PDA

View Full Version : ISIS orders -sex jhihad-

Benedikt
10-07-2014, 19:40
http://www.aina.org/news/20140621162728.htm

they are now far beyond what it reason. wonder though who has the will or power to put an end to this

nomimani
11-07-2014, 10:19
the so called Jihadis and the soldiers of god, the world would be a lot better if they would be using their strength to help people in need instead kill them or rape them!!! I would call this Judicial Rape

FatAndy
11-07-2014, 11:04
http://www.aina.org/news/20140621162728.htm

they are now far beyond what it reason. wonder though who has the will or power to put an end to this
It seems to me I saw smth similar 0.5-1.5 yrs ago, also in muslim region... was the same in 1944-45 in Germany? :suspect:

Benedikt
11-07-2014, 11:13
It seems to me I saw smth similar 0.5-1.5 yrs ago, also in muslim region... was the same in 1944-45 in Germany? :suspect:

where the SS ( I think it was the SS only) operated special -brothels / homes- with selected -Fräuleins-, rassisch arisch, blond hair and blue eyes. and selected SS officers, no simple grunts mind you, only the elite, would father the future HERRENRASSE. since apparently there were not enough blonds and blue-eyed around in Germany, -purebreds- from other occupied countries were also used. and kids adopted or just brought to these homes.
Lebensborn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FatAndy
11-07-2014, 11:17
No, like the call to soldiers having a rest/holidays from combat to have as much as possible girls, for the production of future soldiers.

Benedikt
11-07-2014, 11:32
No, like the call to soldiers having a rest/holidays from combat to have as much as possible girls, for the production of future soldiers.

German military brothels in World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and I found something. never knew they even existed.
though from the way i read it, they were not used to produce kids, future -kanonenfutter-
this was more or less the same as the Japanese used Koreans as -comfort women-

Jas
11-07-2014, 11:33
This isnt new, there was Tunisian girls getting conned into going. Its called nika and they wud say nika stops war rapes and is a kind of charity on the girls part. Girls running off from the uk to support a cause that wud make sure every single female is chained down and honor killed or stoned if they leave the house gives u a idea of the irrational mindset what we got here. Extremism is always hypocritical cos it's based on delusions.

TolkoRaz
12-07-2014, 00:22
There are also plenty of girls willingly wanting to be Jihadist brides! I read somewhere recently that twin girls from the UK are now in Syria, having transited via Turkey!