PDA

View Full Version : apart;ent for rent

charlottebin
20-06-2014, 15:47
Long term rent, from the owner, comfortable apartment
Nice 2 rooms apartment, 46 sq.m., two separate rooms, kitchen, balcony, 12th/12 floor, located 12 minutes walk to Avtozavodskaya metro station.
Living room (22 sq. m.), bedroom (10 sq. m.) and kitchen. Pleasant vew on MGU. Well decorated and fully furnished with gas stove, oven, fridge, washing machine, air conditioning and Internet access, all the nesessary furniture and equipment.
The owner prefer to give it for a long term not less a year
750 euros including water and electricity/month.

charlesdik
20-06-2014, 16:09
Can you give pricein Rubly?? why quote price in Euro while appartment is in Russia

AstarD
20-06-2014, 16:19
I would say this is very good value, no matter what the currency is.

Benedikt
20-06-2014, 18:33
Can you give pricein Rubly?? why quote price in Euro while appartment is in Russia

https://www.google.ru/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=euro%20ruble%20exchange%20rate

i would be very careful what/which kind of payment will be done. the valuta/ruble rate can fluctuate quite nicely. and if you have to sell rubles to buy euro it might be a different price.
in my opinion, i would accept ruble rent only and write it in the contract for how long before the landlord can increase the rent. and DO NOT under any circumstances agree on anything verbal only. everything in writing and if possible with a signature and stamp...(lawyer...)

charlottebin
21-06-2014, 22:05

Because we live in France.