PDA

View Full Version : back in the US, back in the USSR

cobraryder
25-01-2008, 22:23
Hello,

I got my new password, finally, thanks TD !!!! Sooooooooooo I am Back, bacckkkkk in the US back in the US, back in the USSR. I just got some great news after many many years, I re-connected with a poet/songwriter friend of mine. I told him a story a long time ago and he wrote a prose about it then, I made it into a illustrated Cartoon book for Children. I gave it back to him to publish which he did 30 years later in 1994. So he is sending me my first published copy today. I told him we need to publish more copies, so I am very happy. He is a song writer/performer and makes Bottleneck slides for guitarists, if anyone is interested, go to Gerry Glombecki Home (http://www.gerryglombecki.com) and click on products, you will also see our book titled "Frog and the Gungarasa". Drop him a line and invite him to Russia. He is really a great performer and Artist, tell him Cobraryder said so.... yours truly Cobraryder:fridaysign:

pjw
28-01-2008, 04:08
Hey Cobraryder,
Welcome to the forum. You soon find out who everyone is. Good way to meet people. Have fun and enjoy things in Moscow. Itīs a fab town. Rock on bro:rasta:

cobraryder
28-01-2008, 18:31
Hey Cobraryder,
Welcome to the forum. You soon find out who everyone is. Good way to meet people. Have fun and enjoy things in Moscow. Itīs a fab town. Rock on bro:rasta:

Thanks pjw,

I joined the forum in 2005, then lost my password, I know it was suppose to be sent and all, but everytime I clicked the link I never got it, so Marc just emailed me a new password the other day, and I am Back !!!!!! Planning a trip around the world from the Pacific first, Hawaii, Japan, China, Kazakhstan, Rostov on Don then Moscow and back (maybe) to the East Coast of Carolina. Depends on the money, but I have the perfect cover, ....a business trip LOL......so I am a little pumped up, working on a music cd, something i would really like to make available over in Eastern Europe, its all good........you dig Reggae? thats a stupid question, who doesnt? Ok pjw its only 10:30am here on second cup of Java........:bash:

pjw
28-01-2008, 18:40
Hi Cobraryder,
So youīre on US time. Good morning. I donīt really like reggae so much, just got :rasta: on cos I had alot to do with plants a while back. You gonna have a great trip. Why are you doing this area, this route? What have you got in mind? I mean whatīs the background to the trip? And how long you gonna spend in Russia and E. Europe?:rasta:

cobraryder
28-01-2008, 20:19
Hi Cobraryder,
So youīre on US time. Good morning. I donīt really like reggae so much, just got :rasta: on cos I had alot to do with plants a while back. You gonna have a great trip. Why are you doing this area, this route? What have you got in mind? I mean whatīs the background to the trip? And how long you gonna spend in Russia and E. Europe?:rasta:

pjw,
Thanks for asking, well, I am an Artist who makes a living with my own store selling among other things my art, but the truth is the youth market i cater to buys Japanese Anime related products, right? So, I think it is time to just go to Japan and Hong Kong and ship back really unique items as well as make direct contacts with suppliers for the store. But i am writing a beautiful Russian lady in Kazakhstan and so I figured how could I travel that close to her and not go all the way in to see her, right? Then I get back into the forum here and i am thinking why not just do it all. My first trip to Russia was to Rostov on Don and Azov so I am thinking, I fly from Kazakhstan to Rostov stop in and see my good Artist/Painter friend Viktor Bregada and then hop a plane to Moscow, hang with you and Miss O, catch 5150 jamming at some club, check out the subways for a possible music video shoot then fly to Frankfurt and on to Charlotte, North Carolina and home. I figured that would be the ultimate around the World in less than 80 days and i cover all the bases at once. of course we will be looking for the money starting right now for this trip of a lifetime, but like everything so far in my action packed life, the money always seems to show for the right thing at the right time and i think this is the right place right time kind of iternary. its all about faith and you cant do your dreams without a few friends and a little faith.....those who agree with that perspective are my friends and i have the best friends in the world and always looking to add another......so we be rockin on with this crazy plan for now... of course things could easily change but so far that is the plan....its like Jack Keruac (sp) on steroids. I like i said it great to be back in the US, Back in the USSR:bash: