PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Bardak

Judge
13-06-2014, 08:50
Am I understanding this right, the ISIS taking over cities and towns in Iraq is the same group that America and the UK supports in the fight in Syria?

Where is that warmongering Middle East peace envoy Blair , him and his mate Bush must be very proud of themselves this morning.

Benedikt
13-06-2014, 10:07
Am I understanding this right, the ISIS taking over cities and towns in Iraq is the same group that America and the UK supports in the fight in Syria?

Where is that warmongering Middle East peace envoy Blair , him and his mate Bush must be very proud of themselves this morning.

left a mess behind and then went back home. more and more people are asking was Saddam really that bad? or was it such a good thing to get rid of him?
was disarming the complete army the right thing to do. after all it was more or less only officers/generals who were -party members-.
now the -Iraqi army must take care of problems back home-, a comment of an USA senator or whoever it was, did not listen to carefully to the news.
Obama said though, when Iraq need help, they will of course do so. but no soldiers, they will send in drones to shoot down whatever there is to kill....

PJB
13-06-2014, 21:20
Just finished watching Obama on TV. He said no help (no troops, no drones, no supplies). Will consider minimal help IF the Iraq government will reconfigure to include both Sunni and Shiite in ruling country.

FatAndy
13-06-2014, 21:30
more and more people are asking was Saddam really that bad? or was it such a good thing to get rid of him?
Genosse, you're infected with pro-Putin-pro-Russian-anti-American propaganda :vader:

Every civilised person knows Saddam was developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons! Nobody saw them, but nevertheless!:redcard:

TolkoRaz
13-06-2014, 21:38

More interestingly, the Iranians have sent ground forces in to kill the Sunni extremists and to halt their advance. It now appears that the US of A will join the Iranians in trying to counter the Sunni attacks - this is bizarre to see the Iranians and the US working together militarily, but this is also real GeoPolitiics at play!

Benedikt
13-06-2014, 22:17
Genosse, you're infected with pro-Putin-pro-Russian-anti-American propaganda :vader:

Every civilised person knows Saddam was developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons! Nobody saw them, but nevertheless!:redcard:

why don't they than bomb the sh**t out of North Korea? also a madman ruling there.
it is politics as it suits and when it suits them,certain leaders, never mind the population or citizens. that is what i think.

FatAndy
14-06-2014, 12:58
why don't they than bomb the sh**t out of North Korea? also a madman ruling there.
Because there is ЦК КПК (Central Commitee of Communist Party of China) standing behind the "madman" ;), and second (if not first already) economical power in the world, having big army, nuclear weapons, delivery means and aerospace industry.

Saddam had nobody, like that Malysh in the animation film "Malysh and Karlsson" on rhe story of Astrid Lindgren.

Ibanez
14-06-2014, 14:18
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/14/zy2u6ege.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

annasophia
14-06-2014, 15:01
Bigpharoh stuff, that is fecking brilliant. :thumbsup:

This too helps explain.

TolkoRaz
14-06-2014, 19:26
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/14/zy2u6ege.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sadly, that chart is massively out of date!

Fantastika
15-06-2014, 00:42

Why are you blaming Bush, Judge? That is what Obama does, blame Bush for everything. Bush didn't support ISIS in Syria. Obama is the one who is supplying ISIS in Syria with weapons going through Libya, then Turkey. That's why Obama and Clinton won't say what they were doing when the US ambassador to Libya was killed by terrorists, they dosn't want the supply-line to be uncovered.

Yes, I totally agree, it is insane foreign policy. Obama is dangerously incompetent. He will probably find some way to blame it on Russia. Russia and George Bush.

TolkoRaz
15-06-2014, 10:46
Why are you blaming Bush, Judge? That is what Obama does, blame Bush for everything. Bush didn't support ISIS in Syria. Obama is the one who is supplying ISIS in Syria with weapons going through Libya, then Turkey. That's why Obama and Clinton won't say what they were doing when the US ambassador to Libya was killed by terrorists, they dosn't want the supply-line to be uncovered.

Yes, I totally agree, it is insane foreign policy. Obama is dangerously incompetent. He will probably find some way to blame it on Russia. Russia and George Bush.

I am not sure that Obama or his agents are arming or funding ISIL, but they are certainly supporting and training other 'less extreme' rebel groups.

Fantastika
16-06-2014, 06:58
I am not sure that Obama or his agents are arming or funding ISIL, but they are certainly supporting and training other 'less extreme' rebel groups.

Barack is busy playing another round of golf, it ain't his fault what happens in Syria or Iraq.:floating:

"George Bush, he caused all the problems!"

Fantastika
16-06-2014, 19:49

Sorry, I didn't get your sarcasm at first.

Yes, there are really violent Jihadi's, who kill, murder, rape and rob, and there are really, really violent Jihadi's, who kill, murder, rape, rob and behead their enemies.

Obama is funding only the less-violent Jihadi's.

Judge
18-06-2014, 15:33

Why blame Bush? don't you remember what Bush and Blair did back in 2003,the lies they told to start the war,because of their actions we are now seeing a rise in sectarian violence(last year, over 8000 citizens of Iraq died cos of bombs), which is turning into a sectarian civil war...

Obama is also to blame with the way he handled the pull out of troops, but he shouldn't shoulder all the blame for what's happening there...

TolkoRaz
18-06-2014, 15:54
This is getting interesting - Iranian Shia proxies are now returning from Syria to defend the Iraq's Shia religious sites. This will weaken Assad and may be the higher end game being played out by the US of A.

Also interesting to note that Russian influence is now being more openly demonstrated. ;)

Judge
18-06-2014, 16:26
This is getting interesting - Iranian Shia proxies are now returning from Syria to defend the Iraq's Shia religious sites. This will weaken Assad and may be the higher end game being played out by the US of A.

Also interesting to note that Russian influence is now being more openly demonstrated. ;)

Isn't that the same for the ISIS, many of them have left Syria and are now in Iraq. What is happening could be a game changer, maybe in the favour of Assad..

Fantastika
18-06-2014, 17:25
Why blame Bush? don't you remember what Bush and Blair did back in 2003,the lies they told to start the war,because of their actions we are now seeing a rise in sectarian violence(last year, over 8000 citizens of Iraq died cos of bombs), which is turning into a sectarian civil war...

Obama is also to blame with the way he handled the pull out of troops, but he shouldn't shoulder all the blame for what's happening there...

This Islamic sectarian violence has been going on for *centuries.* You can't blame Bush, Blair, Obama, Putin, the Pentagon, China nor Mickey Mouse for 1000 years of Moslems fighting Moslems.

Obama is to blame for the immediate violence, because he announced to the world that he was going to withdraw US troops. Of course, the jihadi's were listening. They laughed at the American idiot, telling them he was going to take his troops and go home. They just waited for him to leave, then they moved in.

MickeyTong
18-06-2014, 17:45
This Islamic sectarian violence has been going on for *centuries.* You can't blame Bush, Blair, Obama, Putin, the Pentagon, China nor Mickey Mouse for 1000 years of Moslems fighting Moslems.

Obama is to blame for the immediate violence, because he announced to the world that he was going to withdraw US troops. Of course, the jihadi's were listening. They laughed at the American idiot, telling them he was going to take his troops and go home. They just waited for him to leave, then they moved in.

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire - YouTube

Obama is to blame because he withdrew US troops? Really? Was it George Dubbya's intention that US troops should stay there to replace Saddam's regime?

Fantastika
18-06-2014, 20:51
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g)

Obama is to blame because he withdrew US troops? Really? Was it George Dubbya's intention that US troops should stay there to replace Saddam's regime?

Our drive-by president was to blame for this round of violence. When you announce to the enemy that you are going to withdraw your army, the enemy just waits till you leave, then has its way.

George Bush is not responsible for the actions/inactions of Barack Obama.

I can understand you viewpoint - if you drink the American media kool-aid, then everything Obama screws up, is :10479: George Bush's fault. Obama is not responsible for anything,:AngelPray: he was just driving by, sleeping,:bedtime: playing golf, watching BBall. :tv:

MickeyTong
18-06-2014, 22:39
Our drive-by president was to blame for this round of violence. When you announce to the enemy that you are going to withdraw your army, the enemy just waits till you leave, then has its way.

George Bush is not responsible for the actions/inactions of Barack Obama.

I can understand you viewpoint - if you drink the American media kool-aid, then everything Obama screws up, is :10479: George Bush's fault. Obama is not responsible for anything,:AngelPray: he was just driving by, sleeping,:bedtime: playing golf, watching BBall. :tv:

Oh, right......so St George the Righteous prays to God, who tells him to teach those heathen A-rabs a lesson in Shock and Awe. So Georgie-boy smited them with a mighty smite, and they were well and truly shocked and awed. And The Lord George sayeth: "Let there be Democracy!" And there was democracy. "Let there be Freedom!" And there was freedom. And George Our Holy Saviour said: "Let there be....er....sheee-it, I dunno what happens next...but it will be all OK! Iraq will be just like Montana now we've show them how. In a coupla years Baghdad will be like Boston, or St Louis or even San Francisco (if we're not lucky - SF is full of queers). And thankya, Brother Jeb, for disenfranchising them niggras and giving me a second term as America's supreme representative of freedom - you can't trust these decisions to the descendants of slaves, their minds can't cope with serious matters."

'Merckan media kool-aid? I don't think so. US foreign policy is exactly the same whether it's the Republican side of the coin or the Democrat side of the coin. Uncle Tom in the White House makes no difference. The "Massas" still call the shots.

Fantastika
18-06-2014, 23:41
Oh, right......so St George the Righteous prays to God, who tells him to teach those heathen A-rabs a lesson in Shock and Awe. So Georgie-boy smited them with a mighty smite, and they were well and truly shocked and awed. And The Lord George sayeth: "Let there be Democracy!" And there was democracy. "Let there be Freedom!" And there was freedom. And George Our Holy Saviour said: "Let there be....er....sheee-it, I dunno what happens next...but it will be all OK! Iraq will be just like Montana now we've show them how. In a coupla years Baghdad will be like Boston, or St Louis or even San Francisco (if we're not lucky - SF is full of queers). And thankya, Brother Jeb, for disenfranchising them niggras and giving me a second term as America's supreme representative of freedom - you can't trust these decisions to the descendants of slaves, their minds can't cope with serious matters."

'Merckan media kool-aid? I don't think so. US foreign policy is exactly the same whether it's the Republican side of the coin or the Democrat side of the coin. Uncle Tom in the White House makes no difference. The "Massas" still call the shots.

Giving your brain a vacation today?

MickeyTong
19-06-2014, 00:01

My brain is my own. It doesn't need any official, authorised time off.

For many of us outside USA (hello, most of the world outside Kansas, Dorothy), the Republican-Democrat set up really is bullsh1t. Just like Conservative-Labour in the UK. A false dichotomy. There is no organised opposition to the politics of power and its kool-aid distractions.

And yes, I do give my brain a vacation. It doesn't have to think about any of the officially sanctioned issues of the day.

A luta continua. Vitoria e certa.

Fantastika
19-06-2014, 00:23
My brain is my own. It doesn't need any official, authorised time off.

For many of us outside USA (hello, most of the world outside Kansas, Dorothy), the Republican-Democrat set up really is bullsh1t. Just like Conservative-Labour in the UK. A false dichotomy. There is no organised opposition to the politics of power and its kool-aid distractions.

And yes, I do give my brain a vacation. It doesn't have to think about any of the officially sanctioned issues of the day.

A luta continua. Vitoria e certa.

A luta continua. Vitoria e certa - right back-atcha - we already won.

Dorothy says, from her leaning house on the Yellow Brick Road (Route 54): "Kansas is wonderful except it gets really windy and scary sometimes.

"Everyone goes to church, everyone has a shotgun, everyone has 3 pickup trucks, and we get along just fine. Would be even nicer if Kansas was an independent country.

"But right now, sorry, but we're full. We don't want no tourists and don't need no more Democrat refugees from California and New York, preaching to us about "Progress." So just stay away! Don't come to Kansas! KEEP OUT! KANSAS IS CLOSED!"

MickeyTong
19-06-2014, 00:29

So when George The Pure went into Iraq what was his plan? Do you have any idea? Did he have any idea? Well, not George (he's a brainless twat who failed at everything he did) but his puppet-master, Cheney.

James McMurtry - Cheney's Toy - YouTube

Fantastika
19-06-2014, 00:36
So when George The Pure went into Iraq what was his plan? Do you have any idea? Did he have any idea? Well, not George (he's a brainless twat who failed at everything he did) but his puppet-master, Cheney.

Got it! George Bush is Satan, and responsible for all the evil on the planet Earth for the last 4800 years, and he, nor any member of his extended family, has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I understand. Anything else?

MickeyTong
19-06-2014, 00:46
A luta continua. Vitoria e certa - right back-atcha - we already won.

Dorothy says, from her leaning house on the Yellow Brick Road (Route 54): "Kansas is wonderful except it gets really windy and scary sometimes.

"Everyone goes to church, everyone has a shotgun, everyone has 3 pickup trucks, and we get along just fine. Would be even nicer if Kansas was an independent country.

"But right now, sorry, but we're full. We don't want no tourists and don't need no more Democrat refugees from California and New York, preaching to us about "Progress." So just stay away! Don't come to Kansas! KEEP OUT! KANSAS IS CLOSED!"

You won? Congratulations. Polish your shotgun nicely - your kid can take it to school and blow away his classmates. That's the American Way - enjoy your freedom and go to church in your pickup, you'll get along just fine.

I'll stay away from Kansas, Dorothy: its full of heavily-armed paranoid numbskulls.

MickeyTong
19-06-2014, 00:48
Got it! George Bush is Satan, and responsible for all the evil on the planet Earth for the last 4800 years, and he, nor any member of his extended family, has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I understand. Anything else?

Anything else? No. I think you "understand". As far as you have that capacity.

MickeyTong
19-06-2014, 01:16

Please, don't pop a blood vessel. I'm just a stranger on the internet.

Have you ever considered Quetiapine? It has a benevolent side-effect profile and can be very effective against rampant, histrionic, self-referencing delusions.

mr krinkle
19-06-2014, 01:24
Fantastika you are really the worst kind of America,fortunately I don't run into too many ,mickey tong thank you for nailing this bush thinkalike

Fantastika
19-06-2014, 01:57

Have you ever considered Quetiapine? It has a benevolent side-effect profile and can be very effective against rampant, histrionic, self-referencing delusions.

Yo, having a tough day? Abrupt withdrawal from psychotropic drugs can do that, make a person really depressed.

Fantastika
19-06-2014, 02:00
You won? Congratulations. Polish your shotgun nicely - your kid can take it to school and blow away his classmates. That's the American Way - enjoy your freedom and go to church in your pickup, you'll get along just fine.

So my children are mass murderers, and all Americans are mass murderers. Is that it?

Got it. Anything else?

Fantastika
19-06-2014, 02:03
Fantastika you are really the worst kind of America,fortunately I don't run into too many ,mickey tong thank you for nailing this bush thinkalike

Krinkle, what did I say to force you to vomit?

BTW, I couldn't stand Bush.

Fantastika
19-06-2014, 02:13

Who's upset? Not me. Look in a mirror to see popping vessels. :10241:

My Kansas post was supposed to be humorous.

I suggest you go outside and take a walk, look at things, look at the sky, trees, people, etc.

Listen to Mark Levin.:11109: Read a book by Sarah Palin. :soccer:

TolkoRaz
19-06-2014, 10:31
Yo, having a tough day? Abrupt withdrawal from psychotropic drugs can do that, make a person really depressed.

Fanstastika, Given MickeyT's profession, I think he is usually administering the drugs to others! ;)

TolkoRaz
19-06-2014, 10:32
Read a book by Sarah Palin. :soccer:

:D

quincy
20-06-2014, 13:53

Obama seems more interested in regime change in Iraq than stopping the Sunni extremists

Fantastika
20-06-2014, 14:18
Obama seems more interested in regime change in Iraq than stopping the Sunni extremists

Obama doesn't really know much about the rest of the world, and he doesn't prefer Shia or Shiite or Tausug or egg in his beer.

He prefers golf, basketball and flying around in Air Force One collecting campaign cash.

He's going to send 300 "advisers" to Iraq, but they are not "advisers" they are "trainers." And they are not "military" advisers, Obama said he was NOT sending military aid. Even though they wear military uniforms, they are not military. Got it? :farout: He had to do something, so he did nothing. :eh: Okay, I know he said some words, and his speech was reported on the "news," but that was the Teleprompter talking - Obama is just reading what the speechwriter wrote for him as the words crawl across the Teleprompter.

Does anyone know what this guy does, besides sleeping until 10:00 every morning?

Fantastika
20-06-2014, 18:16
Under the Obama regime, everything goes wrong, but it's never Obama's fault.

Usually, the media blames George Bush. It's George Bush's fault.

But it's been 6 years since Bush was in Iraq, so the media has to blame someone else - the problems are Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki's fault.

Obama was "right" when he withdrew US troops. The Messiah is never wrong, he does not make mistakes, therefore Al-Maliki is the problem.

"Maliki Proves Losing Bet for U.S. as Iraq's Unifier" - Bloomberg
"Top Shiite cleric deals blow to al-Maliki leadership" - USA Today
"Iraq PM under mounting fire" - Channel News

quincy
21-06-2014, 11:52
Under the Obama regime, everything goes wrong, but it's never Obama's fault.

Usually, the media blames George Bush. It's George Bush's fault.

But it's been 6 years since Bush was in Iraq, so the media has to blame someone else - the problems are Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki's fault.

Obama was "right" when he withdrew US troops. The Messiah is never wrong, he does not make mistakes, therefore Al-Maliki is the problem.

"Maliki Proves Losing Bet for U.S. as Iraq's Unifier" - Bloomberg
"Top Shiite cleric deals blow to al-Maliki leadership" - USA Today
"Iraq PM under mounting fire" - Channel News

Maybe the US media (and the EU media) want Al-Maliki removed because he was not completely following orders over Syria and Iran. The Sunni extremists have been very useful at different times

Fantastika
21-06-2014, 15:39
Maybe the US media (and the EU media) want Al-Maliki removed because he was not completely following orders over Syria and Iran. The Sunni extremists have been very useful at different times

I think you are right - Malaki was supposed to integrate all three factions (Shia, Shiite, Kurd) in his government - but instead, he gave all the leadership posts to his own tribe.

I am a little right, too. Obama wants to evade getting the blame for this disaster. He's thinking 2 years ahead - to his legacy - how will it look if he is held responsible for the turmoil in the Middle East?

TolkoRaz
21-06-2014, 16:27
I think you are right - Malaki was supposed to integrate all three factions (Shia, Shiite, Kurd) in his government - but instead, he gave all the leadership posts to his own tribe.

I am a little right, too. Obama wants to evade getting the blame for this disaster. He's thinking 2 years ahead - to his legacy - how will it look if he is held responsible for the turmoil in the Middle East?

I think you meant Shia, Sunni & Kurd! ;)

Maliki sadly has favoured the Shia because he is propped up by Tehran and because of his Shia roots - now he is reaping the consequences of isolating the Sunni population.

Fantastika
21-06-2014, 17:42

Maliki sadly has favoured the Shia because he is propped up by Tehran and because of his Shia roots - now he is reaping the consequences of isolating the Sunni population.

I can't keep their names straight in my head. My friend is from Basilan Island, Philippines, now a US citizen. When the Christians were 51% of the voters, the Moslems attacked the Christians, and they attacked the Chinese merchants.

When the Moslems became 51% of the voters, they took over the island government, and the 3 Moslem tribes - Yakans, Tausugs, and Bajao, started fighting each other. :10475:

quincy
21-06-2014, 19:28

But is it a coincidence that he is being told to step down, just as the Sunni extremists are approaching Baghdad? What is the US agenda? The "free" media usually avoid this subject!

TolkoRaz
21-06-2014, 21:19
But is it a coincidence that he is being told to step down, just as the Sunni extremists are approaching Baghdad? What is the US agenda? The "free" media usually avoid this subject!

Unfortunately, like Karzai in Afghanistan, Maliki has not done what the US of A wanted / advised - he has danced to his own & Tehran's tune! ;)

This is now having a major affect on Syria. The Shia are returning to the Lebanon and Iraq to protect their areas, weapons supplied by the US of A to Sunni rebel groupings in Syria are now being used by ISIL / ISIS in Iraq against 'America's Friend'!

As for ISIL, they are on a roll and have amassed huge numbers of fighters, finances, weaponry including sophisticated Ground to Air missiles etc.

With every success, they are receiving more recruits. al Qaeda have been overshadowed - watch this space! :book:

quincy
22-06-2014, 01:59
As for ISIL, they are on a roll and have amassed huge numbers of fighters, finances, weaponry including sophisticated Ground to Air missiles etc.

With every success, they are receiving more recruits. al Qaeda have been overshadowed - watch this space! :book:

Saudi and Qatari money?

TolkoRaz
22-06-2014, 10:01
Saudi and Qatari money?

They have received much money directly & indirectly from many GCC Countries, but also from some Western countries as well as having stolen many millions from banks over recent weeks.

They have also taken Iraqi barracks along with armour and sophisticated weaponry almost equipping some ISIL / ISIS elements as an Army.