PDA

View Full Version : World Cup 2014

Gervais
22-06-2014, 08:58
After realizing that watching FIFA Worldcup on my home Sofa yesterday didn't bring a lot of luck to "my" team (Germany ... ;) ) I thought it's a better idea to join a bigger crowd to support.
Anybody out tonite to watch RUS - BEL ? Where ? :D
I promise to be flexible in supporting either team :D :D :D

Paulaner Brauhaus in my area will screen it but the place is almost always pretty packed when it comes to sports.

:11157:

Benedikt
22-06-2014, 09:45
After realizing that watching FIFA Worldcup on my home Sofa yesterday didn't bring a lot of luck to "my" team (Germany ... ;) ) I thought it's a better idea to join a bigger crowd to support.

Paulaner Brauhaus in my area will screen it but the place is almost always pretty packed when it comes to sports.

it is the countries that one normally would not associate with football who bring and excellent show.
and, many of these highly paid/overpriced superstars fail to perform. THOUGH one has to admit ONE man is not a team....

vossy7
22-06-2014, 09:50

Cheers Gervais.....would love to join you but on the sofa at home I can usually restrict myself to a couple of beers......unfortunately Paddies and pubs are a lethal mix and I really can't control my self once I set a foot inside one:11581:

mariavz
12-07-2014, 18:41
Hi everyone,
No plans to watch somewhere the final of the woldcup?
Germany had
let me know!

vossy7
12-07-2014, 19:01
Hi everyone,
Germany had
let me know!

Mariavz
Cheers .....would love to join you but on the sofa at home I can usually restrict myself to a couple of beers......unfortunately Paddies and pubs are a lethal mix and I really can't control my self once I set a foot inside one.....I believe most people have seen this before so:11581:

Benedikt
12-07-2014, 21:37
Hi everyone,
Germany had
let me know!

so i will watch the highlights on Bild news or ORF who are sending live....