View Full Version : Excellent news!

Albertina
25-01-2008, 00:34
:tgif:
:fridaysign:
and
:bedtime:

:hooray:

Wishing everyone a good start of the week-end! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

pjw
25-01-2008, 00:42
IŽll second that. You have a good weekend too Albertina!:queen:

TGP
25-01-2008, 01:09
Thanks, but your posts remind me that time is slipping by. It's Friday again...

Albertina
25-01-2008, 08:01
Thanks, but your posts remind me that time is slipping by. It's Friday again...

Psychologists call your problem a 'Tunnel vision' or 'Dramatization/Catastrophisation'.

Olenka19
25-01-2008, 11:31
:tgif:
:fridaysign:
and
:bedtime:

:hooray:

Wishing everyone a good start of the week-end! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Thanks a lot. For me week-end is a chance to sleep, sleep and sleep.

maori
26-01-2008, 12:49
Will you be getting out of the bed sometimes during weekend,Olenka19?

TGP
26-01-2008, 23:30
Psychologists call your problem a 'Tunnel vision' or 'Dramatization/Catastrophisation'.

Yeah? But a week for me is not a tunnel where I can see light only on Fridays :p

Olenka19
28-01-2008, 12:39
Will you be getting out of the bed sometimes during weekend,Olenka19?

Ha-ha-ha! Thank you for so kind question. Of course I meant to stay in bed until 11 a.m. or even later. And my week-end was very active: sports club, meeting friends and etc. Waiting for Friday again

pjw
28-01-2008, 17:14
Yeah? But a week for me is not a tunnel where I can see light only on Fridays :p

I like your attitude TGP. Everyday, every moment is precious. A gift. Our only task is to focus on this. To stop the mind thinking about future or past. The only time is now:rasta:

TGP
28-01-2008, 21:59
I like your attitude TGP. Everyday, every moment is precious. A gift. Our only task is to focus on this. To stop the mind thinking about future or past. The only time is now:rasta:

The only problem is I don't have enough time for everything I'd love to do

pjw
28-01-2008, 22:23
The only problem is I don't have enough time for everything I'd love to do

I know what you mean TGP. Stress etc. But time is nothing. It doesnŽt exist. Do you believe me? Please tell me what time is? We are running in circles. Who can live in the future or the past? Just stop. And stop your mind from confusing things. The mind, thinking, confusing us. Stop time. Turn off the mind. That is step 1. Can we do that?:rasta:

Albertina
28-01-2008, 22:29
I know what you mean TGP. Stress etc. But time is nothing. It doesnŽt exist. Do you believe me? Please tell me what time is? We are running in circles. Who can live in the future or the past? Just stop. And stop your mind from confusing things. The mind, thinking, confusing us. Stop time. Turn off the mind. That is step 1. Can we do that?:rasta:

pjw, do you hear my one hand clapping ?

Albertina
28-01-2008, 22:31

Yeah but what I think is the light at the end of the tunnel always turns out to be a Monday train moving towards me! #

:11513:

pjw
28-01-2008, 22:40
Hi Albertina,
Beware of the light at the end of the tunnel etc. I have missed your posts:10475: