PDA

View Full Version : The Idiot of the Week Award goes to..........

Len Ganley Stance
24-01-2008, 00:22
This pair...........

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Bradford | Dog leash goths 'hounded off bus' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bradford/7204543.stm)

Willy
24-01-2008, 01:55
I don't understand who are the idiots here them or the bus company?

Wodin
24-01-2008, 01:57
The bus company obviously.

Willy
24-01-2008, 02:03
That was my guess too.

Len Ganley Stance
24-01-2008, 08:53
I don't understand who are the idiots here them or the bus company?

The bus company obviously.

Willy / Wodin,

Anyone who owns a record by the Sisters of Mercy / the Fields of the Nephilim or Marilyn Manson should not be allowed use any form of public transport. Don't get me started on Robert Smith from the Cure either :cussing:.

I do actually own a number of albums by Siouxsie & The Banshees and think that Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus (the full 11 minute version is an excellent record.

Are you the Forum's Gothics-In-Residence?

Is this a picture of you? Huh? Huh?

sfjohns67
24-01-2008, 10:42
Please DO get started, we're all dying to hear words of vitriolic wisdom based entirely on dislike of a particular genre of music/lifestyle.

Hawk
24-01-2008, 11:13
the clash of purple and brown just does'nt go............

Sidney Bliss
24-01-2008, 12:51
Please DO get started, we're all dying to hear words of vitriolic wisdom based entirely on dislike of a particular genre of music/lifestyle.

Shut it, mutton chuff.

Len Ganley Stance
24-01-2008, 13:02

No thanks.

There's been far too much vitriol on the Forum over recent months, for me to vent my spleen on this particular issue, or on any other for that matter :).

For the record, though I will say that The Cure's 17 Seconds album is appropriately named and is probably their best album. I can listen to it for about....17 Seconds before turning it off. This is considerably longer than I can listen to the other dirge that Mr. Smith churns out. It is therefore their best album, in my view.

Regarding the Goth lifestyle, if you think that walking around with your girlfriend / boyfriend or whoever / whatever attached to a dog lead does not at least deserve some ridicule, that's up to you.

Willy
24-01-2008, 22:28
No thanks.

There's been far too much vitriol on the Forum over recent months, for me to vent my spleen on this particular issue, or on any other for that matter :).

For the record, though I will say that The Cure's 17 Seconds album is appropriately named and is probably their best album. I can listen to it for about....17 Seconds before turning it off. This is considerably longer than I can listen to the other dirge that Mr. Smith churns out. It is therefore their best album, in my view.

Regarding the Goth lifestyle, if you think that walking around with your girlfriend / boyfriend or whoever / whatever attached to a dog lead does not at least deserve some ridicule, that's up to you.

No I'm not Goth. I don't think it's got much to do with the Goth life style. It's more to do with sex than anything else. Hey, don't think you could bring a dog on the bus without a lead so why not your girl?