PDA

View Full Version : Police Clearance Report from Moscow - info needed

nkhan00
27-01-2008, 15:22
Hello,

I would appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction, here is the problem:

I am looking for a Moscow-based company which can help me get a 'police clearance certificate' in exchange for a fee.

This certification is needed for my mother who once lived in Moscow, and is now applying for immigration to the US. The rules require she provide a clean criminal record from every place she lived as an adult.

Typically in many countries this service is provided by companies that help people emigrate out. There may be companies in Moscow that help Russians with their paperwork when they are emigrating to Canada, U.S., etc.

Can someone please point me to an agent/company that provides this service.

Thanks a lot,
Nadeem

米乐龙
27-01-2008, 17:28
You can this yourself. My GF just did it. The spavka is free of charge but takes 1 month.

sashadidi
16-02-2008, 06:45
Hello,

I would appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction, here is the problem:

I am looking for a Moscow-based company which can help me get a 'police clearance certificate' in exchange for a fee.

This certification is needed for my mother who once lived in Moscow, and is now applying for immigration to the US. The rules require she provide a clean criminal record from every place she lived as an adult.

Typically in many countries this service is provided by companies that help people emigrate out. There may be companies in Moscow that help Russians with their paperwork when they are emigrating to Canada, U.S., etc.

Can someone please point me to an agent/company that provides this service.

Thanks a lot,
Nadeem
This information is seven years old and may be out of date,I remember it was difficult to find out at the time My wife got the police clearance
In Russian Информациооный центр МВД ул.Новочеремушкинская 67б надеюсь это поможет. Телефон в это время был 332-30-50 но может он изменился за это время.

crimsontwo
26-01-2009, 17:52
Re-opening the topic...

Would anyone happen to know where to do a police check for a person residing in Moscow (suburbs of)? How long does it take/cat? Is there a third party that could assist in getting it done faster?

Thanks for any advice.

Zago
27-01-2009, 02:03
here is the address from where to receive the police clearance certificate:-
MAIN INFORMATION-ANALYTIC CENTER OF MINISTYR OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS
Street Novocheremushkinskaya -67, 1st floor (metro station novie cheremushki)
In Russian
Главный информационно-аналитический центр МВД РФ (ГИАЦ МВД России):
Москва, ул. Новочеремушкинская, 67, 1-ый этаж (метро Новые Черемушки)
Телефон (Tel) : 332-30-58
Время работы (Working Hours) :
Monday to Friday
9.00 to 15.00, Lunch 12 to 13.00,

(For Moscovites) ГУВД города Москвы - выдаёт справки москвичам

Адрес: Москва, 2-ой Колобовский переулок, дом 8, строение 2
Телефон: 694-86-20