PDA

View Full Version : USA: Straight White Guys Festival !!!

FatAndy
21-07-2014, 20:39
I must admit, US is really democratic country!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/straight-white-guy-festival-supposedly-set-ohio-pa/

:10806:

Benedikt
22-07-2014, 07:06
[QUOTE=FatAndy;1329949]I must admit, US is really democratic country!

the religious part is still missing.
straight white protestant / catholic / muslim / whatever,
and then the women folk will complain, THEY ALSO WILL WANT. life is great indeed over there across the big ocean!
and don't forget the WASP ( white Anglo-Saxon Protestant) made a lot of noises when Kennedy was elected President, because he was a catholic....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

MickeyTong
22-07-2014, 15:46
I must admit, US is really democratic country!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/straight-white-guy-festival-supposedly-set-ohio-pa/

:10806:

Please don't think I'm racist or heterophobic. I have nothing against straight white guys (some of my best friends are straight white guys - in fact I share these tendencies). If these people want to do hetero things in the privacy of their own homes or in their own special clubs, OK. But it is not OK when they parade themselves in public, forcing everyone to see what they are really like, as if they are normal! What effect will this have on children? Shame on them. My granny would have a heart attack.

TolkoRaz
22-07-2014, 16:55
Furthermore, I just wonder how many women feel threatened and scared by such blatant hetreosexuality! :10310:

rusmeister
22-07-2014, 20:42
It's a reaction of the normal that is striking out without understanding what is wrong or how to rightly react.

They know there is something wrong with the propaganda of the sexually abnormal, but don't realize that the base of it is in the lie that there are "different sexualities", as if a "heterosexuality" was on the same moral or social basis as "homosexuality", when in fact the one is natural, and produces children and the family, the basis of civilization, andthe other is just a self-oriented perversion (Latin: turned from their proper object) of sexual desire, with no regard for its prime purpose or the very meaning of sexuality.

So they fall into the trap of accepting terms defined by people who promote the abnormal and themselves do not understand these things, and accept the obvious euphemistic lie of terms like "gay", and, having accepted that false framework of understanding, are unable to effectively object to what they know and sense to be wrong, and so, can only parody what these abnormal dictators of the new (and doomed to be rather short-lived) social (dis)order promote, which will do tremendous damage before what is left of civilization finally returns to the family and, like humanity has always done, once again driven these destructive desires underground.

rusmeister
28-07-2014, 18:57
Being right doesn't win popularity contests when it's not what people want to hear, I guess.