared a purse, who knows, maybe even someone's life will be saved.

Benedikt
31-07-2014, 08:10
An old lady will be spared a purse, who knows, maybe even someone's life will be saved.[/QUOTE]

will start to wash dishes, flip burgers or pick fruits in California? good morning...
show me facts about the percentages of crimes in the USA that are committed by illegal immigrants and good citizens?
it is crap what you write. you want here in Russia that the Tadzhik and Uzbeks cook plov and manty,work at the market and kiosks 18 h a day, clean the streets at 5 in the morning, wash the stairs in the buildings and by 8 have disappeared and not to be seen again until next morning.
I am wondering who is the racist here.Who are the bus,tram and trolley drivers? have you seen a -russian- marshrutka driver yet?
I work in the hospitality business, not only in Russia, since nearly 50 years and know who are the line cooks, cleaners and waiters...who work the little fish and chips shops, curry places and the like.who opens their shop at 5 in the morning so the good citizens can get their pint of beer (or maybe milk and bread) in the morning.I know who picks the fresh Asparagus in Austria with bended backs all day long, not my fellow Austrians, to much hard work, they all have studied and want an office job.
have you seen any Russian nannies? not me...

I wonder what would happen if all these illegal (and many legal) immigrants would go home,all of them, for a month.

I have seen a film (done by the ORF, the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation) and it opened the eyes of my fellow Viennese friends...
and the same would be here and there as well.
we want them to do our dirty jobs, or jobs that we deem we are to good for it. and for the rest, they are supposed not to be seen or heard off the rest of the time.

but that is not all. now there are even more immigrants coming. and these are the qualified ones. who are been driven away from home by whatever reasons. future doctors, lawyers, highly qualified technical versed young,mobile people. and oh horror they -take- now the jobs of all the -studied- Krauts and Brits and Austrian....
if you can read German, it is an interesting article. goog;e chrome will translate or there is supposed to be a -Spiegel english language-http://magazin.spiegel.de/EpubDelivery/spiegel/pdf/91203388

rusmeister
31-07-2014, 08:12
I don't remember you even trying to see humans in the girls who danced in a church and got two years in prison for that (working day - 16 hours), yet you are willing to see humans in illegal immigrants. That's a stretch. What this guy did was cruel but probably right - chances are some of them will go back to their home country and/or the immigration office will be doing its job more effectively after several of such "deliveries". An old lady will be spared a purse, who knows, maybe even someone's life will be saved.

I'm not surprised you don't remember. I objected along with everyone else to the government's foolish approach to the PR girls, making idiots into martyrs. Like other sensible people, I called for (weekend) community service, preferably at an Orthodox charity, hospice or orphanage, so they could meet the people they were so deeply offending.

But you cannot imagine yourself as one of those desperate, unemployed and illegal immigrants, unable to get work in your own land and reduced to fearful begging in a foreign land. That lack of imagination results in a lack of sympathy.

I could say a lot of things about a nation's right to restrict immigration and preserve its own culture. But I won't if it feeds indifference or hate towards foreign immigrants. It's not their fault. (It's really Hudge and Gudge's fault, but I don't guess you would understand what I mean.)

Russian Lad
31-07-2014, 09:00
But you cannot imagine yourself as one of those desperate, unemployed and illegal immigrants, unable to get work in your own land and reduced to fearful begging in a foreign land. That lack of imagination results in a lack of sympathy.

The word "illegal" stops me. Since when exactly do you preach sympathy to criminals who are potential muggers and what not?

I'm not surprised you don't remember. I objected along with everyone else to the government's foolish approach to the PR girls, making idiots into martyrs. Like other sensible people, I called for (weekend) community service, preferably at an Orthodox charity, hospice or orphanage, so they could meet the people they were so deeply offending.

Well, their revenge must be sweet now. I bet they relish and enjoy every little moment. As I told you they would, a year ago.

Pussy Riot о Путине и сексе в музее - YouTube

Benedikt
31-07-2014, 09:04
The word "illegal" stops me. Since when exactly do you preach sympathy to criminals who are potential muggers and what not?

just a fact, in the last 10 years 5 apartments in our building were broken in ad cleaned out. the law found the scoundrels. and not one was a -illegal- it was all Russians, young, either drunk or high on drugs or -needed- money to buy the stuff. and it was not the flats of the grannies they broke in. the money under the bed or in the -banka- saved for their funeral was not enough. they went after computers, flat screen Tv's and the like.
after the first break in we got our dog, 2 others in our -podjest- as well. and it was quiet here ever since.

Russian Lad
31-07-2014, 09:16
just a fact, in the last 10 years 5 apartments in our building were broken in ad cleaned out. the law found the scoundrels. and not one was a -illegal- it was all Russians, young, either drunk or high on drugs or -needed- money to buy the stuff. and it was not the flats of the grannies they broke in. the money under the bed or in the -banka- saved for their funeral was not enough. they went after computers, flat screen Tv's and the like.
after the first break in we got our dog, 2 others in our -podjest- as well. and it was quiet here ever since.

Did I claim only illegal immigrants can become criminals? However, being devoid of regular incomes, they are a clear-cut risk group, disputing this is rather silly. Your stance goes against the Moscow authorities who claim that every fifth crime in Moscow is committed by illegal immigrants (in reality it may be much worse than that):
http://www.rg.ru/2013/05/22/migranty-anons.html

Benedikt
31-07-2014, 10:10
Did I claim only illegal immigrants can become criminals? However, being devoid of regular incomes, they are a clear-cut risk group, disputing this is rather silly. Your stance goes against the Moscow authorities who claim that every fifth crime in Moscow is committed by illegal immigrants (in reality it may be much worse than that):

that I fake myself.
and what is considered a crime for one group will/ might be a fine or misdemeanour meted out for another group.
same happens in the USA....
and this is the way they concoct the statistics.

ask 100 grannies if they ever heard of Paul Bocouse they will stare at you.
ask 100 Chefs and the answer will be a 100% yes I know.
This is the way statistics also can be done....

Ghostly Presence
31-07-2014, 11:08

Russian Lad,

You are exaggerating. Certainly, some illegals might commit crimes but the overwhelming majority come to the US in search of a better life. It is only natural for people to strive to improve their circumstances, especially when their life at home is dire. It is easy to judge others but I am sure that if you and I were ever in a situation where the only way to sustain our families were to become an illegal immigrant, we would do it also. I would anyway. Given the way things are going in Russia, this looks like a very plausible scenario for me personally these days! It's not a crime - to want to work and earn a decent living.

Russian Lad
01-08-2014, 01:54
You are exaggerating. Certainly, some illegals might commit crimes but the overwhelming majority come to the US in search of a better life. It is only natural for people to strive to improve their circumstances, especially when their life at home is dire. It is easy to judge others but I am sure that if you and I were ever in a situation where the only way to sustain our families were to become an illegal immigrant, we would do it also. I would anyway. Given the way things are going in Russia, this looks like a very plausible scenario for me personally these days! It's not a crime - to want to work and earn a decent living.

Well, go tell the immigration office illegal immigration is not a breach of any law. It is an oxymoron by default. Who knows, any of us can find ourselves in such a situation, but it doesn't mean it is something right. Illegal immigrants are a threat to any society, by definition - as a group of course, not every single individual. Crime rates are higher among them than among the locals for obvious reasons - sporadic employment, no permanent home, rampant poverty, etc. Each of these Mexicans may be a nice person, but it is also true that eventually he may have to commit robbery or something else, justifying it by the need to feed his family. Some locals may be doing just the same, but the chances for this are lower, at least in a relatively stable country. Not sure why I need to explain it to grown up individuals.

ask 100 grannies if they ever heard of Paul Bocouse they will stare at you.

These grannies probably don't need to know about Paul Bocuse to know that the ingredients for the meals they cook should be fresh. It is highly irrelevant to the issue of illegal immigration though.